ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵍᵃᵐᵉ

By S1L3NTM00N

ᵐᵃˡᵉ ʳⁱᵛᵃˡˢ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ˣ ʸᵃⁿᵈᵉʳᵉ ᵏᵘⁿ ˣ ⁱⁿᶠᵒ ᵏᵘⁿ ᵐᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ᵒᶠ: ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ, ᵍᵒʳᵉ, ᵛⁱᵒˡᵉⁿᶜᵉ, ˢʷᵉᵃʳⁱⁿᵍ, ᵇᵘˡˡʸⁱⁿᵍ More

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ²
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ³
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁵
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁶
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁷
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁸
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁹
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹⁰
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹¹
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹²
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹³
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹⁴
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹⁵
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹⁶
ʰᵃˡˡᵒʷᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹⁷
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹⁸
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹⁹
ᶜʰʳⁱˢᵗᵐᵃˢ ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ²⁰
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ²¹
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ²²
ᵛᵃˡᵉⁿᵗⁱⁿᵉ'ˢ ᵈᵃʸ ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁴

2.2K 95 26
By S1L3NTM00N

🌸🐈‍⬛🌸

My eyes open before my alarm goes off.

I stand up, change, and walk downstairs.

Mom isn't up yet, so I make breakfast. Once I'm done, I look at the clock and see I have thirty minutes before I have to leave.

So, I make my bento, and I make one for Ayato.

After I'm done, Mom walks into the kitchen and fixes a plate. We eat breakfast in silence, she is reading a magazine, and I'm on my phone.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. Tomorrow, I'm visiting your dad. I'll be gone for a few weeks. Will you be okay?"

I nod, "Yeah, Taeko and Osano are a few blocks away, if I get lonely I'll bother them."

She smiled and I stood up, put my plate in the sink, and grabbed my stuff.

I put on my shoes, "Bye mom, see ya later." I say and walk out the door.

When I get to the curb, Taeko and Osano are waiting for me.

"Hey guys." I say and we walk to school.

"So, Y/N. What did Mr. Rana want yesterday?" Taeko asked, "Oh, he wants me to tutor another student."

Taeko nodded, we got to the gate and I saw Ayato.

"Hey guys, I'll meet you at class." They nod and I walk up to him.

"Hey, Ayato? Can you do me a favor?" He nodded.

I sigh, "There's this girl, she's-" Ayato cut me off.

"Did she hurt you? What's her name?" He asked, he looked like a mad man.

I starred at him, "No, she did hurt me. She's been stalking Osano and it's gotten so bad that she stole his cat and if he tells the cops, she's gonna hurt it." Ayato calmed down.

"What do you want me to do?" He asked, "Well, I told Osano I would help him, and he doesn't want me to get hurt. So I was wondering if you could help me?"

He nodded, I smiled, "Great! After practice, you can meet me at my house, you remember the address, right?" He nodded.

"Here." I grabbed my phone and held it out to him.

"Put your number in, so we can text and stuff." He grabbed my phone and added his number. He handed it back to me and I smiled.

"Wanna walk to class?" He nodded and we went to the lockers to change our shoes and grab our books.

We walk to class in silence. And once we arrive we see the guidance counselor talking to Mr. Rana.

I look at them, He's early today.

As Ayato and I walk to our seats, Mr. Rana stops me. "Oh, Miss L/N?" I stop walking and look at them.

Mr. Rana motioned for me to walk over to them, I did and the guidance counselor smiled.

"Y/N L/N, right?" She asked, I nodded. "Yes ma'am." She looked at Mr. Rana, then at me. "I'm sure Mr. Rana told you about the program?" I nodded, "Good. After class, come to my office so you can meet the student you'll be tutoring."

I nodded and went to my seat. I saw Osano and Taeko looking at me, I shrugged and sat down.

The guidance counselor left and Mr. Rana started class.

🌸🐈‍⬛🌸

After class, I went straight to the councilor's office.

I knocked and she yelled for me to come in.

When I did, the guidance counselor smiled at me, I noticed a boy sitting in the chair.

His back was facing me, but he had shoulder-length blond unkempt hair and he had a black coat on.

"Ah, Miss L/N. Please sit." The counselor said, I sat down.

She clapped her hands together, "So, I've filled you both in on the program, and I hope you two and get along. I paired you two together for a reason." She said, the boy stayed silent.

"You both will work out a schedule, and Osorō." She looked at him with narrowed eyes, "You will attend these sessions." He grunted.

She gave me a smile, "You two are free to go." I stood up and left the room, holding the door open for Osorō.

When he faced me, I got a better look at him.

He was fairly tall, had yellow eyes, bandages on his arms, and an 'x' shaped scar on his cheek.

Once we both got in the hall, he looked at me.

We starred at each other, then he sighed.

"When do you want to meet up?" He asked, his voice was deep.

I thought for a moment, "Maybe tomorrow? I have plans today." He nodded.

"We can meet at the library, or wherever." He nodded again, "The library works."
I nod, "Okay, we can meet after school."

We parted ways and I went to find Kizano to tell him I couldn't make it to practice. I walked past the gym and heard yelling.

I peaked my head inside and saw Kizano arguing with a boy, he had yellow hair and eyes, tan skin, had muscles, and swim goggles.

I stepped inside the gym to listen, "You have a club room for practice! The sports club needs the gym for basketball!" The guy yelled.

Kizano crossed his arms, "And we need to practice on a large stage!" He fired back.

The both glared at each other, and I decided to intervene before buff guy beats up Kizano.

"Um, Kizano?" I asked as I walked up to them. He smiled, "Oh, my darling! Come to visit me?" He asked with a smirk, I chuckled. "No, I just came to tell you, I need a rain check on practice tomorrow."

He smiled, "Of course darling!"

I looked at the other guy, he was looking at me, I smiled and held out my hand. "Hi, I'm Y/N." He smiled too and shook my hand. "I'm Aso, president of the sports club!"

I nodded, "Are you in drama club?" He asked, I shook my head, "No, I'm just in the play." He smirked, "You should join the sports club then!"

I chuckled, "I'm not great at sports." He chuckled too, "That's alright! Just offering." I nodded.

"Well, I gotta meet my friends. Bye guys!" I said with a smile.

I left the gym and walked through the halls. I was about to go to the roof, but I saw Amao in the Cooking Club decorating a cake.

I walk in and knock on the door frame. He looked up and I smiled. He smiled too.

"Oh, Senpai!" I mentally cringed at the 'senpai'

Great, another one.

I just smiled, "Hi, Amao. What's up?" He pointed at the cake, "I've been decorating my practice cake, what do you think?" He asked, I looked at the cake.

I had light f/c icing and little f/f's (favorite flowers) on it and small green leafs.

I looked at in in awe, "It looks so pretty, I love f/c and f/f! How did you make the flowers?" He smiled motioned me to stand next to him.

He grabbed some fondant and rolled it out, gently making little petals. "So, you need to be careful. And once you've made a petal, attach it to a tooth pick." I nodded and watched him make a small f/f. Once he was done, he handed it to me.

"Wow, it's so pretty!" I say in awe, he blushed. "Thank you, Senpai." I sigh.

"You know, you don't have to call me 'senpai'. You can call me my name." He blushed again.

"O-Okay Y/N." I chuckled and patted his shoulder. "I gotta go, see you later." He nodded and waved goodbye.

I smiled and went to my locker. I forgot to tell Osano, Taeko, and Ayato that I was gonna miss lunch, I looked at the clock and saw that I had ten minutes left so I grabbed the bentos and went to the roof.

When I got there Taeko waved at me. "Y/N! What took you so long?" I chuckled. "Sorry, I had to go to the counselor, talk to Kizano, and I got distracted talking to Amao." She smiled.

"It's okay." I sat next to Ayato and handed him the bento I made him. We ate in a peaceful silence, and after we finished we went to class.

🌸🐈‍⬛🌸

After class and practice, went home. I told mom I had a friend coming over and we were gonna go to the movies later.

I felt bad lying to her, but I had to.

The doorbell rang, "I'll get it!" I yelled, and went to open the door.

When I did, I saw Ayato wearing black t-shirt bule jeans, sneakers, and black gloves.

I smiled and let him in.

Walked into the room, "Hey Y/N-" She stopped talking when she looks at Ayato. She smiled.

"Well, when you said you had a friend coming over, I assumed it was Taeko or Osano." She said with a chuckle.

"Well, I have to go. I need to visit your grandmother so I can help her pack, she wants to come too." She said with a sigh.

"Okay, I love you be good. Be home by midnight, and don't burn the house down." She told me, I nodded and she looked at Ayato.

"After the movie, you will walk her home. Then you will go home. Do not try anything, mister." She said and pointed at him, "Mom!" I say, embarrassed.

"I won't Mrs. L/N, I promise." She nodded and kissed my cheek before leaving.

I sighed, "Sorry about her." He shook his head, "It's fine."

We sat on the couch, he sat normally and I sat with my legs crossed. "So, did you find where she lives?" He asked I nodded, "Yeah, Osano texted me the address. He told me to be careful."

He nodded, I sighed, "Well, I need to go change and we can go." He nodded.

I went upstairs to my room and changed into my black tank top and leather jacket, with some black shorts, my thigh high black socks and my sneakers.

Once I was done, I went down stairs.

"Okay, let's go."

We left and walked to the stalkers house.

When we got there, we hoped the fence.

I slowly crept forward to a wooden lattice. I motioned for Ayato to come over. "Senpai, you stay here." I starred at him.

"Why?" He didn't answer, he just climbed up into the window. I sighed and walked around the house, a while later, I heard the door open.

I flinched and ran behind a plant, I looked and saw Ayato holding a cat carrier.

I sighed and walked up to him. He opened the fence gate and we ran to a store parking lot.

He sat the carrier down and was about to speak before I gave him a hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! You are so amazing, Ayato! Osano is gonna be so happy!" I say with a smile and look up at him.

He was blushing, the poor boy looked like he was gonna pass out. I was about to let him go, but he wrapped his arms around me and held me.

We stayed like that for a few minutes before we heard meowing.

I broke away and bent down to grab the carrier.

I looked inside and say a scared kitten with orange fur and a pink polka dot collar.

"Don't worry, we'll get you home." I said and looked at Ayato.

"Let's go drop off the cat, and actually go see a movie." I say with a smile, he looked at me, I shrugged, "It's only 9:30. We have time."

He nodded and we walked to Osano's house.

When we got there, I knocked on the door. Osano answered it, "Senpai, Ayato?" He asked, I smiled and held out the cat carrier.

His eyes widen and he opened it. He pulled out his cat and hugged it.

"You did it! Thank you so much, senpai!" He exclaimed, I chuckled, "Don't thank me, thank Ayato." He looked at Ayato, "Thank you." He said, Ayato nodded.

I smiled. "I'll text you later, me and Ayato are gonna go out." Osano nodded, "Okay, thank you again." He said with a smile, I nodded, "No problem."

When Ayato and I got to the theater, we looked at what movies where playing.

There was a comedy and a horror movie.

I thought for a moment, "Wanna watch a scary movie?" I ask, he shrugs. We get to the booth and I pull out my wallet, but Ayato stopped me and payed for our tickets.

"Ayato, you didn't have to pay." He shakes his head, "I wanted to, Senpai." I sigh, "Ayato, you can call me Y/N. I prefer that actually."

He had faint blush on his cheeks, "Alright, Y/N." I smiled and grabbed his hand.

I pulled him along to our seats and we sat down and waited for the movie to start. I noticed I was still holding his hand, but I didn't let it go.

Whatever, my hands are cold anyway.

The movie started and I smiled. The movie was kinda scary, but more cheesy than scary.

After the movie, Ayato walked me home.

When we got to the door, I smiled. "Thank you again, Ayato. I really appreciate it. If you ever need anything let me know."

He nodded, "Goodnight, Sen-" He stopped himself and sighed, "Goodnight, Y/N."

I smiled, "Goodnight, Ayato."

🌸🐈‍⬛🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 912 24
[3rd book] ((DISCONTINUED)) {Yandere Simulator} Me and my best friend, Ericca, talked about me doing this.... The title is self-explanatory. Cover...
232K 9.1K 33
You and Ayato have known each other for a long time. You were both attached at the hip once you both became friends, and you were willing to do anyth...
165K 5.2K 24
𝙰 𝚙𝚘𝚘𝚛 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝚊𝚒𝚔𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠�...
150K 3.8K 37
𝙸. ↳𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 you move back to tokyo. after being years away, you finally get to see your two best friends and live a happy and normal life as a t...