TEJRAN FF : TAAQAT - E - ISHQ

By santhiyasuresh

He is rude, arrogant but a successful business man of the world. People would fear the name "KK" in the busi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - First meet
Chapter 2 - First name basis
Chapter 3 - His princess
Chapter 4- Most awaited meet
Chapter 5 - Saira and her laddoo
Chapter 6 - Ruthless karan
Chapter 7 - I need you
Chapter 8 - Karan's Muse
Chapter 9 - Tejasswi as Interior designer
Thank you ❤
Chapter 10 - Goenka's Spy
Chapter 11 - Hacker om
Chapter 12 - Jake's care
Chapter 13 - Tejran's Saira
Chapter 15 - Saira's father is...
Chapter 16 - Karan got shot
Chapter 17 - High on Romance
Chapter 18 - It's family time..
Chapter 19 - Sanjana is...
Chapter 20 - Sanjana's mystery
Chapter 21 - US gave me life
Chapter 22 - Monster and his wit
Chapter 23 - Jake's emotions
Chapter 24 - Aaron and Sanjana
Chapter 25 - Campaign day
Chapter 26 -Cacta conspiracy
Chapter - 27 - Who are you ?
Chapter 28 - Raghuvanshi's truth
Chapter 29 - God Teju, are u drunk?
Chapter 30 - Don't tease me sunny
Chapter 31 - Om's Anger
Chapter 32 - Dada Promise
Chapter 33 - Alex Cameron on doubt
Chapter 34 - Farmhouse stay
Chapter 35 - Check mate
Chapter 36 - Baking Romance..
Chapter 37 - Teja..I am..
Chapter 38 - A blissful Morning
Chapter 39 - Caught you fly spy
Chapter 40 - Alex -San flashback
Chapter 41 - The Orient's style
Chapter 42 - Alex destruction begins
Chapter 43 - Good Vs Evil
Chapter 44 - Death of the devil
Chapter 45 - Sukoon
Epilogue

Chapter 14 - Goenka on fear

3.6K 479 81
By santhiyasuresh

Saira and teju entered the cabin, karan was already there in a meeting. She placed saira on her chair and locked the handles to prevent her from falling. She placed her toys and puzzle game for her to play and opened her laptop she have completed the design of the interiors for their restaurant and she have to present it in front of the team today.

She was worried over that, om entered and bowed her dramatically making her roll her eyes.

Om " all set for the meeting bhabhi? "

She nodded with a smile and Saira clapped her hands " Laddooo win "

Om " yes yes, Laddooo is just going to rock "

Saira glared at him little " You no laddoo, only dada saira laddoo "

Om rolled his eyes " possessive father and daughter "

Saira " Sonnuuu bad bad "

Om " okay okay.. I m not calling her laddoo "

Saira smiled and teju kissed her cheeks. Om received the text from karan.

Om " Times up, let's go, everything is ready "

She nodded and took her pendrive, entering inside the conference room, she connected the pen drive to his. Soon the team joined , the door opened revealing him in his white tuxedo, with his top button open making every girls drool over him. His hairs were perfectly gelled and she was just staring at him making him smirk. 

Karan moved closer to her and whispered " I know I am hot, you own me but that doesn't mean you will ogle at me in a conference room filled with people "

She regained her sense back and looked down to control her blush, her red hue cheeks were making her look more adorable. 

Karan " So Ms Tejasswi, are you ready with your presentation? "

Teja nodded and he blinked his eyes at her encouraging her. She remember his words from morning
Never think that you can't do this. Bcoz I know you can. I have seen you work and I understand it's big project but you r capable of it, always keep your head high and present it with confidence. You don't have to be scared of anyone, just trust your work there.

She took a deep breath and opened her document, she have researched about all state culture and thus came to a conclusion of how it should be, the way just she imagined.  Every minute details and the story behind it as she explained made everyone impressed. The design was just like he wanted. As soon as she completed her presentation, there was a round of applause and he nodded with a smiled saying how proud he is.

Karan " I know that this is not your field but when I love your work at your home, I wanted you to do this and you didn't disappoint me. This is way more better than I expected, a few corrections have to be done, you will coordinate with the construction team and they will tell you the possiblities like what can be done and what cannot be.  Do you any quieries team ? "

They  nodded no and he dispersed the meeting, once everyone were out, he hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead.

Karan " You rocked it my love "

She gave him her best smile and he pecked her lips. Om and saira were in their own world not disturbing the duo, teju chuckled when om got a nice smack by saira bcoz apparently she called a dog as cat by seeing a video and he was correcting her.

Saira " sonuuu, saira is right.. U wrong"

Om ' but that's a dog baby, cat are different "

She pouted at her dada who glared at om, teju chuckled and she picked saira.

Teja " Saira baby, what will Cat say "

Saira " meowww "
She made the sound making everyone laugh.

Teja " that's right my girl, then how will dog sound "

Saira " vuww vuww "
She barked like dog and Karan kissed her cheeks bcoz of her cuteness.

Teja " So listen to the sound now and tell me, is that a cat or dog "

She looked at the video keenly and the dog was barking, she made " vuww vuw " sound. 

Karan " so it's a "

Saira " Dogggg "

Karan clapped his hands and om looked at the family in amusement.

Saira " sonnuuu it's dog "

Om " yeah I was the one saying its a cat na "

She pouted trying to melt him and he did in fraction of second making her smile widely. 

Their sweet moments were interrupted by a bang, the door opened wide and Goenka entered angrily ,followed by his security who were trying to stop him.

Goenka " How dare you to do this "

He throwed the paper at him and karan smirked. Om signalled teju to take saira out and she obliged.

.....................................................................

Karan " I m sorry Mr. Goenka, I think you r restricted to enter this building, I hope u know that KK empires have withdraw their shares from Goenka Industries and also, you have no alliance with this empire anymore, so excuse us. We have more work "

He stepped ahead but Goenka stood in front of him blocking his way.

Goenka " Dont mess with me karan, you dont know what all I can do. I can make your empire go down in a fraction of second "

Karan " Bring it on, I have many big issues to deal with. You r just a bug to me, don't mess with me Goenka, you actually don't know who I am. I am not like my father, what do you think, you think I don't know that you have spies around, you have your men working in my company, stealing my designs and my projects, I know every damn thing about you. I know what you do apart from you business, I know you go to strip club every Friday to have fun at midnight that you own and I know how much of a bastard you are that you sell illegal products underworld. Not only that I know, I have proof for all these, if I release all that, you will be left alone in the road, your family will spit in your face and the shares will go down in a second. You will left without a single penny and family. Don't forget that you already in 100 crores debt, you have invested in a project which is finanaced by Kundrra Empire. I won't think a second to destroy you, so better your shit in your pocket and don't come in my way "

Goenka " Are u threatening me karan, I won't do anything to you, but I will snatch the precious possession of yours which will make you ... "

His voice were stuck as he saw the huge pistol in his throat. Karan stood in front of him with a pistol aiming at his throat and his eyes were fury as red.

Karan " Dare to touch my girl, I won't think twice to finish you here "

Goenka felt his palm sweating and he was traumatized,  karan traced the pistol on his cheeks " when I said you dont know me , you don't. I won't think before slitting your throat apart and see you die infront of me , so be a good boy and leave my building right now... Get out "

" Get out " came in a loud voice and Goenka walked outside hastily, he was still shaken by seeing karan like that.

He kept his pistol inside his blazer and om smirked " That was a nice shoe, I thought he would pee in his pants rights here "

Karan shook his head and walked to his cabin only to see the girl sleeping on the couch. Teju was sleeping half sitting and saira was over her chest. He smiled and captured their pictures, picked them up and made them lay on his room in the cabin. 

He looked after his other work till then..

.....................................................................

The same evening,

The four entered the home as Jessica had gone to her native. Saira saw Jake from far on the other side of building and she ran to him, teju ran behind her. 

Saira was about to fall but he caught her at the right time and picked her up.

Jake " are u okay princess... Y were you running, please don't do this. What if you r hurt "

Saira " J catch Saira I know "

Hahah I know you will catch me J,
You will never let anything happen to me..

He shook his head to erase the voice and saira poked his cheeks. He gave her to teju who glared at him.

Jake " Take her inside little girl "

Teja went inside and He stood straight at his place.

Teju " princess, y you always go to Jake "

Saira " J is good laddooo.. He lub me "

Teju " who said that "

Saira " He.. J love saira so much "

Teju kissed her cheeks listening her adorable voice. Saira is doing good now with communication, she is expressing herself with words now more than action, that makes karan more happy. 

.....................................................................
Jake and karan, in his study room..

Jake " so goenka came to office "

Karan " yes he did and I just told him what we will do from our side and he threatened me with teju and saira "

Jake " what u did "

Karan " just showed him the teaser what will happen if he even touch their hair "

Jake smirked " He is a bug "

Karan " that he is.. Annoying... I really don't understand how papa tolerated him all this years "

Jake " Btw, we got a clue "

Karan stood up from his chair " what is that "

Jake " He is in Albania now, some business deal "

Karan " what kind of business deal "

Jake " something illegal and his partner is from india, we don't know who is that yet, but he should not come here Karan. If that happened, it will be more riskier "

Karan " that's right.. Try to find who is his partner and we will find a way to stop him "

Jake nodded and stood up to leave.

Karan " Saira loves you Jake, she is craving for your love. Even if you try to stay away, she will run to you. These moments will not return, try to be with her , we can't bring back the persons we lost but we can cherish the one with us, I hope u understand"

Jake closed his eyes and nodded before leaving. 

.....................................................................

At night, teju and karan made saira sleep an hour ago, they were walking to their room from the balcony when they heard giggles from her room. Wondering what she is doing at this time, they peeked in to see and a beautiful satisfying smile appeared on their lips.

Jake was there with her, he was acting like animals and she was giggling seeing him. They both were watching some cartoons and she was asking him to imitate them.

Karan whispered " Who will say he is Jake Mitchell, the toughest cold hearted man, she have him wrapped in her fingers "

Teja " Can I ask you something sunny"

Karan "  hmmm "

Teja " Is Saira related to Jake,  like you ? "

Karan " She is.. "

He whispered making her smile, she expected that answer.

Rishte khoon se zyada pyaar se hone chahiye

.....................................................................

Hiyaaa.. I hope u guys like this chapter.. Please share your views on this story .

Thank you so much for all the love and support

Santhiya Suresh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.1K 7.1K 39
Story is about a world's biggest businessman who is arrogant for others and s weet for his loved ones......and a beautiful innocent simple girl who d...
242K 21.7K 41
Tejasswi Prakash and Karan Kundrra , Two popolar individuals and names in the industry. What happens when they both are approached to sign Khatron Ke...
143K 13.1K 32
A business tycoon The Karan Kundrra meets a heartbroken Tejasswi Prakash in some never thought situations n things take a turn n they spend a night t...
54.8K 1.4K 6
A multicouple story about love betrayal and second chance.