๐ˆ๐๐…๐‘๐”๐๐€๐Œ๐ˆ โธป nelson...

By -lovcroan

โ I WAS BLIND TO SEE, THAT YOU WERE RIGHT INFRUNAMI. โž It all started when Vienna Anderson just finished her... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
โ”€โ”€ chapter one
โ”€โ”€ chapter two
โ”€โ”€ chapter three
โ”€โ”€ chapter four
โ”€โ”€ chapter five
โ”€โ”€ chapter six
โ”€โ”€ chapter seven
โ”€โ”€ chapter eight
โ”€โ”€ chapter nine
โ”€โ”€ chapter ten
โ”€โ”€ chapter eleven
โ”€โ”€ chapter twelve
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirteen
โ”€โ”€ chapter fourteen
โ”€โ”€ chapter fifteen
โ”€โ”€ chapter sixteen
โ”€โ”€ chapter seventeen
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
โ”€โ”€ chapter nineteen
โ”€โ”€ chapter twenty
โ”€โ”€ chapter twenty one
โ”€โ”€ chapter twenty two
โ”€โ”€ chapter twenty three
โ”€โ”€ chapter twenty four
โ”€โ”€ chapter twenty five
โ”€โ”€ chapter twenty six
โ”€โ”€ chapter twenty seven
โ”€โ”€ chapter twenty eight
โ”€โ”€ chapter twenty nine
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirty
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirty one
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirty two
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirty three
( instagram )
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirty four
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirty five
( instagram post )
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirty six
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirty seven
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirty eight
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirty nine
โ”€โ”€ chapter forty
โ”€โ”€ chapter forty-one
โ”€โ”€ chapter forty-two
โ”€โ”€ chapter forty-three
โ”€โ”€ chapter forty-four
โ”€โ”€ chapter forty-five
โ”€โ”€ chapter forty-six
๐„๐๐ƒ ๐†๐€๐Œ๐„ ( the sequel )

โ”€โ”€ chapter eighteen

3.3K 53 99
By -lovcroan

"WHAT UP FAM, it's yo boy nelson and i'm taking over cam's channel." he exclaims, his arm wrapped around someone and vienna comes into frame while rubbing her eyes. "we're going to have a party tonight since we're going to LA in a few days and it's gonna be a movie."

"i invited my basketball team and then nelson also invited his." vienna spoke to the camera, giving them a thumbs up. her eyes widen and she yelps when nelson suddenly grabbed her waist, throwing her over his shoulder.

"now, if you don't mind, we're going to go watch a movie before everyone comes here." he ran away, a distant sound of vienna's laughter was heard until it stopped.

while they were watching a movie, vienna grabs her phone and goes on instagram. "wanna go on live?"

"let's do it." nelson sat up, fixing his arm around her and leaned over. she clicks on the live button and immediately people joined.

they both wave at the camera, her phone on her lap.

user33 aaaahhh his arm is around her!
user73 they're actually so cute
camwilderr tf is u guys doing? come and help set up outside mf

nelson read cam's comment out loud, making them laugh. "no thanks."

camwilderr nelson i swear to god

"you're in my fucking house, buddy!" he yelled, furrowing his eyebrows. vienna just sat there, reading the comments while she chewed her gum.

user69 who was ur guys first celebrity crush?

"that's a good question." vienna said, reading their question out loud. nelson was watching the movie on the screen but vienna got his attention so he looked at her phone, leaning his head on hers.

"what question?" he asked.

"who was our first celebrity crush." she thought about it for a moment and nelson watches her, a small smile on his face.

user6 the way he looks at her omg
iso.lj Nelson😍😍
user9 yo lavar wtf

"jordan poole. i love him so much." vienna did a little heart, her phone leaning against her legs. nelson pressed his lips into a thin line, shaking his head. "but of course, nelson has my heart now."

she pinches his cheek and nelson goes red. "yeah okay, don't sugar coat it vee."

"who was yours?"

"daddy lavar." nelson bites his lips but then stops, laughing while vienna gave him a side eye.

she sighed, shaking her head. "this is what i gotta deal with on a daily basis ya'll, it's not fun at all."

nelson smacks his lips, looking back at the tv screen. "she loves me ya'll, i don't know what this girl is on."

"yeah, i do love him." she discreetly shakes her head no but nelson noticed, unwrapping his arm and moving far away from her. vienna laughs, a big smile on her face.

he jokingly glares over to her. "i'm going to sit, right here." he points to where he was sitting and then vienna kept laughing at him. "bro, i'm gonna—"

immediately, he moves back to where he was, grabbing her face and peppering it with kisses. you could still hear vienna laughing, the live watching it all happen.

user78 STOP THEYRE SO CUTE.
-roansversion i love them.
iso.lj AYO KEEP IT PG
user99 OMGOMG
nienna122 omg somebody better be screenrecording that because i didnt get
it and i need to make an edit

nelson presses a kiss on her lips and then sat back down next to her. vienna's cheeks were really red and she looked back at her phone with a big grin.

they continue to answer some questions until there was a knock on the door. both of their heads look up, nelson stands up to go open the door.

"hey, what up ya'll?" nelson asked, dapping someone up. "vee, end the live, they're all here."

vienna blew a kiss to the camera and then ended it, shoving her phone in her pocket to go see everyone. she smile when her whole basketball team walks inside.

"vienna!" maya yelled, engulfing her friend in a hug. they haven't seen each other since their season ended together, at least maya's basketball season did. "i missed you so much."

"i missed you more." vienna mumbled, maya only hugged her tighter and then they eventually pulled away.

a familiar voice spoke up behind vienna, startling her. "wow, no hugs for me? i guess trio's never work out." she turned around, her jaw dropping when she saw ellie.

"oh my gosh, ellie!" she exclaimed, wrapping her arms around her. "i thought you couldn't come?"

"i lied, i wanted it to be a surprise." she shrugged her shoulders, vienna pulling her into a hug again. when they pulled apart, she wrapped her arms around both of her best friends.

maya looks over her shoulders, rolling her eyes. "why did you invite nessa? she's literally flirting with nelson right now." she mentioned, whispering.

both vienna and ellie look over. she lets out a frustrated sigh when she saw nelson and nessa talking to each other. she knew not to think much of it because of what happened with fern.

"it's fine, nelson isn't the type to do anything unloyal." she reassured, nodding her head with a smile on her face.

maya and ellie share a look but vienna didn't notice since she was talking about the past 2 months with RWE.

even though vienna assured herself and her best friends that nothing bad was going to happen, she couldn't help but feel that pit in her stomach as she glances over her shoulder to look at nelson and nessa.

ever since the party started, nelson and vienna didn't really have time to talk to each other since they were both mingling with their other friends.

"yo, have you seen nelson anywhere, vee?" lavar asked, tapping her shoulder. she turned around to face him.

shaking her head no, lavar sighed. "why? did something happen?"

"nope! nothing at all!" lavar said but his voice cracking, vienna raised her eyebrows in suspicion. lavar looked over his shoulder, she follows his gaze.

can stood there, motioning for him to leave. "okay! lovely party, right vee? i gotta now! gotta scurry! bye bye!"

vienna furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, lavar and cam ran out of the living room. she looks over to maya and ellie. "hey, i'll be right back."

they nod their heads and vienna followed them up the stairs. she made sure to be quiet so they wouldn't know she was behind them. they walked into nelson's room and she immediately heard yelling.

she stood outside the door, deciding in her head whether to open it or not. but she froze when she heard something she wish she did not hear.

"you kissed her?!" lavar yelled from inside the room, he sounded shocked and disappointed at the same time.

"no! i didn't kiss her, she kissed me but then i was too slow at pulling away from her that her friend managed to get a photo so it looked like i kissed her back!" nelson was quick to defend himself.

she heard cam take a deep sigh. "bro, how the fuck do you react that slowly? you know if that photo goes around and vee finds out, she's going to think the wrong way."

"bro i know, i messed up hard."

"it's not your fault, unless you're keeping something from us and you kissed her back." lavar slowly said, staring at nelson.

"i didn't, i swear i didn't." nelson quickly said. "but, she is really pretty and i do really like vee-"

"don't tell me you're going to break up with her." cam cuts him off, crossing his arms. "you know, having vienna in your life is a big win. you'll never find anyone like her, nelson, you're not fucking thinking this through."

"but isn't wrong to stay with a girl while you like another girl?!"

"you like her?" lavar screamed at him. "nelson, what the actual fuck. cut her off."

"no! i'm not cutting her off."

"if you actually loved vienna, you shouldn't be acting this fucking stupid." cam sighed and stared at him. nelson looked down at the ground in guilt.

"did you give her your social media?"

"yes." nelson mumbled.

"nelson..bro." there was a moment of silence before lavar spoke up again. "what is her name even?"

"nessa. she's on the same basketball team as vienna. before she got recruited on rwe."

"you know what, think about what the fuck you're saying. i'm going back downstairs to hang with vienna." cam said, vienna was frozen on the spot that she couldn't move.

she couldn't believe what she just heard. the door opens and cam stares at vienna in shock. she had tears streaming down her face, looking up at him.

"vienna." cam mumbled but due to the silence, lavar and nelson heard it. nelson stood up suddenly, staring at vienna.

"vee." he said but then vienna gives him a cold glare.

"fuck you." she mutters, she spoke up once again. "we're over. don't try to contact me." she starts running down the stairs. nelson tries following her but cam grabs his arm, he looked back at him and cam just shook his head.

"just leave her alone, nelson." and then he walked away to go comfort vienna.

nelson just stood there and lavar puts a hand on his shoulder. "you messed up big time, nelson."

roan speaks!
u guys wanted angst, heres some
angst🤷‍♀️ thank you leahnotfound_ for
the idea!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

942K 27.1K 66
COMPLETED - It's puck at first sight for Jules Martin, when his gaze falls on Luna Larsson at his first College ice hockey game with a new team. The...
46.4K 1.4K 16
You met Lin at "Hamilton" auditions, and since then, you've had a huge crush at him. Then, you're introduced to your best friend's new boyfriend... a...
444K 14.1K 27
"You are nothing but a game to me." // Camren (AU) // the devil's right there, right there in the details and you don't want to hurt yourself, hurt...
31.3K 410 28
"๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ฒ'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต, ๐—ถ'๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ถ'๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๏ฟฝ...