šƒš€š˜š‹šˆš†š‡š“, chris sturn...

By mattialvr

"šš š¬š¤š² šŸš®š„š„ šØšŸ š¬š­ššš«š¬ ššš§š š”šž š°ššš¬ š¬š­ššš«š¢š§š  ššš­ š”šžš«" šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ - stella r... More

šƒš€š˜š‹šˆš†š‡š“
(001) matilda
(002) the archer
(003) seven
(004) someone to stay
(005) marjorie
(006) vampire empire
(007) mess it up
(008) when the party's over
(009) my tears ricochet
(011) 3 steps back
(012) i know it won't work
(013) daylight
(014) style
(015) golden

(010) 1 step forward

653 15 17
By mattialvr

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

caleb and ella have been together for around 3 months, and they have yet to break up like the originally planned. they talked it out, and they decided to keep it going for a bit longer since neither of them got the reaction they were hoping.

they posted each other and occasionally went on dates, but they rarely talked.

a couple of weeks ago, audrey was out with her older sister to get some snacks from 7/11 when she saw chris there. "nobody understands what i'm going through, especially her." she heard chris say to one of his friends.

"just talk to est- oh. hi, audrey, was it?" his friend cleared his throat, seeing her at the register.

chris visibly froze, and ever since that day he refused to make eye contact with her.

audrey gave her stuff to her sister and ran to the car and told stella everything.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

stella was sulking in her bed like usual when nick and audrey came in. "lorenzo let us in." they informed.

"okay." she nodded, staring at the ceiling.

"goodness gracious, ellie, what has he fucking done to you?" audrey pitied, sitting next to her on the bed.

hearing audrey's pity realized how much of a pitiful situation she's in.

she sat down on her bed instead of laying down. "i need to fix myself."

"damn right." nick supported.

"he called me." she announced.

"WHAT." nick yelled.

"when?" audrey said, much more calmly.

"i dunno like..." she trailed off, "a couple months ago."

"WHAT." audrey yelled.

"it was when you posted that i miss you i'm sorry emo shit right." nick concluded earning a nod from stella.

"I KNEW IT." he said proudly.

"what did he say?"

"he called me and i picked up and i was like
'hello?' and he was like 'i miss you' and then i was like 'i'm sorry' then he was like 'i.. fuck.' and hung up." she recalled. "he sounded like he was crying. you know why?" she asked nick.

nick bit his lip; he knew something.

"say it." audrey ordered, twisting his nipple.

"OW! okay- fine." he slapped her hand away, "i can't say what exactly cause chris said he was gonna chop my balls off if i told anyone, but his girlfriend did something and it kinda upset him."

"oh my god, did she-" audrey's mind immediately went to the worst.

"no! god, no." he shook his head, "everything between them was consensual."

"did she cheat on him?" stella asked.

"you found it out on your own, i have nothing to do with this." he said.

"oh my god, she cheated on him." audrey gaped.

"who the fuck would cheat on chris sturniolo? if i was his girl-" she cut herself off, "i found my old ipad with the album i wanted to release."

"ooh, show." nick completely ignored her fantasizing about being chris's girlfriend.

she pulled out the ipad and opened the voice memos app.

"i was gonna release this while i was on one of my breaks with tyler." she said, "the album's called minor. you know.. for obvious reasons. there are a few recent songs, but they're mostly about tyler. ew."

she played all the songs for her best friends.

"i think you should release this now." nick said.

"you think?" stella scrunched her face.

"of course!" audrey nodded.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

stella.rom

liked by nicolassturniolo and 927,182 others
stella.rom minor out now :)) to all my minors, stay safe 💞

view all comments

user9 IMYIS BEST SONG WVER????
nicolassturniolo THATS WHAT I SAIDDDD

audreyhobert minor (the song) 🔛🔝
stella.rom ur literally mentioned in 21??
audreyhobert ok but like i'm minorly stuck??

matthew.sturniolo Fire 🔥🔥
stella.rom thanks 🫂🫂

christophersturniolo I miss you, I'm sorry is the best
stella.rom ofc you'd like that one

user3 ppl r saying she wrote the entire album abt chris
user7 that doesn't make sense he's not 21 yet??
stella.rom an album doesn't have to be abt a single person?

whoscaleb proud of u ❤️❤️

user2 oof the shadeee she didn't even reply to her own bf

user9 tour when??
user826 YESSS
stella.rom wait you actually want shit like that?
user9 YEAH OFC
stella.rom LMFAOAO BET

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"damn, you're so famous people are actually asking you to tour?" nick gaped.

"yeah!" she nodded, taking a bite out of her sandwich.

audrey was about to mention chris's comment when he suddenly appeared in the kitchen. it wasn't unusual for stella to visit the sturniolo's after they stopped talking, but he usually wouldn't come out of his room, so to see him in front of her for the first time in forever definitely shocked her to her core.

he looked so.. homey.

"nice album." he complemented, patting her shoulder.

"thanks." she cleared her throat, hands on her cheeks to hide the redness.

he got whatever he wanted from the fridge and went back to his room.

"girl what the fuck was that!" nick whisper-yelled.

"i don't know!" she whisper-yelled back.

"he talked to you!" audrey said.

"fucking finally." stella smiled.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

she had to end things with caleb. she was moving forward with chris, and her still dating caleb was setting them back.

she called him and asked him to meet up at some restaurant. that's how she ended up sitting in front of him, feeling extremely uncomfortable.

"i think we should break up." she announced.

he was still eating his quesadilla when she told him.

"okay." he mumbled, chewing his food. "it would be completely unfair of me to try to keep you in a relationship where neither side is interested when you can be in a loving one."

"oh." she nodded, "yeah. that sounds right. did you get over your boyfriend?"

"yeah, a while back. it was obvious you weren't, though, so." he shrugged, sipping his pepsi.

"you're a really good guy, you know?"

"mama raised me right." he shrugged.

"can we stay friends? i know the whole point of us being here right now is to make whoever jealous and shit, but i really like your company. you're an amazing friend."

"yeah, of course." he nodded.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

stella.rom

liked by whoscaleb and 927,268 others
stella.rom dating caleb has probably been one of the best decisions i've made, and for that reason, we're breaking up. over time, we've realized that we never really liked each other romantically, and it was all platonic. he's my best friend and i'll love him forever 💞💞

view all comments

whoscaleb ❤️❤️

user3 end of an era 💔💔

user1 rlly thought this post would be abt u two getting married not breaking up lol ..

user9 i'm all the way in london and i hear chris giggling
nicolassturniolo the way that that's so true

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

so many good things just happened 😱😱
i lowkey want it to stay that way forever
ur still on the tenth chapter tho LMFAOOO

💞
J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 514 22
š˜”š˜¢š˜µš˜µ š˜šš˜µš˜¶š˜³š˜Æš˜Ŗš˜°š˜­š˜° š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜šš˜µš˜¦š˜­š˜­š˜¢š˜­š˜¶š˜Æš˜¢ š˜š˜¢š˜³š˜µ š˜©š˜¢š˜·š˜¦ š™š™–š™©š™šš™™ š˜¦š˜¢š˜¤š˜© š˜°š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜³ š˜§š˜³š˜°š˜® š˜°š˜Æš˜¦ š˜³š˜¢š˜Æš˜„š˜°š˜® š˜®š˜°š˜®š˜¦š˜Æš˜µ. ļæ½...
106K 1.8K 31
-'šœ—šœš'- š—œš—” š—Ŗš—›š—œš—–š—› āŽÆ ex lovers, matt sturniolo and hope dalton, who couldn't quite make it work the first time r...
45.4K 1.4K 40
š—šš—¢š—§š—§š—” š—¦š—”š—¬ š—œ š—Ÿš—œš—žš—˜ š—¬š—¢š—Øš—„ š—”š—§š—§š—œš—§š—Øš——š—˜, š—”š—”š—— š—œš—— š—Ÿš—¢š—©š—˜ š—§š—¢ š— š—”š—žš—˜ š—¬š—¢š—Ø š— š—œš—”š—˜ š—Ŗš—œš—Ÿš—Ÿ š—Ŗš—˜ š—˜š—”š—— š—Øš—£ š—§š—¢š—šš—˜š—§š—›š—˜...