Hale Sister

derekhalekolmlover द्वारा

Season 1-6 Scott McCall x OC ©️ derekhalekolmlover अधिक

Hale Sister
Book covers
Aesthetics
Act I
1) The Hales
2) the dead body
3) assumptions
4) magic bullet
5) Visit from Kate
6) calling the Alpha
7) night school
8) lunatic
9) Wolf's bane
10) kidnapped
11) Kate knows
12) code breaker
Act II
1) new boyfriend
2) complicated feelings
3) ice pick
4) first date
5) confusing feelings
6) honesty
7) Restraint
8) Raving
9) party guessed
10) the puppeteer
11) kidnapped
12) Master Plan
Act III A
1) tattoo
2) chaos rising
3) trapping them
4) Visit from the alphas
5) frayed
6) Motel California
7) currents
8) visionary
9) the darach
10) the overlooked
11) saving baby Hale
12) lunar eclipse
Act III B
13) kidnapped.... Again
14) Galvanize
15) illuminated
16) the oni
17) power surge
18) the memory
19) the Shugendo scroll
20) the message
21) de-void
22) I love you, goodbye
23) Divine move
Act IV
1) the dark moon
2) Kate
3) tryouts
4) the benefactor
5) I.E.D
6) Buddhists
7) secrets revealed
8) forgiving
9) Perishable
10) monstrous
11) crashed date
12) Smoke and mirrors
Act V A
1) creatures of the night
2) Senior Year
3) Mercury
4) Condition Terminal
5) dread doctors
6) Required Reading
7) Strange frequencies
9) lies of omission
10) morning after
11) hospitals
12) surprise visit
Act V B
13) Codominance
14) theories
15) Eichen House
16) saving Lydia
17) A credible threat
18) surprise phone call
19) The beast of Beacon Hills
20) Apotheosis
Act VI A
1) Memory lost
2) superposition
3) sundowning
4) Relics
5) Radio Silence
6) the plan
7) heartless
8) Blitzkrieg
9) memory found
10) Riders on the storm
Act VI B

8) Ouroboros

126 6 0
derekhalekolmlover द्वारा

"There's no scent no tracks no way to find em" Scott said after Hazel and Malia found him having no such luck finding Liam and Hayden either.

"But Liam can howl back right" Malia asked. "Only if he heard me" Scott said.

"Here's hoping" Hazel said to them. "If anyone harms my puppy, I swear I'm going full Hale on them maybe even channel my inner Peter" Hazel said.

>>>

"You think we'll find them" Hazel asked. "Yeah, we have to" Scott said. "Scott, you need to stop putting so much pressure on yourself" Hazel said.

"If I don't everyone else dies including you" Scott said. "I'm an evolved wolf you don't have to worry about me" Hazel said.

"I'm your boyfriend it's my job to worry" Scott said.

"No, it's not, your job is to be there for me not worry about me okay in a wolf I'll be fine an evolved one at that" Hazel said.

"I know but I'm going to" Scott said. "Okay" Hazel said and smiled.

>>>

"They're not gonna really arrest him are they" Scott asked Kira. "Sure, looks like it" Hazel said.

"Sorry" Hazel said to Kira. "He has to my dad basically confessed" Kira said. "And you don't remember anything" Scott asked.

"Not even a glimpse" Hazel asked. "Nothing it was like sleepwalking suddenly I'm just standing out in the middle of the road" Kira said. "Okay we'll figure it out" Scott said.

"Don't worry we'll figure out what's going on with you" Hazel said. "What about Liam and Hayden" Kira asked.

"We're all meeting at my place to try to come up with something" Scott said.

"We don't want to leave you to deal with this but" Hazel said. "We gotta find them" Scott said. "I know" Kira said. 

"I can stay if you want and keep you company, I could always catch up with Scott later" Hazel said.

"No go I'll be fine my mom's taking me home anyway we have to talk to a lawyer there's nothing anyone can do right now you should go" Kira said.

"Only if you're sure" Hazel said. "I am" Kira said and Hazel nodded.

"Scott, Hazel, you don't think it was me do you" Kira asked. "What no, never" Hazel said. "No, no of course not" Scott said.

>>>

Scott and Hazel met up with the others and Hazel noticed Scott rushing over to Corey. "Scott what are you doing Scott" Hazel asked.

"Scott slow down Scott just talk to me Scott" Hazel said but he ignored her.

"Hey is Kira okay" Stiles asked but Scott ignored him. "Scott" Theo said and followed Hazel and Scott with Stiles and Malia.

"Sorry I'm only on chapter two I'm kind of a slow reader" Corey said. "Oh, that's okay Corey" Mason said. "He's right we don't have time for that anyway" Scott said.

"No Scott don't" Lydia said realizing what he was doing but Scott already stuck his claws in Corey's neck while Hazel was surprised, he would do this. 

Stiles, Malia, and Theo made it to the room where they saw Scott had his hands in Corey's neck. "Don't get to close" Lydia said. "What is he doing" Theo asked.

"Tapping into Corey's memories it's usually only something alphas do" Lydia said. "Is it as dangerous as it looks" Theo asked.

"Probably more" Stiles said. "Does anyone know if it's working" Mason asked. 

Suddenly Scott pulled away from Corey and Stiles caught Scott while Lydia helped Corey. "Is he okay" Scott asked. "Depends on what you mean by okay" Hazel said.

"What did you do to me" Corey asked. "You'll be alright" Scott told Corey. "There's blood" Corey said. "You'll heal" Scott said. "Scott" Stiles said.

"He'll be fine" Scott yelled. "Wow I get that you want to save Liam and Hayden but there is no need for yelling" Hazel told Scott.

"Listen I think it worked I saw something there were tunnels pipes along the walls there were these two huge blue pipes at the entrance two in both sides" Scott said.

"Wait a second I know this I've seen this before that's one of the tunnels I used to skateboard in remember my dad caught me one time and told me to never go back" Stiles said.

"It's the water treatment plant" Lydia said. "That's where they are that's where we'll find Liam and Hayden" Scott said and left the room with Hazel, Stiles, Malia, Theo, Mason, and Lydia following him.

"Scott, Scott, slow down just think for a second okay Mason shouldn't be going" Stiles said.

"Liam's my best friend I'm going" Mason said. "Oh, did you suddenly get super wolf powers" Stiles asked sarcastically.

"I wasn't aware of that development" Stiles said. "Well, if you're not going, I could use the help" Scott said.

"No, I'm coming just as soon as I talk to my dad, they're moving the body, and he wants to make sure that this time no one steals it" Stiles said.

"Good luck with that" Hazel said. "How's he gonna do that" Malia asked.

"I don't know but whoever took the last one was strong enough to flip my jeep" Stiles said.

"We can bring Theo" Malia said. "Maybe I better stay here you know in case the doctors decide to make a house call for Corey" Theo said. "Scott, Stiles is right we need to slow down and think" Lydia said.

"I am thinking about how Liam and Hayden could already be dead" Scott said. "You could've hurt him Scott really hurt him" Lydia said. "Scott what has gotten into you" Hazel asked.

"The Scott I know or knew would have never done that" Hazel said. "I have to find Liam" Scott said.

"Hazel, you coming" Scott asked. "I think I'll stay here this time" Hazel said. Scott nodded before leaving with Mason. "Hey text me for anything" Stiles told Malia.

"I got it" Malia said. "Anything at all okay" Stiles said and Malia left.

>>>

"It healed didn't it" Corey asked as Lydia checked his wound.

"Yeah completely" Theo said, and Corey got up from the chair he was sitting on.

"Okay then it's been fun especially the part where a werewolf forced his way into my brain with his claws" Corey said. "Whine about it some more why don't ya it's not like we're trying to save everyone from dying" Hazel said.

"I don't think leaving is such a good idea Corey you know Lydia's a banshee it means she can tell when someone's close to death" Theo said.

"Which you will be if you walk out the door" Hazel said. "Lydia what happens if he walks out the door" Theo asked. "It's bad very bad" Lydia said.

"I'll take my chances" Corey said. "You're making it very hard for me not to tear you, limb from limb you better be lucky we're trying to save you or else you be dead by now" Hazel said.

"Then give us a better chance at finding our friends" Theo told Corey.

"What else did you see" Theo asked. "Come on Corey there had to be something else" Theo said.

"There was the hospital, and they took me outta my room" Corey said. "And then where" Lydia asked.

"The tunnels like I already told you that's it" Corey said. "Yeah, nothing after that" Theo asked.

"No" Corey said. "Well, there has to be more think Corey for one minute just think" Theo said. "You can do this Corey" Hazel said. "There was a basement" Corey said.

"Where like in a building" Lydia asked. "A house it was old covered in dust and there was a broken stone wall with a large hole in it like a bomb went off" Corey said.

"Lydia, Hazel the werewolf with the talons the one who attacked Scott didn't Parrish say that he smashed through the wall of a basement wasn't it something like that" Theo asked. "No, it was exactly that" Lydia said.

>>>

Scott came back devastated not being able to find Liam or Hayden when he noticed Liam and Hayden on the couch asleep with Hayden on Liam's chest.

Scott saw Theo and Theo went up to Scott giving him a hug.

Lydia covered Liam and Hayden when Theo moved on to hug Mason then lastly hugging Malia.

>>>

Scott took Hazel home that night and she was about to go inside when Scott stopped her.

"Hazel" Scott said. "Yeah" Hazel said to Scott. "Before I left to find Liam and Hayden you seemed upset" Scott said.

"Did I do something" Scott asked. "Did you do something are you kidding me" Hazel asked.

"Scott you basically forced your claws in Corey's neck the same way Peter did to you" Hazel said.

"I had no other choice I had to find Liam and Hayden" Hazel said. "And you didn't think about asking for Corey's consent first what has gotten into you" Hazel asked.

"You are not the person I fell in love with this isn't you Scott or at least it wasn't" Hazel said.

"Hazel" Scott said. "It's late I'll see you at school okay" Hazel said and went inside. Scott sighed before heading home for the night.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

293K 2.7K 52
These are imagines about Scott McCall, Stiles Stilinski, Isaac Lahey, Derek Hale, Liam Dunbar, etc. Comment, vote, and request. (requests are closed)...
237 13 3
'This is me praying that This was the very first page Not where the story line ends My thoughts will echo your name, until I see you again These are...
13K 190 19
9.1K 210 20
"Every girl deserves a boy that can make her forget her heart was ever broken." [Teen Wolf] [Season 1 - 6] [Stiles Stilinski x OC] STARTED: OCTOBER 2...