Kaito Gekkō: Konaha's Swordsm...

By AndrewSinclair0

Kaito Gekkō is a young boy who just happens to befriend a young blond Jinchuriki. He has a skill with a blade... More

Kaito Gekkō: Growing up a Ninja
Naruto and Kaito stand together
Something is wrong in the Academy
Before Academy Ends
Graduation
Genin Teams, The Test Begins
New Friends Team 12
Bonding
Sparing never gets old!
Genin Missions Begin!
Genin of the cloud
Fighting at the temple
The Ronin Nanashi
Journey home
Reminisce and Regroup
Chunin Exams Part One
Forest of Death!
Preliminaries!
Rest and Agony
Friends Come in Strange Places
Final Tournament!
Invasion of Konoha!
Training and Recovery
Meeting with an old Friend
Returning to Division
Sasuke Retrieval!
Recovery to Goodbye
Reunited
Journey to the Snake Pit
Days of Rest
Hunt For Snakes (Part One) 🍋
Akatsuki Suppression
Ambush In the Woods

Fated Loss

52 3 0
By AndrewSinclair0

Calico ran as fast as the feline could. Jumping tree to tree his mind constantly going back to Kai. His human was fighting alone while he was running away.

He knew deep down Kaito was right. They need reinforcements. Nanashi and Kakashi by themselves could take on these ninja Jonin level ninja. Kaito is the reason cat clan was coming back to the village.

Sensing them he dived out of a tree landing directly on the dog ninja, "Kakashi! Nanashi?"

"Cats. What are you doing here Calico?" The cat turned into his panther form, "Sasuke left the village. We chased them but Kaito had a bad feeling and sent for you two saying that may need back up."

"Sasuke left the village? Nanashi we need to hurry." Nodding the Ronin looked at the cat, "Can you lead us to them?" Calico nodded before taking to the trees followed by the two warriors.

Naruto ran as fast as he could. Tears are still streaming down his face knowing his green eyes boyfriend was fighting for his life without him, "SASUKE!"

Making it to the Valley of the End he jumped on top of the Hashirama Senju statue. Sasuke had stopped across the waterfall, "Naruto leave me. Go back to your precious boyfriend."

"Sasuke! Come back to the village. You're making a mistake! So many of our friends are hurt maybe even dying."

The Uchiha laughed before turning around, "You seriously think I care. You're all weak. I have to leave so I can become strong enough to kill him!"

"We were going to do that together! You me and Kai!" Sasuke just shook his head. Pulling out his haite and tying it to his forehead, "This is a battle of equals Naruto. Itachi told me that to get eyes like him I needed to kill my best friend. Only two people can take that kind of title. You or Kaito."

Jumping off the statues both boys charged. Going through hand signs Wind and fire met creating a massive explosion. Sasuke activated his sharingan so he could anticipate Naruto coming out of the smoke.

Flying from the right and left Naruto landed.two kicks sending Sasuke backwards. Backflipping Sasuke landed blocking and parrying each attack. Suddenly the real Naruto appeared and started exchanging blows at a faster rate. Spinning Naruto's foot came up kicking Sasuke in the chin sending him into the air.

Kaito's sword came up barely blocking the man's attack. Landing a kick he sent Kimimaru tumbling backwards, "Secret Sword Art: Dance of the Crescent Moon!"

All three Kaito's moved at blinding speeds. Moving even faster two bone knives hit the clones but Kaito almost got him. His katana hit Kimimaru's sword with incredible force.

With blades locked Kimimaru smiled, "You are quite skilled. This is more enjoyable than any fight I've had in years." Spinning Kaito hit the older boy with his hilt. Bone sprouted but not in time to protect him as he flew backwards.

"Well I do pride myself in my skill. I'm not going to lose to you." Smiling he looked at the little swordsman, "If cursed mark one won't do them I'll have to put more effort then. His markings spread further around his body.

In the blink of an eye Kimimaru was in front of him. Barely getting his sword up in time Kaito blocked. Spinning he deflected another attack. Jumping back he dodged several kunai sized bone hitting the ground as he jumped back.

Realizing he needed to all out Kaito let his chakra surround his body. Blocking the next attack he quickly slashed at the ninja's chest hitting bones that shot out to protect him. The force broke the rib and sent him smashing across the battle field.

Naruto was kicked down into the water. Quickly making hundreds of clones he sent them all flying at Sasuke. Now that his sharingan evolved again he was struggling to get a hit on him. Jumping out of the water into the air he saw his.clones barely missing him. Landing beside him Naruto 's punch hit him. Grabbing his ankles he let a line of clones spin them through the air smashing him into a rock face.

Naruto looked up to see that he had those markings all over his body. Anger filled his chest as his vision became slightly sharper. Sasuke could tell that Naruto had that weird change to. His red slitted eyes and claws.

A rasengan formed in Naruto's hand. Moving meeting Sasuke's Chidori. The force through both boys across the battle field into the water. Naruto swam back to the surface. Looking at his once best friend to see he was far different.

Sasuke's skin color was bluish grey. His hair had gotten longer and he had wings off of his back. He couldn't stop thinking about Kaito though. His boyfriend, could be in pain and dying because of Sasuke's selfishness.

Orange chakra leaked out around Naruto. Sasuke glared down at him, "What are you Naruto?"

"Damn it! Kaito is fighting alone! All you care about is yourself!" Naruto was now in all fours his chakra going out of control.

Sparks flew as Kaito's katana hit bone. Spinning he kicked Kimimaru sending him flying backwards. Performing a hand sign he fired a powerful stream of water at the ninja, "Bone Forest!"

Bones started shooting out of the ground at Kaito. Jumping back as fast as he could pain shot through his body. His imperfect chakra cloak receded and body screamed for relief. A bone stabbed his leg holding him in place.

Screaming in agony he brought his sword up against the full evolved Kimimaru. Only sand hit the ninja and lifted him above the battle field, "G-Garra?"

"Sorry I'm late. You did well but it's my turn." Sand shit out flood the field in the  battle field.

"Sand coffin." As he cleaned his fist sand exploded. Kimimaru began sprinting towards them until he got buried again. Looking up he could see slight fear in the read headed Jinchuriki's eyes.

"Sand Co-" again chakra Kimimaru escaped. A bone dril on his arm as he jumped into the air. Sand wrapped around his body but it wasn't enough. Pulling up his katana Kaito pushed Gasra back.

Stabbing his katana into the neck of Kimimaru. Blood poured out of Kaito's mouth though. Looking down he saw part of the drill had stabbed into his chest. Falling back off the enemy weapon he looked at the open wound.

Naruto's face popping into his head before dropping his katana to the ground below. Dropping to his knees he couldn't help but smile. 'I get to see you soon big brother.'

Gaara was frozen for a moment. He'd only faced one ninja as stuborn as this guy. That was Naruto Uzumaki. Only Kaito saved his life and took a lethal hit for someone he should hate.

Coming to his senses as he fell forward he reached out. His sand catching him and gently setting him onto the ground,

"You saved me." Gaara spoke still confused and shocked. No wonder he was so close to Naruto.

Naruto held his hand out. A Rasengan formed again. Glaring at the monster looking Sasuke. This was it for him. If he couldn't finish the fight now they'd lose Sasuke to that stupid snake.

Charging Naruto yelled as he went to bring his hand up. Looking at his forehead protector Naruto thought back to their fight at the hospital, 'I won't wear it. We aren't equals. You wouldn't even be able to scratch it.'

Their attacks met creating a massive explosion that destroyed the valley. As everything cleared Sasuke looked down at his unconscious friend. Confusion filling his chest. He should have lost that power struggle. At the last second though Naruto's attack weakened.

His haite fell from his hand landing next to the blond. A scratch across the leaf symbol. Tears filled for a moment, he knew he couldn't kill him.

"I'll get my own power. I'll find another way Itachi." Turning around he went to leave when pain shot through his neck, "I got you Uchiha." Kabuto lifted him up and ran from the destroyed battle field.

Looking around Kaito gazed in wonder. A beautiful waterfall sat in the middle of the oasis. Tall green grass with yellow and orange flowers everywhere. Walking through he reached out feeling everything. It was so peaceful.

"I must be dead." Kaito couldn't feel sad though at least not fully. Sit had to be this place he was in , "Sorry Naruto."

"You're not dead yet little brother." Eyes wide Kaito turned in shock as his brother approached him. He didn't have his Jonin. Besides that he was the same person that left him.

Kaito jumped forward feeling his older brothers arms wrapped around him, "You've been so strong Kaito." Tears of joy poured from his green eyes.

"Come we need to talk." Carrying his baby brother over to a log near the waterfall. "You've been unfocused Kai."

"What do you mean?" Kaito said as he looked out to the water. Hayate chuckled, "You have been so focused on everything going wrong you've forgotten to look at the good happening in your life."

"I swear I'm trying." Kaito looked down at his hands. Think of their fight to save Sasuke. Clenching his fist he felt anger, "You left and now Sasuke is leaving. He got so many people hurt. I don't even know if.......if my Naruto is okay.,"

"Why is Naruto so strong?" Hayate asked getting a confused look from his brother, "He is ostriszed by our village. He has been called names, run from shops, and had things even thrown at him."

Kaito thought of his boyfriends bright smile, "Naruto is strong for the same reason you are. He sees the good in even the worst of events. You've pushed him and I think he will become the Hokage."

Looking down at the water Kaito smiled. He knew Sasuke would be to. He'd be the strongest ninja to ever live, "You will be by is side Kaito. You're powerful and will only get stronger. To do that though you must rely on the bonds you create. Find you own Will of Fire. Just like the Hokage."

Hugging his brother he cried. Truly cried for the first time since he died, "Good Little Kaito."

Opening his eyes Kaito saw the white ceiling. Taking in a deep breath of the actual world he smiled to himself thinking of his.big brother. He didn't know if it was real but he was going to follow his brothers wishes. He'd become stronger and help Naruto create a better world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

843 103 11
Naruto was 17 when he fought Sasuke and brought him back to the Leaf Village. A lot of things changed since then and this is the story of the generat...
170K 5.5K 30
A 13 year-old Killua Zoldyck's aniki, Illumi, commits murder in the village of Konohagakure. Illumi escapes, but on Killua's way to stop his brother...
23K 745 18
There is no sequel. But I am working on another Madanaru story that should be out by around late winter or early spring possibly earlier or later. Na...
353 21 7
Kaida Hinotori was once a happy seven-year-old girl from the hidden Hinotori clan. Her clan possessed a rare Kekkei Genkai - the ability to manipulat...