๐ƒ๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“, chris sturn...

By mattialvr

"๐š ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ - stella r... More

๐ƒ๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
(001) matilda
(002) the archer
(003) seven
(004) someone to stay
(005) marjorie
(006) vampire empire
(007) mess it up
(008) when the party's over
(010) 1 step forward
(011) 3 steps back
(012) i know it won't work
(013) daylight
(014) style
(015) golden

(009) my tears ricochet

712 16 41
By mattialvr

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"hello?" caleb answered her phone call.

"hi." she cleared her throat, "can we try to do this again? please? i owe you an explanation."

"sure. same place?"

"let's try another diner." she said.

"okay, i'm outside."

"what? already?" she was confused.

"after you stormed off looking all concerned, i followed you home to make sure you were okay." he said nonchalantly.

"oh. um- okay, gimme a sec, yeah?"

"take your time."

she ran to her room and touched up her makeup, her hair, and made sure she looked good.

she walked out the house and straight to the car, not realizing chris was staring at her, frowning.

"ready for take two?" he asked, watching her buckle her seatbelt.

"only if you are."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

she ordered tea, and a shared cake, while he ordered a strawberry milkshake.

"the simplest version of what's going on right now is that my parents left to italy and left me in charge of my three siblings. permanently."

"woah- what?"

"yeah, they're not coming back. and i guess i always was taking care of them, i was their mother figure their entire lives, but it's really different when i'll be their actual legal guardian in a couple months." she explained, "and i thought i'd be able to do all of this, but i guess i just need a really patient guy, one that wouldn't mind me standing him up all of a sudden when my siblings need me. can you be that? cause i'm not in any position to be wasting my time."

"yeah, i can be that." he nodded, "all the weed makes me real patient." he joked.

"no smoking around them." she laughed, but he knew she wasn't joking. he admired how put together she seemed, when in reality, she was far from it.

"who's with your siblings right now?" he asked curiously.

"chris. he's-"

"i know who he is." he nodded, taking a sip out of his milkshake.

"how? were you friends with him?"

"nah." he shook his head, "you got really drunk last night and told me everything. you told me how you guys kissed, and how you're not sure if you want to be just friends with him."

"oh." her face turned red. there was no backing out of this. he knew what she didn't want to admit.

"listen, i know you're not over him, and that's the only reason i'm here."

"what?" she was confused. why would he spend time and money on her if she knew she was emotionally unavailable?

"i'm not over my boyfriend." he admitted.

OH.

"you're-"

"hell yeah i am. i'm bi tho. love my men and my women you know." he smirked. "let's fake date. we'll both be winners at the end of this."

"okay." she shrugged, "any rules?"

"nope. no boundaries for me." he shook his head, "if there's anything you're uncomfortable with, tell me now."

"nothing really." she shrugged.

"great!" he took a bite out of the cake. "you ready to fake date me?"

"mhm." she nodded, sipping her tea.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

whoscaleb

liked by christophersturniolo and 1,286 others
whoscaleb my cute gf ❤️

tagged: @stella.rom

view all comments

user9 WHAT

user9 @nicolassturniolo WHAT IS THIS????
nicolassturniolo GIRL IDK

audreyhobert u guys r so cute 😁😁😁🔪😁😁😁
stella.rom aud i think u accidentally put a knife emoji
audreyhobert really? i don't think so 😁🔪😁😭🔪
matthew.sturniolo Owe me 20. Loser.
stella.rom YOU BET ON ME???

user3 notice how chris didn't comment ...
whoscaleb he doesn't have to lol

user7 i miss chris wtf

user73826 babes what is this ...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

estella had just done her skincare routine, and was ready to get into bed when someone rang her doorbell continuously.

"I'M COMING, JUST WAIT!" she huffed, running down the stairs. she opened the door and an angry audrey greeted her.

she didn't even ask if she could come in, she just barged in and sat on the couch. "sit down."

"okay?" stella sat next to her.

"what the fuck are you doing?" audrey asked.

"what!" stella shrugged.

"who's caleb? what happened to chris? where did your brain go?"

"caleb's my boyfriend. chris is my friend. my brain is still up there." stella answered all her questions.

"ellie, ever since we were young i've seen the way you and chris acted. you were literally made for each other, ella, i can't stress that enough. you're making a huge mistake right now! you'll be 30 and still with that stoner bitch and you'll realize that it was a mistake and you really love chris, but chris would have his own family and you won't be happy."

"this isn't a mistake, audrey." ella said seriously, "i really appreciate the fact that you're worried for my well-being in the future, but i really like caleb. you said it yourself, me and chris acted all crushy crushy ever since we were in elementary school, and still nothing happened between us. maybe he's not the one."

audrey seemed really convinced, and almost agreed with her, but ella cut her off.

"NO SHUT UP." ella suddenly put her hand over her mouth. "i have never kept anything from you, audrey, i can't not tell you this."

"tell me what?"

"caleb and i are fake dating. he's bi, and dating me to get over his boyfriend, and i'm dating him to get back at chris."

"WHAT!" she exclaimed, "you made me come all the way here, and give you this whole ass lecture- you made me think you were deadass in love with caleb! what the fuck..."

"nobody can know, okay?" ella said seriously.

"okay, okay!" audrey nodded, "but do you really think this is the right thing to do?"

"what do you mean?"

"i mean, you and chris just kissed, he threw you this amazing party, and he took care of alex while you were on a date. you think this'll make him ask you out?"

"oh." stella realized that this might not have been the best idea ever. "i mean, it's too late to back down? i'll give it like two months, then i'll call it off."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

estella fucked up big time. she hated herself for it.

chris was now ignoring her, she can't even remember the last time she saw him in the same room as him.

it's been a whole month since her first date with caleb, so a whole month since she last talked to chris.

an entire month.

after many talks with audrey, she really understood how much of a bitch move it was, and he probably hates her right now.

she even had audrey go up to him and ask him to call stella back and he said "we're not talking."

her heart dropped to her ass when audrey told her. audrey also told her that he now has a girlfriend. a real one, not like her and caleb.

she held her as she cried for hours. how could estella do something so stupid?

it was 12am and her phone was ringing. she wasn't asleep yet, because she was writing a song. now that her parents weren't here, she could blast her music whenever wherever.

she looked at her phone and it was chris. chris was calling her. oh my god.

she took a deep breath before answering. "hello?"

"i miss you." he said immediately. no greetings, no warnings, no nothing.

his nose was all stuffy, he was either sick or had been crying.

"i'm sorry." she apologized wholeheartedly.

"i.. fuck." and just like that, he hung up.

she sat on her bed gloomily. she looked around the room, everything there reminded her of him. all her 'dates' with caleb reminded her of him. he was everywhere.

she stayed up until 3am to finish her song. she was so thankful it was friday and that she didn't have to wake up early.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

stella.rom

liked by whoscaleb and 798,979 others
stella.rom i miss you, i'm sorry.

view all comments

audreyhobert you'll get thru this 🫂🫂
stella.rom hopefully

nicolassturniolo we NEED to do some catching up. feel like a third grader that missed school for a week wtf.
user9 tell us everything yk.
nicolassturniolo as of right now, nothing

matthew.sturniolo New song ?
stella.rom 🤫

el.romano is this what u were doing all night? i literally could not sleep
enzo.romano the sounds of her sobbing did not help either
stella.rom u bitches ??
alex.romano idk i slept perfectly fine

user9 why is stella sobbing ??

user9 @christophersturniolo @whoscaleb what did u disgusting men do ?????
christophersturniolo lmao what ?
whoscaleb nothing?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

since that very weird phone call, which she told audrey and nick about, she hadn't heard anything from chris. even when they weren't talking back in september, she heard his laughs from his room. now she doesn't even hear anything.

she can't believe how long she went without him.

the majority of september, and the entirety of october (which was when he called her), november, and now, december. he didn't even send her a bouquet on her birthday like he usually does.

3 months and a half.

younger her would've laughed if someone told her to survive without chris for 3 whole months AND a half.

what made her even more upset is that he didn't call her or anything when she got full custody of her siblings.

she went through hell and back in that trial. yeah, her parents didn't fight at all, but the court wasn't sure she'd be able to take care of them right. after getting many many people on the stand, telling the judge and the jury how she had been taking care of them her entire life due to her parent's negligence, they finally agreed.

she was asked if she wanted to press charges against her parents for child negligence. she saw her parent's faces drop.

without thinking, she shook her head and said no.

she didn't want to throw a party, since the last time she threw a party it didn't end well at all.

she just went out with her siblings and ate dinner.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ellasinrome

liked by rootbeerenthusiast and 286 others
ellasinrome LET ALONE COUNT ALL THE FRECKLES ON UR FACE 😂😂😂😂😂🔫🔫

view all comments

nicklovesscreaming bitch r u okay????
ellasinrome nick pls help i thinn i'm actually gonna kill myself
nicklovesscreaming we are not doing this today hold on i'm coming over

rootbeerenthusiast Now I know what you did all of last night that made you ignore my calls?? How long were you crying for
ellasinrome not enoigh

audreylovesuu BEA WHAT THE FUCK DID U DO TO MY BEST FRIEND
ellasinrome SHE MADE ME WANT TO DRIVE MYSELF OFF OF A CLIFF AND INTO THE OCEAN WITH MY SEATBELT ON AND THEN FALL INTO QUICKSAND IN THE DEPTHS OF THE OCEAN THAT GET SWALLOWRD BY SOME HUGE FISH THAT WILL GET DISCOVERED IN 90 YEARS
audreylovesuu oh my god i'm coming over rn

lenalovesrep oh my god u look fucking terrible
ellasinrome 🖕

enzobenzo full fat ice cream or that soy milk shit?
ellasinrome fullest fat.

xanderheartsxbox can u pay for my new xbox controller i broke mine
ellasinrome get a job
ellasinrome my wallet is on the kitchen counter

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

this was honestly so messy and chaotic but i love it idk

💞
J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572K 9.5K 64
โI DON'T KNOW WHY I THOUGHT SOME SMALL PART OF YOU STILL LOVED ME.โž โTHERE'S NOT A SMALL PART OF ME THAT STILL LOVES YOU. AL...
61.1K 1.1K 18
"๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐š, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐จ๐๐š...
330K 3.4K 37
"๐—ข๐—› ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—›๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—˜๐—ฌ๐—˜๐—ฆ,๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—œ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—›๐—”๐—ง ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—ž๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—— ๐— ๐—˜." ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๏ฟฝ...
381K 6.1K 43
๐ค๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐š ๐Ÿฆ‹. โžณ ๐“‚€ ๐•ž๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•จ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐• ๐•๐•  ๐“‚€ *ยท โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ ยท ๊•ฅ ยท โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ ยท * *โœญหš๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ she writes...