Deku's secret [two-shot] [Com...

By vlperr

[MHA fanfiction] COMPLETED -twoshot- NO copying! Hey guys this is a MHA fanfiction. Some things are slightly... More

Deku's Secret
ATTENTION Everyone!
𝘔𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘴

Deku's Secret 2

489 9 8
By vlperr

Deku's Pov:

"Hey" I said, as I just got into the living room.

"IZUUU" I hear a voice scream and then the voice runs to me. I'm happy.

"Slow down" I say. I then feel a tight hug. I hug back.

"How are you guys?" I ask, slowly breaking the hug.

"Fineeee, but with you it's so much better."

I chuckle, "So where are they?" I ask.

"They are in their room."

I look to the door and then look back, I notice something.
"Is the dress new?" I ask.

"Yes, do you like it?" she says slowly. I don't know what to say, because she just looks beautiful. I see her looking down, oh man I didn't want to make her feel bad.

"LIKE IT?! I LOVE IT!" I tell her, lifting her up. Because yes, I truly love it, she looks so beautiful. I see her giggle as I lift her up.

"I love you Izu" she says.

"I love you too Hina" I say, because I do. I love her so freaking much. "I'm glad that you are my fiance" I tell her.

"I'm also glad that you are mine, Mr Izuku Midoriya" she says.

I look at her, "Mrs Hinata Shino soon to be Mrs Hinata Midoriya." she blushes and then we both start laughing.

Hinata is the girl on the cover. A cutie.

Inko's Pov:

After I had done the tea, I go back to the living room. I see how Izuku lifts Hinata up. They both laugh.

"I love you too Hina" He tells her. "I'm glad that you are my fiance"
He says. It's so cute, they are such a cute couple.

"I'm also glad that you are mine, Mr Izuku Midoriya" she says.

"Mrs Hinata Shino soon to be Mrs Hinata Midoriya." she blushes and then they both start laughing. It's honestly so cute. Young love.

"You guys are so cute!" I say, because they truly are.

"Thanks Auntie" Hinata says.

"Thanks Mom" Izuku says.

Deku's Pov:

My mom really is the best mom. Suddenly we hear crying.

"I will go" I say and with that I leave the room and go to where the crying is coming from, after that I come back.

"Now, now everything is fine. Daddy is here." I say, because now everything is fine, I've got Akira and Kei on my arm. My children. My twins. They are both one year old.

Yes you read right, Hinata and Deku are parents. Hinata is now 16 and Deku 17. Hinata got pregnant at 15, it was an accident but they decided to keep it. As you already read. Hinata and Kei are twins and they are one year old. The twins and Hinata live with Inko. They live in a big house.

The twins look at me, they stopped crying. Finally. I look at them and smile. Suddenly they start to cry again. Whyy?
I look at Hina and see she's laughing. Meanie.

"Come to Mommy" Hina says while laughing and opening her arms. I then hand the twins to her. And.... They stop crying. How?!

"They don't like me" I say jokingly while I pout.

Deku also talkes with them in his deep voice.

Mom and Hina just laugh at me. It's quite funny so I also start laughing.

After some time:

Hinata's Pov:

I look over to Izuku and see him playing with the twins. I smile. I'm happy that he's here. He's such a great father. I then see him look at the clock and then he stands up with the twins.

"I sadly have to go now, sorry" he says, you can hear in his voice that he's sorry.

"I know" I say, while he hands me the twins. He then goes to the door, me and inko follow him.

"I see you" he says.

I nod, I then look at inko who opens her arms and tells me to hand her the twins. I then hand her the twins. I then go to Izu and we hug.

"I love you" he says.

"I love you too" I say, because I do. I love him so much.
He then kisses me and I kiss back. We then break the kiss and I let off of him he then goes to Auntie. He hugs her and kisses her on the cheek. He gives our kids each a kiss on the forehead. He's such a good son, a good dad and a good future husband. He then goes to the door.

"Bye mom" he says looking at Auntie.

"bye sweetie" she replies.

He then looks at me.
"Bye love" he says.

"Bye Bae" I say smiling.

"Bye children" aww. Of course they can't answer but it's still cute. He then leaves.

Deku's Pov:

I hate to leave them but I've got to go to UA back. I hurry up and run back.

Location: UA gate
Time: 10:55pm (22:55)

Finally I reached the gate. I pull out my phone to text Hina.

_I'm there_

_okay_ she texts and then she hacks into UAs system.

Her quirk is called Error. She can hack into anything and manipulat anything in the internet. When she hacks she doesn't even need a pc, laptop or phone. She can see the screen in front of her (no one else sees it) and can tipe in the air.

I look up to see the gate opening. I run in, as soon as I get in the gate closes and I pull out my phone.

_I'm in_

_good, goodnight love you_

_goodnight love you too_ I text back. I then climb up the window.

As I get in, I hear nothing. Good, everyone is still asleep. I slowly want to take off my face mask. Wait... I walk to the mirror. AH SHIT I FORGOT TO WEAR IT! I mentally face-palm my self. I take my phone out. I have to text Hina.

_hey love_ let's hope she's still awake.

_is everything fine?_

She asks, I then explain everything through text. She tells me to wait. Let's see what she will do. She then sends me a screenshot.

_it looks like you have no head but whatever_ she texts. No head?! I mean it's my fault. Soo...

_thanks love_

_night

_night_

I put my phone back and change. I then lay onto my bad. Next time, I need to be more careful. Thanks you Hina. I then fall asleep.

🤫🤫🤫

Still Deku's Pov:

I woke up from my alarm. Ugh today is school again.

Location: Deku's dorm
Time: 6:30am (06:30)
Day: Wednesday

I slowly got dressed, my head was hurting like shit. As I was dressed I walked downstairs. To my surprise everyone was already there. Not just the class and Aizawa, all might and principal nezu were also waiting downstairs. SHIT! Did they find out about me?! Let's just act normal.

"Hello everyone" I greeted them, they all greeted me back.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Now that everyone is here, I will tell you why we are here. I'm here because someone sneaked out last night."he explained.

AH SHIT! The others looked confused, so I also acted confused.

"The thing is we don't know who"
HAHA, YES they don't know it's me, take that suckers.

"And we think that the person works with the LOV together."
But I don't, wtf are you talking about.

"You know why?" he asks.
NO I don't. So tell me rat.

He pauses. Omg just say it.

"Because here" he says showing us a video. Let's see. We all look at the video.

In the video you can see a person dressed all in black (+face mask) going to UA's gate, taking out a phone and then the gate opens.

OH THAT'S ME! I look cool, I must say. I look at the others who look shocked. I also pretend to be shocked. Nezu than shows us another video.

"And here, a few hours later the person has no head. So who was it?"

I'm not telling you who was it, but I must admit I look good even with out a head. Hina truly did a good job.

"The videos show that this person probably knows a hacker from the LOV" nezu says.

I know a good hacker, MY FIANCE! But she ISN'T from the LOV!

No one answerd.

"Room control, we're are checking them because of the black clothes. Boys first and no one leaves." FUCKKKK!

I watch nezu as he controls them, no room has the clothes. Only me and Bakugou are left. I have to go first FUCKKKK.

Please don't look under the bed. I literally begged to God. He then looked under my bed and pulled out the back clothes.

" Do you want to explain?" he asks while showing everyone the black clothes. Everyone looked at me shocked.

Uraraka's Pov:

After Principal Nezu controlled the other rooms, only Deku-kun's and Bakugou's room was left. Deku-kun wouldn't do that he's so innocent and pure. Principal nezu looked than under his bed.

"Do you want to explain" he said while he was holding something. No... It were the black clothes. We were all shocked. We all watch in shock as Principal Nezu places quirk canceling handcuffs on his hands. And they leave with all might. Aizawa is the first to say something.

"I know we all are in shock, but we have to wait, maybe there's in explanation" yes I'm in shock. I just can't believe it.

🤫🤫🤫

Location: Class 1a classroom/homeroom
Time: 7:30am (07:30)
Day: Thursday

Uraraka's Pov:

We all were waiting for Aizawa sensei. Not only because of the lesson also because of news because of Deku-kun. Aizawa then walk in.

"Will Deku-kun come back?" I ask. He steps aside and Deku-kun comes in, we all greet him. I'm happy, I missed him.

Deku's Pov:

As Aizawa steps aside, I walk in. Everyone greets me. Some happy some still shocked. I just don't want to talk to them.

"Fuck off!" I sat in my real voice. I won't hide it or my real personality anymore. They already found out my secret. That I sneak out. Luckily they haven't found out why yet.
As I told them to fuck off, because they should, they just all look at me shocked.

Deku will now always speak in his real voice and act like his real personality.

"MIDORIYA!" Aizawa screams at me.

"Fuck off!" I tell him. He then tells me to sit down. Thanks to these stupid heroes, I still have to wear quirk canceling handcuffs. Thanks. I think sarcastic. Can you even think sarcastic? Don't know, don't care. I then sit down.

Uraraka's Pov:

Now that the lesson is over, I'm gonna talk to him. I see iida walking to Deku-kun. Deku-kun just yells at him and tells him to fuck off.

"What happened to him? *kero* Tsu asks.

"Maybe this is his true nature" jirou says.

"No this isn't Deku-kun." I say. Because this truly isn't him.

"We will have to wait." Yaomom says. We all agree, she's right. Let's wait.

Deku's Pov:

Finally alone. I reached my room. Now let's sleep a bit. Suddenly I here a knock.

"Uh bro Nezu wants to talk to you" I hear Denki say.

"coming" I say annoyed, because I'm truly annoyed. I then walk downstairs. I see the class also there. Wtf are they doing. This isn't a reality show.

"Midoriya" Nezu says.

"Rat" I answer.

"you know that we have your phone" yes you fuckers I know.

"Yes so what?"

"A number has been calling you for two hours straight." For two hours straight, who could?

"Whats the contact name" I ask.

"Hina" HINA?! DID SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED?! Stay calm...

"for two hours straight..." I say, trying to be calm.

"Yes" he says it so chill, that it makes me snap.

"ARE YOU ON NUTS?!!!! MAYBE TELL ME EARLIER! GIVE ME THE DAMN PHONE!!!" I yell, all might is trying to hold me back. Everyone looks at me shocked.
Nezu than gives me the phone.

"One call" he says, while I fastly dial Hina's Number. She then picks up.

📞Hey are you alright?📞 I'm currently so worried.

📞Why didn't you pick up...📞 She says, with a sound in her voice that makes me even more worried.

📞They think I'm a traitor and took my phone.📞 I say as I glance over to Nezu and all might.

📞Come now📞 she sounds very serious.

📞I can't because of the traitor thing. What happend?📞 I ask.

📞The twins and auntie were at the park...and...📞

📞What happened????📞 Now I'm even more worried.

📞The villain attacked so fast...📞

📞OH MY GOD! Are they alive?📞 I say or more like scream.

📞They are. The twins are just shocked, they were asleep. Auntie...📞

....

📞No please no📞 no not mom. Please! Tears were flowing down my face, I knew everyone was looking at me but I didn't care. What I care about is my family!

......

📞She's alive... But she didn't wake up yet, she got a broken arm many scratches and wounds...because she protected the twins📞

📞Which hospital📞 I need to see them.

📞*insert hospital name*📞

📞I'm coming📞I will come. I then hang up and walk to the door.

"MIDORIYA! You can't leave!" I hear Nezu shout behind me, I turn around.

"MY MOM IS IN THE DUCKING HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF A VILLAIN! OF FUCKIN COURSE I'M GOING!" I scream and with that I leave to go to the hospital.

Location: Dorm living room
Time: 6pm (18:00)

Uraraka's Pov:

We were all sitting in the dorm living room, waiting for deku to get back. Suddenly we hear the front door opening and hear nezu talking. The whole squad jumps up and runs to the door, to greet Deku-kun. Just as we want to greet him, we stop because it isn't deku...

"Hello?" a young pretty girl with orange hair says.

"Let's go to the living room." the principal says and the girl follows him. We slowly follow behind.

"who is she?" tsu whispers.

"don't know" I whisper back.

Hinata's Pov:

I follow nezu to the living room. That behind us, must be his friends. As we get to the living room, everyone looks at me.

"Hello everyone" I greet them, they greet me back. Such a friendly class.

"I don't wanna be rude, but who are you?" a girl with a black ponytail asks.

"Oh right I'm Shino Hinata" I introduce myself.

"Excuse me" A girl with purple hair and earphone Jacks says.

"Yes?" I look at her.

"Are you Hina?" she asks.

I nodd. Everyone looks a little shocked.

"Who are you to midobro? If I may ask." A boy with red spiky hair asks.

Jirou's Pov:

"Are you Hina?" I ask the girl.

She nodds, which shocks some of us.

"Who are you to midobro? If I may ask." Kirishima asks.

She smiles and says. "I'm his fiance"

"WHAT?!" We all scream. She then explains that they are lovers and she's going to marry him soon.

"He's the best boyfriend, lover, son, fiance and Dad."she says, happily.

3rd Person's Pov:

"DAD?!" the whole class screams in shock.

"We have twins together." Hinata explains while showing them a picture.

"Aww so cute" Mina screams. All the girls agree. Hinata then explains that deku is staying with his mom and what happened.

"we are sorry" the class says.

"He has truly a great class" Hina says soft.

🤫🤫🤫

The next day, Hina slept in Deku's room.

3rd Person's Pov:

"I'm back" they here deku say and they all run downstairs. They greet him, his mom and the twins.

"Bae" Hina says running to him.

"Love" he says and kisses her. She kisses back. Meanwhile the girls are fangirling.

"So manly" Kirishima says while wiping his fake tears. "Yes" Mina says while she does the same.

"Now this seems like a happy end, but who's the hacker?" Nezu says and everyone looks at the couple.

"The would be me."Hinata says and she then begins to explain her quirk.

" Why don't you study at UA?" He asks.

"Because of the twins."

"That wouldn't be a problem. WELCOME TO UA!" He says.

"Yeahhhh" the class screams. They all laughter and Deku and Hina kiss.

The end, I hope the end wasn't to boring. Hope you liked it♡.

________________♡________________

5th, August, 2023: thanks for 45 reads.

5th, August, 2023: thanks for 50 reads.

6th, August, 2023: thanks for 55+ reads♡

7th, August, 2023: thanks for 65 reads. Maybe we will reach 100, that would be amazing.

10th, August, 2023: omg 75+ reads.

16th, August, 2023: thanks for 105 views.

3rd, October, 2023: Omg over 300 views thank you!
_______________🌟________________
Do you guys want a book/twoshot/oneshot about the twins?
_______________🌟________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
324K 8.8K 58
Its a secret. Do you really expect me to tell you what's in the book? Have fun reading loves! ;) Story is mine but I do not own the characters. They...
26.5K 545 49
3000 years ago before meliodas left when was was convincing zeldris to come with him which he denied as normal he game him a baby which was kenji to...
168K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...