Suddenly I became a Mother

By amey78

(Remake of Who made a Mother) People stated that people get reincarnated due to a regret they had in their pr... More

Sneak Peak: Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1: In Another World
Chapter 2: Reincarnation
Chapter 3: Knowledge of the Manhwa
Chapter 4: Hiding from the Emperor
Chapter 5: Fateful Encounter or Danger?
Chapter 6: Reconcile
Chapter 7: The Visitor
Chapter 8: Unforgottable Love
Chapter 9: I Can't Live Without You
Chapter 10: I am not her
Chapter 11: Going to Siodonna
Chapter 12: Siodonna!!!
Chapter 14: Memories of the Cold Emperor
Chapter 15: Untill We Meet Again
Chapter 16: She-Wolf Princess
Chapter 17: Relinked
Chapter 18: Exploring Obelia
Chapter 19: Redeeming
Chapter 20: Date with the Emperor
Chapter 21: After the Date
Chapter 22: Princess of Bats
Chapter 23: Wolf In Sheep's Cloth
Chapter 24: How is it like?
Chapter 25: Caught by the Young Lord
Chapter 26: Anastacius's Betrothal
Chapter 27: Late Emperor
Chapter 28: Message from the Afterlife
Chapter 29: Letter from Siodonna
Chapter 30: First Love
Chapter 31: The Unlikely Revelation
Popular or Unpopular Opinions
Chapter 32: Best Stories
Chapter 33: Sultana Anaya Of Siodonna
Chapter 34: Sultana's Shadow
Announcement

Chapter 13: The Unlikely Counter

653 20 2
By amey78

Author's pov

'I'm so screwed now...Nayeli, help me!!!' Diana gave her the plead look towards Nayeli as she was stunned what she was.

I mean your first time meeting your sister's boyfriend/future brother in law.

Nayeli soon exhaled before she pulled Diana out of Claude's grip and pulled her close to her while looking at Claude with protective look.

As you guys remembered, Nayeli is tall.

She's 5'7".

"You...Who the hell are you grabbing my Mom like that?" She fiercely asked towards him which Diana mentally cried out.

'Nayeli!...But great save!' she thought.

'Okay, I know plan was just convincing the tsundere Emperor that Diana is Diya of Siodonna and nothing happened. But now, his freaking spider sense is tingling and he's now getting very attracted with Diana! It will be worst if Mamá finds out and tries to gut him out!' Nayeli thought.

Claude looks at her before he looks Diana.

"Your daughter is surely taller than you" Claude bluntly said which both Diana and Nayeli looked at him in 'WTF' expression by his choice of words.

Never ask why a girl is taller than her own mother or older sister.

It's inappropriate.

"Mom, I can kick him?"-Nayeli

"No, you can't despite how much I wanted you to do it"-Diana

'They do resembled in personality' Claude thought as looking at fake mom and fake daughter (Adoptive sisters).

Claude slightly titled his head when he sees Nayeli clearly.

'I know many of the Siodonnaians have different skin colors but I never seen a Siodonnaian like her before... She's looks very different and I can't put my finger to it' Claude thought.

Like I said before, most of WWMAP world people are of a Asian descent, well, Obelian Empire and Arlanta Kingdom are Eurasians.

While for Siodonna Sultanate are between of Eurasians, West Asians and South Asians.

If this was Avatar The Last Airbender, they would seen Amerindian like Nayeli and they wouldn't bother to think about it.

But unfortunately, Nayeli might be the first Amerindian Latina whom Claude and Lucas too, ever seen before.

"Claude, this is my daughter Maya. Maya, this is Claude... he's a knight from the Obelian Imperial Palace, where the Princess Athanasia is from" Diana explained as doing something to get Claude from looking at Nayeli.

Nayeli had her arms crossed and look at Claude as not being impressed.

"I can see...Where the idiotic Emperor who throw away his own daughter after he denounced her and getting those pigs hopes up by getting his favor by insulting the Princess" Nayeli savagely gaslighted Claude's actions which Diana mentally facepalms herself as Claude was astonished by her words.

I mean she isn't wrong at all.

Nayeli cares for Athanasia as her favorite character and also, niece and enough to sassed the cold-hearted Emperor of Obelia.

She isn't afraid of him since she grew up with savage former wolf warrioress who has aggressive temper.

'Pigs? She isn't wrong about that, those fools are pigs, including that white dog' Claude thought as referring the ambitious nobles who desperately wants his favor as 'Pigs' and the Duke Roger Alpheus as dog.

"Maya, please, be nice. Anyways, Claude, come on" Diana soon said as Claude soon followed them to their home and entering the house.

"Hey, Diana. He's keeps staring at me...I knew this wasn't good idea. He will soon find out that I am not a Siodonnaian, I don't look Eurasian, West Asian, South Asian or even Asian at all..." Nayeli whispered at Diana while they were at the kitchen and serving fruit water juice for Claude who sat comfortably on a chair.

Nayeli avoided the gaze of Claude as Claude thought that she didn't like him because he was just strange man who was holding the hand of her mom.

He knew for sure that Athanasia wouldn't like it either.

"He doesn't know, and he won't. Besides, fake it unlit you make it. We're doing this for Athy and let's not forget that we have a wolf mom waiting for us in our home"-Diana

"Yup, Mamá will come back next week from her trip of the Caribbeans and then, she will try to behead him when she finds out...Ay, Dios mio"-Nayeli

"We can't let Astrid and Luna deal with her or Layla finding out.."-Diana

"Tía Layla and Mamá will definitely ground you, me, Astrid and Luna for lying" Nayeli whispered as she shook her head by knowing well about their adoptive aunt.

Layla David, she's the best friend of Ingrid and her sister in law, she married her older brother and had his children.

Also, she's vampire.

"What are you two talking over there?" Claude soon asked which the two of them looked at him in some shock.

'Well, shit' they thought.

"We're just talking about dinner. Very much about dinner and Maya doesn't like shrimp"-Diana

"I despise shrimp"-Nayeli

"Huh....Anyways, the Emperor... he... He's sorry for what he did to the Crown Princess" Claude said which both Diana and Nayeli were shocked.

Including Lucas who was there and made himself invisible with magic.

Claude just apologize for what he did to Athanasia.

Wow, character development.

'Wow, Claude apologized for what he did. That's big and good, that's very good...But he should apologize to Athy first when he gets all his memories back' Diana thought as she was happy.

"I..I see but still, he has to make up for what did to Princess Athanasia...She was definitely sad as she couldn't return back where everyone was waiting for her...I still think she's staying at Siodonna was better" Nayeli said as knowing that Athanasia actually stayed in Alpheus Mansion for awhile.

It either way, Nayeli was speaking for Athanasia and she did felt bad for her when the Amnesia Arc happened.

After all, both LP Athanasia and Jihye didn't have the happiest life, both of them were neglected by their fathers and both them of them suffered by the loneliness and the despair.

Corrected by Moon Dong-Eun, "Every child deserves a family, but not ever parent deserves the child".

"That's I...I mean the Emperor is still trying to do...The Princess won't be harm by him or anyone who dares to insult her or harm her. He's making sure of that" Claude soon said which Nayeli looks at Diana before she looks at Claude.

"Oh, I see...I hope he does" Nayeli soon said as knowing Claude will protect Athanasia.

I mean he literally did as almost suffocating the noble who spoke bad about her after Claude regain his memories.

Nayeli noticed that Claude still kept staring at Diana which made her annoyed, especially when they were trying to cover her true identity.

'His spider senses are still working' she thought.

"Hey, Mom. Can you go to the market? We forget the powder for dinner" Nayeli soon said which Diana was surprised which she looks at her in shock.

"Nayeli, what are you doing? I can't leave you with Claude alone" Diana whispered.

"I can handle him, he will be too busy figuring out that I am not West Asian or South Asian. You in the other hand, you're the reincarnation of the woman he's in love with, so too much tension between you two" Nayeli whispered explain which Diana wanted to argue back but Nayeli was right.

Claude was getting unexpectedly comfortable with her and attracted by her.

He will figure it out.

"Yup, I'm going to the market for the powder" Diana said as following Nayeli's plan.

"Is that so? You want me to come with you?"-Claude

"What? No, I am perfectly capable taking care of myself, Claude. Maya, be nice with Claude and don't get defense with him" Diana soon said which Nayeli nodded before Diana soon left the house as leaving Claude with her fake daughter/adoptive sister.

Alone.

"Alright, show time" Lucas whispered as watching what they will do.

"So..." They both said together which it was very awkward since they both didn't know how to interact.

Claude's only friend is Felix and he's pretty much of a introvert as dislikes going to public events.

Nayeli is an introvert who likes her inner group of friends and family, and this is pretty much her first time of meeting her sister's future boyfriend/father of her daughter.

Super awkward.

"So...Sir Claude...Are you a noble or commoner?"-Nayeli

"Noble...I am from the House of Edger"-Claude

"I see..."-Nayeli

'Jesus Christ, this is so hard to socialize with him or even have a actual conversation! Okay, you can do this, Nayeli! You can do this, so you can go and watch Anime' Nayeli thought as trying to be sociable.

"Do you...wanna play cards or something?"-Nayeli

"Yes, I think so"-Claude

Meanwhile with Diana

'And I am in the market buying a powder for unknown food! Nah, I'm going to buy Lippe tea ingredients...and sweets' Diana thought as walking through the market of Siodonna.

Diana soon looked at some sweet bread which she brought it and eat it while walking.

She soon got some memories of her past life.

"So like why you want go to the All Girls Conservatory, Diana?"

"Well, Anaya. I like to dance more than anything else. I love it and it makes feel free just like my spirit. I wanna become a great dancer, Anaya and maybe, fall in love in the way"

"Sounds like great dream. Our kind always been free here in Siodonna...Where all the magic and nature is"

"And you sounded like ambassador, you always talk about peace and the representation of our country, maybe you should come one"

"I don't know...I might be but I don't know if I can...I mean our kind always been different from others"

"Don't say that, Anaya. You will be the best ambassador and you might help out other countries"

"Maybe...Maybe I will"

'Anaya...Anaya wasn't high born girl from a noble family of Siodonna. She was commoner?' Diana thought as she was little surprised that her previous life's friend Anaya was normal girl.

I mean a normal girl of working class.

She was not rich or come from a influential, noble family. 

But she somehow became the most respected and diplomatic Crown Princess to Sultana and being a good ally to her husband, the Sultan Aslan.

Little like Cinderella but she was intelligent and sharp-witted about how to build good relationships with other countries, even building a good relationship with the great Obelian Empire.

'I wonder how she's doing now? Even other dancers...Is she doing okay? I mean 'Diana' of this world is gone. I really hope they didn't deal with the same rumor of "Diana being Forgotten/Abandoned by the Emperor" like the Obelian citizens did' she thought.

"I heard the Sultana is throwing that One Year Anniversary of her beloved dancer again"

"Oh yeah, 'Goddess of Moon' Diana, I heard she was so beautiful like the fairies or nymphs"

"She was a great dancer and one of her kind, the Sultana and Sultan are even giving a chastity for All Girls Conservatory in the memory of the Goddess of the Moon"

"I wondered what happened to her?"

"She was taken by some foreigner Emperor, the rumors I heard, he was madly in love with her which cause some drama between him and our rulers when they were Crown Prince and Crown Princess"

"I heard her daughter is the Crown Princess of a foreigner empire that the Emperor took her as his concubine, I hope she's being treated well, since the Sultana did cared for her late friend like sister and even loved her like a sister"

Diana was stunned when she heard the gossip about her previous life and Sultana who was Anaya.

Diana realized this.

She wasn't forgotten by her people.

She was still remembered by them and even honored her still.

"Anaya" Diana uttered as she looked down and she felt somehow guilt that she haven't seen her old friend Anaya unlike she did with Lily.

She still made sure Diana was still remembered in Siodonna than the Obelian Empire.

"Milady, are you okay?"

"Me? I'm alright, I was just-" Diana was soon froze when she saw thag familiar black hair, black eyes and those sensitive yet, sneering features.

'Oh shit, Anastacius'

Yup, it was.

The Former Emperor of Obelia.

One of the two antagonists of the Manhwa. 

The half older brother of Claude.

Anastacius de Alger Obelia.

Anastacius originally has short, straight golden hair neatly parted to the right in a fringe falling over his eyes, with the left side slicked back. Like the rest of his relatives, he inherited the imperial jewel-blue eyes as he's tall and lean build. In his disguise as Viscount Patterson, he used magic to disguised his hair and eyes black and wears a variety of nobility outfits throughout the series, typically opting for dark colors such as grey and black.

He's very handsome and attractive like rest of the male characters.

Even the fangirls simp for him despite they simps more for Claude.

Diana was shocked but she hides it from him to get suspicious since Anastacius is one of the main villains of WMMAP and the one who cursed Claude and win the throne in Lovely Princess novel.

And also, they never met in her past life or in actual story.

This was the first time they actually meet each other.

But in disguised as strangers.

'Huh...Claude is more handsome than this joker' Diana bluntly thought as seeing him and seeing the actual black magic around him.

Dang, gurl!

"I was just little dizzy, so good day, sir" Diana politely said as walking the hell from Anastacius as fast and calm as she could since she knew this.

If Anastacius or Aeternitas knew who she was.

They will take advantage of it.

"Huh...What a strange lady...Well, gotta go back to Obelia" Anastacius mumbled before he walked away from the market.

He had no idea that was the woman whom his brother was madly in love with.

'Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!!! This is bad! Really bad! I just straight up met Anastacius! What the actual hell is he doing in Siodonna! And how the hell did I saw Black magic crawling out from his corpse back?!' Diana mentally yelled as walking away.

"Lady Diana/Sis!" Diana looked up and seeing Lucas and Nayeli running towards her.

"Huh?! Guys! What are you two doing?! Where's Claude?!"-Diana

"Lucas knocked him out"-Nayeli

"Huh?!"-Diana

"Oh, come on! He should stop coming at the worst time"-Lucas

"Do you want me to hit you with La Chancla?"-Nayeli

"Oh hell no!!! That not goddamn slipper!!!" Lucas shouted as covering his head while Diana looks at her adoptive sister.

'So, Lucas met La Chancla? Well, shit, now he knows not to mess with Mexicans or Filipinos' Diana thought.

The Way of La Chancla.

"Well, you got the Chancla'd, I got that" Diana soon points out where Anastacius is which shocked both Lucas and Nayeli.

"Huh?! Qué demonios?!" Nayeli nearly shouted as Lucas was surprised that he saw Anastacius and seeing the Black magic waves coming from them.

'Judging by his magic and state, he isn't strong enough to deal and he's still healing...Talk about a unlikely counter' Lucas thought as he looks at Diana.

'And he haven't sense her either Aeternitas, that's good thing since I can't have those rats trying to use Athanasia's mom as against her' Lucas thought again.

"Lucas, do you think he-"-Diana

"Fortunately, no, he didn't...either that brat.  Come on, let's take you home before that brat and his corpse notice us"-Lucas

"Finally, my bath"-Diana

Ladies and gentlemen.

Our She-Wolf Princess is coming.

BUAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

Quick Update!

Ingrid can portal opens with her axe since her axe's handler was originally from the World Tree's branch who gifted her without causing any natural disasters.

Her axe was blacksmithing by a blacksmith dwarf and Archmage.

She can slash cross the air to open a portal.

Her axe is legendary as much like Excalibur, the sword of King Arthur.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 502 10
The youngest grandaughter of the High Priest of Tรฌrvitae is met with a terrible truth. Given a revelation by the Holy "World Tree", she suddenly rem...
123K 4.5K 75
[COMPLETED] BEWARE- THIS STORY IS BEING PLAGARISED BY NOVELHD WEBSITE AND TRUYEN.COM. THIS IS THE ORIGINAL WORK. DONT ANYONE DARE STATE I HAVE COPIED...
35.4K 758 24
What if Lovely Princess Athanasia was reincarnated. What if this time Claude loves her. WARNING __________ 1) Cursing. 2 ) Bad Grammer. 3) Bad punctu...