Epiphany

By hp_simp_37

Epiphany ~ (n.) a moment that you suddenly feel that you understand or suddenly become conscious of something... More

introduction
Marauders era
Golden trio era
1976
Harry Potter and the Philosophers stone
Drowning
LEFT
ALL ALONE
FAMILY BONDING
LIVING WITH THE DURSLEYS
STARTING OVER
Growing up (part 2)
LETTER
TRAIN RIDE
THE SORTING
FIRST WEEK
HALLOWEEN
Going Home

GROWING UP

3.8K 104 13
By hp_simp_37

Harry – 2 years old

EXT. Black cottage – Midday

"Come on sweetie, were going to meet your cousin, aunt and uncle." Said an excited Astra to the 2 year old. She did this often talking to Harry like he could understand and talk back to her, maybe it was the loneliness maybe it was her insanity that made her do that. Harry gurgled, clapping his hands noticing how excited the female Malfoy was.

Many cooed at baby Harry, making him hide his face in Fred's chest who was loudly laughing at him. "You were so cute, what happened?" asked Draco with an innocent smile not noticing the hand from Luna giving him a slap over the head, making him fall from the chair. George began to roll on the ground from laughter with Sirius.

She grabbed some floopowder grabbed Harry and shouted "Malfoy Manor", they arrived in a big living room and were greeted by a cute house elf "Good afternoon, missus Black what can Tipsy do for you?" "We're here for Lucius and Narcissa, do you know where they are?" asked Astra "Of course, Tipsy knows they are in the downstairs dining room, missus and little mister."

"You have two dining rooms?" yelled out someone from in the crowd "Whe have four actually, one is for tea time but we don't use it because we also have a tea room, the other one is for family dinners, then there is the one for formal dinners and the last on is a big one for when we have guest over." Explained Lucius not knowing why someone would find having merely four "dining rooms weird. Many looked at the Malfoys with enlarged eyes.

"Thank you Tipsy" thanked Astra with a bow of her head, walking towards the area the house elf described. Not seeing that Tipsy now had tears in her eyes relishing in the kindness of a human being. Inside the dining room were Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy with their babe Draco talking, looking up to Astra shocked that she had baby "Where did you get the child from, you didn't steal him did you ?" asked a shocked Lucius. "No, of course not, I just took him home have been caring for him for almost a year now." Said Astra not seeing the big deal.

"You fucking dimwit, that's literally the same." Said Severus looking at her like she was dumb. Astra only gave him a playful glare in response. "Of course she took the Potters baby, she's a deatheater, probably going to kill him later on." Muttered Molly to Arthur. "Molly, Harry is right there, she couldn't have killed him." Said Arthur like he was talking to a child, not seeing the problem with Astra being Harry's guardian. He looked ten times better than when she got him, he was clearly loved by the Slytherin girl. "Of course she couldn't Arthur, he defeated you-know-who he can defeat that little bitch with on pinkie." Exclaimed Molly.

"A year, Astra, you stole a child from their parents. What.. how..." Lucius stumbled over his words not knowing what to say. "Again I didn't steal him, his parents are death, I saw him at the orphanage where I dropped nova's clothes of, I couldn't leave him there. That place was bloody dirty, he's a wizard like us, son of Lily and James Potter , I adopted him." Explained Astra.

"Merlin, you took in the Potters child, the papers say that he's living happily with his muggle relatives and a year Astra he's with you for a year already and we didn't know." Uttered Narcissa  "Yeah about that, his relatives weren't the best I didn't think they fed him, he was surviving on his magic alone when I got him. I thought it was better to let Harry settle in for a few months before meeting someone new. He had to go trough so much already. I just wanted to give him a real home." Answered Astra furious about what happened with the baby she loved, calming down she finally introduced her ward to her family.

"Lucius, Narcissa meet Harry. Harry meet your auntie Cissa and uncle Lucy."

"Uncle Lucy could you pass me your dignity since you wont have any in the future why now?" asked a snickering Rabastan. "Shut it, you insolent rat." Said a red faced Lucius. "OMG, uncle Lucy you hurt me right here in my heart I think it's broken." Pouted Rabastan pointing at the right side of his chest. "your heart is on the other side you idiot." Pointed Regulus out, causing a wave of laughter from the hall.

Lucy gave Astra the evil eye, she was going to pay for the little stunt she just pulled, Narcissa was cooing at Harry she always loved kids. "Lucy" Harry said with an excited voice, pulling Lucius long white hair. "Good job Harry, now we know that it isn't a wig to hide his bald ass head." Whispered a giggling Astra to her laughing son.

Wanting to go on with the introduction, she introduced baby Draco. "Lastly this is your cousin Draco, he's the same age as you, you're going to be great friends." Harry looked at Draco with his big green eyes seeing a white tuff of hair on his head. "Ferret" squealed Harry trying to grab Draco "no, Draco" "ferret" "Draco" "DR-DR-DRRRFERRET.". Astra looked at Harry with amusement swimming in her eyes "there seems to be a little miscommunication but that's alright we will work on it." Said an highly amused astra "He called my son a ferret" deadpanned Lucius. Astra looked at him with an innocent smile "You got that right uncle Lucy"

Another wave of laughter rolled trough the great hall, Draco's ears were slightly red. Harry was being praised by his uncles (Barty, Rabastan, Evan) saying it was the best thing he could have said. Astra rolled her eyes "children" she muttered. The movie began playing again, jumping to another scene where Harry looked a little older.

Harry – 3 years old

EXT. Black cottage – Morning

"Can we play hide and seek please?" asked a now three year old Harry. "I don't know sweetie, I've got to do some laundry, maybe after." Said Astra not wanting to say no but knowing that if she said yes she would never get her laundry done. "Please" begged Harry with puppy eyes not taking no for an answer. Astra was trying not to look at him, she couldn't resist his puppy eyes it was her greatest weakness. In the end Astra accepted defeat, knowing how stubborn Harry is. "Alright, one game" said Astra. She began counting forgetting to set boundaries for the game "One, two, three, four, five,..."

While Astra was counting, Harry was looking for a hiding spot not finding any inside, he went outside in the big garden. Finding a hollow tree as the perfect hiding spot. "27, 28, 29, 30, I'm coming" yelled Astra out. 20 minutes into the game Harry fell asleep still a little tired. Meanwhile Astra was searching for him everywhere upstairs, downstairs and even down in the cellar but she couldn't find him anywhere. An hour went by and she still couldn't find the little rascal.

Astra was downright panicking, considering to call Lucius and Narcissa but she reasoned with herself that she needed to stay focused. After another hour she finally realized that she didn't look in the backyard. Running outside, she heard her son crying out for her. Following the sound she found him stuck in a hollow tree. "Oh Harry, I was so worried. Are you alright my love?" Cried Astra out in relief. "Mommy, I miss you. I scared." Answered harry back seeking comfort from his mom.

'She is not your mom sweetie" yelled lily out with a creepy smile on her face "I am why cant you understand that" "I would rather bite my own arm of than be your son" Harry said back, shivering from the thought alone.  "Take that back young man, she will always be your mom. And it is time you come to realise that your actual mom is my lily flower and not that whore of a deatheater." Ranted James.

He could barely finish his sentence before he was hit by a hex from both harry and Regulus, breaking all the bones in his body. "now that his little rant is over lets start with the movies again shall we." Announced an unbothered Fleamont not wanting anything to do with his son anymore.

"I know baby, I am he.... Wait what did you just call me?." "mommy, why are you being so weird, why are your eyes leaking?" asked an unknowing Harry. "You called me mom, you called me mommy. I love you with my whole heart Harry." Answered Astra with tears of joy running down het face.

She could finally be the mom she always wanted to be, maybe not with her own blood child but that didn't matter because Harry would always be her son.

Harry – 5 years old

Ext. Black Cottage – Midday

Harry and Astra were walking trough the halls of the Black cottage trying to find something to do, when Harry suddenly stopped in front of a door. "mommy why am I not allowed in there?" asked a now 5 year old Harry full of curiosity. Not knowing that, this room specifically brought a lot of painful memories. "Because it's a room filled pain, laughter and love but also memories that I could not face. But I think it is about time that you knew about your now family and your biological family." Answered Astra with a pained face.

Opening the door, they were met with a beautiful room with a crib and a rocking chair. Children books big and small, stuffies of al kinds and a lot of pictures. The pictures were people, who Harry doesn't know. Of his mom with a black haired man. And a couple with red and brown hair, so much pictures. "This Harry would have been your little sisters room, Nova. And that man would be my husband, well soon to be husband. You would have loved him, his name was Regulus. He had the most beautiful eyes, he was charming and funny and he would have loved you to." Told Astra to little Harry, her eyes sparkled when she talked about him.

"I would have" whispered Reggie in Harry's ear bringing a genuine smile to his face

"But where is he now and where is my little sister, why didn't I meet her?" questioned Harry. " They are with the stars, guarding over us, comforting us when we are sad. Just like your biological mom and dad." Answered Astra. "But you are my mom" "yeah but you had another mom. Her name was Lily Evans, she had beautiful red hair and sparkling green eyes, just like your eyes. She was Gryffindor and the kindest muggleborn I ever knew."

"I take that back, like in a whole. Harry sometimes I speak Bullshit this was just one exemple and when I do that you don't need to listen to me." Declared Astra full of confidence. Making the great hall burst out laughing, except for lily who was seething, she would find a way to get rid of that little bitch.

"Than you have your father James Potter, he had brown hair and glasses. He was part of a group called the marauders with three other people peter Pettigrew, a little rat boy. Remus Lupin, the kindest of them all, he was a real sweetheart and at last Sirius Black, your fathers absolute best friend.

"not anymore"

they always pulled pranks on others sometimes it would go to far but most of the times it was pretty funny."

"Do I hear a love declaration Malfoy" screamed Sirius "If you don't shut your mouth right now Sirius I am going to tell everyone your biggest secret. You wouldn't want that would you? " Countered an unamused Regulus. "No sir Regulus the greatest please don't tell anyone." Answered Sirius very siriusly.

Astra explained everything she knew about Lily and James to Harry, because he had a right to at least know a little bit about his real parents. When Astra was finally done talking Harry asked who the people in the last picture were. "these people were... are my best friends. This is Severus Snape we lost touch but I think he is a teacher at Hogwarts.

Their friend group complimented Severus on his achievement, knowing he actually loved children and teaching.

The tree other people are Barty, Evan and Rabastan. I don't talk to them anymore, I miss them a lot but they are not in a good place. They were punished for actions they did not want to commit and now they are in Azkaban. I think that is enough for today. Would you like some hot chocolate?"

"We are where now?" asked Evan perplexed "well as I understand we are in Azkaban" answered Barty "Nooo not there, what about my skin, my beautiful skin. They don't have the facilities to care for this hot piece man. What would I do without my body lotion." Exclaimed a distraught Rabastan "I can tell you what you would do now if you don't shut the fuck up." Said snape.

HIIIIIIII,

i am back for i dont know how long. Enjoy the chapter :)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 1.1K 17
(previously: august) ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ? ๐ข ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฒ tony stark ๐ฑ fem.แŸs. strange dr. strange-endg...
16.8M 649K 64
BitmiลŸ nefesi, biraz kฤฑrฤฑlgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuลŸ, Elleri nasฤฑrlฤฑ, Gรถzleri gรถzlerime kenetli; "ฤฐyi ki girdin hayatฤฑma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
21K 485 9
During the feast at the start of the golden trio's 7th year, a video appears that changes everything. Oc black / Matteo Riddle
35.7K 850 13
When Gwendolyn Cavanaugh's guard, granted to her by the United States Secret Service, is brutally killed by what is thought to be an emphatic stalker...