The Knights (Honkai Impact x...

By Tim_Kazomi_

Hasakawa Kaito a boy who lost his Family during an incident until few years later he attended Chiba academy a... More

OC Introduction (1)
OC introduction (2)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Announcement!
A Christmas Special (1)
New Year and Christmas
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 17

560 12 2
By Tim_Kazomi_

[Kaito's POV]

My eyelids slowly opened and as my sight fell on the ceiling, I felt a violent shake around me.

"Ugh..." I held my forehead trying to ease the pain a bit.

"Kaito! You're awake! Thank goodness." Kiana said.

"Hurry! We must get out of here!" Fu Hua exclaimed while carrying Himeko.

"But how ?" Kiana asked.

I slowly got up, grabbed Yamato and sheathed it. Then my eyes landed on the Xuanyan sword. I tried to grab it but there's some hesitation in my mind.

Then suddenly the sword glows brightly and made me cover my eyes with my arm. After the light that came from it dims out, I lowered my arm and was surprised to see a figure none other than The Yellow Emperor, Ji Xuanyan.

"What is this..." I said in shock.

"What ?!" I heard Kiana say in shock.

Then the figure floats toward us three.

"Thank you... The three of you, because of you I am finally free from the seal that had taken hold of me for so long..." She said,

"Ji Xuanyan... But you are..." Fu Hua stuttered to say some words.

"I am not the real Xuanyan, I am nothing but her fading memories that lie inside her sword. The real Xuanyan died a long time ago... All alone..." She said.

"So... The real one died a long time ago..." Fu Hua said.

"Although she died, her will to protect humanity remains till the end and it has manifested to the being that you are currently looking in front of your eyes right now" She said.

"Then why are you here ?" I asked her.

"To offer you an aid as a thank you for freeing me from the seal bind. Young warriors, you are currently inside the Chiyou's body" She said and it made us three eyes widened in shock.

"What ?!!" Yeah Kiana is the one that was most shocked hearing that.

"Chiyou ? But I thought that you already killed it" Fu Hua said.

"I wasn't powerful enough to stop it, I decided to seal it to prevent Chiyou from rampaging further." She explained.

"Then... All of that shaking earlier..." Kiana's face was smeared with fear.

"Yes, Chiyou is moving," Xuanyan said.

"Then we have to stop it at all cost, if not it will reach Guangzhou and cause havoc that eventually kills billions of innocent people." I said.

"But how ? We can't even reach Aunt Theresa here and Himeko sensei is out cold." Kiana said.

"Unfortunately, there is little that I could do to help you in this state, I could guide you to the exit so you could get to safety" She said.

"No... Doing that will only make things even worse... Is there something or anything that we can do ?" I asked her.

Xuanyan appeared to be in a deep thought before talking again,

"There is one... You must bring the Sword to the heart of Chiyou in order to seal it back for good" She explained.

"But can't you just kill Chiyou ?" Kiana asked.

"Sadly, I wasn't strong enough to kill it so I decided to seal it" She explained again.

"I'll give you two options- to run or to seal it again, choose wisely young warriors" She said again.

"Lead us to the Chiyou heart so that we can stop it" Kaito said.

"Yeah! We valkyries never run from duty, right Class Prez ?" Kiana exclaimed behind me.

"Yes, that appears to be right, we never run from our duty" Fu Hua replied.

Xuanyan then nods.

"Very well, then..." She lifts her arms and a golden orb appears and floats above us.

"Follow the light, it will lead you to the heart of Chiyou and I must advise you to stay aware and vigilant because there is a lot of danger waiting ahead." Xuanyan said to us.

"Alright," Kiana said.

Then Xuanyan approached me and handed over the sword to me.

"After you make it to its heart, you must stab the sword to its heart" She handed me the Xuanyan sword once again.

I felt hesitation in my mind when I was about to pick it up but thankfully I threw it all away to the back of my head and picked the sword up and surprisingly nothing happened to me, no illusion like before and the surroundings around me are still the same.

"Go, forth young warrior! May you all succeed on your journey" She then disappeared after saying that.

I looked at the sword and it still shone bright as before. I put the sword on my back and looked at Fu Hua and Kiana.

"Let's go!" I said,

""Yeah!"" They replied.

[Hyperion, 3rd POV]

"Check the movement of the honkai beast." Theresa commanded.

"Principal! The honkai beast is moving towards Guangzhou and it will reach the destination approximately in an hour." one of the staff said.

"One hour ?!" Theresa was shocked.

"Principal Theresa!" Alan said to her and she turned to him.

"Let the three of us will go down and interrupt it in its way." Alan said.

"But it's too dangerous," Theresa said.

"We only interrupt without defeating it, so I'm asking for permission." Alan said again.

Theresa gazed at Mei and Bronya and both of them seemed to have a determined face also, she only let out a sigh and said.

"Permission granted!" That's all that Alan can hear.

"Great! Alright you two with me!" Alan said towards Mei and Bronya and they went towards Hyperion outer deck.

"And one thing!" Theresa said making the three of them stopped moving.

"Stay safe!" Theresa said again.

"We will Principal!" Mei said nodding her head.

"We make sure to come back in one piece" Alan said.

Then the three continued their way

[Back to the three, Kaito's POV]

"Boom!"

Kiana just shot a Honkai, killing it, while I slashed the rest, and Fu Hua stood behind us protecting Himeko.

I swung Yamato to the side, cleaning it from blood and sheathing it.

"Let's go!" I ran ahead followed by the two.

We ran further and deeper, fighting lots of Honkais and eventually made it to the heart of Chiyou.

"There it is!" Kiana pointed.

I look to the direction that she was pointing and yeah what she said were right, we see the pulsating heart of Chiyou.

"Just a little more," I said.

"Then let us not waste anymore time" Fu hua said and we ran straight towards it.

When we were near the heart I sensed something and looked up.

"ABOVE US!" I shouted and everyone moved aside.

Something landed on where we were standing before.

Then the Xuanyan sword on my back flew towards it disappearing.

"What ?!" I said in shock.

Then my eyes were greeted by something... Unusual.

It's Ji Xuanyan but wait something is different, her appearance has changed and also the calm and serene aura from her is gone, now I just feel a murderous intent coming from her.

"Ji Xuanyan ?" Fu Hua said in a mixture of confusion and shock.

"No, I believe she is not the Ji Xuanyan that we know," I said to Fu Hua.

"What ?" Kiana gasped.

"Leave this place... At once." She warned us but we didn't take it.

"Try me then" I taunted her while unsheathing Yamato.

"This is your last chance... Leave or be killed" She points the dark Xuanyan sword toward us.

"We will not leave until we succeed in sealing Chiyou," I spatted.

"That's right! If you want us to leave then face us!" Kiana loaded her gun.

The Xuanyan-no it's Dark Xuanyan to be precise just laughed at us.

"Hahaha... hahahaha... You three are so eager to meet your maker. Very well then, now I shall make you perish from this world" She readied her stance and charged toward us.

She suddenly appeared in front of me and slashed her sword but I easily blocked it with Yamato. I stepped back and heard a gunshot fired by Kiana.

"hehe!" She pridefully laughed before Dark Xuanyan turned her attention towards Kiana and assaulted her with a barrage of attacks. Kiana blocked it and managed to land a few shots on her, I quickly helped her by attacking Dark Xuanyan from behind but she blocked me and we clashed our swords again. I pushed her with Yamato making her pushed back and come Fu Hua from above who tried to land a surprise attack but quickly noticed by Dark Xuanyan and dodged away.

Fu Hua and I landed some blows to Dark Xuanyan but quickly deflected. I Slashed Yamato upwards, preventing Dark Xuanyan's sword from hitting me, then Fu Hua and Kiana kicked Dark Xuanyan away from me.

"Thank you" I thanked them and quickly ran towards Dark Xuanyan again.

We clashed our swords again and sparks came out from our repetitive clash. I took a step back and slashed Yamato sideways making her staggered and Fu hua and Kiana came from behind me and landed a kick that made her thrown back.

"Yes! We got her!" Kiana said.

"Don't celebrate early yet, it's still far from over" Fu Hua said.

And her words spoke the truth as Dark Xuanyan kneeled while panting.

"You... Insolent fools! You hurt me! Now... I shall make you disappear in an INSTANT!!!" She planted her sword down and a massive shockwave came out that made us pushed back by a bit.

"Ugh... What form of power is this ?" I said.

"What is exactly going on ?" Kina asked in confusion.

"It seems that we angered her," Fu Hua said.

"I know that but... Why did Ji Xuanyan become like this... Isn't she supposed to be a kind hearted maiden that defeats honkais" Kiana looked at Fu Hua.

"If my feeling is right, I believe that Xuanyan is the embodiment of her despair that has been corrupted by the Honkai energy around us," Fu Hua explained.

"What ?!" I turned to her in shock.

"The one that we met back before was the embodiment of her will to protect Humanity and so that's why we felt a calm and serene aura from her but the one that we face right now is the upside down version of her with only a murderous intent and a cold aura" Fu Hua explained again earning a nod from me.

Dark Xuanyan stood up with a red aura surrounding her and her red eyed pupil glowed.

"Now! Taste despair!"

[3rd POV]

Dark Xuanyan blinked and appeared in front of us in an instant, assaulting us with her sword that made us dodge aside and land a counterattack but failed due to her amazing speed. She slashed a shockwave cut with her sword that made everyone dodge again. Fu Hua tries to land a blow but was blocked by her but she didn't stop assaulting her with punch and kicks but all that she did ended up futile with Dark Xuanyan just dodging and eventually Dark Xuanyan hit Fu Hua with the sword grip and made her fly back and stumble on the hard ground.

"Haa!!!" Kiana shot her pistol but Dark Xuanyan deflected it again and was about to attack her again but Kaito interrupted Dark Xuanyan by attacking her with Yamato.

Kiana provides backup by shooting Dark Xuanyan and Kaito keeps clashing Swords with her. Dark Xuanyan eyes glowed in a sudden and she lets out a shockwave of energy again making Kiana and Kaito thrown back. Kiana was the first one to regain her balance and she sees now Dark Xuanyan is targeting her she tries to shoot her again but she dodges it and eventually comes near her, having no close combat weapon Kiana just blocked Dark Xuanyan sword with her gun. The gun's held the sword from hitting her for a moment but sadly it broke making Kiana take a step back and fall down due to her losing balance.

Kiana looked up and her eyes widened in horror as Dark Xuanyan lifted her sword and was about to execute her. She looked aside and tried to prepare for the worst but a sword clanging can be heard. She looks in front of her and sees Kaito clashing with Yamato with Dark Xuanyan's sword.

"Ughhh!!" Kaito grit his teeth while holding his ground.

"Kiana, get out of here! Take Fu Hua out too!!" Kaito ordered.

"Like hell I would!" Kiana said.

"Kiana go!!! I will handle her!" Kaito put a little bit of force on the clash.

"What about you ?! I can't let you stay here!" Kiana said.

"I'll be fine! Kiana, trust me!...." Kaito said, still holding his ground.

Kiana hesitated for a moment but her mind finally made the decision.

"Just don't die okay!!" She ran off to Fu Hua helping her and Himeko, by carrying her on her back and the three of them ran to safety, leaving Kaito to face Dark Xuanyan.

"I won't.." Kaito took a step back, making Dark Xuanyan's sword hit the ground. He then jumped up and smashed the Yamato to the ground but Dark Xuanyan blocked his attack and pushed him to the side. Kaito got thrown but still managed to stand as he slashed his sword rapidly and clashed again more and more until he ran out of breath.

'*Pant* *Pant* She's too strong,' Kaito said in his thoughts.

Dark Xuanyan of course did not let him rest as she lunged herself forward and was about to land a massive blow towards Kaito, leaving him no choice but to block it and their sword clash again. Dark Xuanyan eyes glowed more as a darker aura surrounds her and her sword glowed more that Kaito had to use his left hand to hold Yamato's dull side.

"Ughh!!" Kaito's foot got pushed even though he did not move.

"Your attempts end here!!" She said,

"Ugh!!!" Kaito still stood his ground trying to fight back .

Unknowingly his bright blue pupil glowed brightly and followed by Yamato who glowed a bright blue and emanated a strong aura from it. He pushed and released himself from the clash and slashed Dark Xuanyan making her backed away for a moment before she ran again towards him but Kaito did something unexpected he made a circular cut with Yamato and the slash made a shade of blue lines that hits Xuanyan making her movements slow down. Kaito followed up by slashing the Yamato making Dark Xuanyan stumble back by force because of the Yamato.

"Gah!! You... I'll make sure that your death will not be a gentle one!!" Dark Xuanyan said angrily due to her being attacked with such great power from Kaito.

Dark Xuanyan began attacking Kaito but Kaito easily dodged it due to something that involved his bright blue pupil glow brightly and also Yamato. Kaito landed a counterattack but with more power and force. Dark Xuanyan gripped her sword tightly and her sword radiated a dark aura, making it glow so bright. She lifted her sword up and made a huge wave of energy cut that propelled towards Kaito.

Kaito, noticing the wave of energy cut simply dodged to the side while running towards her and Dark Xuanyan made lots and lots of cuts but Kaito dodged it again and after a moment of action, Kaito now is in front of her. Dark Xuanyan did a block motion with her sword but Kaito slashed the Yamato upwards making her grip loosened and her grip on her sword, Kaito caught the Xuanyan sword with his other hand and immediately stabbed her with both Xuanyan and Yamato.

"Your suffering.... Ends here...." Kaito said.

[Meanwhile others]

Alan shot Chiyou but it seems that it was unfazed a little.

"It is still moving..." Alan said.

"Even our attack didn't affect it a single bit," Mei said, holding her Katana.

"Bronya, do you have any suggestions about defeating that walking needle ?" Alan asked Bronya.

"Sorry Alan-nii, The Bronya can't come up with anything" She answered until all of a sudden they saw two people with one of them carrying another person falling from Chiyou.

"Wait, Is that ?" Mei looked closely towards the person.

"It's Fu Hua and Kiana, with Himeko!" Alan said, running towards them, followed by Mei and Bronya.

"Kiana! Fu Hua!!" Alan shouted from afar and his voice can be heard by the two.

"Alan! Mei Senpai! Bronya!" Kiana shouted as she and Fu Hua also run towards them.

"Thank god that you both are ok... And Himeko-sensei, what happened to her ?" Mei said with a hint of worry.

"She's fine, just a little accident that occurred with the Xuanyan sword." Fu Hua explained, making the three a little bit relieved.

Alan noticed that someone was missing.

"Wait... Where's Kaito ?" He asked.

"Kaito... he is still inside," Kiana said.

"What ?!" Mei said in utter shock.

"He told us to leave early and leave him behind as he took care of Chiyou," Kiana said.

Mei's eyes widened.

"We have to help him!!" Mei said as she was about to run to Chiyou but Alan held her arms.

"Let me go Alan!!" She insisted.

"How do you plan to save him ? We don't even know how to enter Chiyou and besides there must be a lot of Honkais that lurk inside of it" Alan said.

"But..."

"I want to save him too, just like you want to but we don't have any plans and ways to deal with it, trust me Mei" Alan said again.

They heard Chiyou scream and roar with a bright yellow light coming out from its body.

"What is that ?" Kiana said in confusion.

Then someone spoke through their comms and it's Theresa.

"Alan, Mei, Bronya, our system detects that Chiyou's life sign is beginning to cease." She said,

"What ?!" Mei again said with a shocked face.

"So he finally did it... That madman" Alan said.

"And principal Theresa, we found Subject Fu Hua and Idiotka with Himeko-sensei passed out." Bronya said through her comms.

"Patch me to her, Bronya!!!" Theresa said.

[Moments before, Kaito's POV]

Kaito pulled out Yamato and the Xuanyan sword whose color had returned to the normal one and Dark Xuanyan's body slowly fell back towards the ground.

"I see... So I got defeated" She calmly said as blood spilled out from her mouth.

I fell to my knees beside her and coughed out blood due to the battle earlier.

"*Cough* *Cough* Yeah... You can finally take a rest now and let me take care of Chiyou, Ji Xuanyan" I said to her while balancing myself with the Yamato. It's glow had dimmed back into its usual state.

She looked at me and her lips form a gentle smile even though her stab wound and the blood is visible it didn't interrupt her smile.

"Thank you..." She said in a soft and low voice

"Finally... I can join my fellow comrades in the next life and again thanks to you... My suffering has finally come to an end... I leave Chiyou to you..." She said before her body disintegrated.

"Thank you... For your service." I gave her my gratitude.

I stood up, sheathing Yamato to its scabbard, wiping the blood on my mouth and walked to the heart of Chiyou and after standing in front of it, I looked at the Xuanyan sword for a moment.

"Go back to rest, you filthy beast!" I said before running forward and about to stab it but somehow a mysterious force prevented the sword from hitting the heart with all of my power. I tried to push it near but ended up thrown away.

"Gah!!" I fell back but quickly stood up.

"I won't let you live any further!!!" I ran again and pushed the Xuanyan sword with both of my hands. The mysterious force again tried to push me back but I kept on holding my ground and slowly walked forward until the force became stronger making me almost get thrown away.

"Come on!!! Almost there...!!" I said.

The Xuanyan Sword then glowed brightly gold and I felt the force grow weaker as I could easily walk forward again and stab Chiyou's heart, I heard it screaming in pain but for me it sounded like music to my ears.

"Go to hell!!!" I stabbed it deeper before a bright yellow light came out from its heart and exploded, making me get thrown off a little far.

While falling I saw my surroundings disintegrate and change into a blue sky and ocean and finally my body fell down into the cold water of the ocean as my eyes slowly closed because of earlier.

"It's finally over...." I said and my eyes closed completely.

'Am I going to die here ?'

'Wake up the bearer of Yamato! Your journey has not come to an end yet!'

That voice again... It's been a while since the last time i heard it again. Suddenly i heard a faint voice and my eyes weakly opened and saw Mei looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Kaito...... Kaito!!!.... Hang in there!!!...."

My eyes closed again and when I tried to open it, I saw Kiana, Bronya, Alan, Mei looking at me but again my eyes closed by itself.

[Somewhere else, 3rd POV]

A purple haired girl walked inside a battleship and it's different from the Hyperion and she seems to be holding the Xuanyan sword and she even brought someone and that is NIntou who mysteriously disappeared earlier but somehow she found him.

"Sin!" A tall blonde woman with a winter coat on her back called her.

Sin immediately went to her and hugged her.

"Matushka!"

"Sin, please be more respectful next time." The blonde woman said as she caressed the girl who is known as Sin's hair.

She then walked towards Nintou who looked scared thinking that she would do something horrible to him but he was wrong. The women kneeled in front of him.

"Miss... What are you doing ?" Nintou asked the woman.

"I think that you already had enough fun." She answered.

Suddenly Nintou's voice changed.

"Ha, no matter what form I take.... You still aren't easily deceived Cocolia"

The cuff that held Nintou's hand broke easily as he just spreaded her hand to the sides.

"We have been waiting for your return, my Sovereign" The woman known as Cocolia said, letting out a snicker from Nintou.

"I assume that your preparation has been completed" He said.

"About that... There has been a slight deviation" Cocolia replied.

"Oh ?"

"The attempt to awaken Raiden Mei. We find some difficulties in awakening her stigmata due to an incident and also two of my adopted kids have failed to retrieve her back and Right now she has been taken to the Saint Freya academy by the Overseer's granddaughter Theresa Apocalypse." Cocolia explained.

Nintou just chuckled.

"Then I shall assist you in helping retrieve her personally. Be grateful for my generosity to assist you with your task" Nintou said in arrogance.

"Then let us be on our way." Cocolia said.

Nintou walked past and Cocolia followed from behind and it seems that they are most likely planning to attack St. Freya after this.

[To Be Continued]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 704 49
Arthur,Twin Brother Of Nero Who Just Moved From Fortuna To Japan To See Spirit That Has Been Rumor Around That Take His Interest And At The Same Tim...
115K 4.7K 51
Hanagaki Kairi liked to fight in her own universe but somehow woke up being a whole new Hanagaki Kairi (Hanagaki Takemichi's older sister) and now sh...
3.4K 72 15
Izuku Midoriya, who was born without was facing an endless amount of bullying and threats from others at school, including his so thought childhood f...
54.6K 1.2K 29
ON INDEFINITE HIATUS 《■ □ ■ □》 Six. That was the number of months that had passed since Noah came to Saint Freya as a Valkyrie. He had no memories of...