Suddenly I became a Mother

By amey78

(Remake of Who made a Mother) People stated that people get reincarnated due to a regret they had in their pr... More

Sneak Peak: Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1: In Another World
Chapter 2: Reincarnation
Chapter 3: Knowledge of the Manhwa
Chapter 4: Hiding from the Emperor
Chapter 5: Fateful Encounter or Danger?
Chapter 6: Reconcile
Chapter 7: The Visitor
Chapter 8: Unforgottable Love
Chapter 9: I Can't Live Without You
Chapter 10: I am not her
Chapter 11: Going to Siodonna
Chapter 12: Siodonna!!!
Chapter 13: The Unlikely Counter
Chapter 15: Untill We Meet Again
Chapter 16: She-Wolf Princess
Chapter 17: Relinked
Chapter 18: Exploring Obelia
Chapter 19: Redeeming
Chapter 20: Date with the Emperor
Chapter 21: After the Date
Chapter 22: Princess of Bats
Chapter 23: Wolf In Sheep's Cloth
Chapter 24: How is it like?
Chapter 25: Caught by the Young Lord
Chapter 26: Anastacius's Betrothal
Chapter 27: Late Emperor
Chapter 28: Message from the Afterlife
Chapter 29: Letter from Siodonna
Chapter 30: First Love
Chapter 31: The Unlikely Revelation
Popular or Unpopular Opinions
Chapter 32: Best Stories
Chapter 33: Sultana Anaya Of Siodonna
Chapter 34: Sultana's Shadow
Announcement

Chapter 14: Memories of the Cold Emperor

705 27 5
By amey78

Update Information Character~

Layla is Jew but she's mixed Jewish descent; she's half Sephardic Jew (Spanish Jew) and Mizrahi Jew (Middle Eastern Jew).

Her father was a Jew of Spain while her mother was lived in the North Africa region with her nomadic group.

Layla was taken in by Vlad Dracula Tepes the strongest Vampire and former ruler of Transylvania when her parents and her nomadic group were wrongfully executed and leaving her a homeless orphan.

Layla was turned vampire when she was 18 years old, but she wasn't bitten.

Author's pov

"Huh?! You knocked out Papa! Lucas! You scumbag!!!"-Athanasia

"Ah! Ouch!!!!"-Lucas

'Serves him right for interrupting us playing Uno, well, historical Uno' Nayeli thought while Athanasia hit Lucas on the shoulder for knocking out Claude.

They were back in Obelia and the Imperial Palace.

Diana decided to take a bath since she really needs to get rip of the scent of Claude by knowing Ingrid's strong werewolf sense of smell and she could smell a pizza being made from Little Italy.

She loves pizza and meat.

Lily company her as they were in the Emerald Palace.

Athanasia, Lucas and Nayeli were at Emperor's Palace and in Claude's room.

Claude was on his bed and still unconscious since Lucas knocked him out.

"It wasn't my fault! Why he kept walking in the wrong time!" Lucas tried to justify his actions but Athanasia looks at him in unimpressed expression with a irk.

"Lucas, you...Nevermind that! Anyways, what were you and Nayeli talking about?" Athanasia asked which he and Nayeli looked at each other and got little nervous about that question.

Flashback~

"This is a very odd card game...and you made it up?"-Claude

"Yeah, I did. I was bored and created this game...Even my 'Grandma' is pro" Nayeli said as she and Claude were playing a historical Middle East theme Uno game that Nayeli quickly made by her powers.

They were at the edge of the game and they haven't even win against each other.

Nayeli already played Uno and she was good due to experience and she was clever and sharp wit.

Claude who haven't played this game, was also good and of course, being the brilliant but lazy Emperor who rules his Empire wisely and responsibly.

Nayeli didn't think what do since one, she was bad at socialize with another person and two, even Claude was bad at socialize with someone and Felix was his only friend despite he never admits.

Introverts, even I am a introvert.

"So, your mother is strong person"-Claude

"Of course, she is. Especially when she's gets mad...She did inherited from m- I mean my Grandma...My grandma is known to be have bad temper"-Nayeli

"I see, where does your grandmother lives?"-Claude

"She's...in vacation to the topical islands, probably drinking and making jokes..."-Nayeli

"She's sounds very lively for an old lady"-Claude

'You have no idea, Emperor. No freakin' idea the type of person our mother is' Nayeli thought as knowing how her adoptive mother is.

And she's much older than she seems.

Claude looks at her and sees more her features as she didn't really resemble Diya at all.

Nayeli is Amerindian Latina, she's a mixed of Native American and Mexican, well, descended from the Indigenous People of Mexico.

She doesn't even look Asian, South Asian or even West Asian and East Asian.

If they were Avatar The Last Airbender, people wouldn't stare at her but sadly, this was WMMAP world.

No Fantasy Historical Europeans has seen the Natives or Tribal Indigenous people than Asians, Nordics, Islanders and Middle Easterners.

'Probably she took resemblance from the former bastard betrothed...But there's something strange about her that I can't put my finger to it' Claude thought.

Suddenly, Nayeli looked and seeing Lucas outside and waving at her which she mentally cursed.

"If you excuse me, I forgot to water the plants, they're my mom's" Nayeli soon stood up and walked out of the house before going where Lucas.

"Oye, Vain Magus. What the hell are you doing here?" Nayeli asked him and crossing her arms and looking at the handsome magician who looked at her with his brow upward.

"Huh? Magus? It's another world for Magician, correct?"-Lucas

"Si, it is. Anyways, what are you doing here?" Nayeli asked him again which Lucas scoffs as he looks away.

"Just looking out for the Princess's mother and her teenager aunt-ish. Besides, the Emperor been looking at you"-Lucas

"Of course, he is. I mean he never seen someone like me before. He haven't figure it out yet...But the way he looked at Diana, yup, I think he knows she's the Diana he's in love with" Nayeli soon said which Lucas looks at her before he sighs in frustration.

"They're connected, that's for sure. It's natural for him to know that's the woman he's been in love with...Even his curse is deceasing almost completely...I guess the more he's with Lady Diana, the more his curse will disappear... She's the safest way to purify his curse without the Chimera..In order for Athanasia doesn't cry anymore or get worry" Lucas soon said before Nayeli looks at him and she subtle smirks by knowing he cares lot for Athanasia.

She knows clearly that he likes her.

"You really do care for her, don't you?" Nayeli soon said which Lucas smirked as looking at Nayeli.

"All the Imperial Family members are pain in the ass by the years I and that old man served them...But Athanasia, she's different... She's completely flawed but she's human. I was going to make her happy with the World Tree's branch before this bullshit happened" Lucas soon said which Nayeli looks at him confusedly.

"Make her happy with the World Tree's branch? Wait a sane damn second, you were going to propose her?! Like confessing your feelings for her?!" Nayeli exclaimed in shock as she knew Lucas was tsundere but he did his best to impress Athanasia and make her happy.

Lucas looked at her with a smirk as he looks forward.

"Who knows, that's only 'My Princess' to decide"-Lucas

"You're the boldest guy I never met"-Nayeli

*CRACK!!!*

Lucas and Nayeli turned around and seeing Claude outside and behind them, as he was completely stunned what he heard from Lucas and Nayeli.

Very shock.

'Oh shit' she thought.

"You-"-Claude

Before Claude could finish, Lucas quickly knocked him out that leaves Nayeli more stunned as she looks at him.

"LUCAS! YOU FREAKIN' KNOCKED THE EMPEROR OUT! WHAT THE HELL, MAN?!?!"-Nayeli

"Don't worry! He won't remember what we were talking about!" Lucas said as Nayeli looks at him in 'WTF' before she took out her slipper and hit him across the head for that.

End of Flash

"He must find out that I wasn't Diya's daughter" Nayeli lied as saving Lucas's ass by knowing Athanasia must never know what Lucas is planning.

Or even anyone, including her former Viking Wolf mother.

"Yup, that happened" Lucas said which Athanasia looks at them closely before she shook it off as Lucas fake coughs before he was next to Athanasia.

"So, how's his condition? Is he doing better?" Athanasia asked which Lucas looks at Claude who his hair was back to his original color.

"Before we talk about, there's something we need to make clear first. Your mother, Lady Diana accidentally met your uncle"-Lucas

"My Uncle?! You mean Anastacius?! The Former Emperor?! Did he-"-Athanasia

"No, he didn't recognize her either Aeternitas. I don't know what they were doing in Siodonna but I know they didn't sense your mother or father" Lucas explained as Athanasia was surprised by hearing that her uncle was in Siodonna.

Anastacius de Alger Obelia.

The Former Emperor of the Obelian Empire and the only legitimate son of the Previous Emperor and the late Empress.

Also, the biological father of Jennette Margarita, the heroine of the Lovely Princess.

Many in the Lovely Princess novel thought that Jennette was the daughter of Claude from Penelope Judith when they were in engaged.

But actuality, that was lie and everyone knew it.

Penelope and Claude never actually slept together, around that time, Claude was considerate and kind boy as never took advantage of it.

Penelope in the other hand, she was aiming the most luxurious and comfortable life of all, the Empress and she didn't want to be a mere duchess or archduchess.

She screwed Claude, as seducing the legal heir, the Crown Prince Anastacius as they slept together and broke the engagement with Claude.

And for fact, Jennette was definitely Anastacius's and he conceived her through Penelope and Black magic.

And leading to the demise of Claude in the Lovely Princess novel.

But lucky for Athanasia and Lucas, Anastacius never met Diana before or he doesn't know how she looks like despite she's strikingly resemblance Athanasia.

'It's miracle that Anastacius didn't recognize Mama but still, she and him meeting was unexpected. We need to make more security for Mama' she thought as knowing the dangers of Anastacius's return and threatening the throne.

After all, Diana did told them what happened in the Manhwa.

"Let's forget about him, the curse of your father is decreasing and more without the help of Chimera" Lucas soon said which Athanasia looks at him in some shock before she looks at Nayeli who nodded in agreement.

"Wait, really?! You find a way to purify the curse?!"-Athanasia

"Calm down your horses, Princess. It's a theory I and Nayeli confirmed and there's still some progress to make" Lucas soon said  as looking at Claude and seeing waves of Black magic were disappearing and there was less of it.

Even mist of light pink divine nature were in Claude.

The fragment soul of Diana.

"It's turns out that Lady Diana is somehow curing the Emperor and more effectible than the Chimera"-Lucas

"My Mama is doing this? But how? She isn't even a Magician or a Shaman"-Athanasia

"Thank you for adding me"-Nayeli

"That I know but remembered when I said they were connected? A fragment of your mother's spirit stayed after the rest of her reincarnated to the another world. And her being here and spending time with him is curing him more as making it less painful for him. Also undo the amnesia as well" Lucas explained to Athanasia who was surprised before she looks at her father.

'Like what Lucas said, they are connected and that's because of Mama's fragment of her soul stayed with Papa...She was always here and stayed with him...with me before her reincarnation came...They were never apart to begin with' Athanasia thought.

Her mother stayed with her father while he didn't know.

What a true love that is.

Diana of Siodonna loved Claude and she loved her beloved daughter Athanasia on the moment she felt her existence.

She loved them both truthfully, even despite Athanasia couldn't meet her alive.

She met the reincarnation of her mother, Diana Rose whom she showered her with the maternal love, affection and care.

Even despite the rocky meeting between her and Claude, there was still same mutual attraction and care despite their bickering.

"You should've be grateful that your mother appeared in my tower, Athanasia. You don't have to cry anymore" Lucas said as being somehow softer with Athanasia as she didn't realize she was about to cry before she wiped it off.

"I am grateful, Lucas. Am I really grateful, and especially in you... I-"-Athanasia

"You damn bastard!!!"

"Well, shit...the lion has woke up" Nayeli mumbled as the Princess and the Warlock turn around and seeing the Sleeping Beauty- Ahem!

I mean the Sleeping Emperor has awaken from his sleep and he didn't look much happy at all.

Not really happy.

"Papa?!"'-Athanasia

"Athanasia, move away from that bastard! This instant!" Claude growls as Athanasia was shocked as she shields Lucas from Claude by knowing these two things.

One is that Claude just woke up and he isn't in his right state.

Two, Lucas is very much powerful and stronger than him.

I mean he is the Magician of the Black Tower.

Of course, he's powerful enough to blow up the empire.

"Lucas, what the actual hell did you do get Papa pissed?" She asked him in whisper which Lucas give the side eye with a nervous smile.

"I don't know... I'm the victim of here"-Lucas

"Lucas"-Athanasia

"But anyway, looks like it's time for end this Romeo and Juliet scenario for once and for all" Lucas soon said as pulling Athanasia close to him that made her blush slightly as Nayeli facepalms herself by seeing Claude getting furious.

"You cocky bastard, how dare you-"-Claude

"Oi, shut up and listen what I have to say...the woman named Diya is true what were you suspicious about" Lucas uttered which surprises Claude and, including Athanasia and Nayeli.

Lucas soon give Nayeli the look before Nayeli sighs as she getting little close to them.

"Look, I'm just doing my job and not getting anyone's business but...You have a second chance and don't waste it since you will regret it" Lucas said to the Emperor before he teleported himself along with Athanasia and Nayeli out of Claude's clambers.

Claude stood there in shock before the last piece of his curse was suddenly gone as flow of memories rush towards him.

"D-Diya?..." He uttered that name as he holds his name as seeing the beautiful woman of black hair and purple eyes soon changed to shimmering blonde hair and rose color eyes as she looks at him with a smile.

Claude was shocked as he holds his head more as image of his head became clearer.

"Diana...." He uttered as he soon realized that his gut and instincts were true.

"Unlit we meet again, my love"

Diana was alive.

And came back to him, just like she promised.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 16.2K 51
Why does Jennette get all the love while Athanasia is overshadowed by her? Claude ignores his own daughter only to dot on his niece. Life is truly un...
102K 3.2K 59
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ A powerful immortal magician teacher had kept reading who made me a princess that her students introduced her to. She then...
87.7K 2.9K 14
[ wattpad had deleted book 2 and 3 of my princess series. however i am still in debate whether or not to continue. i will post my decision in this bo...
537K 16.2K 40
In Lovely Princess what if Claude let Athanasia prove her innocence? If she were to survive what would happen? How would the story change? Will Athan...