Loving Cross

Oleh Kayla_Whiteman

Parker Martin has spent the past 4 years living with his mother and stepfather in Phoenix Arizona. But now th... Lebih Banyak

Character Boards
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
Announcement
66.
67.
In Regards To Updates,

38.

71 0 0
Oleh Kayla_Whiteman

*Parker's POV*

I can't tell you how excited I am to be sitting in this air port on this bright stary night in Georgia.

I'm currently waiting for Holly to land on her flight from Phoenix, and the anticipation is killing me.

I haven't seen her in months.

I feel like she's so out of the loop on everything going on.

I feel out of the loop on everything going on in her life too.

Which isn't like us in the slightest.

"Is that P. Martin is see?" I heard from in front of me.

My head shot up from my phone as soon as I saw the long jet black hair and the green eyes, I smiled.

I shot up off the bench, and I full on sprinted to, just, hug her. "Oh my fucking god." I took a deep breath and squeezed. "You have no idea how much I've missed your crazy ass."

"And I've missed you too P." She wrapped her arms around my back and squeezed.

"No like you really have no idea." I shook my head.

She pulled away and looked up at me. "Are things really that bad?"

I pursed my lips. "UH, we'll talk about it after we eat. But right now, my dad really wants to meet you, and Maggie made amazing dinner."

"Parker." She raised her eyebrows. "What the hell aren't you telling me?"

I sighed. "A lot." I nodded. "I promise I will explain."

"What's her name?" She crossed her arms.

"You already know it."

"Anson?"

I nodded.

"Yeah, this is a conversation for snacks and gory movies." She nodded.

We went over to the baggage claim, I grabbed her bags, and we headed to my house.

And I swear as soon as we walked in, her eyes rolled to the back of her head. "Oh my dear god. What is that smell?" She looked at me.

"That, is chicken cor don bleu." I smiled. "And she wraps it in bacon." n

"Oh I am in love with her." She shook her head.

I let out a small laugh. "Dad?" I yelled. "Maggie?"

"Kitchen bud!" My dad yelled.

I set Holly's bag at the bottom of the stairs, and lead her to the kitchen.

My dad was setting the table and Mag was finishing up salad.

"OOO, is that that salad with the crumbly cheese and cranberries?" I smiled.

"It's feta." She laughed. "And yes, yes it is. How was school."

"It was fine. Excited we don't have it tomorrow. Maggie, this is Holly. Holly, this is Maggie." I motioned toward her.

"You are literally the only person who calls me Maggie honey." She kissed my cheek then walked over. "Hello Holly." She smiled and hugged her. "Im Margaret, but you can call me Margot or Maggie."

"Hi." Holly smiled.

Then my dad walked over and wiped his hands off on a towel. "And I'm Dan." He hugged her. "Nice to meet you baby."

"Thank you for having me tonight. It smells incredible in here." She nodded.

"Margot is a great cook. And I've lost 20 lbs." He looked at me.

"I'm pretty sure the weight loss is from the palates dad." I nodded. "And you working out to get in shape because you know she's out of your league." I raised my eyebrows.

He pursed his lips. "You wanna talk about girls out of my league? How'd you manage to get her?" He pointed at Holly.

My jaw dropped slightly. "Well damn Daddy you just coming for my neck in front of company like that?"

"Don't come for mine." He smiled. "Grab that salad so the ladies can go sit. Holly, what would you like to drink?"

"Oh, anything is fine, thank you." She nodded.

"Do you like sweet tea?"

"Love it." She smiled.

Her and Maggie went to sit, and dad and I carried everything to the table.

They got to know her a little bit, and once we were finished, and I was grabbing snacks while she was upstairs changing, dad came walking in.

"She's a good friend." He nodded.

"She is." I nodded.

"She gonna try to help you with your Anson problem?" He pursed his lips.

I just looked at him.

"Park, just because I've only seen you during the summer and every other holiday, doesn't mean I don't know what goes on in your life. I talk to your mom every day, and I know you better than anyone. Shit, I was you. And you, will always have a thing for Anson. I see how you've been since her and Cash started seeing each other. So I'm gonna tell you one thing, and then I'm going to leave the kitchen."

I sighed. "Oh dear god."

"I love Cash. I do." He nodded. "He's a great guy. But, he's no Parker Martin." He pat my back and walked out of the kitchen.

I nodded, grabbed the snacks, and headed up to my room.

She was all tucked in my bed in sweatpants and a sports bra. She smiled. "I really like your dad. And Margot seems great."

"They're both pretty great. And I've never seen my dad happier than when he's with Maggie." I nodded and threw everything on my bed. I walked to my closet to grab a pair of sweatpants. "The man smiles just looking at her."

"Probably because she's hot Park." She laughed.

"That she is." I slid my pants on. "Speaking of hot, how's Kaylie." I plopped down on my bed.

She sighed. "It's not." She shook her head.

"What?" I scrunched my face. "You two were fine literally 2 days ago."

"Do you ever feel like you're meant to be with someone, but things just aren't going according to plan?"

"Unfortunately." I nodded.

"That's how it is with Kaylie and me. She's got Drew, but she's got me on the side, but she's constantly telling me she wants to be with me, but she won't come out." She nodded. "I thought being with guys was fucking terrible, but being with a girl who won't admit she likes girls and guys, so much worse."

"Hol. You know don't deserve to be a secret, right?"

"I know."

"So I'm gonna tell you, the same thing I've been telling you this whole year." I wrapped my arms around her. "I love you. I support you always as long as you're happy. But I don't like her or the way she treats you." I shook my head. "But it doesn't matter if I like her. It matters that you do. I just hate that you're settling for someone who doesn't see you're worth more than being a closet side piece."

She looked up at me and gave me a small smile. "I love you too P. Martin." She sat up. "But you my guy, you are in much worse shape than me." She turned, sat criss crossed, and folded her hands. "You've clearly been leaving things out. Spill."

"Well, you know I've been hanging out with Anson. Working on our friendship and all."

"Which is stupid because you're in love with her." She nodded.

"Well, I may have left out that she has a boyfriend." I pursed my lips.

And Holly just stared at me. "Parker." She shook her head. "Why didn't you tell me that before I told you to start moving on her."

"It's just, really complicated Hol. And right now, I'm just, trying to be her friend, but it's not working very good. It's like he and I are trying to out do each other. And he's fucking winning. He's got the girl, I'm talking her through how to give blow jobs, he's the one receiving the blow jobs, and here I am, wanting to ram my head through a wall every time he drops her off."

"Well have you told her yet?"

I shook my head. "And it sucks, because when we are together, it feels so good. It feels right. Everything goes amazing, and then he calls, and I forget she has a boyfriend, and she drops everything. She promised me she would still focus on fixing our friendship but we can't do that when she drops everything when he calls. I hate that its him too, because we're friends. I like Cash. He's a great dude. But he hates that we only hang out when he's not home, and when he is home, she's always with him. And I'm tying to brush it off and take things as they come. I just can't anymore. I can't stand seeing her with him. It's literally killing me slowly."

"With him, or with anyone. Because it sounds to me like you couldn't stand her with Garrett either."

"Well, Garretts a dick. And he made it clear that he's not giving up either. Just. Ugh." I threw myself back.

"Well Park, you could always give him a taste of what he gives you." She nodded. "Start calling her every time they're together, maybe he'll start feeling the same way you do."

"That'd make me a dick." I nodded.

"You are a dick Park. But sometimes you have to be to make a point."

Then I heard the corvette rearing down the road.

"Speak of the devil." I sighed, popped up, and looked out my window.

She did the same.

Cash's corvette pulled in to the driveway, he got out, ran and opened her door.

"Wait, that's the boyfriend?" She looked at me.

I nodded.

"Oh holy shit." She sighed. "Parker, he's-"

"I swear to god if you say he's hot, I will beat the whole bitch out of you." I nodded.

"I'm sorry, but he's hot. Why do I feel like this is going to be a very long weekend."

"Which is why, you are here to save me."

Please, help me get through this weekend without wigging the fuck out. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

267 14 13
"Show you I'm the right guy. To figure you out." Figure You Out - VoilĂ  Devin Accetta couldn't keep her heart and feelings away from her brother's be...
191K 3.9K 36
Being in an abusive relationship is hard, but leaving is even harder. I never thought my sweet, charming boyfriend I met freshman year of college wou...
1K 49 23
"WYNTER GET YOUR ASS BACK INSIDE THIS HOUSE! I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE. DON'T MAKE ME COME AND GET YOU!!" The male voice shouted. I can't let him see...
1.2K 113 11
I wish I could say life has been easy. But that would be a lie. Having a parent pass, all but easy. Having a great group of friends though, that onl...