DANGEROUSLY IN LOVE| A Key Gl...

Por prettygirlramsey

It get crazy when you really love somebody. And Serenity is the prime example of that when it comes to Key. K... Más

DANGEROUSLY IN LOVE Cast/ Description
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
The End

24.

217 15 1
Por prettygirlramsey

Serenity "Sin" Love
February 14,2020
Key House

Knocking on the door waiting for him to answer. It took him a minute to answer but when he did he look like he was going through it.

Opening the door, "Hi." I awkwardly said.

Walking it, "Waddup." Closing the door behind me.

"You wanted to talk?" Looking round the place.

Nodding his head, "Yeah." He walked to the living room and I followed.

We sat on two different couches and sat in silence for like 5 minutes.

Clearing my throat to break the silence, "Sooo what you wanted to talked bout?" Asking.

"Us." He said.

Sighing, "Key you know it's no us. It hasn't been an us for awhile." I said.

Acting confused, "What you mean awhile?" Asking.

"We started trying to get back together or work on us or whatever the hell this is cause of my incidents." I said.

Looking at me crazy, "I thought we was good after Tulum." He said.

"Did you forget that I had to put hands on one of yo hoes?" Asking him

Acting confused, "Who?"

"Selena." I said.

All he could do is nod his head, "All was from when she playing in yo face."

"And let's not act like you haven't been playing in my face lately." I said.

Sitting up, "How?" Asking.

"Leaving in the middle of the night and not coming back til the next morning. Catching all type of attitudes with me." I said.

"I told you where I was and it wasn't my intention to be out all night." He said. "I only react to the way you be treating me." Mugged up.

"Ohhhh so the way you act is MY fault?!" Trying to understand how that makes sense.

Nodding his head, "Yeah."

"How?" Asking.

"Cause yo ass been acting weird and distance lately for whatever reason. Like you looking for a reason to not be with me or around me." Staring at me.

"Key last time I checked we both are single. We ain't never get back together so excuse me for being a lil confused when it comes to you." I said.

Looking at me crazy, "The fuck is you talking bout?"

"We never ever got back together so at times I don't know if you wannabe with me or feel bad for me." I said.

Sighing, "Do you think I'll be going out my way to make sure you straight if I ain't wannabe with you?" Asking.

Shrugging my shoulders, "I don't know...you tell me." I said.

"No I wouldn't be going out my way for a girl I wasn't trying to be with. You know I ain't no duck ass nigga." He said.

"I guess." I said.

"So you think I'm just some duck ass nigga?" Asking.

Shaking my head, "No not at all." I said.

"So the fuck you mean you guess then?" Questioning me.

Shrugging my shoulders, "I don't know I just said I guess."

Shaking his head, "How else you feel bout me?" Asking trying to change the subject.

"I don't feel no way bout you..." I started to say.

Interrupting me, "The fuck."

"AHT...AHT...AHT!" Cutting him off. Holding my finger up, "As I was TRYING to say before you rudely interrupted me. I don't feel no way bout your actions cause I'll only stress myself out and be crying myself to sleep." I said.

"Ohhh I was bout to get on yo ass." He said. "I don't even be doing nothing." Putting his hands up.

"If you say so." I said.

Squinting his eyes, "My mood is a reflection of yours if you wannabe honest."

Confused, "How?"

"I be trying my everything in my power to make sure you good and straight. So when you be in yo lil moods they fuck me up." He said.

"What moods?" Curious.

Looking at me, "Like the one the other day when you was locked in the bathroom knowing you don't lock it unless we have company. And me trying to do something special fa you trying to make sure you straight but instead you lied to my face. Why lie to a nigga who cares bout you?" Asking.

"I ain't lie though." Lying.

My lip twitched a lil, "You just lied again." Shaking his head.

"If that's what you think." I said.

"I know." He said.

Rolling my eyes, "What you know?" Asking.

"They still have a hit on yo head and can't go back to Memphis at the moment. You should've just told me instead of brushing me off and act like I was tripping." Looking at me. "How I'm pose to be yo nigga or a nigga you care bout you won't tell me what's going on with you?" Asking.

Shrugging my shoulders, "I don't know. I just wannabe able to protect myself and not wait hand and foot for you to do it." I said.

"So you don't want me to protect you?" Confused.

"I do but not always." I said.

Looked at me crazy and shook his head, "Regardless if you want me to or not I'm do it." Scratching his head, "That's just my job with you being my girl and all." He said.

"You swear I'm your girl." I said.

Smirking at me, "You are!" Staring at me. "You know you ain't going nowhere just like I'm not." Winking at me.

Leaning back, "And why you think that?"Asking.

"Cause you know we soulmates and any nigga you bring round won't last fa long." He said.

Rolling my eyes, "You swear that you sooo crazy." Shaking my head.

"Serenity you gone fuck around and find out." He just gave me this lil look.

Rolling my eyes, "Whatever you say!"

"Since we good...do that mean you coming back to the house?" Asking.

Raising my eyebrow, "And who said we was good?" Asking.

Pointing to himself, "Me."

"And what about me?" Asking.

Nodding his head, "I know you don't wanna stay at that hotel down the street anymore." Winking at me.

Smacking my lips, "Did Mae tell you where I was?" Asking.

Shaking his head, "Nah Ju." Smirking. "You should've known one call is all it takes." He said.

"Whatever." Rolling my eyes. "Can't never have nothing to myself." Mumbling under my breathe.

Standing up, "You can't." "Your bags outside?" Getting ready to walk.

Smacking my lips, "Yeah."

He brought my bags inside and I assumed he was gone put it in the room.

Seeing him walk upstairs, "Who said I was sleeping in yo room?" Asking.

"OUR room." As he continued upstairs.

All I could do is shake my head and get on my phone. I mean I'm happy to be outta the hotel but it still just feels like I'm a burden on him regardless if he tells me or not. Ugh I hate feeling like this. How I go from an independent woman to depending on this man for everything? Ughh lowkey hating life.

•SWITCHING POV•

Markeyvius "Key" Cathey
February 14,2020
Home

Walking back downstairs, "What you wanna do today?" Asking.

"Nothing." She said.

Walking up on her, "Why?"

"Cause I'm just not in the mood to do nothing." She said.

"Damn not even with the love of your life." Smiling at her.

Side eyeing me, "You mean I'm the love of your life." Pointing at me.

Standing over her, "Stop fucking playing with me!" Grabbing her hand.

Trying to jack it away, "I'm not...it's okay if I'm the love of your life." Looking up at me. "Just join the list of other men who thinks that." Smirking.

Jacking her up off the couch, "And what other niggas them is?" Asking her.

"I'm just playing with you." Laughing.

Letting her go, "You keep playing shit gone get wicked outcha." I said.

Smacking my head, "No need to worry." She said. "You are all I want..." Pausing for a second, "At this moment." Winking and smirking at me.

Trying to grab her, "Serenity don't get fucked up." Telling her.

Laughing holding her hands up, "Okay...okay...I'm just playing." She said.

She playing with me too fucking much as if I won't fuck her or any nigga she want or with up.

"Are you sure you don't wanna do anything?" Asking.

Nodding her head, "Yes babe." Winking and walking away.

"Iight now I don't wanna hear yo ass complain." I said.

Yelling back, "I won't as long as you feed me."

"Dick?!" I said.

Laughing, "No food." She said.

I shook my head and just sat down to chill for a bit. I mean I know we still ain't together but I'm do whatever I have to get back together with her.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11.6K 323 21
Latoya hasn't been the best when it comes to finding the right guy. They always treat like shit. Their always cheating and playing with her heart. La...
86.2K 3.3K 29
Ameriyan Doctrine was a typical sweet girl. She was sweet on some days and mean on other days. Her mother moved her out to Atlanta to change her live...
12.6K 374 26
"I just pray this shit a dream, cause I just died young"
313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc