CALM IN HIS STORM

By HJwritesTK

THE SCHOOL SERIES- Book 1. Kim Taehyung rejoins the college after a terrible divorce; all set to start afresh... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTERS
♡[1]♡
♡[2]♡
♡[3]♡
♡[4]♡
♡[5]♡
♡[6]♡
♡[7]♡
♡[9]♡
♡[10]♡
♡[11]♡
♡[12]♡
♡[13]♡
Very important
♡[14]♡
♡[15]♡
♡[16]♡
♡[17]♡
♡[18]♡
♡[19]♡
♡[20]♡
♡[21]♡
♡[22]♡

♡[8]♡

2K 149 37
By HJwritesTK

2.8k words

Taehyung nervously chewed on his bottom lip as he cowardly entered the university. He was cursing himself as the events of the previous day played in his mind.

"WHY?!?!"

He screamed suddenly when he recalled the very last event, pulling on his hair startling the students around him. "Sorry", he muttered with his flushed cheeks in embarrassment and left after bowing to them.

He knows he was going to share his first class with the devil himself. He was hoping it was one of those days that the other won't attend class which is very often.

But Taehyung cannot take chances with his luck. Especially, with the said man. It seems when the other is around the little he has seem to disappear into thin air.

He halted when he reached their class and took a deep breath before peeking in. He couldn't see the place where Jungkook usually sits.

He pulled the killed walking into the class and his behind the tall figure. He clutched on his shirt and peeked from his behind, getting on his tiptoes.

"Sh*t. I can't see him. Hey, can you see if that scary Jeon Jungkook is here? I don't want to--"

He stopped midway and soon widened his eyes when he saw the person whom he was clutching onto turned around.

Yup. No luck on his side. It was Jeon Jungkook.

"Ahhh...", Jungkook closed his eyes at his usual loud scream that grabbed everyone's attention. He crossed his arms on his chest staring at Taehyung with raised eyebrow. He came out of his panic state when he heard someone laugh behind him.

He turned around to see Eunwoo and Yugyeom. Eunwoo was clutching onto his stomach, laughing dramatically. Yugyeom pressed his lips together shrugging his shoulders helplessly at Taehyung.

"Did you find him Clumsy?" He taunted as he saw Taehyung turn to him and immediately looked at his feet.

Taehyung chewed on his bottom lip, almost on the verge of crying. He could feel thin layer of tears forming in his eyes.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and took a deep breaths after looking at Taehyung.

"Oh god... Don't tell me you are going to cry. I hate people who cry." He took his seat after letting those harsh words out, not bothering to hear his reply. Eunwoo followed him into the class and on the other hand Yugyeom felt bad for Taehyung. But what more can he expect from his a*s of a friend.

Taehyung pouted, blinking his tears away. He was sad why things always go wrong with the Jeon. He decided he is going to apologise one last time, make things right so both can be on their way. He didn't like the feeling of always being nervous to come to college because of the man.

He looked at Jungkook who was scrolling through his phone with a irritated frown on his phone. Taehyung knows better than to approach him at the moment. He silently walked to his seat, looking out the window, lost in thoughts. He was thinking of the ways he should apologize to the cold man.

His eyes lit up when a wonderful idea struck him. Well, it was wonderful atleast for him. He once again cursed his luck when the professor walked in but he was determined to apologise. Nothing can stop Kim Taehyung now.

He took out a paper and started writing an apology letter for Jeon Jungkook. He was concentrating hard the letter, blocking out all the noises around him, including the important lecture Ms.Han was giving. He put his heart and soul to express how sorry he was. He mentally patted his shoulder after he done with the letter. He neatly fold the paper and glanced at Jungkook who was leaning back on his chair with his arms crossed over his chest, shaking his leg in boredom as he chewed on his gum.

He knows Jungkook might not even take his letter if he approaches him after the class and he didn't even have guts to face him to apologise and give letter. So, he found this as a perfect opportunity to give it, considering both of them in class there is a slight chance Jungkook won't bite his head off if he is angry.

He looked at Ms.Han who was busy with the lecture and hid behind the student in front of him to hide from her eyes. He bit his lips, tightening his grip on the letter in his hand.

"Psst..." He tries to grab Jungkook's attention who seems to be bored to death with the class. "Psst!! Jungkook... Psst!!" He waved his hand aggressively for attention and seems like that did the job. Jungkook looked at him with a frown, halting his chewing for a moment

'Did he just 'psst' me?'Jungkook thought in disbelief as he glared at Taehyung who tried to give his ever so charming friendly smile which appeard sheepish for Jungkook. He rolled his eyes, continuing chewing on his gum and raised his eyebrow mouthing a irritated and impatient 'what?!'

And that scared Taehyung, who almost backed away from his plan. But this is what he doesn't want. Always being on edge, wondering the other doesn't lash out on him and that thought gave him strength to continue with his plan.

"Fighting!" He whispred to himself, punching the air determined and nodded confidently. He failed to notice Jungkook who was looking at him, scoff at his actions, waiting for him to get this over with. Whatever it was.

Taehyung leaned closer to him, still very much hiding behind the student and forwarded the letter towards Jungkook, who frowned in confusion as he eyed the letter. He shook his head and looked at Ms.Han finding her lecture better than involving with 'the Clumsy'.

Taehyung pouted at the ignorance even though he already expected it. But he was determined to give the apology letter to Jungkook by hook or crook. He moved his chair a little closer and leaned along with his chair so his hand can reach Jungkook's table.

Even though Jungkook seemed to listen to the boring class, all his senses were concentrating on the alien of a person. He was side eyeing everything Taehyung was doing. He clearly saw how the other put a letter on the top of his class and how he...

*THUD*

...fell on the ground along with his chair for leaning more than necessary. Jungkook closed his eyes pinching the bridge of his nose between his thumb and index finger.

The whole class looked at Taehyung, who thankfully didn't get a concussion. He sheepishly smiled as he got up, setting his chair in place and taking his seat.

"Mr. Kim? What was that?" He could sense how serious and angry Ms. Han was. He guilty stood up unable to answer her properly, atil feeling embarassed of the prior events. "That... A-Actu-ally... J-Jungkook..."

Before he could even form a proper sentence Ms Han spoke sarcasm dripping in her tone, "Of course Mr. Jeon in involved. Detention!! Both of you!!"

"What the he-" Ms. Han glared at Jungkook who was about to curse, challenging him to continue with what he was saying and bear the consequences. "But..." Taehyung tried to explain feeling guilty for pulling Jungkook into the mess he was responsible for.

"There is no need to cover for Mr. Jeon. We are very much aware of his shenanigans. He can't keep hiding behind his name. He should understand that." Taehyung shut his eyes helplessly taking his seat. He just wanted to make things right and they only gor worse.

"I have football today for the upcoming tournament. I can't do detention." He gritted his teeth as he worded them out. Taehyung could clearly sense the seething anger in his tone. He slumped his shoulders giving up on the hope that the other will forgive him ever, especially after what he caused today.

"In that case Mr.Jeon, both of you will submit the project due on Monday, tomorrow itself. No further discussions." Taehyung flinched when he heard Jungkook bang on his table, before picking up his belongings and leave the class, ignoring Ms. Han call for him to come back. She shook her head in disappointment, already used to Jungkook walking out of class. Before she could continue her lecture the class ended and the class went haywire discussing about Taehyung and Jungkook.

Taehyung leaned his forehead on his table tiredly, blocking out all the noises around him. He raised his head to look at Jin who gently put his hand on his shoulder with a gentle and claming smiled on his face. He walked out of the class along with Jin with a pout on his lips, lost in thoughts.

"He said he has practice. How will he complete the assignment after being tired and it's my fault." He spoke in concern earning a laugh from his friends, confusing him before Jin spoke. "Then, he won't just write it. Forget about him. You know--"

Their voices faded replaced by his guilt screaming at him for causing all the trouble. He was genuinely sorry for Jungkook unlike before when he was sorry because he was mostly scared of the other. He was like that the whole day. Lost in thoughts with a huge pout on his face. So, he decided to be brave and actually talk to Jungkook. Because the other deserves a proper apology along with infinite bows. He also thought of a way to actually make up for his fault today.

That is the reason he found himself after uni hours, waiting for Jungkook outside the practice room. He was gere for almost an hour and he saw some leave too. He was about to give up and leave byt he saw Eunwoo along with some players coming out. He walked towards him and asked him about Jungkook's whereabouts.

"He must be in the janitor's room." He spoke with a smirk and left not before winking at him. Taehyung thanked him with a bow and walked towards the janitor's room.

On the other hand, the said room was filled with moans as Jungkook came into the condom with a loud groan leaning his head back on the wall. He pulled out of the heavily breathing girl whose legs were shaking at the mind blowing orgasm she just had. Jungkook came down his high and removed the condom, tied it before throwing it into a bin in the room. He wiped the sweat off his forehead, zipping his pants and looked at the girl in daze with a smirk, satisfied by the condition she was in.

He leaned his back on the wall and pulled the girl towards him from her wrist, their chests touching. He didn't even give her the time to come out of post orgasmic bliss she was in. He smirked as he eyes her cleavage under her unbuttoned shirt. He placed wet kisses on her cleavage who moaned fisting his hair. "You are good. We should do it again." He fake promised as usual, talking on her skin, indirectly asking her for a second round which she will accept to sooner, if he promises her there will be another time.

The grip on his hair tightened and he smirked against her collarbone taking it as a yes. "Did you hear that? Someone's coming." Jungkook rolled his eyes after hearing her panic. "It's nothing." He assured her as he continued abusing her clevage, nearing her areola wanting to make himself hard and ready for another round.

She widened her eyes and pushed him away when she heard someone at the door trying to open it. She quickly buttoned her shirt, pulling her panties up and setting her skirt in place. She quickly pecked the frustrated man's lips before leaving the room.

Just when she left the room he held her wrist and pulled her back into the room to continue the deed. Instead of holding her wrist he held Taehyung's, who was entering the room and thats how he found himself with the other alone in the janitor room.

Taehyung, who was startled by the sudden pull on his wrist opened his eyes only for them to meet with the bambi eyed Jeon. Both his hands placed on his chest while Jungkook held his waist. He realised just how close they were and widened his eyes.

Jungkook panicked when ne saw the other widen his eyes. He knows what comes next and before it could happen he cupped Taehyung's mouth his his palm."A-hmmph--"

" Zip it. Don't start with your 'Ahhs'. Next time if I hear you scream. I will bite your head off." Jungkook made a biting gesture to which Taehyung widened his eyes more. "I am going to remove my hand and I want silence. Okay?" He warned and removed his hand when he saw Taehyung nod his head.

"Clumsy c*ck blocker." He whispered under his breath."What are you doing here? Are you here for someone?" Jungkook raised his eyebrow cheekily and continued to joke. "Don't tell me it's the janitor."

"No. I am here for you." Taehyung answered innocently, clearly not understanding what Jungkook was implying to. Jungkook choked on the air not expecting the answer from Taehyung. "I waited for you near the practice room and your friend sent me here. I came to apologise for earlier."Jungkook rolled his eyes knowing very well that the other didn't understand his implication.

"Go on. Apologize." Jungkook nodded him to continue and Taehyung nervously started. Both of them not bothering to actually care about their position and how close their faces were until Jungkook's eyes accidentally landed on his plump lips.

"I am sorry for what happened today. I was trying to give the apology letter I've written for you for every accident that happened because of me. And--" Honestly, Jungkook didn't hear anything after the first sorry. He was eyeing Taehyung's flawless face. It took a lot of strength for him look away from his kissable lips before they landed on his nose and the beautiful mole resting graciously on it and finally he totally lost himself in the beautiful almond eyes. "...also don't worry, I will do your assignment for tomorrow. You must be---"

"Name?" Jungkook asked robotically interrupting him, as he once again looked at his lips. "Huh?" Taehyung blinked at him in confusion. Jungkook grip on his waist tightened when he saw Taehyung bite his bottom lip. "Your name."

Taehyung flinched when he felt the hard squeeze on his hips and thats when he came out of his nervousness of apologizing. He pushed Jungkook away realising their position. That push seems to have brought Jungkook out of his daze too.

"I am sorry for everything.", Taehyung hurriedly bowed to him and rushed out of the room leaving a lost Jungkook. He took a deep breath as muttered under his breath. "Clumsy is actually beautiful. But he is too innocent and boring for me."

Taehyung ran as fast as he could, he accidentally bumped into Kai who was shouting his name behind him when he noticed him coming out of the janitors room. This was the first time the other didn't even greet and he seened like he was running away from something.

He clenched his fists when he saw Jungkook walk out of the same room, setting his hair in place. Before Jungkook could register what was happening, Kai pinned him harshly to the wall holding his collar. Jungkook gritted his teeth, glaring at Kai hokding himself back from choking the other to death. "What the hell Kai--"

"Stay away from him." Jungkook confused frown turned into realization when he understood the other was talking about Clumsy. He smirked holding Kai's hands and removing his hold on his collar. He pushed him away from himself and dusted his wrinkled shirt because of Kai's grip.

"So he is your wh*re huh? Don't worry, I am absolutely not interested in him. But I am always available for a threesome when you can't satisfy him. I am sure he will love it when I thrust into his loose--" Kai gritted his teeth and was about to punch him but Jungkook held his hand stopping him. "Just stay out of my business. He is not--"

"I don't care. So chill. He is not that lucky and... clearly not very innocent." He whispered the last part to himself and left leaving a angry Kai with his bruised ego.

End of Chapter 8

🐯🐰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 17.9K 48
[FREE STORY w/ bonus paid chapters] When a scandal hits perfect seventeen-year-old Rose in the run-up to an election, she starts to believe that her...
79.4K 5.9K 48
Kim Taehyung the ceo of Kim cooperation have everything anyone ask for loving parent, understanding friends, a big company which he stand it on, his...
9.1K 384 11
Jeon Jungkook owns a village and thinks that he owns the world. But one fine day - he meets Kim Taehyung who changes his opinion with just one slap o...