Part 28 Let The Game Begins.

"We need to talk." Ms Thornhill quickly let her into the house and sits in one of the sofa. (Y/N) was completely clueless.

"Didn't know you'd still be willing to see my face let alone talk." He sits on the sofa opposite her.

"To be honest, I don't know what to talk about. I just wanna say I'm sorry. If I've been a better mother, things wouldn't have to go this way. What can I do for you to ever forgive me? " (Y/N) scoffed.

"Thanks for realizing. Is that it? Forgiveness? I forgive you. Can you leave now?" Ms Thornhill let out a sigh.

"No (Y/N). I mean it, really. I was hoping for a fresh start. Maybe tonight, we can do something together. Like a mother and son would do."

"Sorry. I'm booked for the night. Try tomorrow maybe?" Thornhill was stunned for a moment.

"Is it Wednesday?" She looked at her son.

"It is. You got a problem, you might as well leaves right now." Thornhill is somewhat taken back by his attitude.

"Seems to me you're back to your, second personality. The last time I saw you like this, was during dinner at the restaurant back in D.C."

"At least someone appreciate the real me. Here's the thing mother, the only reason I beat up all those kids at your school, is because I'm tired of holding back."

"I know. You're using my injuries as an excuse to let loose of yourself. Even almost killing Harry."

"I'm not gonna actually kill him. More like send a message. I was gonna shave all the snakes off his head before one of them slipped through and stone me."

"Right." A long silence followed.

"I'm thirsty. Do you mind if I use your kitchen?" Thornhill breaks the silence while (Y/N) nodded. She goes to the kitchen and grabbed some glass. Filled them both half full before bringing them to the table.

"For a fresh start tomorrow. (Y/N)" She slid one of the glass towards her son who picked it up and finished it in one go." A smile appeared on Thornhill's face.

"What is this anyway?" (Y/N) asks feeling dazy.

"Just a some drinks that could help me prepare for tonight." Thornhill took off her glasses looking at her son who's losing balance as he tries to stand on his feet.

"What the hell?" (Y/N) was like a zombie, trying to retreat back to his room before collapsing on the floor. Thornhill then proceed to make a call.

~~

At night, Tyler showed up at Nevermore academy after agreeing to Wednesday's request.

"You're late." Tyler was startled by Wednesday who appeared behind his back.

"Hey. So, ready to do this?" He asks the girl.

"I'm more than prepare. Are you?" She returns the question.

"But before that, can you show me to the restroom? I really need to go." Wednesday rolled her eyes before answering.

"Just be a good pup and find some tree to do it. My patience has it's limit." Tyler quickly walked away.

Wednesday crossed her arms while waiting until someone knocked her out from behind.

~~

(Y/N) awakened to find both his hands are chained up by manacles.