Deadly Sins | Monsta X

By ImKyuned

Would you sacrifice fifty souls to save your own? Selling her soul to Changkyun, a Crossroad Demon, at the a... More

Introduction
Prologue
Part 1: Time's up
Part 2: Negotiation
Part 3: Anya
Part 4: Victim
Part 5: Tease
Part 6: New Rules
Part 7: Doll πŸ”ž / Shownu
Part 8: Peaches
Part 9: Promises
Part 10: Princess πŸ”ž /Wonho
Part 11: Saturday Night
Part 12: Magnus
Part 13: Bad Decisions
Part 14: Blood
Part 15: Comfort
Part 16: Time is ticking
Part 17: Shared πŸ”ž
Part 18: Goddess πŸ”ž /Minhyuk
Part 19: Reward
Part 20: Kyun
Part 21: Home
Part 22: A Little Something
Part 23: Sisterhood
Part 24: Babydoll πŸ”ž /Kihyun
Part 25: Yearning
Part 26: Fake it
Part 27: Firework πŸ”ž
Part 28: Core Memory
Part 29: Breathe
Part 30: Distraction
Part 31: Jealousy
Part 32: Reality
Part 33: Kitten πŸ”ž/Hyungwon
Part 34: Repulsion
Part 35: Savior
Part 36: Secrets
Part 37: Sunshine
Part 38: Collapse
Part 39: Babygirl πŸ”ž
Part 40: Play
Part 42: Havoc
Part 43: Revenge
Part 44: Henry
Part 45: Shield πŸ”ž
Part 46: Drowning
Part 47: Torture
Part 48: Morals
Part 49: Paralized
Part 50: Denial
Part 51: Golden
Part 52: Just Pretend
Part 53: Final Warning
Part 54: Truth
Part 55: Mine πŸ”ž
Part 56: Yours πŸ”ž
Part 57: Paradise
Part 58: Hopeless
Part 59: The Great War
Part 60: Nightmare
Part 61: Reminiscence
Part 62: Crossroad
Epilogue

Part 41: Gorgeous πŸ”ž / Jooheon

276 26 18
By ImKyuned

Let's turn this up to eleven, shall we? 😂
Thank you, babes for all the votes and all the reads! The numbers are 🤯. I'm truly grateful for you 🥹🖤

~*~

Part 41: Gorgeous 🔞

Smiling, Anya pulls Joo into her apartment and closes the door behind him.

"Did I ever mention how much I like your apartment?" he says and looks around.

"Thank you! I really like it too! It's my little safe space!"

Still smiling, she passes him and walks into the kitchen and living room to put her purse on the counter and take off her uncomfortable high heels.

Somehow she had expected Joo to look around a little, since he didn't get to see much last time he was here when she had her mental breakdown. So she flinches when suddenly his hands wrap around her waist from behind.

"Sorry!" he chuckles and carefully pulls her long hair over her shoulder. Her body tenses underneath his touch. Goosebumps creep over her skin when he lets his lips brush over her shoulder up to her neck and he tilts her head by her chin to get better access to her weak spot. 

With a quiet moan, she closes her eyes and leans against him as his lips wander up to her ear.

"I made up my mind about the coffee..." he says in a deep voice and she opens her eyes again, so turned on by the intensity of its depth.

"And?" she asks with a smirk on her face as he holds her throat gently and kisses her neck.

God, this feels so good.

"How about—" he nibbles her earlobe, "—we combine your coffee with my amazing pancakes?"

"Pancakes are meant for breakfast, Joo..." She plays dumb and he chuckles against her skin.

"I know..."

She feels her heart beating in her throat and turns her head to look at his face. Smiling, she lets her hand glide through his hair and he leans closer to meet her lips. This kiss is way more passionate and greedy than the ones they shared before and she loves the way Joo's hands glide over her waist, up and down her body. Teasingly, she moves her ass and he pulls her closer, letting her feel his hard crotch.

Oh. Oh, god.

"Joo..." she breathes at his soft actions. He nibbles her neck, bites into her skin, lets his tongue glide over it, and feeling and hearing his hot breath in her ear makes her legs shake with arousal.

His hands wander up her arms, tucking her hair over her shoulder.

But instead of her, he touches her necklace.
Confused, she holds still as he takes it off.
For a moment she guesses that he probably just doesn't want her to strangle herself with it while he's sleeping with her. 

But then he lifts her hand and puts the necklace into it. Still bewildered, she looks over her shoulder at him and he eyes her with a soft yet searching gaze.

And at this moment she realizes: he knows exactly who gave her this necklace! He seems to know she's not completely over Kyun, but that doesn't change his mind about her.

This is his way of letting her make her choice. She can refuse to let it go and drown in her sorrow, in the thoughts of Kyun, in her misery, and resign herself to sticking to someone who will never love her back, or she can focus on Joo. The one who is willing to risk it all for her, willing to love her for who she is. The one who will never disappoint her if he can help it.

For a long moment, she stares at the necklace. It means a lot to her, she can't deny that. Kyun gave her so much in the past months and she won't forget that. But right now she has to show Joo that she wants to be with him. And she really wants to! Not just for the sex, but because he's someone she's been looking for for so long! Someone who doesn't play, who is honest with his feelings and knows what he wants. And he wants her! Not just her body like all the others—including Kyun. He actually wants all of her.

How can she even think there's a better choice right now?

So she sighs deeply and puts the necklace on the counter as she turns around to face Joo. The musician takes her hands and again kisses her fingers softly.

"Are you sure?" he asks and she immediately nods while laying her arms around his shoulders.

"Yes!"

His grin turns into a huge smile and he pulls her closer again to kiss her. Instantly, they pick up where they left off before he took off her necklace. His mouth kisses her weak spots and his hands are all over her. And when they finally touch her ass, another wave of arousal rushes through her body.

"Gosh! I love this dress on you!" he groans against her neck and Anya chuckles and makes him look at her. She kisses him again and bites into his bottom lip, smirking.

"You should see me without it..." she whispers, holding his gaze as she smirks suggestively, and she can clearly see him losing his cool for a second.

"Oh, damn..."

It's not a secret how much she loves having this power over men, but Joo's reaction is extra sugar for her ego. Grinning, she grabs his tie and pulls him with her.

"Oh!" His jaw drops. "Oh gosh, you mean... I can take it off?"

Chucking, she looks over her shoulder, still holding his tie when they head toward the bedroom. "If you want to!"

Anya has to hold onto the wall because the moment they enter her bedroom, Joo turns and kisses her so wildly that she almost loses her balance. Moaning, she wraps her arms around his shoulders as he presses her up against the door.

"Gosh, I knew it!" She chuckles and another moan escapes her throat. He lifts his head from her neck and looks at her.

"What?"

Smiling, she lets her finger glide over his cheek and dimples as he returns the smile.

"I knew you were more than a soft boy... your rapping gave you away..." 

The fire and passion he puts into his songs were the only things she's been missing while seeing Joo. All this time she really wanted to know if she was right in her assumption that there's more under the surface than kindness. There is. And she likes that a lot.

Joo smirks and lets his hand glide over her hips. "So I guess you like the things I do with my mouth, huh?"

Giggling, she nods. "A lot, yeah!"

Their lips meet again. Without breaking the kiss, she rips his jacket off his shoulders and fumbles with his tie, so eager to take it off.

But before she has the chance to fully undress him, he stops her, chuckling, grabs her hips and places her on the mattress. Within seconds he hovers above her, and kisses her so intensely that she forgets to breathe.

Anya arches her body against his when his lips wander down her neck, kiss and lick her cleavage as his hands carefully slip up her dress. Without further hesitation, he tugs it over her head.

What she sees on his face as he kneels on the mattress between her legs, his eyes scanning her entire body while he bites his lip and loosens his tie a little more, makes her whimper with lust.

Fuck, that's so sexy.

Smiling, she gets on her knees as well, takes off his tie and begins to unbutton his shirt. With teasing slowness, she kisses every part of his chest as she uncovers it  and he buries his fingers in her hair, moans softly.

With her work done, she tosses his shirt to the floor and they smile at each other.
Joo cups her cheeks and the way his lips meet hers now is much softer. As if his nudity makes him vulnerable. Still, there's so much passion in his kisses, they're almost needy, and this takes her breath away. Anya really wants to make him feel good.

So her lips find his neck, just like his did to her a few minutes ago, kisses and licks and nibbles it gently. Joo groans and his hands wander over her body, her ass, her hips.

"Fuck... you're driving me crazy!" he breathes. Smirking, she seizes his belt while looking at him again. His breath is shaking. While opening his pants, she feels his hand on her stomach and the moment she pulls down his pants, his hand slips in her panties.

Moaning, she looks at him as his fingers glide through her wetness.

"Oh my god!" she breathes and he kisses and sucks her neck again. Gasping, she holds tight to him, enjoying the way his fingers stroke her sensitive core until she remembers what she was doing. So her hand does the same as his and glides into his boxers.

"Oh fuck!" Joo moves his hand a little faster when her hand wraps around his pulsating length and pumps it slowly.

Gaping against each other's lips, they maintain eye contact until he gulps.

"I wanna eat you out!" he whispers suddenly and Anya's eyes roll with pleasure.

But she's enjoying this so much right now. His closeness, his body where she can reach him. For the first time, she doesn't want to get eaten out.

Joo stops moving his hand and slips out of her panties before cupping her cheeks. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know..." She shrugs.

He looks at her carefully. "Gorgeous! You are allowed to tell me when I wanna do something you don't want! You're not my toy! Talk to me!"

He's so sweet.

"It's just..." She bites her lip. "I really want you, Joo, but if you eat me out, you'll be pretty far away from me..."

He tilts his head, surprised, before he chuckles. "That's actually pretty cute! Then I'll just do it another time...?"

Her heart throbs hard. Another time! This isn't a one-night stand. She still has so many chances to try out what they don't do tonight.

This is so fucking exciting!

"I'd love that!" She smiles and kisses him again. "Lay down!"

He instantly obeys and she straddles him. With his pants down, she feels his hardness so damn close to her core. Joo seems to feel it too because his eyes roll lustfully.

While kissing him, she grinds her body against his, enjoying the way he digs his fingertips into her skin, the way he holds her close, low sounds of pleasure rumbling out of him at the feel of her.

He slowly opens her bra and helps her out of it. She sits straight to give him a better view.

Joo's hands wander over her waist up to her boobs and he squeezes them, plays with her nipples and she feels his dick twitching between her legs, which makes her soak even more.

Her lips crush on his again and they make out passionately.

"I want you now..." she gasps and he nods frankly.

"Everything you want, gorgeous!"

Bit by bit they free each other from the rest of their clothes, so eager to not be separated any longer than necessary from each other. With her hands on his cheeks, she looks at him, as he lifts her butt and enters her slowly.

Anya hisses.

Damn.

She didn't expect to be so sore...

She gives her body a little time and is glad to see that Joo doesn't seem to be in any rush either. His hands lay around her ass and hip and he looks at her.

"Do it at your own pace, gorgeous!" he breathes and she can't help but smile, so grateful for his patience. They kiss and Anya focuses on the touches that make her so weak.

When her body finally gets used to his length, she begins to move. Instantly, their moans fill the air and she throws her head back, so overwhelmed by how good he feels.

Moving slowly, she leans her hands on his chest to feel him deeper while riding him. His fingertips dig into her waist and he watches her, groaning.

"Fuck!" he pants. "Please don't stop moving!"

Out of breath she bends down to him and kisses him wildly as she keeps on moving, riding them into ecstasy.

Their eyes meet and there's this smile appearing on his face. His eyes are so filled with lust, but that's not all she sees in them. There's more. He's admiring her and seems so happy to share this with her. And she couldn't be happier either. Yes, rough dominant sex is great, but having someone so close who actually cares for her feels so different. It's a feeling she had only once in her life. With a guy she loved dearly back then. With a guy who broke her so much that she never let anyone come too close again, and that made her miss out on this incredible feeling for so long. But with Joo, it feels safe to feel safe again.

With all these new feelings, it doesn't take long for her climax to build up inside of her. Her soft moans grow louder and she looks at him, gasping.

"Close?" He pants and plays with her boob, which drives her even crazier.

"So cl—! FUCK!"

Surprisingly fast, this orgasm floats through her and she whines out loudly. Unable to keep up the rhythm, she stops moving, but Joo holds her body and begins to thrust himself into her at the exact same pace she was just riding him, helping her through this insanity of an orgasm.

"Stop! Stop!" She giggles as her body begins to quiver.

He obeys and chuckles before grabbing her hips and turning her into the sheets without breaking the connection between them. His lips kiss her face, her neck, her lips while she tries to come down from this high.

"Has anyone ever told you how insanely beautiful you are when you cum?"

Surprised, she looks at him then kisses his lips, chuckling. "Has anyone ever told you how good you look when you get fucked?"

Joo tilts his head, smirking. "No!" he says in a low voice. "Say that again!"

Smiling, she lays her hand around his jaw and pulls him closer. "You're so hot when you're inside of me!"

He growls against her lips before kissing her wildly again. At the same time, he begins to thrust himself into her fast and deep—so fucking deep, she feels her vision becoming blurry from this pleasure.

Anya can't stop marveling at how the sex with Joo is different from everything she's ever had. The way he looks at her, the way his lips are constantly connected to her skin and the way he moves drives her insane. He doesn't fuck her brainlessly; his movements are so damn smooth, as if he knows exactly how to hit the right spots. She feels so comfortable around him, so desired and adored. Being with him has all the depth and warmth whose absence left her feeling so cold last night.

"Gosh, you feel incredible!" Joo rumbles against her neck, nibbles it softly.

Moaning, she clings to his body with him so deep inside of her. With a loud whimper, she wraps her legs around his hips, digs her nails into his ass, and animates him to go faster. His hand takes hers and he pins it into the sheets, holds it tight and kisses her without stopping his sinful pace.

Her breath hitches and she feels the warmth, the sensational warmth in her body again.

"Don't stop!" she moans and looks at him, gasping. "Please, Joo, don't stop!"

His lips crush on hers and they pant into each other's mouths as their tongues play passionately. His pace is so perfect that it's impossible for her to hold back in any way.

"Please cum with me!"

Her words seem to give Joo the rest. Again he groans and she can feel that he wants to fuck her harder but knows she loves this pace, so he tries to keep it.

"You're there, gorgeous aren't you?" he asks, out of breath, and she nod frantically

"Yes. Yes!"

"Cum!" he breathes against her lips. "Cum and then I'll finish!"

Whining, she grabs for his cheeks.
"You are incredible, baby!" she whispers against them. "Right there, right there!"

And then it finally hits her and rushes through her every nerve ending, a flood of light and warmth crashing through her entire body.

Screaming, she leans her head back and closes her eyes to feel the intensity of Joo's work, his thrusts, and the way his body feels so close to hers.

It's overwhelming, so overwhelming, that she forgets where she is. With her mind all over the place, she feels herself losing complete control over her thoughts and actions. And suddenly—without being able to stop herself, though she recognizes the words half a heartbeat before they burst free—she hears the single most horrible thing spilling from her lips.

"Changkyun!"

~*~

I AM SO SORRY! 🫣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 3.5K 28
South Korea's image isn't what it's ought to be. The people are filed by wealth, precisely their skills. Those at the peak get to triumph, while thos...
8.5K 485 23
Changkyun is lost, he always feels a big hole inside his chest every second of every day. The fact that he's in love with his best friend Hoseok does...
655 37 25
What if the secret is displayed and there's no turning back? Time to panic then... - Sometimes you just need a friend to talk to, to comfort you, to...