Mighty Champion (Hero Academi...

Autorstwa AtrayumX

This is the story of (Y/n) (L/n), a young man from the real world. One fateful night he falls asleep and wake... Więcej

Prologue
1. Arrival
2. Arrival: Part 2
3. Here I Am
4. Interlude
5. The Protagonist
6. The One Who Arrived
7. What It Takes To Be A Hero
8. Izuku Midoriya: A Hero
9. One Wild Day
10. New Beginnings...
11. And Roaring Muscles!
12. Just Fine
13. Kickstart The Line
14. And These Guys
15. Quirk Apprehension Test
16. What We Can Do
17. Combat Training
18. Deku vs. Kacchan
19. Izuku and Katsuki
20. Team B vs. Team C
A/n: Look!
21

22. School Days

1.1K 45 27
Autorstwa AtrayumX

U.A. Hallways

Izuku Pov

I wonder what today has in store for us.

The news of All Might being a teacher at U.A. was a shock for everyone in Japan. A crowd of determined reporters were waiting outside the school to learn what they could, which for us students was definitely an interesting start to our day.

Although, if the kids they tried to talk to were as awkward as I was, then they probably didn't get much.

Izuku: 'I wonder if they talked to
(Y/n)?... Wait a minute!'

I overheard a few other students say that the reporters also wanted to see if the vigilante Grey was enrolled here too.

Grey. A.K.A my best friend, (Y/n) (L/n).

I think he was given his name by the media because vigilantes tend to stand on the grey line of morality.
Being one means that you could either pursue the righteous path of a Hero... or stray towards the destructive path of Villainy.

As far as the public goes, he's a character unlike any seen before; a self-proclaimed, small-time aspiring hero on the younger side who's taken it upon himself to try and keep the low crime rates even lower, as well as help out people all across Japan however possible.

He's been doing this for as long as I began training to inherit One for All, and the fact that he's been seen at every corner of the nation is already incredible as it is. Witnesses to his actions have seen him do all kinds of weird but amazing things to stop accidents and villain attacks.
Of course I believe them, because I've seen what he's capable of.

But powers aside, we never really talk about what he's been through out there. I guess that's because we somehow always have more interesting things to talk about.

Izuku: "Hm..."

The only problem with all of that is that there's a serious lack of credibility outside of eyewitness reports, and he's nowhere close to being an official Hero, and he's also gotten into trouble a few times with the law as well as some prominent figures.

Some, like several prominent figures in the Hero community, have actually met him, or so I've heard. They believe he could one day turn the wrong way and become a serious threat.

That's what All Might told me at least, but he doesn't believe (Y/n) would do that, and I already know he wouldn't.

But that doesn't matter. We're here together, and as long as we both do our very best we'll become real Heroes in no time!

Izuku: 'And as long as he doesn't bring too much attention to himself, he should be fine...
*snickers* Actually, he might not even realize that he's kinda famous...'

It's a wonder that hardly anyone at this school talks about him or to him, especially the kids in our own class. Most of them seem really energetic and outgoing, but they may just be nervous when it comes to him specifically.

I mean, if I saw (Y/n) for the first time I'm pretty sure I'd be too nervous to even go near him.

*CLANG*

The sound of a heavy object hitting a glass pane super hard rang out from behind me, forcing me to turn around.

(Y/n) POV

I tried to sneak up behind Deku but I fucking slid too fast around the corner and I hit the glass wall.
I

checked to see if there was a crack or something but luckily there wasn't.

(Y/n): *rubbing forehead* "Fuck... Hey, Deku!"

Izuku: "(Y/n)?! What are you doing?"

(Y/n): "... Nothing. Wanna head to class?

Izuku: *laughs* "Uh, sure?"

I met up with Midoriya and we rounded the corner to our class when a voice behind us called my name.

???: "(L/n)!"

Turning around, we saw the girl with the huge ponytail speed-walking over to us, and behind her was the dude with six arms. When they were closer than six feet, the girl bowed for some reason and put a formal hand to her chest.

MOMO YAOYOROZU

Momo: "(Y/n) (L/n) and Izuku Midoriya. We haven't been properly introduced. Greetings, my name is Momo Yaoyorozu, and this is Mezo Shoji."

MEZO SHOJI

Shoji: *nods*

Izuku: *rushed bow* "Ah-! N-nice to meet both of you! My name is Izuku Midoriya!" '...and they already knew that...'

(Y/n): "Uh, greetings to you too fellow earthlings." *alien sign*

Momo: "The two of us- what?... No, that wasn't-! I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean-"

(Y/n): "Hahahaha! Dude I'm kidding, I'm kidding! Chill out. Sorry about that Momo. I just never heard anyone start with greetings before."

Momo: *nervous chuckle* "... T-that's alright. It's- Momo?"

(Y/n): "That's your name, isn't it?"

I did something. Deku's looking at me like I did something.

This one is Momo Yaoyorozu, isn't she?

Wait. I think this girl's the fancy one, and I guess using last names was already the formal thing in Japan.

(Y/n): "... Sorry! Sorry, I just- I prefer people use my actual name, but if that's too friendly for you then that's my bad."

Momo: "N-no, it's alright!... so long as I can call you (Y/n)?"

(Y/n): *smiles* "Well that's what I was goin' for."

Momo: "I... I see. *soft smile* Very well then! (Y/n), it's a pleasure to finally make you and Midoriya's acquaintance. If we may, myself and Shoji... we also wanted to apologize to you for yesterday."

Izuku: "Oh, that's right..."

(Y/n): *nods along* "That is right!... Wait, what happened?"

FLASHBACK

(Y/n): "Good hustle out there, dudes! High five!"

Momo: "... Y-yes. Um, we should regroup with the class. I'll... see you there, (L/n)..." *walks away*

Shoji: *walks away*

Todoroki: *walks away*

(Y/n): "... Alright, that's cool."

Later at (Y/n)'s House

FLASHBACK END

Shoji: "You tried to congratulate us, but we didn't exactly take our loss so well, and we ignored you for the rest of the day."

(Y/n): "Ohhhhh, that's right! Well dang, I almost forgot why I cried myself to sleep last night."

Momo: "I-I'm sorry, (Y/n)..."

Momo apologized before looking down with bitter recollection and a slightly-clenched fist.

Momo: "... It's just that... you dispatched our team of three so effortlessly, and in the shortest time. Not to mention you were the only one who went the extra mile by capturing the villains instead of the bomb, and the whole time you appeared to be... having fun. We were no more than stationary obstacles for you: the student who's arguably already a Pro..."

(Y/n): "Mm."

Izuku: 'Did he say 'mm'?'

Momo: "We've barely begun and we're already so far behind. We know that now... but there was absolutely no reason to act the way we did. I'm deeply sorry."

(Y/n): "Well, hold on. You guys didn't want me to go easy on you, right?"

Momo: "... No, we didn't."

(Y/n): "I wanted to win just as much as buddy over here. *ruffles Izuku's hair* The only problem was that you guys are, like, seriously badass. Also believe it or not, my power has its limits. The only way I was gonna make it against your team was to use what I had left and go all out."

Shoji: "Badass?"

Izuku: 'Limits?!'

Momo: "Us? Wait, so you do have limits?! And- you're saying that you gave us your absolute best despite that to ensure victory as efficiently as you did?"

(Y/n): "Yesssss. Also, sorry about the whole 'having fun' thing. I wasn't, like, making fun of you or anything, that's just my, um... Quirk-based fighting style?"

Izuku: *not-so-subtle whisper* "You didn't tell me you have limits to your Quirk!"

(Y/n): "We'll talk later."

Momo: "I... I never realized. It's... actually very reassuring to hear all of this from you!", she exclaimed, suddenly uplifted.

(Y/n): "D- yeah! And hey, maybe I am a step or two ahead because of the Quirk and the vigilante thing, but that's just whatever. You guys are here because of what Aizawa said about potential: all of you have it. Whatever level you two think I'm at, I guarantee you'll both pass that before you know it."

Momo: "Wow... That means so much coming from you. Thank you, (Y/n)."

Shoji: "We thought we were too far behind you at your minimum, but now we know you took us as seriously as we did you. Sorry, and thanks.", replied Mezo as he reached for a handshake.

(Y/n): "Damn! Ok honestly the arms caught me off guard. Warn a guy next time if you can."

Momo: *silent gasp*

Izuku: "(Y-y/n)..."

Shoji: "..."

Shoji POV

Well, that's just great.

I even made sure to keep the other two down because that's as close as I can get to everyone's normal.

I thought enough people knew how people like me tend to feel about our Quirks being called out so callously, but I was wrong.

I guess I was wrong about it being different here at U.A. too.

If this is about yesterday, I guess I wouldn't have taken my stunt lightly either. But he didn't have to say those nice things if he was gonna turn around on us like that.

Or... does he just not like me?

(Y/n): *rolling up sleeve*

Nobody in our class has hinted at any sort of prejudice they might have, but I'm not gonna think about how anyone else here might feel about people like me...

(Y/n): "Hnngh! Aaah, there we go..."

Izuku: "Whoa!!"

Momo: "What the-?!"

(Y/n): "Phew... *exhales*... When you're shaking hands, you gotta get to every one you see, right?" *holds out new hands*

Shoji: *shocked*

(Y/n): "... Okay! This is weird and stupid and clearly it made everyone uncomfortable. Sorry 'bout that, I thought it'd be cool thing, but-"

Shoji: "No!"

His arms! He's like me!... I think?

He was gonna put his hands down, but almost too eagerly I reached out and caught all three of (Y/n)'s with mine, making sure to shake them all in unison and as gently as possible.

Shoji: "It's- it's not weird. It's okay...
I didn't know you were like me."

(Y/n): *smiles* "Pretty cool, right? It's good to meet you, Shoji!"

Shoji: "Call me Mezo... And it's nice to meet you too, (Y/n)."

(Y/n): ... *snorts* "This is a little weird, if I'm being honest."

Shoji: *stifled laugh* "Yeah, kinda."

That was the fastest I've ever jumped to conclusions. I had him dead wrong.

We broke off the handshake, and it made me think back to before I got here. I was expecting to be treated differently, and hoped everyone would treat me like a normal student. I never thought I'd get to use all three of my hands to greet one person.

It admittedly was weird. But in a funny way... a good way. And more than that, I'm really happy there's someone here with a Quirk similar to mine, and from the last person I expected.

I guess this means we can be friends...

Momo: "That was incredible! What ability is that, if I may ask?"

(Y/n): good question idrk

Momo: "... Eh?"

(Y/n): "I mean I guess... *wiggles 15 fingers*... whatever it is, it's really more your special thing Mezo, so I'll just, uh, put these back inside me for now."

Shoji: "T-thanks."

Momo POV

Multiple, bordering on numerous Quirks. It's as if I turn around and he has a brand new one!

It's amazing!

I remember from the first day, his umbrella. The water bottles for his friends, and then the wall he made to trap Shoji during our battle...

I think (Y/n) can Create things just like me. I refuse to admit this, but it makes me a little jealous because mine is a rather unique ability, and because it's apparently just one of many Quirks he has.

And yet, (Y/n) was far more amicable than I thought he would be from the way me and my team treated him before. I can't imagine many who are accepted into this school would just set aside their pride and forgive something like that.

It's just another thing about him that makes him so intriguing.

From his general demeanor, (Y/n) seems to be... well, a friendly goofball, which completely contrasts his status as an individual known for possessing many incredible powers and skills, and who is an infamous vigilante.

And that power... I wouldn't have believed anyone else if they told me that he had limits to them.

Some kind of toll on his body or psyche, extreme fatigue, or a simple time limit? Who knows...

As interesting as he is, I don't know anything else about him. If I wanted to know more, which I do, I would have to spend more time with him.

I suppose I have no choice.

(Y/n) POV

(Y/n): "Anyways, I'm glad you two are cool about it all. But what about the other guy?"

Shoji: "You mean Todoroki? He didn't want to join us."

Momo: "We tried to bring him along, but he just said that you and him would 'cross paths' eventually."

(Y/n): "Huh..I thought we did that in class, but ok. Let's get to our cell before the warden passes out."

Shoji: *chuckles* "Sure."

Momo: *smiles* "Right!" 'I do hope Todoroki reconciles with you soon, but with you it seems to be very likely.
(Y/n) (L/n), I look forward to seeing you in class!'

And then there were four.

Izuku: "Hey (Y/n)?"

(Y/n): "Yo."

Izuku: "Have you ever noticed in video games where the guy you play makes friends with characters super fast?"

(Y/n): "Yeah. Oh, you don't think that's what just happened, do you?"

Izuku: *smiles* "No."
.
.
.

Classroom 1-A

Aizawa: "Decent work on yesterday's combat training, you guys. I saw the video feeds and went over all the team's results... Midoriya."

Izuku: *flinches*

Aizawa: "You won the match by breaking your arm again. Work harder, and don't give me the excuse that you can't control your Quirk. It's getting old. If a cer- (L/n) pay attention!"

(Y/n): "I am! What are you talking about?!"

Aizawa: "You were staring out the window!"

(Y/n): "I was- well, ok sorry. I'm- I'm listening."

Aizawa: "... If a certain someone isn't around when you're broken, you'll be stuck. For his sake, you should get a handle on your Quirk.
I imagine that power of yours will be useful once you do, so show some urgency, okay?"

Izuku: "Ah! Right!"

Aizawa: "Mm. And Mineta."

Mineta: "Uh, y-yes?"

Aizawa: "You literally and figuratively rode on your partner's back for the entire battle. In my book that kind of laziness means you really don't want to be here, in which case I'm more than happy to accommodate you..."

Mineta: *shaking*

Aizawa: "... but given the situation I say it was out of your power to do anything else. Just don't let me catch you riding anyone else's backs.
I'm expecting a lot from all of you, so don't let me down."

Mineta: "Uh... y-yes, sir!"

Aizawa: "Alright. Let's get down to business. Your first task will decide this class's future...

Class 1-A: 'Is it another Quirk test?!'

Aizawa: "... You all need to pick a class representative."

Class 1-A: 'Oh, good. Just normal school stuff!'

The class let out a collective sigh of relief before going into overdrive, most of them shouting their cases for taking the position of class rep, before one voice interjected.

Iida: "Everyone, please quiet yourselves!"

Iida began laying out his vision of the ideal class rep, and suggested the class take a democratic approach towards choosing their leader while very subtly hinting at himself.

Class 1-A: 'It's pretty obvious you want us to vote for you...'

Some of the students were skeptical and shared their thoughts, but in the end they decided nobody had a better idea, and before long the voting results came in.

Midoriya: 3

Yaoyorozu: 2

Iida: 1 (not from himself)

Izuku: 'How did I get three votes?!'

(Y/n): 'When am I gonna fight All for One?'

Katsuki: *slams desk* "Okay, you idiots!! Who voted for the damn nerd?!"

Izuku: *shaking* "K-kacchan?! I-I-I thought we were f-friends again!"

(Y/n): "Hey yeah, what gives? I went through the trouble of writing an entire chapter on that conversation alone."

Katsuki: "WHAT?! AND YOU THINK NOW I SHOULD JUST LET HIM HAVE EVERYTHING HE WANTS?!?!"

(Y/n): "A good friend would say yes but I guess that's not the case-"

Katsuki: *points* "Me and Deku agreed to work on it! And anyways, he's too damn timid to lead the class!!"

(Y/n): "I-... well, I wouldn't use that word."

Izuku: *pouts* "(Y-y/n)!"

(Y/n): *raises hands in surrender* "I'm sorry, but he's not entirely wrong!"

Katsuki: "Thank you!"

(Y/n): "Socially, you're a bit of a novice, bro. But that's not your fault, and it's a bad thing. It makes you special."

Izuku: "D-Does it really?"

(Y/n): "Yeah, but like, what it doesn't make you is an ideal class rep."

Iida: *seething* "One vote... as grateful as I am it wasn't enough, but I can't argue with the system I chose!"

Aizawa: "All right, the class rep is Midoriya, and our deputy is Yaoyorozu."

Soon after the decision was made, it was time for Class 1-A to head to their core classes, and for (Y/n) to try and help his friend with his new and lingering doubt.

(Y/n) packed his belongings, looking around the classroom full of fictional characters, nodding to the two he just befriended before approached by Deku.

Izuku: "You, uh... you might've been right. I'd like to be the class rep, but now that I am, I don't know..."

(Y/n): "Well you don't have to know. But what I know is that we're both here to be Heroes, Deku. Let that sink in, and then think about how much trouble leading a class around will be."

Izuku: "Oh, that's a good point! I almost forgot about it."

(Y/n): "Forgot what? Your life-long dream, or having All Might's power bestowed upon you, or enrolling here at U.A., or...?"

Izuku: "I-I didn't forget about all that! I just meant-... *scoffs* You know what I meant. But you're right; it might not be so bad... thanks."

(Y/n): *nods*
.
.
.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

25.4K 22 9
Mature, Sex, Smut
73.8K 173 19
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
205K 10.3K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
29.7K 772 85
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...