Hale Sister

By derekhalekolmlover

Season 1-6 Scott McCall x OC ©️ derekhalekolmlover More

Hale Sister
Book covers
Aesthetics
Act I
1) The Hales
2) the dead body
3) assumptions
4) magic bullet
5) Visit from Kate
6) calling the Alpha
7) night school
8) lunatic
9) Wolf's bane
10) kidnapped
11) Kate knows
12) code breaker
Act II
1) new boyfriend
2) complicated feelings
3) ice pick
4) first date
5) confusing feelings
6) honesty
7) Restraint
8) Raving
9) party guessed
10) the puppeteer
11) kidnapped
12) Master Plan
Act III A
1) tattoo
2) chaos rising
3) trapping them
4) Visit from the alphas
5) frayed
6) Motel California
7) currents
8) visionary
9) the darach
10) the overlooked
11) saving baby Hale
12) lunar eclipse
Act III B
13) kidnapped.... Again
14) Galvanize
15) illuminated
16) the oni
17) power surge
18) the memory
19) the Shugendo scroll
20) the message
21) de-void
22) I love you, goodbye
23) Divine move
Act IV
1) the dark moon
2) Kate
3) tryouts
4) the benefactor
5) I.E.D
6) Buddhists
7) secrets revealed
8) forgiving
9) Perishable
10) monstrous
11) crashed date
12) Smoke and mirrors
Act V A
1) creatures of the night
2) Senior Year
3) Mercury
4) Condition Terminal
5) dread doctors
6) Required Reading
7) Strange frequencies
8) Ouroboros
9) lies of omission
10) morning after
11) hospitals
12) surprise visit
Act V B
13) Codominance
14) theories
15) Eichen House
17) A credible threat
18) surprise phone call
19) The beast of Beacon Hills
20) Apotheosis
Act VI A
1) Memory lost
2) superposition
3) sundowning
4) Relics
5) Radio Silence
6) the plan
7) heartless
8) Blitzkrieg
9) memory found
10) Riders on the storm
Act VI B
11) Said the spider to the fly
12) fear
13) hunters
14) Face to faceless

16) saving Lydia

154 10 0
By derekhalekolmlover

"I don't know how long I'm going to last" Kira said. "How did you stop it before" Malia asked.

"Scott carried me outside which almost killed him" Kira said. "Sounds like Scott, always sacrificing his life for others" Hazel said.

"Okay uh maybe we could try grounding you to something" Malia said. "You have a degree in electrical engineering" Kira asked. "Cause I don't know how to do that" Kira said.

"We have to do something I don't know what but something" Hazel said. "You have to get out of here" Kira said losing control.

"We can't leave you" Malia said. "I should've stayed in the dessert with the skinwalkers I can't control this I'm never going to be able to" Kira said. "Kira, it worked you saw it work" Malia said.

"We all did Kira your stronger than you think" Hazel said.

"You controlled it enough to cause the brownout you can stop it" Malia said. "I can't Malia, Hazel, go" Kira said in a deep voice.

>>>

"Kira" Malia said once the electricity stopped. "Kira" Hazel said getting up with Malia after getting no answer. They looked over and saw Kira unconscious.

"Kira" Malia said. They both went to her, and Malia went to touch her only to stop when she heard a familiar voice.

"I wouldn't do that" Josh said causing Malia and Hazel to look at him. "And why not" Hazel asked.

"Electricity's still coming off I can feel it from here I can help her" Josh said. "Why" Malia asked.

"Because I need your help with him" Josh said and showed them Corey.

"I see someone ran into Parrish honestly kind of wish he finished the job I don't like you or any of you for that matter" Hazel said.

>>>

Malia and Hazel both tried to heal Corey only for it not to work. "Why isn't he healing" Josh asked.

"Calm your horses we're trying our best here you're just lucky we're helping at all if it were up to me, I'd dump you with the wild wolves and leave you for dead" Hazel said.

"Maybe he can't maybe it's too much or maybe it's the pain" Malia said. "He's going to die isn't he" Josh asked.

"Well, he doesn't look better does he" Hazel said. "His heartbeat's getting slower" Malia said.

"What do we do you can't heal him can you even with help from her" Josh asked. "No but we can take his pain" Hazel said. "It could help it might even get him to start healing" Malia said.

"Then do it" Josh said. "Oh no it doesn't work like that" Hazel said. "You first" Malia said and electricity crackled.

"You said you could help her" Malia said. "Yeah, but it's not like taking voltage from a car battery she's got a lot more power than that" Josh said.

"Are you going to do something or not" Josh asked after seeing Corey getting worse.

"Sure, when you help her cause we certainly don't trust you in fact it's taking all of my energy to not tip you into tiny little pieces" Hazel said.

"I don't trust you either" Josh said and they saw Kira light up. "Alright we go at the same time" Malia said and Josh went to Kira. "You ready" Malia asked him and he nodded.

"Alright here we go" Malia said. "We better not die from this if so, I'm coming back just so I can kill him" Hazel said.

Hazel and Malia started to take Corey's pain while Josh started absorbing the electricity from Kira.

>>>

"Anybody, know how we're supposed to get out of here" Corey asked. "This place is still on lockdown" Malia said. "It's not just locked" Kira said.

"Yeah, I can feel it too" Josh said. "What are we supposed to do just wait here" Josh asked. 

"Relax there's a plan b, haven't you idiots seen the movies there's always a plan b" Hazel said.

"We've got a guy on the outside in case this happens" Malia said. "Who" Corey asked. "Mason" Kira said.

"Mason's going to unlock the lockdown" Corey asked. "That's what we just said" Hazel said. "Do you need your hearing checked" Hazel asked.

"How's he going to do that" Josh asked. "He's got the blueprint of the building, and he has the full map of Eichen's electrical system all he has to do is get into the transformer shed behind the building" Kira said.

"Don't worry Mason knows exactly what he's doing" Malia said. Moments later the lockdown was finally over.

"He did it" Corey said. "Finally, now let's get out of here" Hazel said. "We gotta get to Stiles's jeep" Malia said and she, Kira, and Hazel rushed off.

Hazel pulled up the jeep to Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Parrish, and Liam. Hazel got out of the jeep along with Malia and Kira facing the others. "Is she okay" Malia asked.

"No, we need to go give me the keys we gotta get her to the clinic" Scott said and Hazel gave him the keys.

They saw Parrish leaned over in pain and turned around seeing Tracy had Lydia causing Hazel's eyes to glow. "Let her go" Hazel said. "Sorry but she's coming with me" Tracy said.

"Okay Tracy just wait you don't know what's about to happen" Scott said.

"I'm taking her that's what's happening and none of you are going to do a thing" Tracy said. "Not if I kill you first" Hazel said. "Hazel" Scott said.

"Shut up Scott I'm not your girlfriend anymore and you know it at least you should know is that I will kill whoever it takes to keep the ones I love safe" Hazel said.

Suddenly Tracy was electrocuted and fell down letting go of Lydia and Stiles caught Lydia bringing her to him.

"Could somebody please get my daughter out of here" Natalie said.

>>>>

Scott" Stiles said. "Yeah, I'm trying, I'm trying" Scott said.

"We're almost there Lydia just, hold on okay" Stiles said and Lydia screamed causing the windshield to break.

"Hey Lydia, Lydia hey, hey, hey, hey, hey look you're gonna get through this okay Lydia look at me you're gonna make it" Stiles said.

"But you're not" Lydia said showing Stiles the blood.

Scott and Hazel looked seeing the blood before looking at each other and focused back on the road as Scott sped up.

>>>

"Get her on the table" Deaton said and Stiles and Scott put Lydia on the table. "Whoa, whoa, whoa" Stiles said. "Hold her" Deaton said and Stiles, Hazel, and Scott held Lydia.

Lydia slightly screamed making the room rumble. "Doc think you gotta do something" Stiles said.

"I will but right now I need you to keep her still" Deaton said and made his way to Lydia. "Steady" Deaton said. "What is that" Stiles asked.

"Mistletoe" Deaton said. "Mistletoe she's got a freaking hole in her head" Stiles said.

"Stiles, help" Scott said trying to keep Lydia down. "Steady" Deaton said as he put the mistletoe in Lydia's head.

He pulled out just in time as Lydia screamed causing Deaton to grab Hazel pulling her away from the glass.

Once the screaming stopped, they all looked at Lydia and Stiles wiped the glass off of her.

"Lydia" Stiles said seeing she wasn't waking up. "Lydia" Stiles said again only for her not to wake.

"Lydia, Lydia come on" Stiles said but she still didn't wake up.

"No, no, no, no, no come on Lydia wake up come on can you hear me, Lydia, Lydia open your eyes come on, come on, come on listen to me Lydia hey show me your eyes okay" Stiles said and Hazel slowly made her way to Stiles.

"Lydia, you have to open your eyes" Stiles said and when they thought Lydia wasn't waking up thinking she was done she opened her eyes.

Hazel let out a sigh of relief once she saw Lydia was alive. "You okay" Stiles asked Lydia. "You're okay" Stoles said and Lydia held his hand. "Want to try to sit up" Stiles asked and Lydia nodded.

Stiles helped Lydia sit up and she saw Natalie walked in. "Mom" Lydia said, and Stiles and Hazel moved out of the way so Natalie can go to Lydia.

"Oh honey" Natalie said and hugged Lydia. "They saved my life mom Stiles saved me" Lydia said causing Hazel to smile.

"I'm not paying for the windows" Stiles said. "Anyone else ever wish there was no supernatural occurrences so we could avoid any more near-death experiences" Hazel asked.

"It's Beacon Hills nothing is ever normal" Lydia said. "Yeah unfortunately" Hazel said.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 1.3K 88
Peter Hale x OC Season 1-6 ©️ derekhalekolmlover
17.5K 333 13
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨 𝐫𝐚𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬, 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚. [𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧...
913 54 11
(Theo Version of Whittemore Sister) Season 1-6 Oc x Theo Raeken
81.6K 1.9K 77
Derek Hale x OC Season 1-6 ©️ derekhalekolmlover