Take Me Back | A Killian Jone...

By Abbigail1997

Alyssa. A woman nobody can remember, a woman who can't remember who she is or where she's from. All she knows... More

Lost Girl
Bad Blood
I Was Honest
Truth Hurts
Runaway Baby
Find My Way Back Home
Thunder
Heartbreak central
Here We Go
Hate Me, Love Me
Tell Me Something I don't Know
Am I Wrong?
Don't Lie To Me
Look What You Made Me Do
Much Better For You
Family Matter
Do I Have Your Attention?
Deal Or No Deal
Why Did It Have To Be Me?
You Are The Reason
Lies and More Lies
No Holding Me Back
Family Like No Other
Hero's Unite
Family Time
Revenge
New York Fever
Forgiveness
A Different Story
The True Saviour
New Author
Back To Reality
The Dark One
Get Out Of My Head
Break Away
I Found You
It's Too Late
Just Come Back To Me
Somebody Save Me
You Don't Know The Truth
I Tried
Operation White Light
I'm Sorry
My Way
I Can Do This
Keep Running Away
Make A Change
Betrayal
We Can Do This
What Did You Do To Me?
Torture
You Hurt Me
New Plan
Can't Let You Win
Truth Is Out
First Kiss
Family Come First
Goodbye

Angry For You

236 6 0
By Abbigail1997

"Alright that's enough out of you." Killian's voice calls out as he makes his way towards us.

"I'm just getting started." Leroy counters as he cracks his knuckles.

"Another word out of you and I will slit your throat, do you understand me dwarf?"

"Ouch." I comment, that's a bit harsh. Even for him.

"He's saved you this time." He walks away, Killian looks at me.

"You expecting a thank you?" I ask.

"Not this time, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, you know I could have handled him."

"Who said I was saving you from him?" He smiles. "I need you to come with me."

"Where are we going?"

"To make sure Henry is okay." I follow him to the mayors office, he knocks on the door trying to get Henry's attention. "Henry. I know you're in there, mate. I need you to come with me now."

"There's no way I'm going anywhere with a dirty pirate." I hear Henry call out.

"Dirty? I bathe quite frequently, thank you very much."

"I never liked you, and I like you even less now that you and my mom are together." A spring of pain fills my body, I quickly push the feeling aside.

"Emma used that word? 'Together'?"

"Go!"

"Okay. Henry, I need to bring you somewhere safe. All right." Killian looks at me for help.

"Let me try." I stand by the door so that Henry could hear me. "Henry? It's me, please we just want to get you somewhere safe."

"No! You didn't even fight to stay here. You let him take you!" Henry calls back to me.

"He would have killed you and your family. I was doing what I thought was best Henry, to keep you safe. That's all I cared about."

"You should have fought! You should have been with the pirate not my mom."

"Yeah well things don't go the way we want sometimes."

"I don't want you back here! They were right about you, you're nothing but evil."

"It's just a spell, it's just a spell." I mumble to myself.

"Pardon me, love." Killian comes to the door, I stand back as he pours a potion on the door. "I'm coming in!" He opens the door and walks in, just as he does that he slides on some marbles and falls down to the ground with a thud. "Uhh!" I laugh at him, Henry quickly runs past us.

"Henry!" I yell to him.

"Henry! I'm just trying to do what's best for you!" Killian looks at me now that Henry was no longer in our view. "It's fine, I don't need any help." He gets up himself.

"Oh good, I was beginning to think that you needed it." He rolls his eyes. "We need to get Henry." I turn to leave but a guy walks to us. "Oh, hello." I smirk, he doesn't look to bad if I say so myself.

"Out of my way." He replies grumpily before pushing me to the side slightly and going towards Killian. "I've been looking for you, pirate. Come to pay you back for that shiner you gave me."

"Now's not the time, mate." Killian groans.

"Rude." I mumble.

"Oh, it bloody well is the time! Now let's see how hard you are without your girlfriend 'round to protect ya." Killian knocks him out.

"And here I am thinking I'm hated, looks like you've got enemies of your own." I comment.

"Did he hurt you?"

"No, I've had a lot worse done to me."

"We need to follow Henry." We both head back towards the main street, it begins to snow, and everybody seems to be now hugging each other.

"And just like that everyone is forgiving each other. Just like nothing ever happened." I say to Killian.

"I've got something that I need to do, try to stay out of trouble Ally." He walks away, I walk a little closer to the centre but I stop myself. The spell brought out people's anger, what people really think deep down but are too scared to act on it. I replay what's been said to me in my head, the only one who was nice to me is Anna but she wasn't under the curse.

"Emma!" Mary-Margaret calls out as Emma runs and hugs David and Mary-Margaret who is pushing the pram with baby Neal in it. I think it's time for me to leave, I came back to maybe be a family again. To be with the people I care about and who I thought cared for me but I guess that no longer applies, maybe a new start will be better for me. Meet new people, make new friends. Maybe have a family one day.

"Mom!" Henry runs up to Regina first and hugs her.

"Henry." Regina smiles.

"And mom." Henry and Emma hug. "Alyssa!" I see Henry now looking at me, he motions for me to come towards him. I sigh before going to him.

"Alyssa, we're so sorry. It was the curse." Mary-Margaret.

"Yeah." I smile. "None of you have to worry about me anymore." I tell them, I know there's no easy way of going about this. May as well tell them.

"What do you mean?" David questions.

"I'm leaving. I see now, I don't have any business being round here. You're all a lot happier than before, I'm glad."

"You can't leave!" Henry argues.

"Henry." Regina says to him, he shakes his head.

"No mom, she can't."

"He's right. You can't." Emma looks at me, well that I didn't expect.

"Pretty sure nobody wanted me here in the first place." I remind her.

"Until things are back to normal, you're staying."

"I have no place to stay."

"You can stay with us again." David offers, I avoid his and Mary-Margaret's gaze.

"There. All sorted."

"Great." I fake a smile.

I stand out side the ice wall with Killian, Emma, Henry, Anna, Kristof, Elsa and Mary-Margaret.

"Wow, that is a lot of ice." Anna states.

"And it's time for it to come down." Elsa uses her powers to make the wall come down.

"Okay. Now can we go back home?" She skips a little to the exit.

"Stop! Don't take another step! That's the town line." Emma quickly warns her.

"Right. But I want to leave the town. Didn't I just say that?"

"The wall may be down, but I sense that some of Ingrid's magic remains." She puts her hands against thin air where the line is. "Yeah, leaving this town has never been simple. And Ingrid? She didn't change things. She wanted to be here alone with you and me. She wanted to make Storybrooke her ice castle, and clearly she wanted to protect it."

"So how do we get back home?"

"Walking wouldn't get us there anyway. We're in a different realm." Elsa sighs.

"We need to find a portal. Or magic beans or something."

"Okay, now I'm lost." Kristoff comments as he looks between Anna, Elsa and Emma.

"Well, then let's get one of those things. We have to hurry." Anna claims.

"No, we don't need to rush. We need to be careful. Arendelle will still be there while we figure this out." Elsa assures her.

"It might not. Did we forget to tell her?" Anna looks at Kristoff.

"A lot of stuff was going on." He replies.

"Tell me what?" Elsa asks.

"Arendelle's been conquered... By Hans and his 12 brothers." Anna admits.

"Emma, we need to find a way back... Now."

"We'll do our best." Emma re assures her.

"So what happens if I cross the line?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Usually you'll forget about everything and everyone here. You'll never remember that this place existed, and you'll never be able to return. Not without magic from this side if you do remember." Mary-Margaret tells me.

"Doesn't sound too bad to me."

"Ally." Killian looks at me, I notice Emma give him a weird look.

"Oh right sorry, I'm not allowed to leave." I say sarcastically.

"Not until everything is back to normal." Emma reminds me.

"And how long will that be?"

"It'll take as long as it takes." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 15.1K 103
❝NOW THAT I SEE YOU.❞ In which the impulsive, prone-to-violence pirate falls for the girl made out of literal sunshine [ONCE UPON A TIME S...
8.6K 407 9
Killian Jones is a con man who, along with his partner Robin, swindles wealthy women out of their money. Emma Swan is an heiress and owner of a secur...
23.6K 1.4K 40
When Emma Swan was 16 she and her boyfriend Killian Jones (17) had gotten pregnant. Though when Killian found out he decided to finish High School in...
65.1K 2.9K 40
Emma Swan was a girl no one saw. Killian Jones was the guy everyone knew. One day at a dance Emma pulled a Cinderella move and Killian became obsesse...