Chapter 2

I woke up with a pounding head ache and an arm draped over my body. What the hell happened last night? As I opened my eyes I saw a pretty, half naked, tan woman standing up from the floor as quiet as she could. I chuckled and lifted the arm off of me before I followed the girl out. It was still dark, maybe around three A.M.

The girl opened the fridge and grabbed a water, nearly dropping it when she turned and saw me.

" Oh, hey." She smiled. I smirked at her before getting a water too.

"So... How was your night?" I asked. She blushed a little and moved her hair from her face.

" I don't know. I woke up next to a really sexy guy with a tribal tattoo." I felt my mouth open and I began to laugh.

"Roman? Oh my god. That's awesome, by any chance did you see who I was by?" I think it was Dolph. She shook her head and opened her mouth to say something when we heard glass breaking. She nearly screamed but I covered her mouth. Dean walked into the kitchen looking at us then pointed to the room we had come from.

"Go. Janie stay." The girl rushed to the room without any questions and shut the door behind her. When she was gone I looked at Dean who looked like he could kill at me any second. He was shaking noticeably, and his eyes were trained on me as I took a drink of water.

"Janie. You just love to make me angry don't you? You just love to get under my skin. You love when I can't think of anything but you and you love when I get to the point where I could rip your hair out and punch the living hell out of you don't you?!" Dean growled. I didn't answer, I just sat on the counter looking at him boredly.

"And you're jealous of Madeline so much that you force yourself to fuck Ziggler? I've given you a pass on Roman but that doesn't mean you get ANYMORE! I could drop her in a second baby just say the word." I sighed and crossed my arms.

"Ambrose, I didn't force myself to sleep with Dolph, I like Dolph, plus I woke up with underwear on. No fucking happened between us. And the thing with Roman wasn't even serious. We are FRIENDS so get the fuck over yourself. I ... Don't ... want ... you" I hopped off of the counter and tried to walk away but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"You don't walk away from me. And you do want me, I can see it in the way you look at me. I can feel it when I touch you and you shiver. You tremble at my touch Janie." Dean said, putting a piece of my hair behind my ear. I smirked at him and shook my head.

"Dean, the thing you see when I look at you is called disgust. Anger, hatred, are you understanding? That trembling, it's called fear."

" Call it what you want but you care about me baby. You know you do." He said.

" It could be a possibility, but that doesn't mean anything." I shrugged. I guess he thought that meant I did care because Dean began inching towards me with a devilish grin before he attached his lips to my neck. It was a surprising action but I didn't move. I couldn't. He held my wrists on the counter and his body pressed on mine, holding me securely as he nibbled and kissed my sweet spot. I couldn't help the small groan that came from my mouth. Dean kissed along my jaw line up to my lips.

"You're not fighting back." Dean stated.

I didn't answer I just looked away embarrassed. Dean smirked and gripped my wrists tighter.

"Oh. You see baby, it isn't so bad to give in to pleasure once in a while." He whispered in my ear, earning an instant response between my legs. Dean let go of my right wrist to allow his hand to travel up my thighs. I sucked in a sharp breath as his fingers felt the now wet panties I was wearing.