The Lycan's Mark

By Kayy_B

Leanne (Leah) Rose Ashford loves life. She's young, free and has everything she has ever wanted. What could p... More

The Lycan's Mark **(Coming Soon)**
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Update: Please read
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three

Chapter Forty Six

3.2K 146 20
By Kayy_B

Chapter Forty-Six

Silence enveloped the room as he held the card up on to my face. His facial expression suggested that he was waiting for an answer and he would have to wait a long time because I didn't owe him anything.

"Leanne."

"Vladamir." I mimicked his tone and voice.

"Why do you have this?" He repeated the question again but this time slower and his voice had a hint of anger in it.

I shrugged casually. "It doesn't concern you."

"It does not concern me?" Vladamir repeated the question, the hint of anger no longer sounding like a hint.

"Yep. Now get out of my room." I gave him a sweet smile as he frowned down at me. I reached over and tried to snatch the card off him but he moved his hand away.

"Tell me why this card is in your possession."

"Why do you think dumb arse?" I snapped not in the mood to talk to him anymore.

He didn't say anything as he stood there with his jaws clenched. I let out a sigh as I realised that he wouldn't leave me alone or this room until he had answer. "She gave it to me."

"When?"

Letting out a bigger sigh I answered his question. "Yesterday at the club." He didn't look like he believed me and I shook my head in annoyance. "I barely go anywhere, where else would I have seen her?"

"Why did you keep it?"

What is up with him and the million questions? I'm sure he has plans to ruin other people's day why isn't he doing that?

Shrugging, I answered his question. "I don't know." It wasn't a lie, I wasn't entirely sure why I kept the card. I was going to get rid of it but something stopped me. "Can I have it back now?"

It was very clear that he didn't want me to have this or have any contact with Selene which naturally only made me want to have it more. She was his...friend? I wasn't sure I could describe Selene or anyone as his friends, was he capable of having a friendship? She was his acquaintance not an enemy of his so why did he not want me to have any contact with her?

"No." He scrunched the card up causing annoyance to flare up inside me.

"You're an arse you know that! I wanted that back, why did you scrunch it up?"

His facial reaction remained blank as I screeched in his face. "Because you do not need it."

"Who are you to tell me what I need or don't need? I'm sick and tired of you dictating my life! I'm leaving, screw you."

I got up from bed only to be pushed back. I got up again and Vladamir pushed me back again causing me to let out a scream. "What the fuck?"

"Stay in bed." He commanded as he pushed me back to bed for the third time.

"You're not the boss of me."

Vladamir smirked. "I most certainly am."

I wanted to wipe the smirk of his face and it seemed like Vladamir knew what I was thinking as he grabbed both my wrists. "Behave."

"I hate you." I spat out as we glared at each other.

His smirk slipped slightly for a few seconds before it returned again, however, it wasn't the same as before, it looked forced like he was putting on a show.

"I do not care."

The anger dissipated from my body and I stopped fighting him. "Let go of me. I want to be alone."

Vladamir slowly removed his hands from my wrists and I curled into a ball, my insides felt as though they were being squeezed by a giant hand with inhumane force.

His hesitant hand softly brushed my hair away from my face when I grimaced in pain.

"What are you doing?" I groaned out as another cramp flooded my body. His behaviour always confused me, he was too hot and cold, I could never predict what he would do next or what he was thinking.

He immediately withdrew his hands leaving me cold all of a sudden even though I was wrapped up in my duvet.

"How can we alleviate this pain?"

We?

"It's period pain, it'll be gone in a few days." I gritted out. My pains were usually bad during the first few days and then it was more uncomfortable than painful. I managed it with paracetamol, GPs were useless when it comes to menstrual pain and issues.

"You will be like this for a few days?"

His questions and presence was irritating me and I snapped at him. "I thought you had a sister."

As soon as I said those words I regretted it immediately. I didn't have to see him to know how cruel my words were and how they affected him.

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have said that." I began to apologise. "I'm bitchy when I'm on my period but that's no excuse. I'm sorry."

Vladamir nodded and guilt enveloped me. He had told me about his family and I used something he said to hurt him, it was bang out of order and I shouldn't have said that. I wanted him to tell me about his family but why would he if I responded like this?

Removing the duvet away, I got up into a sitting position. I grabbed his hands, grateful that he didn't snatch it away. "I'm sorry Vladamir, I mean it. I shouldn't have said that and I won't say something like that ever again."

He stared back at me, his eyes swirling with so many emotions that I was struggling to keep up. We were like this for a minute or so, holding hands and staring at each other. The pain I was feeling only seconds ago disappeared and I welcomed the surprising comfort I felt from Vladamir.

He reached down and softly brushed his lips against mine, it was unlike any other interactions we had every had. It was soft and gentle, his warm, full lips brushing against mine causing pleasure to ripple through my body.

He didn't deepen the kiss and I didn't either but I didn't push him away. This felt more personal, more intimate, more loving than what we were used to. His caressing lips made me feel safe and loved.

Loved?

I pulled back away from him and watched as his eyes became slightly disappointed before going back to its usual expressionless state.

"If you need anything, call Jo."

For some reason I had thought- or maybe it was a want instead of a thought- I thought he would say to call him if I needed anything.

I nodded and he promptly left the room taking Selene's crumpled card with him. I watched as he left, feeling strange all of a sudden. Once he was gone I got back into bed and groaned as the pain returned with a vengeance.

"Being a girl sucked." I muttered to myself as I tried to find a comfortable positions where I didn't feel like my body was trying to kill me.

I had put the TV on and tried to watch something but I couldn't concentrate not because of the pain but because of my thoughts that seemed to want to haunt me. No matter how many times I tried to ignore it my mind swirled back to Vladamir and us.

There was no 'us' not really, however, I couldn't stop thinking about it. Maybe it was the PMS causing me to become delusional but my mind kept drifting to a place in my head where there was an us. It would show me what life could be like with Vladamir and what we could and would be like.

No matter how hard I tried, I kept thinking about it. The pain seemed to be a distant thought as Vladamir became my main one.

Desperate for a distraction I took a quick shower again but this time I didn't wash my hair, only my body. Once I was done and dressed I decided to go to the kitchen and make myself something instead of calling Jo. I had taken some more paracetamol so even though the pain was there, it wasn't as severe.

I wasn't sure what I wanted to eat and to be honest I wasn't the best cook but I had been cooking for myself since I left home and I was still alive so my cooking skills weren't that bad.

As I walked through the kitchen I scrolled though my social media apps, watching everyone's lives unfold on my phone. I wasn't paying attention to my surrounding as I knew my way to the kitchen with my eyes closed.

Perhaps I should have kept my eyes closed as I stumbled into something or should I say someone.

"Oh shit, I'm so.."

My apology was cut short when I saw who it was.

It was Thalia and she wasn't alone.

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter

Who do you think is with Thalia? 

Let me know what you think is going to happen next

I will upload again soon but you can read the full story on www.patreon.com/kayy_b

Thank you for reading :)

-Kayy xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 300 26
Heading out on their annual trip, Khalia Schaffer cared about only three things this summer: Friends, weed, and a damn good time. Meeting and linking...
2.7M 123K 99
Nova thought once she settled into her new role as Luna that all would be well, but with disappearances and a threat of vampires on her pack's border...
220K 11.8K 62
Even the happiest fairy tales are rooted in nightmares, twisted to entertain children and lure them into false pretenses. After seventeen years in i...
3.2K 248 18
Coy didn't know the difference between herself and her pack members. As far as she was concerned they were the same, they were family. She had always...