Dirty Deeds (Dean Ambrose)

By SkyAmbrose

D.eranged in every way E.xtremely dangerous A. man with power and strength N.ever piss off a man like Dean Am... More

Dirty Deeds (Dean Ambrose)
Author's Note. Please Read
very important!!!!!!

Chapter 2

1.9K 52 2
By SkyAmbrose

I woke up with a pounding head ache and an arm draped over my body. What the hell happened last night? As I opened my eyes I saw a pretty, half naked, tan woman standing up from the floor as quiet as she could. I chuckled and lifted the arm off of me before I followed the girl out. It was still dark, maybe around three A.M.

The girl opened the fridge and grabbed a water, nearly dropping it when she turned and saw me.

" Oh, hey." She smiled. I smirked at her before getting a water too.

"So... How was your night?" I asked. She blushed a little and moved her hair from her face.

" I don't know. I woke up next to a really sexy guy with a tribal tattoo." I felt my mouth open and I began to laugh.

"Roman? Oh my god. That's awesome, by any chance did you see who I was by?" I think it was Dolph. She shook her head and opened her mouth to say something when we heard glass breaking. She nearly screamed but I covered her mouth. Dean walked into the kitchen looking at us then pointed to the room we had come from.

"Go. Janie stay." The girl rushed to the room without any questions and shut the door behind her. When she was gone I looked at Dean who looked like he could kill at me any second. He was shaking noticeably, and his eyes were trained on me as I took a drink of water.

"Janie. You just love to make me angry don't you? You just love to get under my skin. You love when I can't think of anything but you and you love when I get to the point where I could rip your hair out and punch the living hell out of you don't you?!" Dean growled. I didn't answer, I just sat on the counter looking at him boredly.

"And you're jealous of Madeline so much that you force yourself to fuck Ziggler? I've given you a pass on Roman but that doesn't mean you get ANYMORE! I could drop her in a second baby just say the word." I sighed and crossed my arms.

"Ambrose, I didn't force myself to sleep with Dolph, I like Dolph, plus I woke up with underwear on. No fucking happened between us. And the thing with Roman wasn't even serious. We are FRIENDS so get the fuck over yourself. I ... Don't ... want ... you" I hopped off of the counter and tried to walk away but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"You don't walk away from me. And you do want me, I can see it in the way you look at me. I can feel it when I touch you and you shiver. You tremble at my touch Janie." Dean said, putting a piece of my hair behind my ear. I smirked at him and shook my head.

"Dean, the thing you see when I look at you is called disgust. Anger, hatred, are you understanding? That trembling, it's called fear."

" Call it what you want but you care about me baby. You know you do." He said.

" It could be a possibility, but that doesn't mean anything." I shrugged. I guess he thought that meant I did care because Dean began inching towards me with a devilish grin before he attached his lips to my neck. It was a surprising action but I didn't move. I couldn't. He held my wrists on the counter and his body pressed on mine, holding me securely as he nibbled and kissed my sweet spot. I couldn't help the small groan that came from my mouth. Dean kissed along my jaw line up to my lips.

"You're not fighting back." Dean stated.

I didn't answer I just looked away embarrassed. Dean smirked and gripped my wrists tighter.

"Oh. You see baby, it isn't so bad to give in to pleasure once in a while." He whispered in my ear, earning an instant response between my legs. Dean let go of my right wrist to allow his hand to travel up my thighs. I sucked in a sharp breath as his fingers felt the now wet panties I was wearing.

"Damn Janie. You're so wet." He smirked. I leaned my head back a little and began rocking my hips back and forth.

He leaned in pressing his lips onto mine, slowly yet harshly sucking on my bottom lip. Dean picked me up using my hips and sat me on the counter, continually sucking and biting my lower lip. It hurt, but it hurt in a good way. I wrapped my legs around his waist, grinding lightly against him. His friend began getting firm. I pulled away from his lips and bit my bottom one. I looked in his eyes for a moment before going back in, this time, I drug my teeth along dean's bottom lip and gave it a light suck, earning a throaty moan from his mouth. That was fuel to keep going. I let go of his lip and moved to his neck, kissing random spots until Dean shivered on one. I found it. Feeling happy about my accomplishment I continued to kiss and suck on the spot. Dean's moans filled the room and filled me with energy.

" Im giving into the pleasure. " I moan in Dean's ear.

" Want to go to my room?" Dean asked, retracting his hand. I pulled away from him and thought. Maybe we shouldn't. But the look he gave me, the state I'm in, and the darkness all told me to say yes.

"Ok." But before we could even get to the door a tiny voice interrupted us.

" Where are you going baby?" To be honest, I was kind of angry she came in. She ruined everything. Although I would have fucked Dean. But now I'm stuck being a horny disaster and nothing to do.

"Oh, I'm going to get food. I'll get you ice cream or some shit." Dean said pulling me a little. Madeline shrugged and walked back into the room she came from, but not without giving me an evil glare. When Dean tried pulling me again I yanked my arm away. He spun around looking at me.

"What the hell? Come on Janie."

"No, I'm not going with you." He laughed a little.

"Really? Why not?"

"Because what we did went a little too far and I don't want it to go further."

"You know you want me baby. It's all in the way you moan when I finger-"

"Shut the hell up! No." I say even though I knew he was right. The way his fingers felt. Ugh like magic. Sliding b- What the hell is wrong with me?

"Oh we are back to this side of Janie. I love this side, give me a slap. Get me through the night." He smirked. I scrunched up my face before walking away. I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction.

" Oh come on! Where is the animal in you Janie?! I like it rough." Dean called after me. I turned around and scoffed.

"It's up your ass Jonathan" I said and shut the bedroom door. I could feel his glare from behind the door, I fucked up. Ziggler was still asleep in the bed we slept in, and I didn't want to wake him. I slid down the door thinking. I can't just come running out there again with Dean loose. Maybe I can out run him. Or maybe I could die either way, I felt the need to take my chances. So I just took a deep breath and opened the door again, surprised to see that Dean was gone. I sprinted to the door opening it only to get grabbed my the throat and thrown against a wall. I began panicking, clawing at the hand to let me go.

" You really think you are funny? " He began. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to answer so I just stayed shut. Sure enough he continued.

" Well I don't. You think that just because you are the daughter of Kane, that you can run every fucking thing? Well guess what Janie." Dean stooped down to eye level with me as I struggled to breathe.

"You. Don't." Dean stood up straight, letting go of my neck allowing me to slide down the wall trying to catch my breath.

"I'm done with this little game we have going on here Janie. I want an answer and I want one now." His patience was growing weaker as I strained myself to remember what it is he wanted.

" An answer for what? " I asked rubbing my neck. Immediately Dean scoffed and shook his head.

" Stop fucking around! I'm talking about where we settle down. And maybe one day start a family. Don't you want that Janie?" I stood up from the floor still holding my neck. Was this psycho serious? Settle down? With him? He has finally lost it.

"Dean I-" Suddenly, Dean trails his fingers from my shoulder to my hip. That shut me up quickly. I looked up at his eyes. Those beautiful blue eyes. No matter how angry I am, or how much I hate him, his eyes still find a way to tell me so much that is left unsaid. His words always find a way to hypnotize me and take control over my body. Its scary.

" Think about it baby " He whispers. I couldn't stop myself from nodding.

"Ill think about it." I answered. And I could not help myself from staring at those lips. The lips that were on mine five minutes ago.

" I could be the best boyfriend that you could dream of. Or I could be your worst nightmare. Think I'm bad now honey? Just wait. And I swear if you say no, you'll se just how bad I can be." Dean said. I was already thinking of saying yes but that would be hell for me. He wants a full on relationship? I began turning around but Ambrose slapped my ass. And again, me being me, I can't stop myself from slapping him across the face. As soon as I connected to his face, I heard a moan escape his mouth. His hand flew to his cheek and he turned to face me showing me one of his famous smirks.

" Oh baby. That was a good one. " Dean gasped. He gripped my wrist and planted my hand on his pants showing me what I'd done to him. Sure enough he was stiff as a rock from my slap. Crazy son of a bitch.

"Now I hate to leave you alone Janie but I'm going to go take care of this. I can always take care of you if you want." Dean teased before he walked back into the hotel room.

.

.

.

5:35 Payback, Chicago, IL

.

.

.

I sat alone in the Divas locker room getting dressed for my match. I will be with the rest of the Shield against the Wyatts and Paige. This is it. They have brought on a war, and this war will be finished by us. Seth Dean and Roman all walked into the locker room.

"You're so lucky the divas aren't in here. You'd be hearing screams that'd end your life." I said not looking up. I heard Roman chuckle before he sat by me.

"What ever." Seth sat down too and wrapped his arms around me.

"We are ready! Dominant!" Seth cheers. I roll my eyes staring at my hands clenching and unclenching them to get used to the feeling.

"Well I'm ready at least. I know Dean is. Ro, Jay, what about you guys." Seth adds on.

"Of course I'm ready. That bitch deserves everything I'm going to do to her." I say beginning to get hyped up. I stand up wiggling my arms and legs to stretch them a bit.

"Ro? You?"

"Of course. Bray Bray Bray. Its all about him. The Shield doesn't run. We fight. And he is going to get everything he deserves tonight."

"Believe in the Shield guys" Dean says. All of us put our fists in and count to three before raising them. Did I mention in the fourth member of the Shield?

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Sierra Hotel India Echo Lima Delta Shield!"

"This match is scheduled for one fall! Making their way to the ring, weighing in at a combined weight of 830 pounds, The Shield!" Lillian announced. All of us began walking down the stairs, Seth in font of me, Roman and Dean were on the other side walking in sync with us. We all stared at the same sight in the ring. The Wyatts and Paige standing there, smirking at us. Seth flipped over the barricade and I hopped over after him. We all hopped onto the barricade, cornering them. Their smirks dropped off of their faces as they looked around at all of us.

"Not so funny anymore is it?" I yelled to Paige. She bit her lip looking around again.

Honestly, I know that these guys wouldn't dare touch her. Except for Dean. That's why when I'm hurt and Paige is in, I'm tagging him. He doesn't give a damn and that's what we need tonight. Now the Wyatts, they ALL don't give a damn. They'd beat the hell out of me without question.

" Ok guys" Dean mouthed. We all got in the ring and ambushed them all. I took Paige, smashing my fist into her head. When she fell in pushed her head into the mat repeatedly. She let out screams wiggling around until she somehow got on top of me. Her elbows connected with my ribs over and over until someone grabbed her off of me. Bray. Dean picked me up and looked me over before glaring over at the Wyatts. He was pissed. Roman Dean and I were pushed to our corner while Seth said he'd start against Harper. Oh Hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.4K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
535K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
276K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...