Our little psycho

By wannasuckmydick

Beyonce is considered the best when dealing the mentally ill. But what happens when she accidentally becomes... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty

Chapter fifteen

2.3K 147 153
By wannasuckmydick

Beyonce POV

"Robbie I don't know" I frowned.

"She's been doing so good at not hurting people" I said still not sure about her letting tiny help.

"Beyonce she will be ok" she rolled her eyes.

I shook my head "No Robyn. She's not helping you"

"Come on man, why you tripping ?" She mugged me. "She wants to help me !"

"I don't care what she wants. I'm the mother and I said no." I said sternly.

"But-"It's not up for discussion"

"I'm her daddy and I said she can do it !"

I raised a eyebrow then chuckled "Robyn... do not make me go there with you."

She smacked her lips "How about we ask tiny what she want" she suggested. "No. I said no and that's final."

"Beyonce the nigga forced his fingers into her for we don't know how long ! Let her have this !" She exclaimed.

I looked down feeling guilty about the whole situation.

I told him to watch her...

"No don't start that" Robyn said walking up to me while my eyes started to fill with tears.

"it's my fault Robbie" I whispered and she pulled me into her.

"It's nobody's fault but his. Stop that" she kissed my head. "Tiny doesn't blame you and nobody else does either"

I nodded wiping my eyes then I heard tiny distant cries. "Go get her, I gotta do meek hair"

I scrunched my face "Didn't you do his hair the other day ?" I asked with a frown.

"You know them niggas get they hair cut everytime it look slightly old.. don't let tiny down stairs." She said and I nodded while she walked away.

I went to my room seeing tiny sitting in the bed rubbing her eye "Goodmorning sleepy head" I smiled going up to her.

"Did you have a good nap ?" I asked as I picked her up.

"Hungry mommy" she said ignoring my question  

"Did you have a good nap yes or no ?" I raised a eyebrow. "Mhm" she hummed nodding.

"Ok that's good. Let's go get a snack" I said walking out the room. I took her downstairs seeing meek mill sitting in the cutting chair.

"Hey beyonce" he spoke.

I rolled my eyes walking past him going into the kitchen. "Mommy fend" tiny said pointing back.

"Hes not your friend tiny. Don't talk to him" I said while going to the cabinet. "I can't cook you no food like daddy can so we're gonna eat noodles" I said. 

"Remember to put water in them !" Robyn called out.

"oh yea" I whispered because I definitely forgot all about that water. She don't need to know that though

"I know Robyn !"

"You sure ?! Because last time-"Stop telling my business!" I cut her off.

"Ok, that's yo ass" I heard her say and rolled my eyes.

"Ignore your daddy" I said while putting her down.

"Imma teach you how to make these" I said with a smile. I wanna teach her how to cook but... I can't.

"Me gowt it" she said grabbing the noodles. I watched as she started to make them and not the microwave way either, the stove way.

I forgot she from the projects. Of course she know how to make noodles.

"You need help ?" I asked walking up to her.

"Tiny don't let mommy get no where by the stove !" I heard Robyn say "Shut up robyn !"

"Me gowt it" tiny told me shaking her head.

I pouted a little stepping back. When she was done she put some for both of us in a bowl then smiled holding it out to me

"All done !"

"Thank you baby. You cook wayy better than mommy" I smiled taking it from her.

"Let's go upstairs to eat" I said grabbing her bowl from her. "Bobble mommy" she whined pointing to her cup.

I put the food down then got some juice out of the refrigerator filling her sippy cup. I grabbed me a water and gave both to tiny.

"Come on let's go watch tv" I said grabbing the food again and walking away.

"Wets go mommy !" She said running infront of me.

"Don't run baby" I told her and she slowed down. We kept walking going by robyn.

"Hi daddy" tiny smile hugging her legs.

"Move girl don't you see me working" Robyn mugged her. "Stop it Robbie. Say hi to her" I mugged her

"Hi baby" she gave her a quick hug and kissed her head.  

"Bye bye" tiny said walking away from her. "Bye bye tiny" Robyn mumbled going back to cutting his hair

"Hey tiny" I heard meek mill said and mugged him "Don't talk to her."

"Yea nigga what I tell yo ass" Robyn said hitting him upside the head.  

Tiny didn't say nothing making me smile, I'm glad she know how to listen. We walked up the stairs going in my room "Wanna watch dexter"

"Dexter- Yo daddy been watching that shit around you ?!"

She giggled nodding her head "I told Robyn not to watch that shit"

"I wike it mommy"

"Did she ask you to-"Yup ! Me pway mommy me pway !" She said excitedly.

"I don't really want you to do it... how about another one ? What about Barbie ?" I said and her face scrunched.

"Me do it"

"Why not Barbie ?" I asked. "Barbie cwazy !"

If the baby is saying somebody is crazy then they're crazy.

"Ok then let Roman or somebody do it baby. I don't want you doing it" I told her with a frown.

"Mm mm. No woman" she shook her head.

"Why not ?" I asked tilting mine.

"Woman no like daddy, or mommy" she shook her head.

Yea he's made that very clear

"You think he'll hurt us ?" I asked and she nodded.

"I'll whoop Roman ass" I said standing up straight. "I'm sick of of his attitude."

She just laughed getting in the bed but I'm so serious. Maybe I need to whoop his ass

"What about Nicki ? I haven't heard from her in a while" I said and I seen a smirk appear on her face.

"You miss me ?"

"You're gonna have to start telling me when you switch" I said chuckling a little. "Girl stop playin, you know when I be switching"

"I guess" I shrugged watching her smile "And that's why I love you" she reaching out for my hand.

"Girl please. You full of shit" I snatched my hand away.

"How ?" She laughed.

"You don't even talk to me anymore. None of y'all do, only the baby loves me" I pouted.

"I love you" she said softly with a smirk.

"Full of shit" I put my hand in her face. "I'm not full of shit bae"

"I'm not yo bae, I'm your mommy." I corrected her. "No you tiny mommy. You're my girlfriend"

I rolled my eyes at her "Give me a kiss" she said leaning in with her lips puckered.

"Nope" I dodged her making her smacked her lips. "Why you acting like that ?"

"Why you ain't been talking to me ?" I raised a eyebrow.

"Because I only like to come out when it's just me and you around bae" she said cupping my face.

"why ?" I whispered

"Because I don't like daddy... but I like you" she said leaning in closer.

"Can I get a kiss now ?"

I smiled a little leaning in closer connecting our lips. She leaned forward more grabbing both sides of my face deepening the kiss.

"Mm mm" I pulled back feeling her stick her tongue in my mouth.

"stop.. come back" she mumbled staring at my lips.

"No" I shook my head not able to stop the smile on my face. "You're mean" she pouted.

"No I'm not ! At least I gave you a kiss !" I exclaimed.

"That lil bitty ass kiss" she waved me off.

"Well I didn't have to get you nothing" I said putting some noodles in my mouth.

"Just mean" she shook her head again. "Ya daddy mean. I'm nice" I said.

She just waved me off looking around the room.

"What's wrong baby ?" I asked noticing the frown she had on her face looking at out degrees.

"i never got to graduate high school... i was
so close" she whispered sadly.

I frowned remembering they locked her away before she got to start her senior year then got an idea.

"I could put you in a school"

She quickly looked over at me "Stop lying"

"No I'm serious. You'll have to go up there and act right though because they already don't trust you" I told her.  

"Imma have to do alottt of convincing but it'll work. I'll get you to be able to do your last year" I said watching as a huge smile came on her face.

"Thank you" she leaned over hugging me.

"Aww it's nothing baby" I smiled rubbing her back.

"Now it is one more thing though..." I trailed off. I know she don't think she's going to be at a school all alone.

Hell no.

"What ?" She asked pulling back. "You're going to be going to your daddy school so she can keep an eye on you"

"Awl nah man !" She exclaimed scrunching her face.

"Yes. You like to act out" I told her crossing my arms. She knows is true, they all like to act out.

"But that don't mean send me with her rude ass!" She exclaimed then huffed "you know what I don't even wanna go any more" she said.

"Now why you doing all that ? The baby loves Robbie" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"And do you see how mean she is to her ?" She tilted her head. She has a point.

"Robbie is just a mean person baby, she's even mean to me and I been married to her big forehead ass for three years" I said making her laugh.

"Her head is big as hell"

I glared at her "Only I can say that"

"Mmcht. Whatever" she smacked her lips.  "Now, I'm going talk to robyn about it and then we'll start getting you stuff for school" I told her

"You don't even know if the people are going to say yes or no" she slightly rolled her eyes.

"They're going to say yes"

:::::::::::::::::::::::

"You really about to argue with me about this again ?" Robyn asked while we both walked into the kitchen.

"I'm just asking you are you sure you know what you're doing before we do this" I said

"You acting like I ain't never killed somebody before" she said making me roll my eyes.

"This isn't like when you did it in the streets. You have to hide the body, where you gone hide it at?" I tilted my head.

"I don't know ! Throw that bitch in a lake or sum" she shrugged.

"No daddy !" We heard making us both look back.

"Gotta cut him and hide it" tiny said making my eyes go wide

"Hide it where ?" Robyn asked and I glared at her. She just held her hand up waiting on the baby's response.

"Underground and wif the animals" she said with a smile.

"The fucking woods" Robyn said hitting my shoulder.

"Why didn't I think of that ?" She scrunched her face.

"Because you're not a serial killer" I gave her a weird look. Something is seriously wrong with her ass.

"See you worried about if she going to be ok and she just told us how to hide the body. You still scared ?" Robyn said

"Yes ! This could have a lot of bad backlash robyn and honestly I don't think we're ready for it" I told her.

"It will be fine. We can control her"

"We can not control all parts of her." I told her watching as her face scrunched.

"Who ? That Roman nigga, look man if Roman wanna tussle I will tussle with his ass" she said.

I glared grabbing her shirt and yanking her closer "i'm not talking about tussling i'm talking about killing. if he starts back we won't be able to stop him"

She smacked her lips going to my ear "didn't the baby kill the most people ? and wasn't she the first one to kill somebody ? i think we got the craziest one under control."

I looked over at her with a look but wasn't able to say anything because she's right. I'll just have to suck it up and let them do it.

"Ok just-" I sighed heavily "Don't  have my baby down there for too long ! And scrub her in the tub after so she don't have that on her."

"Ok bey-"And don't be letting him scream all loud. It'll scare her" I said walking over to tiny.

"I'm sure she'll enjoy it more than be scared but yea sure, whatever girl" Robyn said making me look over with a glare before looking back at tiny.

"You don't wanna stay with mommy ?" I pouted.

"wanna pway wif daddy mommy.. i come back" she said lowly.

"I'll give you milk if you stay" I said trying to bribe her.

"I get it when I come back ?" She asked tilting her head. I huffed rolled my eyes "Yea you can baby"

I hugged her pecking her nose a few times making her giggle "no more hurting after this. ok ? I told her lowly.

"But-"No buts. I mean it" I said sternly.

"Ok" she pouted.

"Ok... go with daddy" I pulled back.

She smiled brightly running over and jumping into Robyn arms. "Don't have my baby down there all night robyn" i said watching them walk away.

"Ok beyonce" she waved me off.

"Bye bye mommy" tiny waved at me "Bye bye tiny. Be good" I said knowing that's the last thing she was about to do

"Otay !" She smiled holding her thumb up

I gave her a fake smile that turned to a frown when they walked away

   I have a bad feeling about this

How was y'all day ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 173 24
Read to find out !!
16.8K 972 21
Sisters, Courtney and Megan, have had it rough. So rough that they eventually had to be placed in a group home that houses and schools teen girls wit...
8.4K 391 40
What happens when divorced single mother Beyoncé Knowles meets her new neighbor Y/N? Things get crazy..read to find out
219K 10.3K 103
Just a Little and her Mommies and Daddy Follow Beyonce, Nicki, Megan and Rihanna as they navigate their poly relationship. -- gxg g!p DDLG / MDLG -