🌻 Sunflower 🌻

By PadfootsWhore

Cedric Diggory x OC / OC x OC (Love Triangle) Danielle Downey is a 6th year, Hufflepuff, Muggleborn. She met... More

About this book!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
A/N 🤩🥰😘
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
(Real) Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

IM BACK 🫢🤭

21 1 9
By PadfootsWhore

Heyyyy pookies, the icon has returned (totally not bc I'm scared that moonytoastzz will find and kill me)

Let me tell some totally real reasons why I didn't update:
- Too busy with with school (no fuck school)
- Busy obsessing over my bf (this one is kinda true)
- I lost interest in the Wizarding World 😔 (could never and will never happen)
- I broke my phone (I'm too obsessed with it to let it get damaged like that)
- I was driving down a motorway in my brand new glowing orange Lamborghini and got in a car crash (I can't drive)
- Some more reasons which I can't think of

Reasons which you might assume but they're 100% not true:
- I am a massive procrastinator and kept putting it off (as I do with everything)
- I was too lazy (my whole is just me being lazy af)
- I couldn't think of what to write (kinda like how I just sit there in English with a million wacky ideas with no clue how to put them on paper)

I hope you accept my apology and I shall attempt to write a new chapter before the end of the week

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 9.9K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...