Bringing The Mafia's Daughter...

Por Starr_Kels

The hearing of her husband's cheating sends Abella Ferrari into a state of destitution. Anger and shock cover... Más

A/N
Cast 1
Prologue/ Meet The Characters
1, Losing Her
2, Goodbye, My Happy Ending
3, Free From The Past
4, La Masseria
5, Results
6, My Brothers
7, Rules
8, Shopping With Guys
9, First Day
10, Hunger and Lawton
11, Feelings
12, Memories and Emotions
13, Talk About Bullies and Fake People
14, Broken Dreams
15, Ignorance and Bestfriends
16, Feels Like Home; Dinner With Family And Friends
17, Charlotte
18, I Miss You, Babe
19, Friend Zone
20, Girl's Outing
21, The Girl and Him
22, We're Family Too
23, Music Links Us Together
24, Step-Mother and Evil Step Sister
Cast 2
25, Feels Broken; Dinner With Extended Family and Step Relations
26, 25 (Part II)
27, Music Festival
28, Unknown Caller and Threats
29, Culprit
30, Fear and Scared
32, Birthday Surprise
33, Favors
34, Eating Disorder
35, My Sister
36, Security
37, Be Careful
38, Meetings
39, The Mayor's Death
40, My Family Business and Rauw's Arrest / End
Author's Note😁

31, Feels Better

101 6 0
Por Starr_Kels

"WHAT THE FUCK!!" Dade shouted, staring at us with 'are you serious' filled eyes.

Gael and I stood, frozen to our spots and before I knew it, he was pointing at me as the culprit.

"Excuse me?! We were in this together" I pushed his hand away. The others looked shock at my voice wish was still kinda rough and low but atleast, it was a start.

"You can talk, Great!" Rauw commented "But what's this all about?"

We both came quiet, turning to look at Denzel who was busy removing the brownies.

"Ohh I want!" Gael and I said in sync going close to him, just to be pulled away from the twisting of our ears by Dade and Alvin.

I pouted, trying to remove Dade's painful grip on my ear but his hands or should I say fingers, had the power of my whole hand.

"We're sorry" Gael said in a small cry.

"This will teach you to act like kids" Alvin said.

"Come on, what's this?" Cassio asked, directing to my pull down hair filled with flour dough.

"It's Kara who started all this. She threw the flour first" he said.

"I said sorry"

"Lies" he yelled.

"Ok But still..."

"Was that a reason to throw all this stuff on your hairs? I think you both will need a buzz cut for that" Denzel said, munching on one of the brownies.

"Traitor" Gael and I rolled out eyes.

"Enough, clean all this up and go get a shower of something. A hair dresser will help you with this- what ever it may be, K" Rauw said, glancing at my hair. Dade and Alvin finally ket go of our ears and left with the others saying they and stuff to do. Denzel ran away with the brownies, hiding it somewhere, leaving us to clean the kitchen.

I picked up a from, trying to run it through my hair but it got tangled and made me cry.

"What are you Ariel?" Gael asked, taking the fork and placing it on the sink.

"See what you have done? My hair is bad" I cried out.

He rolled his eyes, trying to wipe the traces of ketchup on the island. 15minutes into it, we heard footsteps and turned to face
Lucia 'the chef of the house and house keeper' standing at the door way with a chapal in her hand.

I swear, neither of you wish to know in which conditions wee had to clean that kitchen under the hands and watch of that Indian woman.

********

"Thanks" I said, running my hair through now neck lenght deep curly hair, remembering all the nice moments I had with my hair but because of Gael, I was stuck with short hair. It still fitted me quite well and gave me a nice look, don't mind my complains.

The hairdresser walked out while I got dressed. I had to go meet the doctor bout my voice and run some tests. I dressed up in an oversize royal blue cotton crew neck sweater, ecru denims and a pair of air Jordan 1 royal colour sneakers. I made my hair in a half up bun look and wore my medical contacts.

I made my way downstairs to meet Irving and Riordan waiting for me downstairs. They both proposed to take me to the hospital.

"I hope Gael is no where near" I said, secretly slipping my phone into my pocket.

Irving chuckled "Nevertheless, short hair fits you"

I rolled my eyes "I can now talk so I won't restrain"

Riordan raised hid eyebrow "Don't hold your breathe" he paused "No, infact, hold your breathe"

We laughed, entering into the Ferrari and driving to the hospital. The test went on for a few hours or should I say 2 hours though Rio couldn't stop complaining how long it was.

"I'm back. I hope I didn't take too long" Doc stated, closing the door.

"Ohh no, you didn't" Rio said sarcastically.

"What's up?" Irving asked, keeping away his phone.

"Well... its great that you've gotten back your voice. I mean, a bacterial infection is a rare case- we don't usually get case of laryngitis cause by a bacterial infection" he said.

"Yes, we know" Rio said annoyed.

"We do but what's the verdict? I can talk, yeah but can I continue singing?" I asked, looking at him expectant of a positive answer while Irving ripped my shoulders.

"No"

My whole world came crashing to the ground.

"I'm sorry but you can't sing ever again. If you do, you will over stretch your larynx and vocal cross which will leave you permanently mute for the rest of your life"

Jovie Genovese had officially destroyed my life.

*****

2 weeks later....

I could hear Rio banging on my door like how he did every other day for the late 2 weeks. Christmas and New year had already passed by and I had completely refused to celebrate it with them. I knew I had ruined the mood for everybody but it hurt listening to them shamelessly singing the Christmas caroles off notes while I couldn't even open my mouth to sing the music notations.

Today was now the 4th January and we will be starting back school next week Monday. How I just wish I could walk into the school and strangle Jovie to death but I couldn't. If I couldn't move a feet out of my room, I wouldn't be able to go that far to school.

"Kara, please come out. Everyone is really worried. Are you seriously going to stared yourself because you can't sing. Think about your health. Please, even if you aren't doing it for me, so it for Rauw! He is getting really depressed that you aren't talking to him!"

Couldn't they understand? I had lost my voice. One of the things I loved and cherished the most, I had lost it along with the friendship of a domain I trusted and beluved that she could never betray me. Charlotte wasn't even here to console me because she went back to France to spent the holidays there.

I had cried my eyes out for a fortnight and it really hurt.

"Are you really gonna let Maria push aside your birthday for some sick wedding anniversary?" He asked "again?" He added in a low hurt tone.

I turned to see my reflection through the broken mirror at my side. My orbs were red form crying and I had small even though barely noticeable eyebags from not sleeping well. My hair was in a messy bun, held by a chanel hair clip and I was still dressed in my pyjamas at 14:00pm in the afternoon.

I stood up, wearing my fuzzy purple slippers and walked to the door, while wearing my glasses because I could barely see clearly before opening the door and looking up at Rio. His expression visibly softened and he pull me in for a hug.

"Sorry, sis. This wasn't meant to happen to you" he said, letting me cry in his chest.

"I trusted her and she destroyed me" I mumbled, removing my glasses to wipe my tears.

"But you can't be doing this to yourself. It's unhealthy" he said "How about you go clean up, get dressed and meet me down stairs in the movie room. There we will eat loads of ice cream and chocolate while watching any movie you want, okay?"

I pouted but nevertheless, nodded, walking back into my room. He seemed unimpressed by how scattered and untidy it was and neither did he comment or say a word. I walked into the shower and took a bath, washing my hair and untangling the mess.

I dressed up in a beige turtle neck sweater and Calvin Klein aqua green cotton jersey logo shorts. I tied my hair in a half up bun half down and wore my bracelet and slippers before walking out to meet him. He had cleaned up the broken glass and helped me arrange my room before going out. I kept my phone in my pocket.

I really had to tell Rauw my phone was broken, by the way. It still functioned but the screen was cracked. I had blocked by notification panel from receiving messages, scared of reading more of the threats.

Carefully, I made my way down stairs, stumbling down a few stairs and skipping the halls that I could hear Maria's excited voice planning over her anniversary party.

I stepped into the dim litted movie room and saw Rio seated down with the remote in his hand. I sat down next to him and covered with the comfy blankets, taking a container of cookie dough ice cream and a spoon.

We cuddled, eating ice cream and loads of chocolate as he promised while watching movies. I even told him to watch Miraculous Lady bug with me and he accepted. He really was hellbent making me feel better and made me feel all warm and special that my once lest favorite brother could do this for me.

"It's not bad" he commented as we finally watched the last episode of season 5.

"What-" I got cut off by the opening of the door. I turned to it and saw Kiernan, Lawton, Nowel and Kiley with offended looks.

"So you guys left us out?" Kiernan asked hurt, seating next to me and taking a bar of my chocolate.

"Hey Jojo" Kiley said "Hope you feel better?"

I nodded "much better. Thanks to Rio, he managed to get me out"

Lawton rolled his eyes dramatically "What are you two watching? Cartoon? Is in French?"

"Yeah and we're done" I said "We are about to binge on a different Netflix series"

"Let me go get more food" Nowel stated. He and Kiernan walked out to the kitchen while we searched for a series to watch. When they were back, we finally settled on watching a horror movie since all the guys voted for and I couldn't argue.

Half way into the movie, I heard Kiley sigh bed to me while I was freaking out watching a serial killer stab a pregnant woman. I gave him a look and sigh again.

"What nonsense is this? This film is dumb" Kiley stated.

"Yeah, so unrealistic. Right from the fucking begining" Nowel added, eating a bretzel.

I glanced at Wave and Rio, they too shared the same thoughts. Wave picked up the remote and changed it just as the sound of the unlocking door echoed in the room. We all turned to face Rauw and Amir walking in.

"Rio" he said, not noticing me as I was hidden under the blanket and snuggled into Rio's chest.

"Yeah?" He replied, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. Rauw finally laid eyes on me and I could see the eyebags plus the sore expression on his face.

"Kara" he called out in a low tone. I gave him a small smile, pulling away from Rio to hug him. He instantly hug me back, pulling really close like he had longed the hug for a long time now.

"I should have listen to-"

"Forget bout' that" he murmured, pulling away.

"Since Kara is here, we can talk about her birthday tomorrow right?" Amir questioned from no where, making us chuckle.

"I thought you came for Rio" I said.

"We can talk about it later, right Rauw?" Rio replied. Rauw nodded, wrapping his and around my shoulder.

"There's no need for my birthday. I mean, there are other festivities going on..." I trailed off, tucking a tray hair behind my ear.

"No way, your first birthday here!" Kiley and Nowel exclaimed in sync.

"Really, I have no problem" I said in a low tone.

"You sure, K?" Rauw asked, holding my chin to face him. I smiled and replied a small 'Yes'. He didn't reply and neither did the others say anything more.

"Come let's binge on popcorn and movies" I said, holding his arm.

"I have work-"

"Work can wait" I say, dragging him to seat down while Wave changed the movie.

Feels better...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

392K 9.4K 61
(My other books are better) 😭) Lelia Malik: a petite girl who was forced to go to Italy from her very very very strict Pathan parents. With her 'fri...
1.2M 26.8K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
562K 12.1K 38
She hated them. They loved her with everything in them. The universe truly has a sick way of telling you it's there, doesn't it? From being kidnapp...
13.5K 396 49
Adrik When I claimed her, that was it. I made her mine and betrayed her. She longed for a story that wasn't mine to narrate, so I did the only thing...