Blood Moon: Bought by the Maf...

SophieSladeBooks által

*NOTE: This Story is Complete! When the most powerful Alpha buys me at an underground auction, I never drea... Több

Chapter 1: I'll Stand and Fight
Chapter 2: I Owed Him My Life
Chapter 3: Fate
Chapter 4: Mate
Chapter 5: Auction
Chapter 6: What I'm Capable Of
Chapter 7: Submit
Chapter 8: My Queen
Chapter 9: Protection
Chapter 10: A Feisty Woman
Chapter 11: Pain and Pleasure
Chapter 12: But I Could Dream
Chapter 13: Gone
Chapter 14: My Mate and Queen
Chapter 15: We'll Just Have to See About That
Chapter 16: Choice
Chapter 17: Luna
Chapter 18: It was Going to be Tough
Chapter 19: The Hunt
Chapter 20: The Quiet Before the Storm
Chapter 21: A Veiled Threat
Chapter 22: Nothing More, Nothing Less
Chapter 23: Makeover
Chapter 24: Pull of the Mate
Chapter 25: Caged
Chapter 26: Much to Learn
Chapter 27: Taming His Mate
Chapter 28: Domination and Compromise
Chapter 29: A Battle of Wills
Chapter 30: Pleasure
Chapter 31: Answers
Chapter 32: Warning
Chapter 33: Plan of Attack
Chapter 34: Faceoff
Chapter 35: Impending Attack
Chapter 36: The Dons
Chapter 37: Getting Even
Chapter 38: A Dangerous Man
Chapter 39: Stamina
Chapter 40: Taking a Stand
Chapter 41: Unwanted Surprise
Chapter 42: The Past Should Stay in the Past
Chapter 43: Adan is Mine
Chapter 44: Shameless
Chapter 45: Sneak Attack
Chapter 46: A Special Evening
Chapter 47: Equality and Power
Chapter 48: A Day of Glamour
Chapter 49: Moon Goddess
Chapter 50: A Member of the Pack
Chapter 51: Standoff
Chapter 52: A Battle of Wills
Chapter 53: Pride
Chapter 54: Love You Would Die For
Chapter 55: Unexpected Visit
Chapter 56: A Blast from the Past
Chapter 57: Questions
Chapter 58: A Romantic Moment
Chapter 59: Announcement
Chapter 60: Let Him
Chapters 61: Plans
Chapter 62: Famous Last Words
Chapter 63: Fletcher
Chapter 64: Playtime
Chapter 65: Threats and Favors
Chapter 66: In a Heartbeat
Chapter 67: Want and Need
Chapter 68: Moving On
Chapter 69: Goodbyes Are Never Easy
Chapter 70: Somewhere in Time
Chapter 71: Not a Morning Person
Chapter 72: Wake Up Call
Chapter 73: Spells
Chapter 74: A Plan and a Warning
Chapter 75: Trust
Chapter 76: Attack
Chapter 77: Escape 1
Chapter 78: Escape 2
Chapter 79: Once a Traitor, Always a Traitor
Chapter 80: You Are Mine
Chapter 81: Missing
Chapter 82: Truth
Chapter 83: Betrayal and Trust
Chapter 84: One Taste
Chapter 85: One Step Closer
Chapter 86: Challenge
Chapter 87: The Battle Raged On
Chapter 88: Aftermath
Chapter 90: Forever
Chapter 91: Blood Moon
Chapter 92: A Quick Learner
Chapter 93: Take me... Please
Chapter 94: Mates
Chapter 95: My Mate
Chapter 96: Nothing Else Mattered
Chapter 97: Death Wish
Chapter 98: Aftermath
Chapter 99: Magic
Chapter 100: Neverafter
Chapter 101: Shot
Chapter 102: Everafters

Chapter 89: Love is Love

281 19 0
SophieSladeBooks által

Adan

"She's got you there." Magenta chuckled as she tried to sit up, but I gently pushed her back down on the bed. "As an un-Mated Alpha of this Pack, the urge to mate will be exceptionally strong for you tonight. Even more so than with our future Queen."

"I'm fine." I let out a deep breath, looking around. I spotted Magenta's cell phone on the nightstand beside her bed and quickly dialed Nikoa's number.

Although I didn't say anything, I was already starting to feel the effects of the Blood Moon, and Magenta was right. As the night wears on, the urge to mate will only get worse... until I claim Brenna as my Mate and Queen. "I'm calling Nikoa. You stay here and rest."

"Nikoa Blaise speaking," he answered on the first ring.

"Nikoa, it's me... Adan."

"Adan!" It sounded as if he was walking as he shifted ears. "To what do I owe the honor of a phone call on the first night of the Blood Moon?"

"I need you to marry me."

"Well, it's a little sudden, but you're not my type, man."

I rolled my eyes. "No, not you! Brenna and me. I know you're busy getting everything ready for the Blood Moon tonight, but Magenta, my Pack Witch, is not well and we need someone to marry us."

"I'd love to do it, but can you come to me?" He sighed on the other end. "I won't be able to get back before nightfall."

I raised my eyebrows to Brenna, silently asking her if she could teleport us and she nodded. The hearing of wolves is extraordinary, so I knew she had heard. She quickly nodded.

"Give me a minute to change and I'll be right there." I bit my lower lip and released it. "Please. Don't tell Hailey that we're coming."

"Too late." He sighed. "She's right here."

I rolled my eyes. When it rains it pours. "That's okay. I'll find someone else."

"No, it's fine. I'll be ready and everything will be fine when you get here."

"Thanks, man," I replied. "But please make sure she isn't around when I get there."

"I'll do my best." The phone went dead a moment later.

Then I sat on the chair beside Magenta's bed and held her hand. "Magenta, is there a healer you would like me to call?"

Magenta nodded, a small smile lighting her lips. "I need Willow Drake, the Witch Supreme of The Circle of Selene Coven." She looked up at Brenna. The witches from The Circle of Selene Coven was devoted to serving the Moon Goddess and the ones who assigned the Pack Witches. "Could you summon her?"

Brenna nodded. "Yes, of course! Adan, give me her phone—"

"No, summon her," Magenta repeated. "I'll tell you how."

"Oh-kay...."

She smiled. "Just close your eyes, hold out your hands, and repeat after me."

Brenna did exactly as she said.

"Vocatio veneficae summae salices," Magenta breathed, her eyes growing heavy.

"Magenta?" I knelt beside her bed.

"Do it," she commanded Brenna, her eyes weak, reflecting her countenance.

Brenna closed my eyes and said, "Vocatio veneficae summae salices!"

Suddenly, a woman with beautiful long white hair came into view—Willow. I recognized her right away. She had come to my Pack to visit Magenta upon occasion.

Willow frowned. "You don't have to yell, you know." She raised her chin as she took Brenna in. "Who are you? Who sent you? State your name and your business immediately before I block you—"

"No," Magenta said beside me. "Willow, I sent her."

"Magenta?" The woman's silver eyes flashed, her lips snarling. "What have you done to Magenta, you wench?"

"Nothing!" Brenna replied, her eyes wide as my blood boiled. No one disrespects Brenna like that... especially not a witch. "I'm Brenna, the new Luna of the Moon Shadow Pack. I'm not familiar with how this works exactly, but Magenta asked me to summon you. She needs your help."

Willow nodded. "Go back. I shall be there momentarily."

"Then you'll come?" Brenna asked, tilting her head to the side.

Willow scoffed, waving her hand dismissively. "Yes, of course! I'll explain everything when I arrive. Now, be gone!"

She raised her arms, and the vision dissipated. Brenna gasped, clenching her heart.

"Brenna, are you all right?" I asked, concerned.

"Oh, she'll be fine." Willow walked past us to Magenta, already there in the flesh. "Out-of-body experiences are always draining, especially when it's your first time."

"Out-of-body experience?" Brenna asked. "But we could all see you."

Willow's head snapped toward her. "Yes, and I could see all of you, too. But in order to do it, you had to travel out of body."

"But I'm a Luna. Not a witch," Brenna replied.

Willow's head snapped toward Brenna, her eyes wide. "And I'd say a very powerful one at that." Then she turned toward Magenta and took her hand. Her eyes softened as she sat on the bed beside her. "Magenta, my love, hang on. You just need to be healed—"

Magenta shook her head, trying to sit up. "No, Willow. It's my time." She gently ran her fingertips along Willow's cheek. "I wanted to see you one last time. I also need to pass you my magic—"

"No!" Willow fell to her knees beside Magenta as she held her hand. "I'll give you some of my magic—"

"And I've taken too much as it is," Willow cut her off. "I'll not take any more."

"Well, I'm not asking." Willow stood and closed her eyes, holding her hand over Magenta's heart. "Sana, sana, sana, sana...."

Before long, Magenta smiled as the color returned to her face.

Willow plopped down hard in the chair beside the bed, spent.

"I told you not to do that." One corner of Magenta's lips curled into a smile as she rose from the bed. "Adan, lay her on my bed—"

"Or course." Before she could object, I scooped Willow into my arms and lay her on the bed, and then turned to Magenta. "Will she be okay?"

Magenta nodded, smiling. "She just needs some rest... and some orange juice wouldn't hurt." Magenta smiled as she held Willow's hand, sitting on the bed beside her. "When will you ever learn?"

"You're not leaving me," Willow breathed, clearly exhausted. "Not if I have anything to say about it."

"Crazy witch."

"Old bat."

Everyone burst out laughing.

I placed my hand on Brenna's back. "If you don't need anything more, we'll take our leave." Then my eyes met Magenta's. "Thank you... for everything."

Magenta nodded, a smile lighting her lips. "It's my pleasure to serve you and the Pack." Then she leaned in and kissed Willow as I led Brenna from the room, giving them some privacy.

When we were in the hallway, Brenna's guards were standing outside, waiting for us, panting after a she-wolf who was walking by. "Guarding your Queen should be your first concern!"

"Aye!" they both snapped to attention, looking straight ahead.

We walked past them, headed straight for the elevator with Brenna and pushed the button. The door opened a moment later. "Guards, we'll meet you upstairs."

"Aye!" they both replied as we stepped into the elevator, alone.

"Are you sure you'll be able to teleport us?" I asked, standing away from Brenna, fording myself not to claim her. The urge was strong.

Brenna nodded. "Yes, of course." She smiled as a crease formed between her eyes. "I didn't know Magenta was seeing anyone."

I shrugged. "Neither did I. But apparently, they wanted to keep their relationship private. Hard telling how long they've been together."

"That's great." Brenna stepped out when the doors opened on our floor, and headed toward her room. "I'm glad Magenta has someone."

I unlocked the door to my suite. "Brenna, get ready." Knox's blood had stained her wedding dress, but I was sure she had other gowns she could wear. "I'll be right over."

A devilish smile curled her lips. "Don't take too long."

***

A/N: So, do you think Brenna and Adan will marry in time before the Blood Moon? What do you think of Magenta and Willow?

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

2.2M 68.7K 46
Many years ago, the vampires exposed themselves to the human civilization. They had believed they could live among the humans peacefully; however, af...
6.6M 193K 56
"We have a feisty one," he mumbled, tracing kisses down my neck, settling just above my breasts as he admired them, licking his lips. "She said no!"...
85.1K 2.7K 32
It's been almost one year since Lena was last seen after Dylan's rejection. After a few months there were rumors of her wolf's appearance from differ...
217K 10K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...