š‹š€š’š“šˆšš† šŒšŽšŒš„šš“...

By Heartlesstala

(š’„š’š’Žš’‘š’š’†š’•š’†š’…) šŒš€šš‰šˆš‘šŽ š’š€ššŽ š…š€šš…šˆš‚š“šˆšŽš "š˜¦š˜·š˜¦š˜Æ š˜Ŗš˜§ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜øš˜°š˜³š˜­š˜„ š˜©š˜¢š˜“ š˜Ŗ... More

š™„š™£š™©š™§š™¤š™™š™Ŗš™˜š™©š™žš™¤š™£ : š˜ˆš˜£š˜°š˜¶š˜µ š˜›š˜©š˜¦ š˜™š˜¦š˜¢š˜„š˜¦š˜³
š™‹š™§š™¤š™”š™¤š™œš™Ŗš™š
š˜¾š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™š™¬š™¤ : š˜žš˜©š˜ŗ?
š˜¾š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™š™š™§š™šš™š : š˜Œš˜¹š˜±š˜­š˜¢š˜Ŗš˜Æ
š˜¾š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™š™¤š™Ŗš™§ : š˜šš˜¢š˜§š˜¦ š˜ˆš˜Æš˜„ š˜šš˜°š˜¶š˜Æš˜„
š˜¾š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™š™žš™«š™š : š˜—š˜³š˜°š˜µš˜¦š˜¤š˜µ
š˜¾š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™Žš™žš™­ : š˜•š˜¦š˜¦š˜„š˜¦š˜„ š˜Œš˜¢š˜¤š˜© š˜–š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜³
š˜¾š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™Žš™šš™«š™šš™£ : š˜šš˜°š˜§š˜µ š˜žš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜µš˜¦š˜³
š˜¾š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™€š™žš™œš™š™© : š˜•š˜¦š˜·š˜¦š˜³ š˜š˜°š˜³š˜Øš˜¦š˜µ
š˜¾š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™‰š™žš™£š™š : š˜‹š˜¢š˜Æš˜Øš˜¦š˜³š˜°š˜¶š˜“ š˜›š˜©š˜³š˜¦š˜¢š˜µ
š˜¾š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™š™šš™£ : š˜›š˜³š˜¶š˜µš˜© š˜ˆš˜Æš˜„ š˜“š˜Ŗš˜¦š˜“
š˜¾š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™€š™”š™šš™«š™šš™£ : š˜ˆ š˜š˜¦š˜Æš˜°š˜®š˜°š˜¶š˜“ š˜ˆš˜µš˜µš˜¢š˜¤š˜¬
š˜¾š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™š™¬š™šš™”š™«š™š : š˜‹š˜¦š˜“š˜µš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜ŗ š˜œš˜±š˜°š˜Æ
š˜¾š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™š™š™žš™§š™©š™šš™šš™£ : š˜š˜¢š˜¶š˜Æš˜µš˜¦š˜„
šŸ•ÆšŸ•ÆšŸ•Æ
š˜¾š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™š™¤š™Ŗš™§š™©š™šš™šš™£ : š˜žš˜¢š˜Ŗš˜µš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø
š˜¾š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™š™žš™›š™©š™šš™šš™£ : š˜’š˜Ŗš˜­š˜­š˜“ š˜”š˜¦
š˜¾š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™Žš™žš™­š™©š™šš™šš™£ : š˜‹š˜¦š˜§š˜¦š˜¢š˜µ
š˜¾š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™Žš™šš™«š™šš™£š™©š™šš™šš™£ : š˜Šš˜¢š˜±š˜µš˜¶š˜³š˜¦š˜„
š˜¾š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™€š™žš™œš™š™©š™šš™šš™£ : š˜•š˜¦š˜¦š˜„ š˜š˜¦š˜­š˜±
š˜¾š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™‰š™žš™£š™šš™©š™šš™šš™£ : š˜‹š˜¢š˜³š˜¬ š˜™š˜¦š˜¢š˜“š˜°š˜Æ
š˜¾š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™š™¬š™šš™£š™©š™® : š˜‹š˜Ŗš˜¦
š™€š™„š™žš™”š™¤š™œš™Ŗš™š
š˜¼š™£š™£š™¤š™Ŗš™£š™˜š™šš™¢š™šš™£š™©

š˜¾š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™Šš™£š™š : š˜™š˜¶š˜Æ

735 24 9
By Heartlesstala

"what the fuck was in your mind trying to shame yourself infront of the people?! "

your face are bleeding and blood was dripping out your nose when your brother's punched meet you infront of the door. you didn't react nor cried. infact, you can't shed because your body had drained so much you can't barely talk.

after what the incident happened, they immediately let you talk to a theraphist and counselor for a while inside the school. some teachers are already worried about your mental health and they didn't hesitate to call your demonic brother.

when he came, he gave those hideous smile infront of the teachers like he was a tamed and obedient person through them. he patted your head and you already felt disgusted after that. secretly, he gave you a stare of daggers ... warned you.

you know the moment he'll fetch you up from school and go home, he would already abused you just like what he did right now. it was a traumatic event, but you feel like you had lost your sanity already. you started to feel empty inside your heart.

"seems like you really deserved a punishment." he grabbed your hair making you yelp. your scalp started to sting in pain as he pushed you towards the wall. you immediately fall down after you hit your head and lost your balance.

"you're mine, y/n! you're mine! didn't you get it?! " he said as he shocked you with his hand. you didn't gain enough strength because of that. you started struggling with his hands as you gagged on his choke. unwanted tears started to spill on your eyes.

he was sick. he was really sick. he was out of his mind. he's not your brother anymore. he is not.

"y-you're not! " you tried to catch your breath from choking after getting something behind your skirt that was hidden earlier in your pocket.

a sharp thing was then stabbed through your brother's arms making him screech in pain and let go of your neck.

"Ahh! " he shouted as he gripped his bleeding arms. it was a sharp blade that you used to cut yourself through earlier in the school comfort room. but you failed instead getting inside the rooftop and wanted to jump off right there.

that's how insane you are.

you almost lost breathe catching it. your hands ang knees are trembling you couldn't already feel it from numbness. your heart started beating loudly like it could get out on your lungs.

before he could even reached out to grabbed your hair, you managed to kick his balls, making help yelp in pain once again.

you started to run outside the house. you couldn't care if people saw your face bruised up with your brother's punches but you needed to escape.

escape that nightmare!

"come back here! you bitch!! " he yelled making you hear it but you didn't care instead you focused on the way to escape. your lungs started to burn while running and still catching your breath.

eyes soaked with tears again, your eyesight began to blur. you wiped them aggressively while your hair was swayed by the wind, together with your school skirt still on. your whole body felt already weak as well as your mental state.

that was the only solution you could ever do if you can't end yourself.

is to run.

your eyes immediately widened when you started to hear your brother's voice a meters away from you. your adrenaline began to rushed and suddenly you gained your strength to run as fast as you could.

you care less if people had bumped you already because you're already out of your mind. you had already reached the shibuya downtown where there was top many people inside.

it was the perfect place to hide for yourself.

you found an alley where it had many dumped trash piling up between. you tried yourself into the dump of the trash even if it's disgusting or nasty.

you just wanted to be freed by the hands of your brother right now.

"have you seen her?! " you were shaking badly inside the hidden trash that was just a meter away from him. you visibly hear him talking to one of his gangmates. you think that he hired it to find you anywhere else inside japan.

"no. let's try in some train stations. that's the only way she could escape from you, president." one of the guy was telling his guts but he was wrong.

"fucking find her! right! now!" your brother yelled furiously making you flinched in your pace. you covered your mouth to avoid making so much noises. you could feel the stickyness and the smell of the rotten garbage that was irritating your nose.

but a can suddenly fell off the pile of down to the ground making everyone caught their attention through where you had already hide right now.

you heard footsteps closer to your hiding spot, you close your eyes tightly hoping and praying that they won't ever see you again.

'please. i needed to end this nightmare now. i didn't want these anymore! ' you scream and plead through your head.

the footsteps went closer and closer up until you suddenly see a rat running towards you down through the ground outside. you could feel your spine shivers when you feel your skin crawl, a big mouse just had run through you and you wanted to get out of there as soon as possible but you tried to relieved yourself.

"what was it? " your brother asked coldly.

"it was just a rat." his gangmates said. a silhoutte was visible outside when you tried to peeked outside. the rat was sniffing and then run away from the pile of garbages after the guy had checked it.

"let's go! let's find her already! " they shouted and left the area alone.

together with that, you felt a relieved into yourself.

it was new.

a new feeling you really wanted to reached.

you had pushed all of the garbages sticking out of your body and hell, you really wanted to curse that you are alreadu a mess. your hair and your uniform and crinkled and it was been stained.

you stopped just near an alleyway and let your body slumped down on the wall, letting yourself composed yourself together for a while. your throat was getting dry and lips are already pale from running.

suddenly, another tearfall had slipped your cheeks.

"thank god." you looked at the sky and you didn't realized that it was already night.

you are alone from that cold alleyway where no one could ever saved you but just yourself. you can hear the silence engulped your system as you just mesmerized that feeling while you were still resting right there.

the stars shine above the sky, and the moon serve as your guiding light. your heart aches so much you just wanted to scream but you couldn't. you were afraid that if you had scream, someone might heard you again. so you just keep it from yourself.

you tried to stand up as you knew no one could ever saved you right there. you walked outside feeling the sudden cold. you didn't have jacket with you except a wallet and your uniform on.

but just then you reached the familiar stairs of shrine. the wind started to play with your hair as you stared at the night. people passing by still weirded about your looks and some might even worried about your condition but didn't hesitate to neglect you away because you're just a strabger to them.

your eyes were swollen and puffy as you shut it, inhaling the scent of the air as you could already feel the freedom within yourself. but you can't still.

as long as your brother will haunt you, he would never stop until he find you and broke you apart again. but what's you afraid the most is that he will do something more worse onto you.

and through your body.

that thought making you hugged yourself. you would never ever gave up yourself into a guy like him. especially that you were siblings.

that was so incentious.

it felt like it was the most biggest sin you've ever done if he touches you. you wouldn't forgive yourself the day if he force you.

you tried to sway and avoid it through your mind, as you could feel that you wanted to throw away. it was the most uncomfortable topic came into your mind ever since he warned you.

you were out of your mind as you were still walking. you almost passed the the shrine when someone had bumped into your shoulder. you didn't saw who because your mind was already out of nowhere, completely blocking your actions.

"oi! " someone yelled but you didn't turned around to noticed it.

"oi! who are you and why are you here? this is where the delinquents gathered all the time. you shouldn't be here." the man shouted again. you could feel his silhouttes closer and closer through you as he stopped you by his hand on your shoulder.

you hide your bruised-up face from the tall guy behind your hair, because he was completely finding and peeking through your face.

you didn't answer, hence, the guy gently pull away your hair covered in face making his eyes widened immediately.

"y/n? "

"ken-chin. let go of her. she needs more time to heal from herself."

that's when your heart started beating when someone inserted behind the tall guy named draken.

your eyes immediately find where he is and then he was just a few inches away from you and draken. he was still on his uniform just like earlier but his charisma was more higher than you've ever met him before.

his glare at you were visible, like he was warning you again about what happened earlier but you just spaced out, staring into his eyes.

"h-huh? " you dumbfounded when suddenly, he pulled out a handkerchief out of his pocket and wipe your nose gently. draken had already let go of your shoulder as you could feel the intimidating aura that they had gave you right now.

"did they hurt you?" mikey asked innocently that made your eyes widened immediately.

you were speechless. you can't think straight when you feel the handkerchief on your forehead, he brushed the blood away gently as he could before he let you go.

"who? " he asked again but instead of being confused ... your emotions passed down again.

you couldn't forget how he would have saved you away from that rooftop. you didn't really know why. and here you are ... the fate meeting you again.

another tear slipped on the corner of your eyes. mikey just look at you with the sadness on his eyes as he wiped it by his fingers. draken saw that with his mouth agaped, seeing mikey's action without hesitating to care after a girl.

the moment you had started crying, the pain in your head sting and throbbed. it came from the side where your brother had pushed you in the wall and it hit your head.

your sight started to get dizzy and your body weakened at that state.

'no ... not infront of them.' you thought as you slowly fall down.

you heard the familiar noises of bikes coming right through where you had stood but it started to be unaudible as your head was still throbbing from pain.

someone had caught your waist and your head fall's down into someone's chest. it was so relief that you were already swallowing by the darkness. your eyes forced to be closed the moment your body had gave up.

"ken-chin, get him away from here. right. now." that was the last thing you've heard from mikey before you had fainted from the exhaustion on his arms.

---

Author's Note: Again, I really feel bad mentioning the word 'rape' but I needed it for the plot to be successful. But don't worry, she will not be harmed nor touched by her brother (Like I gonna let her demonic brother touched her! 😭) as soon as possible because someone will protect her together!

Stay safe as always and goodbless!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 423 13
š­š”šžš«šž š°ššš¬ š­š”š«šžšž, ššš„š°ššš²š¬ š”ššš š›šžšžš§ š¦š¢š¤šžš², šš«ššš¤šžš§ ššš§š ššš¢š¤šØ. š®š§š­š¢š„ šš šœšžš«š­ššš¢š§ š›šØš² š«šžššš„š¢š³...
67.1K 4.1K 33
ā š¢ ššš¦ š§šØš° šœš„ššš¢š¦š¢š§š  š²šØš® ššš¬ š¦š² šŖš®šžšžš§ āž āž›š—†š–ŗš—š—Œš—Žš—‡š—ˆ š–¼š—š—‚š–暝—Žš—’š—Ž š—‘ š–暝–¾š—†. š—‹š–¾š–ŗš–½š–¾š—‹ āž›š—‚š—‡ š—š—š—‚š–¼š—, š—…/š—‡ š—’/š—‡...
455K 30.2K 69
āš—¬š—¢š—Ø š—Ŗš—œš—Ÿš—Ÿ š—•š—˜ š— š—¬ š—§š—¢š—£ š—£š—„š—œš—¢š—„š—œš—§š—¬ š—”š—”š—— š—œ š—Ŗš—œš—Ÿš—Ÿ š—•š—˜ š—¬š—¢š—Øš—„š—¦āž [First Name] leaped through time and after being given a chanc...
53K 1.3K 22
怌š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™—š™šš™©š™§š™–š™®š™šš™™ š™¢š™š š™–š™£š™™ š™ž š™ š™£š™¤š™¬ š™©š™š™–š™© š™®š™¤š™Ŗ'š™”š™” š™£š™šš™«š™šš™§ š™›š™šš™šš™” š™Øš™¤š™§š™§š™®ć€ š’‚š’š’ˆš’”š’•...