๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ || ๐–ค!๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿค...

By V4MP4LYFE

โœฉ - ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
009
010

008

2.7K 77 82
By V4MP4LYFE

♰♰♰

It was now Monday afternoon meaning that school was over for the day. Y/N was currently walking back to her dorm alone since out of her whole entire friend group..

She's the only one who doesn't play a sport.

When she walked into her dorm she threw her bookbag to the side and plopped on the little couch they had in their and took her phone out of her pocket and began scrolling through her notifications until she saw she had a new message from Melanie.

♰♰♰

melanie!<33

HEYY GIRL

WE HAVE ACONCERT TDY BTW!!

SO U BETTER COME!!

DUH OFC I'LL COME

♰♰♰

The time was 3:16 and as time passed Y/N started getting bored of just being in her dorm alone.

"Fuckk I'm bored as hell right now." She stood up from the couch and picked up her skateboard after slipping on a jacket. She felt a bit hungry so she decided to go to the corner store to grab some snacks to munch on for now.

After 8 minutes she made it to the corner store and was greeted by the owner, Aj.

The bodega was passed to him by his parents so now he was the owner and he ran everything.

"Hey Y/N, long time no see." He spoke from the counter, "I know right? How you been."

The two of them spoke for a little until Y/n told him she'd be back after she grabbed some snacks. She walked towards the chip isle trying to see what she'd like to eat right now until she heard a familiar voice talk from the other side of the shelf.

"Bro I don't know why you decided to follow me to Brooklyn."

She instantly recognized Miles voice and ducked down acting like she was checking the snacks on the bottom shelf but we all know she was eaves dropping.

"Miles don't play with me, you know damn well why I came here with you."

"No Mya I don't."

"I obviously can't live without you, and plus what if long distance didn't work? You should be happy your girlfriend moved with you to a whole new place."

"You've lived here in Brooklyn, I don't know what you're talking about new."

"Whatever."

Their voices slowly faded away and Y/N stood back up, looking around the store for them when she spotted Miles walking out the door.

"Phew, so that's what Jeremiah was talking about.. Yikes!!!"

She walked back to the cash register after grabbing her chips and Aj started scanning her items, "Damn yo fat ass grabbed the biggest bag available."

"Don't play with me bruh, when I tell you I'm hungry, I AM HUNGRYYY."

"Here loca." He handed her the bag and sneaked in a lollipop, "Your favorite flavor in there."

"Thanks! See you around"

"See you!"

Y/N smiled at him and waved at him as she walked out the door. When she looked down at the time it was now 3:52 so she decided to waste more time and just go to the near by park and enjoy her chips there.

She sat down on the swings and opened her bag of chips and watched all the little kids play around when one of them stopped and stared at her.

She stared back as she placed more chips into her mouth. The staring contest lasted for about 10 seconds until the little girl smiled and spoke, "You're so pretty, I hope that when I grow up I'm as pretty as you!"

This made Y/N almost tear up. She smiled so hard, "Thank you so much, and you will be even prettier than me when you grow up."

She stood up from the swings and hugged the little girl who hugged her back too. When Y/N let go and sat back on the swings the little girl spoke up again.

"Can I sit on the swings with you?"

"Of course, you don't even need to ask."

The little girl sat on the swing next to her and began swinging up and down, "Do you want some?"

Y/N extended the bag of chips towards her and she nodded her head as she grabbed a couple of chips out the bag.

"So what's your name?" Y/N asked.

"My name's sariah, but my family and friends call me ria! What's yours?"

"That's a cute name, and mine's Y/N."

The two of them sat on the swings just talking to each other until Ria's mom came to get her.

"Mommy can we hang out again?" She pointed at Y/N, "If she's okay with it then of course." Her mom looked up from Ria and smiled at Y/N, "Yeah of course I'm okay with it, she's so sweet." She smiled back.

"Is it okay if we exchange numbers?" Her mother asked, "Yeah that's fine."

The two exchange numbers and names and said their goodbyes to Y/N before they both left. Her mom's name was Lidia.

Y/N stayed seated on the swings for a little until she began skating back to the dorms to get ready for her friends concert. When she arrived back in her dorm Melanie was rushing getting ready with music playing in the background.

"Damn why are you rushing?" Y/N asked as she placed her skateboard down and sat on Melanie's bed, "Girl cause my coach made us stay back to help them clean and now I'm gonna miss rehearsal."

When she was done getting herself ready there was one last thing she was missing and couldn't find, "Bruh where the hell is it."

"Girl what are you looking for?" Y/n asked not even taking her eyes off her phone, "My pen."

She moved Y/N out of her bed and sighed, "You were on it.. but anyways I'm gonna head out now, see you there!" She blew a air kiss to Y/N as she stepped out of the room.

After a couple of minutes of Y/N still laying on Melanie's bed she decided to finally get ready for the concert.

Her friends band were pretty well known global and made really good music. Their band was called vamps and their leader is Melanie's brother, Daniel who's the guitarist.

His sister, Melanie is the lead singer and main guitarist, Amir as the drummer and Jose who's vocals and guitarist.

And of course their photographer, Victoria.

Y/N decided to skate to the venue since it wasn't too far from campus. It took her about 20 minutes to make it there and it was already full all around.

After roughly around 20 more minutes she finally made it in and made her way to back stage to say hey to her friend before the show started.

"Hey guysss!!!"

"Y/N!! I KNEW YOU'D MAKE IT."

"Duh I could never miss one of you guys show."

"Wassup Y/N." Amir walked up to the both of them, placing an arm around Melanie who shot a look at Y/N about it.

"Hey Amir."

"You excited for us?"

"Hell yeah I am."

Sooner or later both Jose and Daniel joined the three of them and butted into their conversation before they got called to get in position, "Good luck you guys, I'ma head to the bathroom before it starts!"

Y/N walked out of backstage and walked towards the bathroom. When she was done using the bathroom, she was making sure she looked okay in the mirror and washing her hands when she heard the door open but didn't pay any mind to it.

She heard a light gasp coming from behind her and looked at the reflection of the mirror when her eyes widened.

"Hey you're Y/N right?.."

@V4MP4LYFE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 392 36
๐‘…๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘€๐‘–๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘‚' ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž |๐ท๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ | ๐ผ๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘ฆ @Baddiesavy ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐‘…๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘–๏ฟฝ...
29.1K 827 19
HOBIE BROWN x OC ~> แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœ แดแด‡แด€ษดษชษดษข, แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด… แด๊œฐ แด€ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด'๊œฑ สŸษช๊œฐแด‡ แดส€ แด๊œฐ แด€ษด แดส€ษขแด€ษดษช๊œฑแด. ษชษด แด›สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฑษชแด›แดœแด€แด›ษชแดษด, สœแดส™ษชแด‡ ส™ส€แดแดกษด แด€ษดแด… แด‡สŸษชแดขแด€ ส™ส€แดแดแด‹สŸสษด ๊œฐษชษขสœแด› แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ แดกแด€ส แด›แด...
202 16 6
All right, let's do this one more time.
68.2K 2K 31
แ—ชEแ”•แ‘•แ–‡Iแ‘ญTIOแ‘Ž Iแ‘Ž Iแ‘ŽTแ–‡O .า‰ .า‰ .า‰ แ•ผOแ‘ญE YOแ‘Œ แ’ชIKE Tแ•ผIแ”• .า‰ .า‰ .า‰