Blood Moon: Bought by the Maf...

By SophieSladeBooks

*NOTE: This Story is Complete! When the most powerful Alpha buys me at an underground auction, I never drea... More

Chapter 1: I'll Stand and Fight
Chapter 2: I Owed Him My Life
Chapter 3: Fate
Chapter 4: Mate
Chapter 5: Auction
Chapter 6: What I'm Capable Of
Chapter 7: Submit
Chapter 8: My Queen
Chapter 9: Protection
Chapter 10: A Feisty Woman
Chapter 11: Pain and Pleasure
Chapter 12: But I Could Dream
Chapter 13: Gone
Chapter 14: My Mate and Queen
Chapter 15: We'll Just Have to See About That
Chapter 16: Choice
Chapter 17: Luna
Chapter 18: It was Going to be Tough
Chapter 19: The Hunt
Chapter 20: The Quiet Before the Storm
Chapter 21: A Veiled Threat
Chapter 22: Nothing More, Nothing Less
Chapter 23: Makeover
Chapter 24: Pull of the Mate
Chapter 25: Caged
Chapter 26: Much to Learn
Chapter 27: Taming His Mate
Chapter 28: Domination and Compromise
Chapter 29: A Battle of Wills
Chapter 30: Pleasure
Chapter 31: Answers
Chapter 32: Warning
Chapter 33: Plan of Attack
Chapter 34: Faceoff
Chapter 35: Impending Attack
Chapter 36: The Dons
Chapter 37: Getting Even
Chapter 38: A Dangerous Man
Chapter 39: Stamina
Chapter 40: Taking a Stand
Chapter 41: Unwanted Surprise
Chapter 42: The Past Should Stay in the Past
Chapter 43: Adan is Mine
Chapter 44: Shameless
Chapter 45: Sneak Attack
Chapter 46: A Special Evening
Chapter 47: Equality and Power
Chapter 48: A Day of Glamour
Chapter 49: Moon Goddess
Chapter 50: A Member of the Pack
Chapter 51: Standoff
Chapter 52: A Battle of Wills
Chapter 53: Pride
Chapter 54: Love You Would Die For
Chapter 55: Unexpected Visit
Chapter 56: A Blast from the Past
Chapter 57: Questions
Chapter 58: A Romantic Moment
Chapter 59: Announcement
Chapter 60: Let Him
Chapters 61: Plans
Chapter 62: Famous Last Words
Chapter 63: Fletcher
Chapter 64: Playtime
Chapter 65: Threats and Favors
Chapter 66: In a Heartbeat
Chapter 67: Want and Need
Chapter 68: Moving On
Chapter 69: Goodbyes Are Never Easy
Chapter 70: Somewhere in Time
Chapter 71: Not a Morning Person
Chapter 72: Wake Up Call
Chapter 73: Spells
Chapter 74: A Plan and a Warning
Chapter 75: Trust
Chapter 76: Attack
Chapter 77: Escape 1
Chapter 78: Escape 2
Chapter 79: Once a Traitor, Always a Traitor
Chapter 80: You Are Mine
Chapter 81: Missing
Chapter 82: Truth
Chapter 83: Betrayal and Trust
Chapter 84: One Taste
Chapter 85: One Step Closer
Chapter 86: Challenge
Chapter 87: The Battle Raged On
Chapter 88: Aftermath
Chapter 89: Love is Love
Chapter 90: Forever
Chapter 91: Blood Moon
Chapter 92: A Quick Learner
Chapter 93: Take me... Please
Chapter 94: Mates
Chapter 95: My Mate
Chapter 96: Nothing Else Mattered
Chapter 97: Death Wish
Chapter 98: Aftermath
Chapter 99: Magic
Chapter 100: Neverafter
Chapter 101: Shot

Chapter 102: Everafters

604 19 4
By SophieSladeBooks

Brenna

Pain coursed through my body as I tackled Laura. This had to end... now.

I straddled Laura chest as I wrapped my hands around her throat and squeezed hard, preventing her from uttering another spell as a gurgling sound erupted from her throat. There were more gunshots, but I couldn't look to see what was happening and who was shot. If I didn't kill Laura now while I had the chance, we wouldn't make it out of here alive. Her magic was much too powerful.

I could face off against wolves any day of the week or even other witches, but without my magic, I didn't stand a chance against Laura's magic, let alone Fletcher's.

Another gunshot rang out and suddenly there was a pinch in my shoulder, but I kept squeezing her throat and pulled until I ripped her head off. Blood gushed from the cavity as her head rolled across the floor, her eyes fixed as shock colored her face.

Filled with adrenaline, I stood, and Adan had blown Fletcher's brains across the floor and the far wall, but blood was pouring from Adan's leg. I ran toward him, never so happy to see him in my life.

"Brenna!" he yelled, catching me as I fell into his arms, and we both landed on the floor together.

"Adan, are you all right?" I asked, lying across his lap.

Sirens ran out in the distance, growing louder.

"I'm fine. Fletcher just shot my leg." Tears filled his eyes as he held me, and then I realized... that he knew.

"But the blood—" My eyes started to close, but I had to know that Adan would live, no matter what happened to me.

"Brenna, promise me you won't die...." He stroked the hair away from my face as he gazed into my eyes. "I can't live without you."

"Yes, you can," I breathed, my body already feeling light. "I love you, Adan."

A smile lit his lips as tears ran down his cheeks. "I love you too, Baby Girl." Then he bent down and gently kissed my lips.

Just as my eyes started to close, wind swirled around us. Then suddenly, a bright white light shot from Laura's and Fletcher's bodies as it shot into me, lifting me off the ground. Magic filled me as the silver wristband fell to the floor.

As electricity and bright white light filled my body, I realized what was happening. When a witch dies, his or her magic is passed to another witch. And with Laura and Fletcher both dead, I was receiving centuries of magic that had been passed down from witch to witch throughout the ages.

All of a sudden, the image of a beautiful woman with long white hair filled my mind. Instinctively knew it was Selene, the Moon Goddess, and she was smiling. "Magic never dies little one. Only the host." Then she laid her hand on my chest, and all pain immediately left my body. I was slowly lowered to my feet as she said, "Use this power for good, and serve me well."

A moment later, my bare feet touched the cold, cement floor.

"Brenna, are you all right?" Adan asked, his eyes wide as he got to his feet.

I nodded and crossed the room to him as Nikoa looked on in awe, his eyes wide. Suddenly, centuries of spells from witches and Luna's past filled my mind, and I knew what to do.

"Sana, sana, sana," I repeated over and over as I pressed my hand to Adan's leg. Suddenly, the blood that had pooled on the floor from his leg began to retract back to his body, and the tip of the bullet was suddenly visible on the surface of his skin.

My eyes met his as a smile lit my lips. "This is going to hurt."

Adan nodded, bracing himself as Nikoa rushed to his friend, holding his shoulders up as he knelt at his side.

Instinctively knowing what to do, I held my hand over his leg and concentrated, imagining the bullet coming out of his skin.

When the bullet was nearly out, I pulled it the rest of the way out as he screamed in pain.

"Sana, sana, sana," I continued to chant, pressing my hand firmly to his bloody leg.

Soon, he began to relax as the pain subsided. The sirens blaring outside were close.

"How do you feel?"

"Oh, Brenna!" He pulled me close, holding me to his chest as he kissed my hair, my cheeks... virtually anywhere his lips could reach. "Do not waste one second of your precious life worrying about me! Let me see your back!"

Before I could answer, he quickly turned me around and ran his fingers over my skin. "I don't believe it! You're completely healed! There's not even a scar!"

A knowing smile spread across Nikoa's face. "I'll... go outside and greet the police. You two, remember that there are other people present." Before we could say anything more, he headed up the stairs and out of sight.

The sirens were so loud we had to shout to talk.

"You know, it's too late to run," I said, smiling.

Adan chuckled, pulling me in close. "So, how are we going to explain this to the humans?"

I shrugged. "I could do a mind-erase spell, a cloaking spell over the bodies and blood, or make it appear that they died of gunshot wounds. It's going to be a little bit hard to explain Darius' heart being ripped out, though."

"And Laura's head being ripped off." He rose to his feet, pulling me with him. "Let's do it. Then we can do a mind erase on any conscious women."

"Sounds good." I wrapped my arms around his waist, gazing into his eyes. "We're going to have a wonderful life together now, you and I."

Adan laughed, arching an eyebrow. "Despite our tumultuous honeymoon?"

"No way!" I shook my head, scrunching up my nose. "You still owe me a honeymoon."

He burst out laughing. "And I wouldn't have it any other way." When his lips descended upon mine, nothing else mattered. I was finally home.

***

Using magic, I quickly fixed the bodies of the dead, making it look as if they had all been shot. Then I used compulsion on the women who were awake, and they told the police that there was a shootout with the three of them dying. When the police asked about the blood covering Adan and me, we quickly replied that it wasn't ours.

When we returned to the castle, Hailey ran to Nikoa, glad to see him, and was pleasant and cordial toward Adan and me. Obviously, the Mate Bond had taken care of the rest.

After all the killing, Adan didn't have the heart to kill Conner and held a trial for him instead. Conner was found guilty and sentenced to fifty years in Blackwater Maximum Security Prison, a prison for supernatural beings.

The police and authorities were horrified that there had been a human trafficking ring right in the heart of the city... and they never knew. I suspected that Fletcher had performed a cloaking spell to keep it hidden. But when it died, any spells he had done while alive were erased.

Fletcher's resort was disbanded, and the women were taken to New Eden Medical Center, where they were treated for physical wounds and mental abuse.

The records were found, and many politicians, Mafia Dons, and other affluent people were arrested and tried in the human courts for human trafficking. All of them were sentenced to prison, and the women they had bought were released.

"So, where would you like to go?" Adan asked, sliding his arms around my waist.

After everything had settled down, we had settled into a normal life... or what was normal for us.

I lifted one shoulder. "I'm not sure. Where would you like to go?"

Adan laughed, twirling a strand of my hair around his finger. "Anywhere you want. Name it."

I slid my arms around his neck, smiling as I looked into his eyes. "I'll go anywhere as long as it's with you."

As I stood on my tiptoes and pressed my lips to his, I opened for him, deepening the kiss as passion filled us both, knowing we had a lifetime of everafters and honeymoons to share... together.

The End

***

A/N: Thank you so much for sharing this adventure with Adan, Brenna, and me! I can't wait to hear what you think! If you liked this story, please consider leaving a review here and on Amazon! Also, check out my Patreon! Thanks for reading! You're the best!

Blood Moon Series on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C9ZLBG8N?binding=kindle_edition&ref_=dbs_s_ks_series_rwt_tkin&qid=1690474861&sr=1-1

My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=82904554

Also, comment below and let me know what you'd like to see next! ~Sophie XOXOX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 28.3K 35
I ran as fast as my legs could carry me, deeper into the woods away from my pack that was chasing me and into the neighboring pack, the Black Moon Pa...
95 15 5
My name is Rayne and I've always been alone in life. Except for him... The Demon that watches me in the night. Reavers are ruthless, blood thirsty cr...
1.1M 9.3K 10
Hayley's on the run from a stalker who's determined to make her pay. When she saves the life of the local Alpha, exposing her new location in the pro...
100K 4.3K 79
***Please read my message on November 12, 2019 (if you can) for enlightenment purposes*** "Who are you?" A certain Luna asked. "Tell me, why do I fe...