Dripping Exclusives

By DrippingFantasies_

Sit back and relax Take a moment to read short stories and come across your wildest fantasies Comment, Vote... More

(1) Reflection
(2) Reflection
(3) Reflection
(1) P. O. V
(2) P.O.V
(3) P.O.V
(4) P. O. V
(5) P.O.V
(6) P.O.V
(1) Strangers
(7) P.O.V
(1) Lessons
(1) Memories
(2) Memories
(3) Memories
(8) P.O.V
(1) One Night
(2) One Night
(3) One Night
(1) Tension
(2) Tension
(9) P.O.V
(4) Memories
(5) Memories
(1) Road Trip
(1) The List
(2) The List
(3) The List
(4) The List
(5) The List
(6) The List
(7) The List
(1) Exes
(1) Office Affair
(8) The List
Memories (6)
(1) Sweets
(2) Sweets
(3) Sweets
(1) Seduction
(2) Seduction
(2) Lessons
(3) Lessons
(4) Lessons
(1) Rich Baby Daddy
(5) Lessons

(4) Reflection

1.1K 19 5
By DrippingFantasies_

I M A N I

    I've spent the last two weeks completely off the grid. Work has been kicking my ass and my desire to be social is at an all time low.

     I kick my feet up on the sofa, laying in nothing but a sports bra and leggings. I pull a blanket from behind me and scroll through Youtube. I usually watch story times to past time while I sit on my lap top and shop. I grab my lap top off the table and open it, it immediately pops up on Shein. "I'll just go ahead  and buy this", I say to myself as I purchase the cart. 

  Beep!

  A notification comes across my screen.

Datniggacore_   follows you

    I know this ain't who I think it is. Smirking, I go to the page and watch as the pictures appear. I found myself lurking through his pictures, I'm not blind the man is fine.

I double tap his recent picture just to mess with him. I'm sure he's probably waiting for a follow back but it won't be happening anytime soon. This whole thing blows me considering what he told me some weeks ago. Then again, this could be his way of trying to be friends. I just rode his dick the other day so I don't know if that's possible.

Interrupting my thoughts Nia's contact name pops up. I answer the Facetime call and she comes on the screen fixing her bonnet. She turns it to a specific side while giving me a side-eye. "Why you looking like that?", I ask and she turns her mouth up at me.

    "Sooo we're going to pretend like you didn't disappear from my party", she tilts her head and sips from her cup of juice. "And you know what else is funny", she cracks up in laughter and slaps her knee.

   I knew what she was finna bring up.

   "Mack goes looking for Corey... poof! He's gone too" , she waves her hand in the air. I stifle a laugh, knowing that she would be dramatic about it. "Y'all went somewhere?"

"He took me to the store for snacks and stuff. Corey could tell I didn't want to be there", I admit honestly. Its nothing against her but her apartment isn't big enough to fit twenty people. I'm sure that had to be over capacity.

Nia looks taken aback, "Sometimes I wish you would be more open. You can be so anti, you don't even realize".

"Girl don't turn this into argument, we go through this every few months. You keep trying to force me into social circles. I came and stayed for two hours, my social batter is dead", I vent.

She has a pattern on forcing things to me with the idea that its for my good. The party was to celebrate her accomplishments and I'm glad that all her friends came to support. That doesn't mean that I have to stay the full time. I helped set up, I took the time to buy a gift, and talked to random people for half the night. "I know, I know. I'm still learning about our differences but I like the fact that you're my homebody friend", Nia pouts and I smile.

"Corey is cool people though"

She clasps her hands together, looking at me in shock. "Y'all act just alike", she points out and I shake my head.

"I wouldn't say all that but he kept me entertained for a good two hours", I laugh and she raises an eyebrow as a hint for more details. Details that I didn't plan on sharing, at least not right now.

🟰🟰🟰

C O R E Y

"Nigga if you don't have my money by tomorrow, you gone be seeing more than me", I tuck my gun in my back pocket. I smirk, watching the middle age man white man squirm from my sinister stare. He pulls out his wallet, going through some money. Pulling out two hundreds, he holds it in the air. His arm shaking as I take it out his hands and throw it back in his face. "Just for that price is now 2,000. Keep playing with me", he cringes as I wave my glock around in his face.

    "M-m-y wife will be suspicious", he throws his head out, tears brimming in his eyes. "I can't give you that type of money", he looks at me with pleading eyes and I give him a bored expression. Turning to face Mack, I throw the gun at him and walk toward the door.

"You better come up with something", I buck at him and throw up the peace sign at Mack. I couldn't bother to keep deal with this, my patience is low. Between Mack and I, I'm known to be the trigger happy one. That's because I don't have the patience to sit there and pretend to care about their life problems. Granted we all come across hard times but i'm never gonna be that deep in that for drugs of all things. If you don't have the money, don't run up the tab.

Sitting in my car, I sit in the driver's seat and push it back. Laying back, I scroll through my notifications seeing that Imani liked two of my pictures. "I bagged her", I say confidently until I realize there isn't a notification that she follows me back. I mean she liked my pictures so she must be feeling a nigga to some extent. I debated on dming her or just letting it be. I don't want to come off thirsty but that night has been weighing on my mind.

She matched my energy.

I wanted to experience that again.

It was different, she made me want to put in work. I had the urge to have her screaming and scratching on me. I wanted the sound of our skin to slap loudly against each other and I accomplished it. Seeing her feel good made me nut along with that gushiness between her legs. That fact that she kept riding even after cumming, I found that to be so sexy.

After all that, she walked away like it was nothing.

I respect it.

I liked it.

It feels like a challenge.

Interrupting my train of that, Mack enters on the passenger side. He holds his head down, breathing to himself. Instead of saying anything, I drive towards his apartment complex to drop him off.

This business is an emotional rollercoaster. The money is amazing but it costs you a lot. One minute you're okay and then a random flashback will pop up of you holding someone at gun point. Remembering the time you acted out on rage instead of thinking rationally. Luckily I haven't gotten to the point or had to end someone's life. I have pulled the trigger a couple of times though. Its not something I enjoy doing, its a scare tactic.

A shot in the leg never hurt nobody.

Well, maybe just a little.

"You going home after this?", Mack speaks up and I glance at him quickly before turning my eyes back on the road.

I nod, "Hell yea, don't you have a date with Nia?"

"I did. I'm finna cancel that shit. I'm not in the mood", his tone alone says enough. Mentally he seems to be somewhere else.

Pulling into the parking lot, I peep Nia's car parked next to his usual spot. I see her sitting on her phone, bobbing her head to the music. Once I park, she stops the engine on her car and crosses her arms. Stepping outside, she wears a bright ass yellow sundress and white sandals. Her hair flat ironed and a face full of makeup.

I look over at Mack who's head is facing the ceiling. "Lord do I ever catch a break?", he shakes his head and exits my vehicle.

Should I peel out or watch this unfold?

"Why are you here? I told you I would pick you up", Mack runs a hand down his face.

Nia frowns. "I want to spend the night so I drove to drop off my bag and car. I have to get up earlier tomorrow and I know you not getting up"

"There's no date tonight, babe. Its too much shit going on and I want a nap", he tells her honestly and I watch her face drop from concerned to fuming.

She turns around in a circle, "Nigga do you see me? Your eyes should've lit up the minute you saw me and now you're canceling our date?!"

That's when I pulled out the lot. Nia is like a sister to me put her attitude can be off putting at times. She can be so self-absorbed at times that she doesn't realize the issues around her.

A girlfriend is usually considered to be someone's peace and she isn't that. That girl gives him an ongoing headache.

"Sucker tongue emoji is calling", Siri announces and I smirk. Answering the phone, her face pops on the screen. "Why you calling me Erica", I ask in a joking tone.

She puts a hand on her hip, "Cause I miss you. Cone see me. I can relieve some stress".

I guess she could be considered a childhood friend in a way. Then again, maybe not. She's always had a crush on me. She did all the right things, cooked me meals, gave great head, and even cleans the house from time to time. I just have no interest in cuffing her.

    "Uh I might stop by, I got some business to handle", I lie. There's no other business I had besides taking a shower and going go to bed. There's nothing that could compare to the feeling I came across a few days ago.

That nut was magnificent.

Maybe the weed is getting to me.

"You know what Imma be over by eight", I tell her and she smiles in the camera. I hang up the phone, we have nothing more to talk about.

       After a few hours, I pull up at her house. Before I could even pick up the phone to let her know i'm outside, she rushes to open the door. Seeing her robe wide open, revealing her black lingerie. You would think she wanted the whole world to see it. Erica rushes to the car and I put my car in reverse. Pulling out her driveway, I grin as she chases behind the car. Once I reached the end of the road, I speed off.

Maybe if she wasn't so thirsty for me, this would be more entertaining.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 29.8K 44
๐™ช๐™ง๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ | ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™– ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š I went silent just resting my thoughts on the idea of l...
232K 4.7K 25
not forcing you, but this story is 1 of a kind... read now ! ๐Ÿ”ž ( or be mature )
41K 922 46
GxG oneshots/imagines Some of the imagines are not based on romantic relationships. Requests are welcome either in comments or pm. I'll try to do th...
118K 3.6K 33
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ -- ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๏ฟฝ...