Loving you

By derekhalekolmlover

Nate Archibald x OC ©️ derekhalekolmlover S1-6 More

Loving You
Book covers
Aesthetics
Act I
1) She's back
2) the wild brunch
3) forgiveness
4) Carter's tricks
5) breaking Eric out
6) the masquerade
7) Victor/Victrola
8) seventeen candles
9) lies
10) the ball
11) Christmas
12) school lies
13) a thin line between Chuck and Nate
14) Serena's gifts
15) the SATs
16) Georgina
17) woman on the verge
18) Much I do about nothing
Act II
1) Kind of wonderful
2) Never been Marcused
3) the dark night
4) new queen
5) The Serena also rises
6) new haven can wait
7) new rules
8) dinner night with Nate
9) putting feelings aside
10) Blair's big 18
11) thanksgiving
12) Christmas 2.0
13) oh, brother where Bart thou
14) in the realm of Basses
15) Secret's out
16) colleges
17) rumors
18) The Age of Dissonance
19) The Grandfather
20) The remains of J
21) passions
22) southern gentlemen prefer blondes
23) The wrath of con
24) prom
25) The Goodbye Gossip Girl
Act III
1) the polo match
2) The Freshmen
3) Serena's new man
4) the first day
5) Rufus getting married
6) trouble in paradise
7) Hallows Eve
8) friendships
9) Mia's big day
11) truths
12) the accident
13) relationships
14) the lady vanished
15) sparks
16) Splitsvile
17) Nate's surprise party
18) The Unblairable lightness of being
19) Girls day
20) thinking things over
21) brother sister bonding
22) last tango then Paris
Act IV
1) Belles de Jour
2) love life troubles
3) chances

10) Pain

278 17 12
By derekhalekolmlover

"As a famed literary liar once told Oprah memory is subjective memories can be embellished or denied but as James Frey knows all too well the truth always comes out" Gossip Girl's post said.

"Ugh I don't converse with liars of Lewinskys" Blair said ignoring Serena's call.

"Come on Blair you don't know that you saw anything" Chuck said. "Says you come on you know Blair is good with things like this" Mia said.

"M's right in the second grade I saw our gym teacher giving Laverne Glazer's mom the glad eye not only did it earn me the first A++ for gym in Constance history I learned that my sexual tension radar is unparalleled" Blair said.

"Point ceded" Chuck said. "So is beatnik back" Chuck asked. "Ew no" Blair said.

"Never in a million years you disgust me sometimes" Mia said.

"I'm adding new recruits to my student army apparently at NYU no one cares if your forefathers made pumpkin pie at Plymouth, they only care if they made profits at Paramount" Blair said.

"Ah the Tisch kids" Chuck said. "Wish you would've seen them honestly the ones Blair had before was better than them" Mia said.

"Spawn of moguls and movie stars yesterday I sent a first edition no edit script to their leader Paul Hoffman today I'll secure the alliance" Blair said.

"That's my Blair" Mia said smiling. "Care to tag along" Blair asked Chuck.

"Oh, I'd love to, but a high-ranking diplomat has asked me to show his son around New York I need to build up my continental clientele, so it looks like I'm Statue of Liberty bound" Chuck said.

"Oh, the sacrifices we make for success we'll think of a way to make your day less boring later" Blair said.

"M" Blair asked. "B I'd love to, but I have plans with Jordan" Mia said. "Rain check" Mia asked. "Of course," Blair said and Mia nodded before they all went their separate ways.

>>>

"So, what's the deal with you and cookies and cream ice cream" Jordan asked.

"Hey, don't hate on the ice cream I don't hate on your boring plain vanilla ice cream" Mia said and Jordan smiled at her laughing.

"So how are you liking college" Jordan asked. "It's fine well as fine as you can expect it" Mia said. "Fair point" Jordan said. "And Nate" Jordan asked.

"I'm not sure" Mia said. "You're not sure" Jordan asked. "I mean everything seems fine, but I don't know something feels off like I need to be prepared for something" Mia said.

"Prepared for what" Jordan asked. "I have no idea" Mia told him. "But whatever it is I don't have a good feeling about it" Mia said.

>>>

"You know maybe you should talk to Nate about this" Jordan said while they were at lunch waiting on their food. "And if I'm just being paranoid" Mia asked.

"You won't know unless you ask" Jordan said. "Yeah, I can't keep dodging it forever I guess" Mia said.

"Wouldn't you rather know now than find out by someone else and be hurt later" Jordan asked.

"Okay, okay I see your point I'll talk to him" Mia said. "Good" Jordan said.

"You're a pain you know that" Mia said. "And yet you still hang out with me" Jordan said and Mia smiled. "You're a dork" Mia said. "Shut up" Jordan said and Mia smiled.

>>>

Later that night Mia found Nate and Serena at the bar talking.

She was about to walk up to them but stopped once she saw Nate about to kiss Serena.

Only to be stopped when Tripp walked over and went to Serena. Tripp eventually left with Serena and Nate looked over and saw Mia.

Sighing he motioned Mia over to sit with him. Mia sighed before doing as he asked. "So, mind telling me what happened" Mia asked. "Nothing happened" Nate said.

"You almost kissed Serena, Nate, a girl you have been in love with forever" Mia said. Nate looked at her and saw she was hurt.

He hated himself for hurting her it's something he never wanted to do. "I'm sorry" Nate said and Mia looked down before looking at him.

"You still love her don't you" Mia asked and Nate looked at her. "I'm not sure if I ever stopped" Nate said and Mia nodded looking down. "But I love you too" Nate said and Mia looked at him.

"I just don't know what to do" Nate said and took a sip of his drink.

"Let me make it easy for you Nate we're done so go pick Serena cause if you really loved me there wouldn't be a choice" Mia said. "Mia" Nate said.

"No don't just don't, okay don't make this harder than it already is" Mia said. "I never meant to hurt you" Nate said. "I know" Mia said and Nate looked at her.

"We're still friends right" Nate asked. "Oh, please I'm a Bass you can't get rid of me that easily" Mia said and Nate smiled slightly at her.

"Guess I should go but before I do" Mia said and took off her necklace that Nate got her for Christmas and has been wearing ever since.

"I'm not sure I can wear this anymore at least not for a while keep ahold of it for me" Mia said and gave Nate the necklace. "Mia" Nate said.

"Goodbye Nate I'll see you around" Mia said and left quickly not allowing him to see her cry.

"Spotted Princess Bass breaking things off with Nate Archibald leaving her with a broken heart whose team are you on team Mia or team Nate" Gossip Girl's post said.

>>>

After not being able to find Chuck, Mia went to the penthouse and walked in seeing Rufus. "Mia" Rufus said once he saw her.

"I didn't know where else to go I couldn't find Chuck I just I don't want to be alone" Mia said trying not to fall apart. But failed as Rufus saw her tears. "Mia what happened" Rufus asked.

"Nate, Nate and I we, we broke up" Mia said stuttering and fell to her knees.

Rufus quickly went to her and pulled her in his arms allowing Mia to cry in his arms. "Hey, it's okay I got you it's okay" Rufus said.

"It hurts dad it really hurts" Mia said crying while Rufus was shocked hearing her call him dad for the first time smiling slightly to himself.

"I got you okay I got you let it out" Rufus said and Mia just continued to cry while he comforted her.

Lily walked in after hearing someone but stopped in her tracks once she saw Mia crying in Rufus's arms.

"Where's my brother can someone please call my brother I need him please" Mia said through tears. Lily quickly called Chuck and left the room. 

After some time, once Lily filled Chuck in, he rushed to the penthouse as fast as he could not caring if he was speeding or not. Once he heard that Mia needed him that's all it took.

Once Chuck made it inside, he saw Mia inside and rushed to her. Rufus pulled away from Mia so Chuck could take over.

Chuck nodded at Rufus thanking him before pulling Mia in his arms. 

"Hey sorry I'm late" Chuck said. "It's okay you're here now" Mia said. "What happened Mia" Chuck asked. "Nate and I broke up" Mia said. "What I'll kill him" Chuck said.

"No, no don't please, don't please just stay with me please don't leave me" Mia said.

"I won't I promise" Chuck said. "It hurts Chuck so bad" Mia said. "I know" Chuck said.

>>>

After Chuck got Mia home and was sure she was asleep he rushed over to Nate's. Once Nate answered the door, he saw Chuck.

"Chuck what are you" Nate started to ask but was interrupted by Chuck punching him.

"That's for Mia" Chuck said and Nate looked at him.

"I trusted you; I trusted you with my baby sister the one person I love the most in the world and you broke her heart" Chuck said and Nate stayed quiet. "Chuck I" Nate said. "Save it" Chuck said and left.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.

I hated writing their breakup 😭😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 923 42
Derek Hale x OC S3-4 ©️ derekhalekolmlover
11K 433 46
Theo Raeken x OC Season 5-6 ©️ derekhalekolmlover
1.1K 41 9
"The only two teenagers in the Upper East side who haven't sent in a tip to gossip girl." The Astor name was a very familiar one in the upper east s...
117K 2.4K 16
IN WHICH Marley Wilton has had a crush on Upper East Side's 'Golden Boy' for as long as she could remember, only it unsurprisingly goes from one-side...