Ride Along (A Dricki fanfic)

By dricki

Two is better than one. More

A/N
1-The Party.
2-The morning after.
3-Coffee For Two.
4 - 4112 Brook Ave
5 - The first kiss.
6 - Mixing business with pleasure.
7 - The truth hurts.
8 - Picking Up The Pieces
9 - Starting Again (part 1)
9 - Starting Again (part 2)
10 - Bad News.
11 - Picking myself up
12 - Just one sniff

13 - It's under control

543 25 3
By dricki

I'm so high even when I'm coming down ~

I came stumbling into the hotel room.

"Hey Nicki! Take your c-clothes off!"

"What the fuck is wrong with you?

"Nothing babe! J-just... Ahh, I need to lie down."

"Drake!" She grabbed my chin and positioned my face in front of hers. "Babe your high! What the fuck have you been taking?"

"Nothing!"

"What's that" Nicki wiped a white powder off my nose. "No! Drake, don't tell me you've been sniffing coke!"

"Just move" I stood up and stumbled into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I took out the plastic bag of remaining coke, made another line and sniffed up the coke.

"Ahhhhh"

-------------------

*The next Day*

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"DRAAAAAKE! Open this damn door now!" Nicki screamed

"Uggggh" I moaned as I stood up, using the bath tub for help.

"DRAAAA-"

"WHAT!?" I opened the door

"Why the fuck did you sleep in here last night!?"

"I don't know"

"You don't know?!"

"No!" I grabbed my head and sat on the bed, immediately placing my head in my hands.

"Well, I know why! You've been using this shitty coke and passing out!"

"I've got this, it's all under control!"

"No it ain't! Gimme your gear, C'mon!" She yelled whilst placing her hands on her hips in a stern manner.

I reached into my pockets and reluctantly gave her my bag of coke.

"I'm going out" I stood up and grabbed my shoes.

"Nah ah baby, you gon' stay with me today"

"N-"

"No no no no Aub, you're with me today, I don't give a fuck if you wanna spend the day getting high, you came here clean and I intend to get you to leave that way, so get dressed, freshen up and let's go get some damn fucking breakfast, kapeesh!?"

"Okay babe" I gave her a peck before heading to the bathroom to freshen up. I put on my flip flops and grabbed Nicki's hand, locked the door and headed to breakfast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 49.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
728K 26.9K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
136K 4.8K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.1M 36.1K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...