Known Strangers

By chinachanchal

Second Chances ?? Is it worth it..?? More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Part 2

442 43 8
By chinachanchal

Here's the next part.. Plz ignore the typos, errors or mistakes..

.
.
.
.

"Laksh "

"Ragini"

They both were looking at each other shocked..

Ragini - Wh....What are you doing here..??

He doesn't say anything.. The shock of seeing that one person who has continuously tormented him when she was in his life and tormenting him even more after going from his life. The shock was too much..

Ragini's gaze goes to the house behind him, her eyes slightly widened with realization..

Ragini - Don't tell me that you are the new neighbour people were expecting..

Still no response..
Ragini - So you will stay here from now..??

Again.. No reply..

Ragini scrunches up her eyebrows towards him..

Ragini - Are you by any chance stalking me..??

Laksh - What ??

Laksh couldn't help but come out of whatever trance he was by the sudden absurd question..

Ragini (shrugging) - I live here , you come here and get a house in this building, on the same floor, precisely the one that is at opposite end of the my flat.. No matter how much dramatic our lives have been but this is too much of a TV serial plot to be a coincidence..

Well.. He can't negate that.. When she says it like that.. Indeed too much of a weird coincidence..

Ragini - So.. Are you..??

Laksh - What..

Ragini - Stalking me..??

Laksh - What nonsense.. Why would I do that..??

Ragini - Finally.... I had started to think that you can't say anything else other than "what" ..

Laksh - What..??

Ragini (rolling her eyes..) - here we go again..

Laksh - What are yo.. (He stops and changes his sentence) you are just spouting nonsense... Alright..

Ragini (chuckling) - Chill man.. No need to shout.. My ears are all fine and if you remember, sensitive as well.. You k ow na how much I hated shouting..It hurts my ears..have you forgotten about malkin's habits..??

She ask him with a wide smirk..

Laksh looks at her as if he will burn him with his eyes only..

Ragini - And yeah relax, I know stalking me is something that you would not do..not even in your dreams. If possible you will turn and run away to the far end of the earth at the mere sight of me.. I know very well.. So chill.. Your dignity and reputation is all intact..

Laksh gives a look at her and turns his face shaking his head..

Ragini - So when are you doing it..??

Laksh - What..??

Ragini raise her brows at him.. He clears his throat realizing what he said.... Again..

Ragini - turning around.. Running.. Going to the far end.. Leaving.. When..??

Laksh (frowning at her) - I am not..

Ragini raises her hands up in surrrender..

Ragini - Hey.. I have been living here for years.. I have a life.. I m not leaving and going anywhere..Alright....

Laksh (confused) - When did I say that..??

Ragini - So.. You will continue staying here..?? Knowing that I am almost next door.....?? Willingly..??

Laksh just shrugs in response..

Ragini - Laksh Maheswari who can't even bear to see my face ready to become my neighbour.. Interesting ..

Laksh rolls his eyes at that  ..

Laksh - tell you what , it's no secret you were psycho earlier but seems like that by some miracle, you had managed to turn even more crazy in all these years..

Ragini(getting offended) - That's rude..

Laksh - That's a fact..

Ragini - Really.. ?? We talking about facts..?? There is a way we talk to someone.. Look at me.. You have always been quite arrogant about yourself but I haven't said it on your face that by some miracle you have turned out to be even more sadu in all these years.. Did I..??

Laksh -  What the.....I am not a sadu..

Ragini (shrugging) - I didn't say anything..

Laksh - You..

He steps towards her pointing a finger at her..

Ragini looks at him and then his pointed finger amused..

Ragini - Seems like you are getting old as well and losing memory.. Have you forgotten that I don't like someone pointi g fingers at me..

Laksh - You.. You are still the same.. So infuriating....

Ragini (chuckling) - glad to know that..why were you even expecting me to change..??And What were you expecting..??Me to turn into an abla devi or getting a cell booked next to joker in arkham asylum..??

Laksh(scoffing) - Oh please.. Even Batman can't handle you..

Ragini(smiling) - Great.. Then I am exactly how I should be..

Laksh shakes his head at her..

Laksh - you are impossible ,you know that..?? And I didn't know you were interested in Batman..

Ragini - I m not.. But there are many things about me that you don't know Mr Maheswari..You never bothered to..

Laksh looks sideways hearing that.. That is a fact that he had realized with time ..

Ragini - And you had to be living under the rock to not know about joker.. He is too famous to not know about him..

Laksh cant help but let out a snort at this..

Laksh - ofcourse.. Trust Ragini to be more interested in villains..

Ragini rolls her eyes and then looks him up and down..

Ragini - yeah.. Villains indeed.... Or  probably wanna be villains.

She says this with a mocking smirk..

Laksh looks away clearing his throat.. He would just pretend that he didn't hear it..

Ragini - Well.. I would have said Nice meeting you and all but I m quite sure that's not the case for you..Anyways I gotta go..bye..

Saying that she turns and goes towards the lift and was about to press the button..

Laksh - Ragini.. Wait..

He calls her from behind.. She turns her face towards him questioningly.... He looked quite awkward ..

Laksh - can we... Uhmm... (He scratches his forhead feeling awkward) can we.... talk..??

Ragini raise her brows in slight surprise hearing that....

Ragini - Talk..?? You want to have a talk?? with me ??

She points at herself still not believing.. Laksh just nods at her..

Ragini - wow.. Sun must have definitely risen from the West.. Laksh Maheswari wanting to talk with Ragini Gadodia.. Wonder never ceases..

Laksh rolls his eyes at her..

Laksh - If you have forgotten then let me kindly remind you that laksh maheswari never had any issue when it was Ragini Gadodia.. It was Ragini Maheswari who he couldn't bear..

Ragini - But it was Ragini Gadodia who started everything..

Laksh - and ended as well..

Ragini (shrugging) - fair enough.....

Laksh - So can we..??

Ragini (smirking teasingly) - what..??

Laksh (shaking his head) - Talk..??

Ragini - I would have loved to ( checking her watch) but I really gotta go.. I have important work and I m really getting late..

Saying that she turns and presses the button..

Laksh -Hey..I didn't mean now..

He said this feeling exasperated.... Ragini turns her face towards him..

Ragini - Oh..

Laksh - Even I m not free now.. Even I have an important meeting... Alright..

He shows his laptop bag to her.. Ragini nods looking at it..

Ragini (shrugging) - O.... K.... I believe you..

Seeing that her lift had turned up, she enters inside..

Ragini - See ya..

She waves and lifts door close while laksh keeps standing there ..

Laksh - God.. She has turned even more infuriating.... And irritating..

Then he realizes something..

Laksh - wait.. Why didn't I get down in that lift..?? Why I am standing here like a statue.. ?? She wasn't the only one getting late...Now I have to wait for it again... Damn it..

He goes towards it and presses the button..

Laksh- This Ragini definitely has some kid of jammer or something installed in her.. Whenever she is around, other people's brain starts malfunctioning.... Badly

As lift arrives he get into it and goes down..

While going to parking and then sitting inside his car, his gaze involuntarily kept looking around and he was very well aware that it wasn't to observe the scenery..

Taking a sigh , he starts the car knowing well that he will get a chance to talk to her later..

Maybe it will help him with something.. Maybe a closure.. Maybe to finally move ahead..

Maybe...... Maybe something else.....for them.......

.
.
.
.

Here it is.. Hopefully you like it.. Plz give your feedback..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

BETRAYED OS By Ri

Fanfiction

2.8K 125 1
SwaRagini ~ Serial Track. Kavya and Laksh's marriage. If you hate Ragini, I would suggest you to read this! And if you Love Ragini, I know you'll r...
43.2K 3.4K 59
This is a story of a rich boy sanskar, who doesnt know value of money and life. Its about how hw meets ragini. will they fall for eachother? #1 ran...
67K 2.4K 52
Ragsan... Open and vote to knew about this story...
50.9K 4.4K 32
Ragini moves on in life after laksh marries kavya.. Shifts to mumbai, gets a job and gets settled in life.. life should be better for her from now o...