Different kind of Woe

By JasonCheng1223

Wednesday and Male Reader. Based on the popular Netflix series. The story will mainly focus on the OC(Y/N)... More

Part 1: The Encounter.
Part 2 New Darkness, New Light.
Part 3 The Truth, Literally.
Part 4 Eyes, Ears and Nose.
Part 5 Curiosty And The Cat.
Part 6 Enemy Of My Target.
Part 7 First Move.
Part 8 Mind The Woods.
Part 9 Partners.
Part 10 Mixed Up.
Part 11 The Artist And The Fraud.
Part 12 What The Night.
Part 13 The Consequences.
Part 14 Parents Weekend.
Part 15 Coincidence.
Updates On Some Info.
Part 16 Birthday And Scream.
Part 17 The Gates.
Part 18 The Mansion.
Part 19 Reap What You Sow.
Part 20 Feelings Equal Strength.
Part 21 Emotions Equal Weakness.
Part 22 Who's Who.
Part 23 The Culprit?
Part 24 Enemies.
Part 25 Revelation.
Part 26 Page One.
Part 27 Blood And Guilt.
Part 28 Let The Game Begins.
Part 29 The Players.
Part 31 End Of Night.
Part 32 Aftermath.
Update.
Woe If? Alternate Ending.

Part 30 Courtesy Call.

3K 113 9
By JasonCheng1223

For those of you that saw me updated this part and took it down yesterday, was because I accidentally published it. The story wasn't finished yesterday but it is now. I'm terribly sorry for causing some confusion. Hope you guys enjoy this one.

__________________________________________________________

Two large monsters are fighting each other in the woods. Blood splattered everywhere as their roars echoed around the placeplace under the blood moon.

Tyler's Hyde got the advantage and pinned Enid's wolf into the tree almost choking her out.

*BANG! *BANG!

The Hyde immediately recoiled from the shots letting Enid free from his grasp. He looked up to see Sheriff Galpin, his own father just shot him.

"Tyler? Is that really you?"

Distracted, Enid used the opportunity and charged towards him followed by a massive drop kick sending him crashing against the tree knocking him unconscious.

The sheriff rushed over to Tyler's side as he reverted back to human form. His whole body was scarred and bloodied. Thing quickly make it's way to hold Enid's bloody hand as she too reverted back to her human form.

"Enid!" Ajax, the boyfriend arrived by her side and quickly takes off his jacket to cover her body.

"Jesus!"

~~

In the quad, a stand-off between Crackstone, his descendant (Y/N) by his side and Wednesday as well as the Nightshade members.

"Can't believe he's the enemy." Kent, one of the siren twin said.

"It was Crackstone's doing. He's bewitched." Wednesday replied wielding the Excalibur in hand.

"So we just gonna let him do what he wants?" Yoko asks the group.

"I have a plan." Xavier said caught the attention of everyone.

"Use your siren powers. Me and Wednesday will find an opening and hold Crackstone back." He gives Wednesday and Bianca a nod.

All of them assumed fighting stance.

"Go! Show these imbeciles what true humans are!" On Crackstone's order, (Y/N) charged upfront against the group. Divina, Kent and Yoko run past the trio in front and clash against the red eyes boy.

Wednesday runs past the group charging at Crackstone. Both of their respective weapons clashed against one another.

Avoiding most of the trio's assaults, (Y/N) delivered a swift heel kick to Yoko sending her several feet across the place. Divina and Kent kept throwing punches, but (Y/N) kept deflecting their attacks.

(The Gif above is taken from High&Low season 2 and it's for reference only.)

A swift right hook to Divina and a left uppercut to her brother took both of them down. Bianca managed to find an opening and delivered a spinning wheel kick sending (Y/N) several feet back causing him to crouch on one of his knee.

Bianca rushed to his front, looking at the center of his eyes.

"Stay down." She uses her siren power to stop the boy. Yoko and the twins get up on their feet with a smile on their face but it dropped soon after. An uppercut to her jaw followed by a super kick, causing Bianca to fall flat on the ground. The rest of them, including Wednesday who witnessed the event are shocked.

"Ha! Thy power only sway weak minds. My children is an empty vessel! Let them know what you're capable of!" Xavier shot an arrow pierced through the distracted Crackstone's shoulder causing him to scream.

Seeing the opportunity arose, Wednesday picked a knife from her back pocket with her left hand. It was the very same knife that stabbed through Thing several nights ago. She lunged at the pilgrim who's in pain, delivered her strike.

*SQWELP!

Blood dripping from the knife. Some of them slipping through it reaching Wednesday's hand. Her eyes were wide opened. Shocked at what's in front of her. It was (Y/N).

(The picture above is taken from Naruto.)

(Y/N) has already rushed back to protect his ancestor. His right hand gripped onto Wednesday's preventing her from escaping his grasp. With his left, he choked her by the neck, pushing her back against one of the concrete pillars.

Wednesday dropped the Excalibur in hand, trying to break free from his grasp. Wednesday looked into the eyes of her supposed date. It was empty yet evil.

"(Y/N)!!" Xavier pulled his arrow, aiming at his friend but hesitated. Wednesday reached into her pocket, takes out her necklace in her palm, gives (Y/N) a hard slap. Electricity surged through his head as he immediately let go of her.

Both him and Wednesday are on their knees. Wednesday coughs trying to catch her breath before she look at the boy. His eyes has returned to the usual (E/C). Both of them locked eyes for a moment.

"This is the worst date I've ever been in. And to think that it's my first too." (Y/N) said with a weak smile on his face. Wednesday pulled out the knife that's still stuck within his palm causing him to scream.

"Argh! Fuck! Take it easy, I'm feeling woozy here!" He shouted at Wednesday who got on her feet.

"I told you to not messed up the temperature. You said I can stab your palm for the additional essences. It turns out just fine." (Y/N) got up on his feet looking at Wednesday. Yoko who help Bianca on her feet, felt a relief along side the others.

They turned their attention towards Crackstone who forcefully pulled out the arrow from his shoulder.

"That's gotta hurt." (Y/N)'s word caught Crackstone's attention. He used the power from his staff to send Wednesday flying further to the walkway.

"Thy life is for serving me!" Crackstone struck the staff on the ground. The tip gone red and so is (Y/N)'s eyes. He's back to his unemotional warrior form.

"Again!?" Kent is frustrated. (Y/N) charged at the team and resume his assaults on them.

"The staff! We need to destroy it. Me and Wednesday will do it! Xavier, cover us!" Bianca dodged a kick from (Y/N) and run past him. He tried to give chase but was intercepted by the others. Bianca reached the Excalibur, hold it in hands. Wednesday walks to side. They gives each other a nod before charging at Crackstone.

Sword and knife clashed against the staff, sparks fly and blazing flame everywhere. The school was in chaos.

On one side, a boy with red eyes is giving the three elite students the time of their lives.

Xavier aim his arrow, making the shot at Crackstone. The moving corpse realized the oncoming attack, used his power to stopped the arrow mid air. Bianca was dumbfounded, staring on as the arrow slowly turned and charged back at Xavier who narrowly avoid it.

Xavier got on his feet, ready to take another shot. (Y/N) breaks free from the trio and sends Xavier crashing into one of the table with a massive dropkick.

"Xavier!!"

~~

Elsewhere, (Y/N) was surrounded by darkness, with only a huge vision in front of him. It was the present where he clashed against the Nevermore students.

Throughout the ordeal, he's mind has always been conscious, only no control over his body.

"When you got so strong to the point where you're actually rooting for them to defeat you huh. Nice going dad." (Y/N) crosses his arms taking in the visions where he keeps beating the others.

~~

It was currently four on one. (Y/N) keeps going after Xavier, preventing him from shooting his arrows. The bout goes on for some time. Divina and Kent was gasping for airs behind Xavier who has already dropped his bow.

He throws three punches but were all parried by (Y/N) follow by a right hook to his face. Xavier, who doesn't have much experience in hand to hand combat, is clearly losing. With a powerful thrust kick to his abdominal, he sends the artist crashing against the twin behind.

Yoko quickly came from behind (Y/N), ready to bite his neck but was knocked back with back elbow to her face. He turned around, grabbing the vampire by the neck choking her.

In his own world, (Y/N) is still watching his body descimate everyone. Looking at the poor Japanese girl, desperately trying to break free from his grip.

"*可哀想だ" (Y/N) muttered to himself, feeling bad for the girl.

*kawaisou da means pitiable in Japanese.

"(Y/N)." He was startled by the voice calling his name. Turned around, he was met with an almost transparent Goody Addams.

___________________________________________________________

Part 30 is here. The battle is officially underway. It is definitely the most GIF filled chapter. 😅 Hope you guys don't mind. The next chapter, End Of Night is officially in progress.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 7.4K 36
β™œ Tyler Galpin x Fem Reader β™ž Wednesday Netflix Show ♝ No Smut, Only Angst "It's because you're the light, you're my light." β€’ FINAL WORD COUNT: 32.6...
764 42 11
❝ UP WITH YOUR TURRET AREN'T WE JUST TERRIFIED? ❞ After waking up from a 3-year coma, Darla Erikson Is sent to Nevermore by a frien...
Wednesday By Boo!

Fanfiction

2.2M 85.8K 71
Male Wednesday x Female Reader Based on the Netflix TV Series: Wednesday (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (...
39.2K 871 56
ON HOLD/NOT WRITING UNTIL SZN 2!!- don't report for infrequent updates please! a preferences book based on the netflix show wednesday none of the c...