Blood Moon: Bought by the Maf...

By SophieSladeBooks

*NOTE: This Story is Complete! When the most powerful Alpha buys me at an underground auction, I never drea... More

Chapter 1: I'll Stand and Fight
Chapter 2: I Owed Him My Life
Chapter 3: Fate
Chapter 4: Mate
Chapter 5: Auction
Chapter 6: What I'm Capable Of
Chapter 7: Submit
Chapter 8: My Queen
Chapter 9: Protection
Chapter 10: A Feisty Woman
Chapter 11: Pain and Pleasure
Chapter 12: But I Could Dream
Chapter 13: Gone
Chapter 14: My Mate and Queen
Chapter 15: We'll Just Have to See About That
Chapter 16: Choice
Chapter 17: Luna
Chapter 18: It was Going to be Tough
Chapter 19: The Hunt
Chapter 20: The Quiet Before the Storm
Chapter 21: A Veiled Threat
Chapter 22: Nothing More, Nothing Less
Chapter 23: Makeover
Chapter 24: Pull of the Mate
Chapter 25: Caged
Chapter 26: Much to Learn
Chapter 27: Taming His Mate
Chapter 28: Domination and Compromise
Chapter 29: A Battle of Wills
Chapter 30: Pleasure
Chapter 31: Answers
Chapter 32: Warning
Chapter 33: Plan of Attack
Chapter 34: Faceoff
Chapter 35: Impending Attack
Chapter 36: The Dons
Chapter 37: Getting Even
Chapter 38: A Dangerous Man
Chapter 39: Stamina
Chapter 40: Taking a Stand
Chapter 41: Unwanted Surprise
Chapter 42: The Past Should Stay in the Past
Chapter 43: Adan is Mine
Chapter 44: Shameless
Chapter 45: Sneak Attack
Chapter 46: A Special Evening
Chapter 47: Equality and Power
Chapter 48: A Day of Glamour
Chapter 49: Moon Goddess
Chapter 50: A Member of the Pack
Chapter 51: Standoff
Chapter 52: A Battle of Wills
Chapter 53: Pride
Chapter 54: Love You Would Die For
Chapter 55: Unexpected Visit
Chapter 56: A Blast from the Past
Chapter 57: Questions
Chapter 58: A Romantic Moment
Chapter 59: Announcement
Chapter 60: Let Him
Chapters 61: Plans
Chapter 62: Famous Last Words
Chapter 63: Fletcher
Chapter 64: Playtime
Chapter 65: Threats and Favors
Chapter 66: In a Heartbeat
Chapter 67: Want and Need
Chapter 68: Moving On
Chapter 69: Goodbyes Are Never Easy
Chapter 70: Somewhere in Time
Chapter 71: Not a Morning Person
Chapter 72: Wake Up Call
Chapter 73: Spells
Chapter 74: A Plan and a Warning
Chapter 75: Trust
Chapter 76: Attack
Chapter 77: Escape 1
Chapter 78: Escape 2
Chapter 79: Once a Traitor, Always a Traitor
Chapter 80: You Are Mine
Chapter 81: Missing
Chapter 82: Truth
Chapter 83: Betrayal and Trust
Chapter 85: One Step Closer
Chapter 86: Challenge
Chapter 87: The Battle Raged On
Chapter 88: Aftermath
Chapter 89: Love is Love
Chapter 90: Forever
Chapter 91: Blood Moon
Chapter 92: A Quick Learner
Chapter 93: Take me... Please
Chapter 94: Mates
Chapter 95: My Mate
Chapter 96: Nothing Else Mattered
Chapter 97: Death Wish
Chapter 98: Aftermath
Chapter 99: Magic
Chapter 100: Neverafter
Chapter 101: Shot
Chapter 102: Everafters

Chapter 84: One Taste

318 20 2
By SophieSladeBooks

Adan

Since the castle was secure and on lockdown for the Blood Moon, I made my way up the stairs of the castle, taking two at a time, to see my Mate. The Blood Moon was quickly approaching. I could feel it boiling in my blood. But what I felt now, bubbling under the surface, would be nothing compared to what it would be like under the Blood Moon.

Before then, I had to claim Brenna as my Mate. Protect her. Otherwise, she would be open to any wolf with a hard-on, and I wasn't going to let that happen.

The Blood Moon was our Season of Mating. It was nature's way of reproducing and keeping the bloodlines mixed. As wolf-shifters, we were stronger for it. But as the Alpha of a Pack or the father of a daughter, it was dangerous. Too dangerous.

But my father and I had always done an excellent job of protecting the women in our Pack. Anyone out on the Blood Moon knew what they were in for. Everyone else was locked away safely in their homes for the duration of the three days.

As I approached Brenna's door, the sound of ladies talking and giggling stopped me in my tracks. Instead, I went to my room, knowing Brenna was preparing for our wedding in the morning. Marrying on the morning of the first night of the Blood Moon was cutting it close, but it was better late than too late.

Personally, I'd experienced the frenzy of the Blood Moon before, and it was fun and wild. But I'd never want Brenna exposed to it. The main reason? I don't share. The second reason? I protect what's mine. The third? I only want her.

I called down to Caesar to have him send up an elegant dinner for two. I was tempted to take Brenna tonight, claim her as my Mate, and marry her in the morning. But I'd waited this long, and I could wait a few more hours.

My wolf growled his disapproval.

"It's okay, boy. Soon. We'll claim her soon."

It would be a small, private ceremony. One that would get the job done. I would arrange for a proper wedding later, if that's what Brenna wanted. But right now, protecting her was the most important thing.

I just hoped that Darius didn't decide to attack during the Blood Moon. If he touched one hair on Brenna's head, I would kill him. In fact, I'd have him drawn and quartered, and if he survived, I'd take great pleasure in finishing the job myself.

While I waited, I turned the shower on cold and jumped in, but the freezing-cold water didn't do anything to soothe the heat boiling under my skin.

"Just one more day," I told myself. "You can wait just one more day."

My inner wolf growled his discontent. If it were up to my beast, he would bust down the door now and either take her in front of whoever was there or carry her back here to our suite and never let her go until we claimed her and was raw in all the right places.

But instead, I wrapped my hand around my length and began pumping, imagining that I was inside Brenna, taking her hard and fast. It didn't take long before my body shuddered in a fabulous climax.

I quickly finished my shower and then dressed in a dark gray suit and a light gray button-down shirt. I added my silver cufflinks, donned my black shoes, and was ready. By the time I had finished combing my dark-brown hair into place, the feminine chatter from next door had subsided.

I slowly opened the door, and Brenna was standing on the balcony, looking out over the courtyard, wearing an elegant soft blue down that reached the floor, and her hair was done up into curls with soft tendrils laying on her slender neck. She was gorgeous as she turned when she heard the door open, and her doe eyes caught mine, causing my heart to pound.

"Will you dine with me tonight?"

Brenna nodded, smiling. "Yes, of course. I was waiting for you," she breathed, slowly crossing the room to me. "You look fantastic." She arched an eyebrow, giving me a sexy smile.

"Thank you." A smile lit my lips as I placed my hand on her cheek, not wanting to spoil her... not yet anyway. Then I crushed my lips to hers as I took her into my arms. She opened for me, deepening the kiss as I swiped my tongue over hers. Lifting her into my arms, as I carried her into my suite, never breaking the kiss.

She pulled back a moment later and gave me one last sweet kiss and smiled as I stood her on her feet. "I think the Blood Moon should come around more often."

I shook my head. "No. That's not it. I've waited for you all this time, and now, I'm claiming what's mine."

She tilted her head to the side, a smile lighting her lips. "So, you don't want to wait until after we're married to claim me?"

I laughed without humor. "I thought about it, but I can wait. Can you?"

She let out an exaggerated breath, arching an eyebrow. "If I must."

Although I knew she was only teasing, I pulled her to me, crushing her breasts against my chest. "Fuck, you're so beautiful."

"Thank you," she breathed, her voice dreamy. "Want to get married now?"

"We can wait, but I want you... now."

I scooped her into my arms and carried her into my bedroom. Then I stood her on her feet and slowly unzipped her dress, catching it before it fell to the floor and laid it across a nearby chair. She stood before me in a white silk bra and panties and white heels. I laid her back on the bed, slipped my finger in her panties, and ran my finger up her slit as moisture pooled over my finger. "Fuck, you're so wet."

She chuckled, enjoying my reaction. "I wonder why!"

"No, it's not because of the Blood Moon," I breathed, slowly removing her heels one at a time. "It's because of you."

I quickly undressed and lay my suit on the chair next to her dress, then let my boxers fall to the floor, letting my hard cock spring free. Sliding down her body, I looped her panties with my fingers at her sides and pulled them down, revealing her gorgeous pussy, then I pulled her to me and made short work of her bra. After gently pushing her back, I lay beside her and began rubbing her clit as I held her, watching her eyes go half-mast.

Just one taste, I said to myself, unable to take anymore. Just one taste.

Moving down her glorious body, I slid my arms under her legs, then pulled her to me and licked up her slit as her sweet juices filled my mouth.

"Oh, God that feels so good," she breathed, closing her eyes as she lay back on my bed.

Unable to wait any longer, I sucked her clit as I tongued it and then shoved my tongue inside. Then began fucking her with my tongue as I kneaded her legs and her ass. Soon, she was panting as she melted into my arms, and electricity flowed through my body. Soon, she fisted the sheets, crying out my name as her juices flowed into my mouth. I nearly came myself like a schoolboy just watching her come.

When her body had finished twitching, I wasted my time. Straddled her body, I rubbed my cock up and down her folds. My lips descended upon hers, letting her taste herself on me as our tongues coiled like snakes, battling for dominance and passion overtook us both. Then I kissed down to Brenna's neck to her breasts, swirling my tongue around her puckered hard nipples.

Then I pushed into her slowly at first, but I couldn't wait long. Not now. Luckily, she pulled me to her, signaling her want of me, and I slammed the rest of the way into her, causing her to gasp.

"Are you okay?"

She nodded, her eyes half-mast. "Don't stop."

That was all I needed to hear.

Brenna gripped my ass and pulled me to her as I fucked her, taking her hard and fast this time. My wolf wanted to claim her now, but that could wait. I needed her now, and I could tell that she needed me, too.

Gripping the headboard, I braced myself as I slammed into her over and again as ecstasy and waves of pleasure engulfed my body, and adrenaline coursed through my veins. Soon, her walls clenched around me, sending me over the edge as my cum shot into her over and again, taking her balls deep. I had never experienced anything so erotic and pleasurable in my life.

And to think.... in a few more hours, this glorious creature would officially be mine.

***

A/N: Ahh, Adan and Brenna! They are fire! Post fire emojis below if you agree! More to come Friday! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.4K 2.7K 32
It's been almost one year since Lena was last seen after Dylan's rejection. After a few months there were rumors of her wolf's appearance from differ...
6.6M 193K 56
"We have a feisty one," he mumbled, tracing kisses down my neck, settling just above my breasts as he admired them, licking his lips. "She said no!"...
2.9K 109 8
This is a Dark romance, shifter wolf story. There are scenes of abuse, violence, non-consent, sex. The male lead is crazy and obsessive. For as long...
1.1M 28.4K 35
I ran as fast as my legs could carry me, deeper into the woods away from my pack that was chasing me and into the neighboring pack, the Black Moon Pa...