Hale Sister

By derekhalekolmlover

Season 1-6 Scott McCall x OC ©️ derekhalekolmlover More

Hale Sister
Book covers
Aesthetics
Act I
1) The Hales
2) the dead body
3) assumptions
4) magic bullet
5) Visit from Kate
6) calling the Alpha
7) night school
8) lunatic
9) Wolf's bane
10) kidnapped
11) Kate knows
12) code breaker
Act II
1) new boyfriend
2) complicated feelings
3) ice pick
4) first date
5) confusing feelings
6) honesty
7) Restraint
8) Raving
9) party guessed
10) the puppeteer
11) kidnapped
12) Master Plan
Act III A
1) tattoo
2) chaos rising
3) trapping them
4) Visit from the alphas
5) frayed
6) Motel California
7) currents
8) visionary
9) the darach
10) the overlooked
11) saving baby Hale
12) lunar eclipse
Act III B
13) kidnapped.... Again
14) Galvanize
15) illuminated
16) the oni
17) power surge
18) the memory
19) the Shugendo scroll
20) the message
21) de-void
22) I love you, goodbye
23) Divine move
Act IV
1) the dark moon
2) Kate
3) tryouts
4) the benefactor
6) Buddhists
7) secrets revealed
8) forgiving
9) Perishable
10) monstrous
11) crashed date
12) Smoke and mirrors
Act V A
1) creatures of the night
2) Senior Year
3) Mercury
4) Condition Terminal
5) dread doctors
6) Required Reading
7) Strange frequencies
8) Ouroboros
9) lies of omission
10) morning after
11) hospitals
12) surprise visit
Act V B
13) Codominance
14) theories
15) Eichen House
16) saving Lydia
17) A credible threat
18) surprise phone call
19) The beast of Beacon Hills
20) Apotheosis
Act VI A
1) Memory lost
2) superposition
3) sundowning
4) Relics
5) Radio Silence
6) the plan
7) heartless
8) Blitzkrieg
9) memory found
10) Riders on the storm
Act VI B
11) Said the spider to the fly
12) fear
13) hunters

5) I.E.D

367 16 8
By derekhalekolmlover

Scott and Stiles were at the Sheriff's station in Noah's office as they explained what they found.

"So, the Walcott's were the first at least the first that we know about" Stiles said. "Four murders, Sean his brother and their parents" Stiles said.

"They were killed by a professional assassin called the mute" Stiles said.

"Weapon of choice, a military tomahawk but then the mute was killed by Peter Hale after he tried to blow up Derek with a Claymore mine" Stiles said. "Next was Demarco he delivered a keg to the party at Lydia's lake house and got decapitated outside his car" Stiles said.

"And then last night 23-year-old Carrie Hudson" Stiles said. "It's a dead pool" Scott said showing him a list.

"A hit list of supernatural creatures this is only part of it the rest still has to be decoded" Scott said. "Who found this list" Noah asked. "Lydia" Stiles said.

"How" Noah asked. "She wrote it actually she transcribed it without realizing it" Stiles said. "Banshee" Noah asked. "Banshee" Stiles said.

"Beautiful alright what are these numbers next to these names" Noah asked. "We're getting there first you need to know the code was broken with a cipher key" Stiles said.

"Wait you mean like a, like a key word" Noah asked. "It's actually a name" Stiles said.

"Allison" Scott said. "Her name broke a third of the list" Stiles said. "And now we think there's two other cipher keys" Scott said.

"Which will give us the rest of the names okay so how do we get the cipher keys" Noah asked. "Same way we got the code" Stiles said.

"Lydia she's been out at the lake house all weekend trying to find the other two key words" Scott said.

"You didn't know about Demarco or Carrie hmm and what about these other two names on the list uh Kayleen Bettcher and Elias Town they werewolves too" Noah asked.

"I don't know but Deaton said that the Nemeton would draw supernatural creatures here" Scott said. "Here being Beacon Hills or Beacon County the population of Beacon Hills is just under 30,000" Noah said.

"And dropping" Stiles added. "But if we're talking Beacon County then you're looking at close to 500,000" Noah said.

"Look how many werewolves banshees kitsunes and whatever else is out there we, talking about" Noah asked.

"And what happens if the next cipher key uncovers not 12 names, but 100" Noah asked. "We don't think there would be that many there's a limit" Stiles said.

"Because of the numbers we think that once we decode the names the numbers will add up to 117" Scott said. "117 what" Noah asked.

"Million" Scott said. Stiles started writing thousand or million next to the names on the list.

"117 million dollars, dad, stolen from the Hale Vault and is being used by someone to finance all these murders" Stiles said.

"Someone who wants every supernatural in Beacon Hills dead" Scott said. "So, the coded list goes out and somehow these professional assassins get that list" Noah said.

"And a cipher key" Stiles added. "And then they go after the names on the list they, being killers with no mouths, tomahawks thermo-cut wires that can take your head off" Noah said.

"Let me see, Carrie was also stabbed" Stiles said looking at the pictures. "What's this mark" Stiles asked.

"We're not sure yet we're still waiting on the ME's report there's one other thing I don't get how did this new assassin know that Demarco was going to be at the lake house" Noah asked.

"Everyone knows he delivers kegs to teenagers for a little extra cash" Scott said.

"Ah, so whoever ordered that keg killed Demarco" Noah asked. "Yeah, it was someone at the party" Stiles said. "A student" Scott said.

"There's one more thing" Stiles said and Noah looked at him then Stiles pointed at a name and Noah looked.

Hazel Deaton Hale: 15

Noah sighed and looked at the boys. "Does she know" Noah asked. "No, I haven't told her yet" Scott said. "Why not" Noah asked. "I'm not sure how" Scott said. "I mean how do you tell someone this" Scott asked.

>>>

Hazel was at Lydia's when she noticed Lydia was still trying to figure out the cipher key. Hazel went to her and shut her laptop.

"Time for a break" Hazel said. "I need to figure this out" Lydia said.

"And you will but don't over work yourself doing it" Hazel said. "Hazel" Lydia said.

"No Lydia it will be here for another day just take a little break" Hazel said and Lydia sighed. "Okay" Lydia said, and Hazel smiled.

>>>

Scott asked for Hazel and Derek's help with Liam so they were currently out of sight so Liam couldn't see them.

Liam didn't see his stick as he started looking for it. "Where's my stick" Liam asked.

Then Liam heard a noise as he went to go look seeing Derek had it. "Is this yours" Derek asked then he broke it in half throwing it in front of him.

Liam looked at it then looked at him with his eyes glowing. Derek just gave him a look and Liam ran to him, but Derek pinned him to the locker with one hand as Liam was growling and snapping at him.

"Liam" Scott said as Hazel and Scott approached them. "You're right he is angry" Derek said.

"Calm down I don't want to break that puppy face" Hazel said to Liam and Derek let go of him.

Scott held up a lacrosse stick showing Liam. "This one's yours" Scott said. Scott tossed it to Liam who glared at Derek when the bell rang. "Oh, quit glaring at my brother would you" Hazel said.

"Get to class Liam" Scott said and Liam looked at him before glaring at Derek again and leaving.

"Aw I think you hurt the puppy's feelings" Hazel said and Derek glared at Hazel. Derek smiled at Scott as Scott and Hazel noticed. "What are you smiling about" Scott asked.

"You're gonna be good at this" Derek said. "Are you kidding I am totally unprepared remember how you said you could teach me a few things I think right now I could use a full-on training manual" Scott said.

"I'll tell you one thing" Derek said. "That anger he's got it'll make him strong" Derek said. "And dangerous" Scott added.

"Very" Derek said, and Scott sat down. "This was supposed to be the semester I could focus on school again" Scott said and Derek sat next to him.

"But Kate's back and I've got a beta and there's a dead pool" Scott said.

"If all our names are on that list, then that's what we should be focused on" Derek said. "Do you think Lydia can get that second key" Derek asked. "She's working on it" Scott said. 

"Hey Scott, we'll get through this just like we always do okay" Hazel said sitting next to him and Scott nodded and held her hand.

>>>

Scott, Hazel, Kira, and Stiles were gathered in the locker room discussing the lacrosse game after discovering the killer was on the team. "This, this is pointless most of the team plays with their own gear" Scott said after at Lacrosse sticks for a blade not finding any.

"Hey, stop worrying we'll find them" Hazel told Scott. "Maybe instead of trying to find a lacrosse stick with a hidden dagger in it we should be trying to get the game canceled" Kira said.

"It would be smarter but if we want to catch him the game needs to go on" Hazel said.

"Also, I don't plan on dying again first time wasn't that fun so unless you have a death wish I suggest playing the game" Hazel told Kira.

"Okay easy Hazel" Scott said calming Hazel down. "But she's right the game's the best way to catch him red handed" Scott said.

"But what if he's red handed cause his hands are covered in the blood of the person that he just stabbed to death" Stiles asked. "Which by the way could be either of you guys" Stiles said.

"Or Liam well we don't have the whole list and he could be on it" Scott said.

"We don't know anything about that list" Stiles said. "How it's made, how it's updated I mean who's been out taking a supernatural census anyway how do they even know about me" Kira asked.

"They know about everyone" Scott said. "Unfortunately," Hazel said.

"I think Kira's right I think we should stop the game" Stiles said. "We can't" Hazel said. "I'm not afraid" Scott said.

"Neither am I" Kira said. "Well, I'm terrified and I'm not even on the list guys these are professional killers it's their profession one of them's got a thermo cut wire that cuts, heads off who knows what else they have" Stiles said.

>>>

"What do you mean your super hearing is gone" Derek asked Hazel.

"I don't know I noticed it at the lake house I meant to tell you before, but everything has been crazy" Hazel said.

"What about your smell" Derek asked. "I don't t know I haven't tried it" Hazel said. "Why" Hazel asked. "I lost my smell" Derek said. "What" Hazel said.

"I think whatever is happening to you is happening to me too and I think whatever it is Kate is the cause of it" Derek said.

>>>

Hazel was heading towards the game when she saw Brett and Liam. "I just wanted to say" Liam said.

"Have a good game" Liam said extending his hand and Hazel caught up to Mason. "Who is that" Hazel asked. "Brett he and Liam don't really get along" Mason said. "Good to know" Hazel said.

Brett laughed at him before replying. "That's cute Liam" Brett said. "Is that what they told you to say in anger management apologize and everything's fine" Brett asked.

"You demolished Coach's car" Brett said. "I paid for it" Liam said.

"Yeah, you gonna pay for it we're gonna break you in half out there and it's gonna be all your fault" Brett said and Liam made a fist.

Hazel, Scott, and Stiles noticed and made their way to Liam. "Hey, what's going on prep students welcome to our little public high school" Stiles said.

"How you, doing" Stiles asked offering his hand which Brett didn't take.

"That's a nice handshake you got there uh we're very excited for scrimmage tonight uh but let's keep it clean alright no rough stuff out there alright, see you on the field" Stiles said. "Go" Stiles told Hazel, Liam, and Scott and they went.

>>>

Scott, Hazel, and Stiles were  trying to get Liam to calm down. "Okay you calm yet" Stiles asked and Liam just roared, and they slammed him back in the shower.

Liam started to calm down. "Okay, okay" Liam said and Stiles turned off the shower while Liam sat down.

"That car you smashed I thought you said that was your teacher's" Scott said.

"He was also my coach he benched me for the entire season" Liam said. "Huh when I don't like someone, I just threaten to rip their heads off you ruin cars good to know" Hazel said.

What did you do" Scott asked. "I got a couple of red cards" Liam said.

"Just a couple" Stiles asked. "Stiles I've learned to like you so try being nicer or you'll have no teeth" Hazel said.

Scott bent down to Liam. "You gotta be honest with us" Scott said. "What else happened" Scott asked.

"Nothing, I got kicked out of school" Liam said. "They sent me to a psychologist for evaluation" Liam explained. "What did they call it" Scott asked.

"Intermittent explosive disorder" Liam said. "I.E.D you're literally an I.E.D that's great that's great you gave powers to a walking time bomb" Stiles said. "If you think I won't rip you to shreds or break your teeth you have another thing coming" Hazel told Stiles.

"Did they give you anything for it" Scott asked. "Risperdal it's a. antipsychotic" Liam said. "Oh, this just gets better" Stiles said.

"That's it" Hazel said going to Stiles when Scott held her back.

"But I don't take it" Liam said. "Obviously" Stiles said, and Hazel got loose and went after Stiles and Scott quickly caught her again. "Stiles, I suggest you shut up you and I both know Hazel will rip you apart" Scott told Stiles.

"I can't play lacrosse on it; it makes me too tired" Liam explained. "Okay I think you should bail out of the game tell Coach your leg is still hurting" Scott said.

"No, no" Liam said. "Can I let you go now" Scott asked Hazel. "I'll be good" Hazel said and Scott let her go and Liam stood up.

"I can do this especially if you're there" Liam told Scott.

"But Liam it's not just about the game we think whoever killed Demarco might be on our team" Scott said. "Who's, Demarco" Liam asked. "The one who brought the beer to the party the guy who was beheaded remember" Stiles asked.

"We think the person who ordered the keg killed Demarco" Scott said and Liam realized something.

"Liam, what, you know something" Scott asked. "I don't know who ordered the keg, but I know who paid for it" Liam said.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 433 46
Theo Raeken x OC Season 5-6 ©️ derekhalekolmlover
4.4K 144 10
Derek Hale x OC S1-6 ©️ derekhalekolmlover
9.6K 218 20
"Every girl deserves a boy that can make her forget her heart was ever broken." [Teen Wolf] [Season 1 - 6] [Stiles Stilinski x OC] STARTED: OCTOBER 2...
17.7K 504 11
「MALICIOUS THOUGHTS」 ❝𝙄 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣. ❞ ❝𝙊𝙝, 𝙄 𝙖𝙢. 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤...