Scream TV Series (Male Reader)

By WeaselSnipes

Y/N lived in Lakewood, Louisiana his entire life but after a cyber-bullying incident resulted in a brutal mur... More

Love Interest?
Winner
Episode 1: Pilot
Episode 2: Hello Emma
Episode 3: Wanna Play A Game?
Episode 4: Aftermath
Episode 5: Exposed
Episode 6: Betrayed
Episode 7: In The Trenches
Episode 8: Ghosts
Episode 9: The Dance
Episode 10: Revelations
Episode 11: I Know What You Did Last Summer
Episode 12: Psycho
Episode 13: Vacancy
Episode 14: Happy Birthday to Me
Episode 16: Jeeper Creepers
Episode 17: Let The Right One In
Episode 18: Village of the Damned
Episode 19: The Orphanage
Episode 20: The Vanishing
Episode 21: Heavenly Creatures
Episode 22: When a Stranger Calls
Episode 23: Halloween Special

Episode 15: Dawn of the Dead

280 8 8
By WeaselSnipes

Y/N's POV:

I was in school, and we were on lockdown as our parents gathered outside the school as the police arrived.

Kristen: It's gonna be fine, you guys. We just need to gather in the gym until we know what to do next-

Me, Audrey, and Emma started to go to Brooke.

Kristen: Wrong way.

Audrey: We need to get to Brooke.

Emma: Ms. Lang, please!

She nods.

Kristen: Of course. Come with me.

She leads us to Brooke.

Kristen: Excuse us, people! Coming through!

3rd POV:

At GW high school a lockdown was in place. At Y/N's home their parents got the call about Y/N and the lockdown.

Y/N's Mom: We need to go!

Before they could do anything, they see the front door slightly open.

Y/N's Dad: Son?

Y/N POV:

We made it to Brooke, and she was covered in blood.

"Brooke?"

Maggie: No, no, no! I'm not finished. It's evidence. It can't be compromised.

Police Officer 1: Excuse me, Doc. I need Emma, Miss Jesen, and Y/N Loomis.

"For what?"

Brooke: No, please don't make them leave.

Emma: No, we're her friends. She needs us right now.

Audrey: Someone should stay.

Maggie: I'm almost finished, Dwayne.

Kristen: The girl is in shock. She's gonna need a hand to help clean up.

Police Officer 1: Okay. Emma, Y/N, your higher on the sheriff's list for questioning. You two come with me. Jensen, you stay. Let's go.

Maggie: I'm sure they're questioning all of Jake's friends. It's going to be okay.

Emma: Mm. Okay.

Maggie: I'll come find you after the lockdown's lifted.

Emma: Okay.

I look at Brooke.

"I'll come back for you. I promise."

Audrey: Hey... It's okay. We've got this.

Emma: Yeah, I just...

We leave with the officer, and we see our friends.

Police Officer: See, Emma and Y/N? Sheriff's questioning a lot of people. Don't worry.

We walked past the officer's questioning Noah, and we entered a room with other students, and they saw us and started to whisper.

Boy: It's them. What are they doing here?

We walked off as I pulled out my phone and tried to call my parents with no use. I sat by myself waiting. I was talking with Noah.

"What happened?"

Naoh: They questioned me about Jake.

"I'm trying to get a hold of my parents, but they are not answering."

Police Officer 1: Hayley Meyers!

Hayley: What? Me? I'm Hayley Meyers.

Police Officer 1: The sheriff needs to talk to you.

Hayley: What did the sheriff ask you?

Audrey: I haven't been interviewed yet.

Hayley: Seriously? Why me? Why would he...?

She leaves. I was looking at my phone and, in the reflection, I saw my grandpa.

Billy: Just when you thought it was over. It's not. He's out there Y/N. Whether you like it or not.

Audrey: Y/N.

I got up and went towards them.

"How's Brooke?"

Audrey: Wrecked. Her dad is on the way, but, in the meantime, they putting her in solitary, out of gen-pop, for obvious reasons. Okay, what is going on?

Emma: God...

She gives us a phone and we look on the back and see a message.

'PROPERTY OF THE JAKE'

"How did you...?"

Emma: I don't know. Someone planted it in my backpack.

We turned on the phone and saw Brooke's message.

'YOU'RE GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL!'

Emma: Now, I have to figure out how to explain all of that to the cops.

Audrey: No, no! Don't go to the cops.

"Why?"

Audrey: It might not be Jake's phone.

"It literally says, Property of the Jake."

Emma: I just need to give this to the sheriff and let him do his job.

Audrey: All we know is someone planted it on you. They wanted you to find it. Do you remember what happened the last time we got played? You and Y/N nearly got killed. Jake is already dead! I'm sorry, but we need to know what's going on now. Whoever did this is trying to control us. It may be a game to them, but, to us, it's life or death.

Emma: Oh, my God.

She started to cry and me and Audrey hug her. Afterwards I tried to call my parents again, but they did not answer.

"Dad, they have the school on lockdown. It's Jake... He's... he's dead. They are questioning us. Call me as soon as you get this."

I hung up. People started to get up and talk with each other. I walk towards Noah.

Audrey: What's with all the brouhaha?

Noah: People are freaking because someone said they're searching lockers.

Kieran: Oh, no.

Emma: What?"

Kieran: Nothing.

Emma: What is going on?

Kieran: I have something in my locker I'd rather not the cops didn't find.

"That's not suspicious at all."

Kieran: Yeah, I gotta get to my locker.

"And how are you going to do that?"

Kieran: I need help.

"Nope."

Emma: Hey, what do you have in your locker?

Kieran: Don't worry about it. I'll be right back.

Noah: Oh, I can't believe he just said that. Um, okay, yeah, I'll go with him, keep a lookout.

Audrey: Are you sure about that?

Noah: Yes.

Riley: What?

Audrey: Why?

Zoe, Audrey and Riley left with him. When they left, I looked out the window waiting to be released. After a while two police officers came in with Kieran.

Sheriff Acosta: Emma Duval and Y/N Loomis.

They come towards us.

Sheriff Acosta: I heard you have something to show me.

Emma gives them her bag and sees Jake's phone.

Sheriff Acosta: Follow us please.

We follow them as we see Audrey, Zoe, and Riley. Me and Emma are taken to different rooms. An officer came in.

Police Officer 2: What is your relationship with Jake Fitzgerald?

"Well, me and him were somewhat friends last year but after the whole Piper thing me and him got along well."

That's when Sheriff Acosta came in.

Sheriff Acosta: I got it from here.

He sits down and we look at each other.

Sheriff Acosta: Have you been taking the pills that have been prescribed to you.

"Yeah, why?"

Sheriff Acosta: You're lying. I checked the records for the pills you have not had a refill in the past year.

"Okay, I don't take them because I do like having little chats with my grandpa. Why is this important?"

Sheriff Acosta: And how do we know that your grandpa is telling you to kill these people.

"Okay, let's think about this for a second. Why would a person who saved me go and tell me to kill my friends. It makes ZERO sense."

Sheriff Acosta: Loomis, I'm just trying to get a grasp on what is happening here.

"Well, you're asking the wrong person. You should be asking your son considering his obsession with me and my friends."

Sheriff Acosta: My son is my problem.

I shook my head, and he got up and he took me back to the library. I come in and see Emma and Hayley arguing.

Hayley: But I am scared of you. Everyone who comes around you or Y/N dies. And your friends should be scared, too, because they're all gonna die.

I walk towards Hayley.

Emma: You have no idea what we went through.

Hayley: You went through? Piper butchered eight people, but magically didn't touch a hair on you or Y/N's head.

"Do we need to mention the part where we were stab?"

Hayley looks at me.

Hayley: Then, you shot her in the face, so we only got your side of the story.

Audrey: That's enough, Hayley.

Hayley: They whole families are crazy, aren't they?

"What did you just say?"

I walked towards her, but Noah and Kieran pulled me away.

Hayley: Anytime there's a killer loose, somehow, there's always a crazy Duval and L/N left standing!

I look at Emma.

"Do it."

Emma slaps her.

Hayley: You dumb bitch!

She runs at Emma and attacks her as Audrey pulls her off.

Audrey: Hey, get off her!

We separated the two as the police and Ms. Lang came in and I helped Emma up.

"I need to use the restroom."

They escorted Emma out as I went to the restroom, and I used the water to clean splash water on my face. I looked up and I see a Ghostface. I turned around and he just looked at me. I noticed the mask. It was the mask I wore when I was hunting down Piper. We both stared at each other. I walked towards him cautiously and I tried to lift the mask, but he grabs my hand and stops me. He pulled something out and it was keys. I looked at it and I looked back up and he was gone. I went out and heard banging. I went over and I saw Emma.

"Emma!"

Emma: Y/N!

I used the keys to unlock the door.

"What happened?"

Emma: The killer he was here.

"Emma... There was no one there..."

I then see the police officers and I went towards them, and they escorted me back to the room as I see Audrey take Gustavo's tablet.

Gustavo: Hey! Give that back!

Audrey: What the hell is wrong with you?

"Audrey, what are you doing?"

Gustavo tries to go at her, but he is stopped.

Gustavo: Give it back! It's not- Look, it's not-

Audrey: What is it not? You want me to show everybody what you think it's not?

She then showed Gustavo's tablet, and it was a drawing of a decapitated head.

Audrey: This is what he's drawing!

Hayley: Oh, my God. You sicko!

Gustavo: They just drawings! So, just give it back-

Audrey: You know what? It looks like it's more! A lot more!

She then shows a drawing of the killer killing a person.

Gustavo: It's not what you think! It's not what you think!

Hayley: You know who does that? Serial killers!

Gustavo: Wait, wait, wait! Wait a minute! Wait a minute!

Boy: That's messed up man! That's gross!

Gustavo: It's just- It's just a comic book, all right? It's a fantasy. It's not real life.

One of the students broke the tablet. That's when the students started to beat up Gustavo. The sheriffs arrive and break up the fight as Emma comes in. Soon after the police end the lockdown, and everyone is reunited with their parents. I waited for mine, but they were not there. I asked Maggie and Emma if I could get a ride home and they agreed. We arrived and I went wide eyed... My house is on fire. I ran out of the car and kicked the door open.

"Dad! Mom!"

I used the shirt to cover my nose and I dragged my parents out as Emma and Maggie joined me.

"Dad? Mom?"

I checked their pulse. There was nothing. I saw blood on the shirt, and I lifted their shirts, and they were stab wounds. I started to cry. I then get a call from an unknown number, and I answer it.

???: I told you. Tell anyone and they will pay the price.

He hangs up as I continue to cry... My parents are dead... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 629 22
You, Y/N L/N, move to a new town in the city of California for the sake of your father's work. Everything seems normal, until mysteriously murders st...
408K 13K 25
[STU MACHER X READER] (Y/N) is starting her junior year back at Woodsboro High. Moving away from Woodsboro when she was eleven, she left behind her b...
132K 2.3K 33
"π™Έπš πš‘πšŽ'𝚜 𝚊 πšœπšŽπš›πš’πšŠπš• πš”πš’πš•πš•πšŽπš› πšπš‘πšŽπš— πš πš‘πšŠπš'𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš πš˜πš›πšœπš πšπš‘πšŠπš πšŒπšŠπš— πš‘πšŠπš™πš™πšŽπš— 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 πšπš’πš›πš• πš πš‘πš˜'𝚜 πšŠπš•πš›πšŽπšŠοΏ½...
77.8K 2.1K 23
Yandere Slashers x Fem!Reader Y/N L/N, is a young girl who just graduated and finally found a Job in an Asylum in her Town. Finally, it was the firs...