Gyujin One Shots

By gyujin_0_0

This is a gyujin one-shot only. Requests are open, just comment me it and yeah hope you enjoy! Also please do... More

Mafia's Little Boy
The Little Suprise
author's note.
Magnetz
Magnetz p.2
The Truth Untouched
Author's note
Author's Note
The Weird Twist p.2
Happy Family
The World's Wrong Doings
I'm Scared
uhhh hi

The Weird Twist

517 21 8
By gyujin_0_0

'Yujin? Omg baby you're here? I thought you said you couldn't come, wait is that a surprise arrival?!? Omg you're the best boyfriend any girl could ask for.' The girl went on and on being super annoying while clinging onto the poor guys arms like a damn koala.

'Yeah. Surprise!' He said through gritted teeth and a sarcastic smile.

'I knew you love me. Andrea was wrong, you won't marry that Prince but me right?' She said looking at him a little too disgustingly to his liking.

'What Prince?' He asked her.

'Oh? You don't know him? How come? He's like so handsome, but that doesn't matter, he's gay after all.' She said showing him her phone of a handsome looking man with a crown on his head, looking much ethereal.

'What if I did like him?' He said looking at her with a hidden smirk.

'No you don't, you're not a fag-' lin said before feeling a firm hand on her throat.

'DON'T FUCKING SAY THAT!' Yujin shouted at her face, making lin shake in fear.

'Why? Are you gay? Eww disgusting! I knew it! You look at guys as if you want to be fucked right there you fa-'

'..........'

'I put up with you for alot, should've killed you earlier you useless bitch.' He said before going away from the place.

.........

'You did what?' A woman shouted at the one and only Han Yujin.

'Mom you don't get it, she was annoying Ok? I won't marry her.' He said rolling his eyes at his mother's unnecessary commotion.

'We'll you don't have to anymore because you killed her!' She shouted at him turning really red during the process.

'She deserved it.' He said while munching his popcorn totally unfazed.

'You're just like your father! Can't control their anger issues at all!' She said all frustrated.

'Why me? Look at you, you look like you're about to explode.' Yujin's dad said absolutely offended with her ranting.

'Yes because you're responsible son just killed his fiancé!' She said actually looking like she could burst any moment.

'So what? He's handsome any girl is gonna get to his feet in no time.' He said looking as unfazed as yujin. Like son like father indeed.

'Not a must.' Yujin said.

'What is?' His mother asked in confusion.

'I mean my fiancé being a female, it's not a must.' He said still munching on his popcorn.

'Hahaha you? With a man? Hahahaha oh my god, yup definitely like his father.' Mrs. Han said laughing at her sons words.

'I'm not joking, in fact I even found someone.' He said putting down his popcorn now.

'Are you serious? Who is that I might ask?' His father asked this turn getting curious about his son finally mentioning someone.

'I don't know his name...' He said bringing the popcorn in his mouth again.

'........'

'Go out before I kill you this Instant.' His mother said with balled fists.

'OK OK chill mom~' He said teasingly then running out when his mother stood up.

'Huhh I wish he could for once be serious.' She said massaging her temples.

'Yeah...' Mr. Han said making his wife side eye him.

..........

'Yujin! Here!' A voice called out behind the said boy.

'Oh hey what's up?' Yujin said before sharing their handshake.

'Nothing yo- wait actually their is something, two actually.' He said kinda getting serious making Yujin stop in bi's tracks and waiting for the boy to continue.

'Well Gunwook?' Yujin asked staring to get impatient.

'Hey I'm sorry for your loss, I know you might be feeling really sad but hey this will go alright? Everyone one dies, and.....why are you looking at me like I'm some clown?' Gunwook said his expression changing from one of concern to a done look.

'Because you are lmao. Being serious doesn't suit you.' Yujin said laughing.

'I was trying to be a good friend and at least act like I'm a tiny bit concerned.' Gunwook said with a fake sad expression.

'To be honest it lasted way more than I expected, good job Yujin I'm proudl' Gunwook said while patting yujin's shoulders both chuckling after.

'Yeah anyway a question, do you happen to know about a handsome Prince that is gay?' Yujin asked his friend making him stop.

'What? Why are you stopping?' Yujin asked a weird looking Gunwook.

'Why do you ask?' Gunwook asked back.

'We'll I don't know to be honest, he just seems interesting.' Yujin said walking again with his hands in his pocket making Gunwook follow suit.

'You mean him?' Gunwook asked showing a picture of him and the handsome Prince he was asking about.

'Wait you know him?' Yujin asked totally not fazed about how handsome that guy looked with his wet hair and exposed upper body.

'Know him? Dude we lived together.' Gunwook answered back.

'How am I supposed to know? And what do you mean by loved together, is he your brother?' Yujin asked looking interested.

'No but yes. Long story short he was my brother but he ended up having the royal blood so they took him away from our family and he's getting prepared to be a king, after.....' Gunwook said then trailing off.

'After what?!' Yujin asked getting really impatient.

'Chill let me breathe, anyways after he gets married to someone.' He finishes his words.

'Why does he have to marry to become a king?' Yujin asked weirdest out.

'When you know why then tell me I also want to know. Byeeee.' Gunwook replied then rushing off to his school his fins wobbling pretty fast.

'This son of a freak.' Yujin cursed out, before following behind his fins just as fast as Gunwook's.

..........

Time skip...

'Can't to finish these two years left of school, it's so boring.' Gunwook groaned.

'Yeah......oh by the way what was the other thing you wanted to tell me?' Yujin asked.

'What other thing?' Gunwook asked back looking confused.

'You sadi you had two things to say this morning. One being my fiancé's death and you didn't say the other.' Yujin said trying to make the fish head remember.

'Ooohhh that thing. We're going on a trip you can say.' Gunwook said after remembering.

'And? You going?' Yujin asked his friend.

'It's not like I have a choice.' Gunwook replied yujin's question.

'Can you be more specific please?' Yujin said looking done at his friends delaying of words.

'We're going to the castle.' He said with a boring expression.

'Shouldn't you be excited?' Yujin asked weirded out by how he looked forced in meeting his brother.

'Why should I? It's not like he remembers us.....plus we're going just because his father wants to choose one of the students from here.' Gunwook said looking pretty much annoyed.

'Why here?' Yujin asked dumbfounded.

'Because our dad's are great men. And he wants the best for his son, and apparently Gyuvin rejected all the Princess pointed for him, including your fiancé.' Gunwook answered yujin's hundredth question of the days.

'Gyuvin is his name? And that son is your brother by the way.' Yujin said making Gunwook roll his eyes.

'Used to.' He corrected then paced his fins yet again.

'Slow down you giant fish!' Yujin shouted at his back.

'Be fast you small fish!' Gunwook aid teasing the other one.

'I'm till growing!' He shouted back making Gunwook laugh at his word.

............

'OK is everyone present?' The principle asked the students seen, getting a negative response.

'Then let's get going.' She said as they all moved their fins in sync going for the castle.

They all arrived at the given destination, making different kinds of sounds be heard from the students. Some yelling in excitement, some in relief, and some in awe of the big place.

'OK everyone please don't embarrass me and be polite Ok?' The principle asked getting a yes as a reply.

.........

'Next...'

'Next...'

'Next...'

'Next...'

'Please no I promise to be a good wife just please marry me Prince Gyuvin.' The girl pleaded with her hands clasped together.

'Guards take her out.' Prince Gyuvin ordered making the guards move instantly.

'Common son you can't just skip all of them. Look there are many options, everyone will be lucky to have you.' The king said wanting to convince the stubborn Prince.

'They're not what I want father.' Gyuvin said making a sigh be heard.

'Nex- Gunwook? What are you doing here?' Gyuvin asked when seeing his brother coming in.

'DON'T assume anything, mom made me come, also brought some friend of mine..... come in Yujin.' Gunwook said then calling out for his friend.

'Good morning your majesties.' Yujin said bowing towards the two royals.

'Oh this is Yujin? I finally got to see you after such a long time. You probably don't remember me by now.' Gyuvin said having a smile on his face by the small memory.

'Yeah.... I don't sorry.' Yujin said bowing.

'Oh no Need, you where small indeed, anyway would you be willing to be my queen?' Gyuvin asked making both Gunwook and the king surprised.

'It's king....and sure why not.' Yujin said with an unbothered expression.

'T-then it's set-settled.' The king stuttered in surprise, while going out of the room with a happy smile.

'Wait what just happened?' Gunwook asked astonished.

'I asked your friend if he'd agree to be my partner and he agreed.' Gyuvin said with a small grin.

'Yeah I heard it genius, my question is why Yujin? I thought you're not interested in relationships.' Gunwook said not getting his friend at all,

'Changed my mind.' Yujin said shrugging his shoulders.

'OK so I got everything prepared, tomorrow is the wedding! Oh almost forgot here's the paper sign here and here son.' The King said with a huge smile on his lips, referring to Yujin as his son.

Yujin did as said and then was escorted by the king himself alongside Gunwook to the Royal sledge to be met with all the necessities.

'Damn you both really won in life.' Gunwook said sighing as he put his head on the cushion.

'You can say that...' Yujin said with a tiny grin and a hint of pinkish hue on his soft cheeks.

Hiiii! It's not what I wrote before but that's all I could so sorry if it wasn't as good as you expected. And if you want me to make a part two of this then say because I can at least make a little more interesting, it's up to you. And I'll try to do the exact plot for the vampire one so stay tuned. Hope you enjoyed reading my one-shot, have a good day byeee!💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 300 16
Yujin's older brother Gyuvin has a new friend named Ricky. Ricky is a new student in his school from China who moved to Korea. Ever since he met Ric...
17.9K 584 29
Like the title says requests are open
67.8K 2.2K 33
π–©π—‚π—Œπ—Žπ—‡π—€π—Œ π—†π—ˆπ—π—π–Ύπ—‹ π—‚π—Œ 𝖺 𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗅𝖺𝖽𝗒 π—π—π—ˆ π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύπ—Œ π—Œπ—π—‚π—π–Όπ—π—‚π—‡π—€ π—Žπ—‰ 𝗁𝖾𝗋 π—π—Žπ—Œπ–»π–Ίπ—‡π–½π—Œ, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 π–Όπ—ˆπ—Žπ—…π–½ 𝖻𝖾 π—ˆοΏ½...
7.8K 314 9
Shimkongz oneshots πŸ“ This wattpad story contain content that may be inappropriate to younger readers. Please note that this is all FICTION. Characte...