Dirty Deeds (Dean Ambrose)

" Ambrose. I said leave me the fuck alone" I growled trying to shut my hotel door before his hand forcefully pushed It back open. He lunged towards me gripping my neck with his hand and pushed me into the wall.

"Janie you don't tell me what the fuck to do. You hear me?" He ordered. I should be terrified. I laughed, not giving away any signs of weakness. Dean glared at me, leaning his face closer to mine.

" Dont test me Janie. I'm not in the fucking mood for your shit." He growled tightening his grip on my throat. My hands flew up to my neck trying to pry his hand away.

"Awe, is Janie scared? " He asked, pretending to look panicked. His free hand flew to his mouth as he gasped.  I coughed, taking in rapid breaths, but did the dumbest thing I could do right now.

"Shove it up your ass Jon." I spit out. Dean's face turned cold and even more angry.

"Don't. Call. Me That." He said before he threw me to the floor. Finally, I took in real breaths gaining all of my vision back. Dean quickly jumped on top of me slapping my face as hard as he could. So hard that I felt like my face would bleed. 

" Jesus Christ! Why the hell can't you just stop being a fucking bitch and behave?! God damn it Janie!" He screamed, ripping my pants off. My eyes widened at his actions and I began squirming.

" Get off of me! Stop it!" I yelled, moving as much as I could. Dean stopped undressing me and put his hand around my neck again.

"JUST SHUT THE HELL UP JANIE! For one God damned minute just fucking stop!" He yelled back. But I didn't. I began to scream as loud as my lungs would allow me to. Dean's glare turned to a smirk as he leaned down to me.

"Scream baby. Here I'll scream with you." Dean started screaming as loud as he could. I instantly shut up and stared at him. He continued stripping me until I was fully naked on the floor. He picked me up and slammed me on the bed then climbed on top of me once more. His pants came off, along with his shirt and boxers. A smirk formed on his lips again.

"You know Janie - You're really beautiful. So beautiful really. " His fingers trailed softly down my arm.

"And you don't even know it. I love you, I really do Janie. But you have to realize that I show it differently from other guys. I can't be your Prince charming. " He whispered. I just sat there underneath him, scared to set him off again.

" But I can be yours. And you are already mine" He adds. A tear escapes my eye as I look up at the ceiling. He traces down my stomach with his hands.

.

.

.

  Chicago, IL 5:30 A.M. Airport

.

.

.

After the incident with Dean in my hotel room last week he left without a word and I haven't seen him since. That was actually a great thing, it let me sulk and cry alone for a couple of days before I had to get back to work with the guys.

"Yeah, and the bitch was all like ' If you don't have cash then we can't let you rent it' Like what the hell? A credit card isn't allowed in her fucking store? Excuse me for trying to rent a car a thousand and sum miles from where I live." Roman ranted as we waited in line at Starbucks. Seth chuckled at him and looked at me.

"You see this?" He pointed to Roman.

"This is what I put up with over the last week. Rant after rant about stupid shit."