𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐏�...

By Lovely_IceYoo

ⓈⓁⓄⓌ ⓊⓅⒹⒶⓉⒺⓈ ⒻⓄⓇ ⓃⓄⓌ 𝐀𝐢𝐳𝐚 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐲, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚... More

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 1: 𝒞ℴ𝓁𝒹 𝒩𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 2: 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅ℯ𝓃ℯ𝒹 𝓉ℴ 𝓂𝓎 𝒷ℴ𝒹𝓎?
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 3: ℛ𝓊𝓃
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 4: 𝒩ℯ𝓌 ℬℴ𝒹𝓎
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 5: 𝒯ℴ 𝒦ℴ𝓇ℯ𝒶
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 6: ℱ𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓂ℯℯ𝓉𝒾𝓃ℊ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 7: 𝒟ℴ𝓃'𝓉 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒽ℯ𝓇
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 8: 𝒯𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 9: 𝒞𝓊𝓉ℯ 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒰ℊ𝓁𝓎
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 10: ℛℯ𝒶𝓈𝓈𝓊𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒸ℯ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 11: ℬ𝓊𝓈𝓉ℯ𝒹
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 12: 𝒞𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝓉𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓉
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 13: 𝒯𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓈𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂ℯ𝒹 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 14: 𝒯ℴ 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒶𝒸𝒶𝒹ℯ𝓂𝓎
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 15: ℬ𝒶𝓉𝓉𝓁ℯ 𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒾𝒶𝒸𝓈
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 16: ℬ𝒶𝓉𝓉𝓁ℯ 𝒷ℯ𝓉𝓌ℯℯ𝓃 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓈𝓉𝓊𝒹ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓈
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 17: 𝒟ℯ𝒿𝒶 𝓋𝓊
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 18: 𝒥𝒾𝓌ℴℴ 𝓋𝓈. 𝒟𝓊𝓀ℯ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 19: 2 𝓋𝓈. 1
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 20: 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒹ℯ𝒶𝓁
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 21: 𝒦𝒶𝓇𝓉ℯ𝒾𝓃'𝓈 𝓉𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓃ℊ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 22: ℳℯℯ𝓉𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝒥𝓊𝓇𝒾ℴ𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 23: 𝒥𝓊𝓇𝒾ℴ𝓃 𝓋𝓈. 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝒶
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 24: ℛℯ𝒸ℴ𝓃𝒸𝒾𝓁ℯ𝒹
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 25:ℳℯℯ𝓉𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝒟𝓇. 𝒦𝒶𝓃ℊ 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 27: 𝒞ℴ𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝒶
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 28: 𝒦𝒶𝓇𝓉ℯ𝒾𝓃'𝓈 𝒟ℯ𝓃𝒾𝒶𝓁
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 29: 𝒫𝓇ℯ𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒜𝓃ℊℯ𝓁
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 30: ℳ𝒶𝓀ℯ 𝒽ℯ𝓇 𝓂𝒾𝓃ℯ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 31: 𝒥ℯ𝒶𝓁ℴ𝓊𝓈
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 32: 𝒲ℴ𝓇𝓇𝒾ℯ𝒹
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 33: ℒ𝒾𝓃ℯ𝒶ℊℯ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 34: 𝒜𝓃ℴ𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇 𝓅𝓇ℴ𝓅ℴ𝓈𝒶𝓁
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 35: ℬ𝒶𝒹 𝒻ℯℯ𝓁𝒾𝓃ℊ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 36: 𝒰𝓃𝓀𝓃ℴ𝓌𝓃 𝓅ℯ𝓇𝓈ℴ𝓃
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 37: 𝒢𝒶𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇ℯ𝒹 𝒶𝓈 ℴ𝓃ℯ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 38: 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝓈𝒾𝒹ℯ
ᴀɪᴢᴀ ᴛʀᴇʏ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 39: ℬ𝓇ℴ𝓀ℯ𝓃 𝒫𝓇ℴ𝓂𝒾𝓈ℯ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 40: 𝒫𝓇ℯ𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒹ℯ𝒶𝒹𝓁𝓎
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 41: ℬ𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝓉ℴ 𝒦ℴ𝓇ℯ𝒶
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 42: 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒮𝓊𝒷𝒾𝓃
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 43: 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒮𝓊𝒷𝒾𝓃 𝙸𝙸
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 44: ℋℯ𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓉ℴℊℯ𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 45: 𝒯ℴ 𝒥𝒾𝓌ℴℴ'𝓈 𝓂ℴ𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 46: ℱℴ𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓎ℴ𝓊
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 47: 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒻ℴ𝓇ℊℴ𝓉𝓉ℯ𝓃 𝓂ℯ𝓂ℴ𝓇𝓎
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 48: 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒻ℴ𝓇ℊℴ𝓉𝓉ℯ𝓃 𝓂ℯ𝓂ℴ𝓇𝓎 𝙸𝙸
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 49: 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒻ℴ𝓇ℊℴ𝓉𝓉ℯ𝓃 𝓂ℯ𝓂ℴ𝓇𝓎 𝙸𝙸𝙸
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 50: 𝒩ℯ𝓌 𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 51: 𝒥𝒾𝓌ℴℴ'𝓈 𝒷𝒾𝓇𝓉𝒽𝒹𝒶𝓎
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 52: 𝒜𝓂𝓎ℯℴ𝓃ℊ'𝓈 𝓃ℯ𝓌 𝒽ℴ𝓂ℯ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 53: ℱ𝓇𝒶𝓂ℯ'𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 54: ℐ𝓃 ℱ𝓇𝒶𝓂ℯ'𝓈 𝓉ℯ𝓇𝓇𝒾𝓉ℴ𝓇𝓎
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 55: ℐ𝓃 ℱ𝓇𝒶𝓂ℯ'𝓈 𝓉ℯ𝓇𝓇𝒾𝓉ℴ𝓇𝓎 𝙸𝙸
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 56: 𝒥𝒾𝓌ℴℴ'𝓈 𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓇
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 57: 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓃𝓊𝓂𝒷ℯ𝓇 6
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 58: ℛℯ𝓋ℯ𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 59: 𝓋𝓈. ℱ𝓇𝒶𝓂ℯ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 60: 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝓇𝒾'𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 61: 𝒴𝒾𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒴𝒶𝓃ℊ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 62: 𝒯𝓇ℯ𝓎
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 63: 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒹ℯ𝒸ℴ𝓎
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 64: 𝒦𝒶𝓇𝓉ℯ𝒾𝓃 𝓋𝓈. 𝒜𝒹𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓃
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 65: 𝒦ℯ𝓏𝒾𝒶𝒽'𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝓋𝒶𝓁
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 66: 𝒯ℴ 𝒜𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 67: 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝓅ℴ𝓌ℯ𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝓉𝓇𝒾ℴ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 68: 𝒫𝓁𝓊𝓉ℴ𝓃'𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝓋𝒶𝓁
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 69: 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒸ℴ𝓋ℯ𝓇𝓎
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 70: ℒ𝓊𝓉ℯ𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓈 ℯ𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓉ℯ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 71: 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒞𝒶ℯ𝓁ℯ𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓈
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 72: 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 26: 𝒯𝓌ℴ 𝒦𝒶𝓇𝓉ℯ𝒾𝓃𝓈

1.2K 78 10
By Lovely_IceYoo

Kayden and Jiwoo were too busy training in the basement. As usual, Kartein will watch them train and take a look at Jiwoo's condition after.

After feeding and playing with the cats, Aiza went upstairs and stayed in Jiwoo's room to practice her force control. The force control she currently practices is her ability to transform.

"Whew! That was tough.", she opened her eyes and looked at her paws.

"I wonder if I can also transform into a different human..."

She stopped thinking when she heard Jiwoo's voice. She went outside the room and looked downstairs, listening to Jiwoo and Kayden's conversation.

"Do Mr. Kartein really have to leave?", Jiwoo asked while feeling down.

'Huh? Neutered guy is leaving?', Aiza wondered.

"It may not sound like it, but he really did a lot for you. Now that your core is fully healed, he no longer had a reason to stay here anymore.", Kayden replied.

Aiza quickly went outside to find Kartein. She then paused when she saw Kartein standing on the grass, looking up while his hands were in his pockets. The cats were with him, lingering on his feet.

"Hmm... Things turned out a little awkward. I wasn't even thinking of leaving. I still have much to research with Kayden and Aiza in my cat's body. Not to mention that I don't feel like leaving yet.", he sighed.

Kartein closed his eyes, looking like a baby that is going to cry after feeling forced to leave Jiwoo's house.

"I still want to stay.", he mumbled.

When Kartein opened his eyes, he jumped out of surprise after seeing Aiza standing at the gate, staring at him.

"What the fuck!? You scared me!", he placed his hand on his chest while catching up his breath.

'His face is so handsome... Is it even possible for me to copy his face?', Aiza stared at Kartein, mesmerizing his beauty.

Kartein gulped and breathe calmly. He stood straight and looked at Aiza with a serious face.

"Since when did you get here?", he asked.

"When you said you weren't thinking of leaving.", Aiza replied with a straight face.

'What?! She was here from the start?! So she heard my rants?!', Kartein clenched his fist and bit his lip, feeling annoyed and embarrassed of her.

Kartein breathes calmly, composing himself again before talking to her.

"Why are you here?", he asked.

"I heard you were leaving.", Aiza replied.

"Yes, I am. And so?", he replied sarcastically.

"I want to check something before you go.", Aiza said and went down.

"Huh?", Kartein looked at her confusedly.

"Close your eyes.", she said.

"And why would I?", Kartein raised his brows.

"Just close it!", she insisted.

'This bitch!', feeling forced, Kartein closed his eyes while cursing her on his mind.

'I need to transform myself back into a human so I could measure Kartein's physiques more efficiently.', Aiza thought and quickly transformed herself back into her human form.

A minute has passed, and Kartein is wondering what Aiza is doing. He was about to open his eyes but Aiza talked again.

"Don't you dare open your eyes when I'm not telling you to do so!", she ordered.

'This witch! How dare she order me around?!', Kartein shut his eyes again while feeling more annoyed with her.

"Done! You can open your eyes now.", she said.

When Kartein opened his eyes, he was surprised to see Aiza's face close to him.

'What the-?!', he took a step backward to give themselves a distance but Aiza quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him closer to her.

"Don't move.", she whispered. Kartein's face started to turn red when Aiza placed both her hands on his face.

"W-What are you doing?!", Kartein felt embarrassed about what she did.

She then touched Kartein's body and his arms like she was inspecting him. Kartein felt even more embarrassed about what she did so she grabbed her arms and raised them.

"What do you think you're doing? You know I don't like someone touching me.", he tried his best to look intimidating in Aiza's eyes even when he was really flustered by what she did deep inside but Aiza just stared at him innocently, unbothered by what he said and how scary he looks at her.

"long-haired, slender-built body, 6 foot tall...", she murmured. 

Kartein tilted his head as he was feeling confused about what she said. He then took a step backward when he saw Aiza's body started to change.

'Huh? Transformation?'

A scarlet-colored energy started to linger around her body. Her hair started to turn white. Her legs started to grow taller that they could level Kartein's height.

When she finished transforming herself, Kartein's jaw dropped. He couldn't believe what he just saw. Kartein rubbed his eye to confirm whether he was just hallucinating or not but when he looked at her again, Aiza still looks the same.

"H-How??", he mumbled.

"Mr. Kartein! Huh?-", Jiwoo ran, trying to catch up to Kartein but he paused when he saw two Karteins in front of him. Kayden, who was following Jiwoo, also froze at what he saw.

"Mr. Kartein? Which...one of you is, Mr. Kartein?", Jiwoo asked, feeling confused about what he saw.

Without saying a word, Kartein raised his hand. His jaw was still dropped while staring at the person in front of him. Jiwoo widened his eyes when he looked at the other person he faced.

'Wait! Don't tell me the other one is...', Kayden's jaw also dropped when he looked at the other person that copied Kartein's face.

"Miss... Aiza?", Jiwoo asked while looking at the other person with disbelief.

"Heya Jiwoo!", Aiza waved and all of them took a step back. They find it all creepy seeing Kartein's face with a girl's voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'It looks perfect... She even copied the clothes I wear right now.', Kartein stared at Aiza from head to toe while shaking his legs, feeling desperate to know how she did it.

All of them are currently inside Jiwoo's house. Both Kayden and Kartein sat on the couch facing Jiwoo and Aiza.

"So... How did you do it?", Kartein asked while crossing his arms, trying to look cool and not desperate in front of her.

"That's a secret.", Aiza grinned, provoking Kartein and Kayden who were jealous of her transformation.

'This bitch!', both Kartein and Kayden bit their lip, trying to compose themselves. Kartein then sighed and talked to her again.

"Your voice didn't change. So you can only copy someone's physiques.", he said.

"Yeah. But it's alright... I only focused on your body physiques when I'm thinking of transforming myself.", Aiza replied while looking at her hands.

"Did you...perfectly copy all physiques of Kartein? From head to toe?", Kayden asked, feeling a bit of doubt.

"Of course! Can't you see I look exactly like him?", Aiza stood up and turned around, trying to show off her body that looks exactly like Kartein.

"Then... Does that mean you also copied his...", Jiwoo asked hesitantly.

"His what?", Aiza tilted her head while looking at Jiwoo confusedly. Kayden and Kartein also looked at him. Jiwoo gulped, feeling hesitant about whether he'll ask her about it or not.

"His thing... You know... The one that boys had.", Jiwoo said while hesitantly pointing at his bottom. Kartein and Kayden's eyes widened and looked at Aiza. They also wanted to know her answer.

"Of course! It's not like he's even neutered in his human form.", Aiza snorted.

All the boys flinched at what she said. Jiwoo and Kayden started sweating when they felt ominous energy surrounding them.            

When they looked at Kartein, they saw him trembling in anger, looking like he was going to kill Aiza anytime.

'That bitch... Is still talking about me being neutered in my animal form even when she knew it so well I hate being called that way...', he gritted his teeth and glared at the unbothered Aiza.

He stood up and throw a punch at her but Aiza quickly blocked it. She then grabbed Kartein's hair and Kartein grabbed her hair back. Both of them screamed as they are pulling each other's hair.

Meanwhile, Kayden and Jiwoo silently watched them fighting while feeling awkward about seeing two Karteins fighting each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 6.3K 23
[𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩✓ [𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙏𝙃 𝙋𝙇𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝙒𝙄𝙉𝙉𝙀𝙍 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘼𝙍𝙈𝙔 𝘼𝙒𝘼𝙍𝘿𝙎 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣 (𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙋𝙎)✓ 𝘑𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 24-𝘺�...
7.9K 369 13
ᴋᴀᴡᴏʀᴜ ɴᴀɢɪsᴀ sᴇᴇᴍs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴀɴᴅ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅʟʏ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ʜɪs sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ. ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴀs ᴏɴᴇ. ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴀᴡ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʜ...
296K 8.2K 40
. 𔘓 𝅄ׄ ׂ ׅ ー ꒰ 🖇️ ꒱ ! ⤷ : 諸〃𝗵𝘁𝘁𝗽𝘀 . 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 . 𝗰𝗼𝗺 📌 ៸៸ ... 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝖿 𝗂 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝖺...
3.4K 263 18
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐢�...