Relationship Into Marriage

By allovetovictory

"You know what? I hate that I love you. I'm consistently waiting, for you, but you have never return to me."... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 7

40 2 0
By allovetovictory

Unedited.

He knew this would happen. After every episode came with a lot of throwing up because of guilt.

Taehyung sits on the tub edging while holding up an upset expression while he gently pats Jimin's spine, not minding much of the sounds Jimin made while throwing up because it became so normal.

He holds a glass of water up for Jimin to take and watches him gargle then spits it out in the toilet to flush it all down with the rest. Jimin glances at his lover before scoffing. He stood up and walked to the sink to start brushing his teeth.

"I still love you, baby."

Jimin ignored Taehyung's statement and continued to scrub his teeth pitying himself through the mirror.

After minutes of brushing to make sure all of what was left is gone, Jimin turned to Taehyung and left the bathroom hoping he got what he meant to
follow him to the bedroom. And not an inch apart, Taehyung followed him through the home.

"We should start packing our stuff to get ready for our own home." Jimin said as he wiped his nose looking around their shared bedroom.

He wish that they didn't get too cozy in Jungkook's and Sana's house because now, it's going to be a hassle to pack everything back into their bags and right now, Jimin didn't have the energy to do anything but they leave tomorrow morning to start their new life together, alone.

Walking inside the bedroom, Jimin sighed heavily and moved to the counter where he would first start.

"Did you hear me? I still love you."

Jimin ignored him again which he didn't like.

Unlike Jimin, Taehyung stayed at the doorframe not looking at the bedroom's mess but looking at Jimin's beauty. Not a single thing has changed. Although he felt as if they were separating, Taehyung still thinks God took his time with Jimin.

From all the curviness he tried to hide with large clothing down to his crooked smile, Jimin was still the most beautiful person on this earth and that will never change in his opinion.

Taehyung moves behind Jimin and silently puts his hands down on his waist and kisses his neck ghost-like. Jimin shows his disapproval but in the end, he leans his head to the opposite side for the kissing to continue, "say you love me again, please."

"I love you, Jimin. I plan on marrying you one day. I don't know how or where I will get the money to pay for everything to make it the best day of your life but I will find a way. I promise you that."

Jimin halts for a moment. He slowly turns to Taehyung until their chest are touching, he stares up at him, "you want to marry me?" He asked softly.

It was the first time mentioning marriage since their time in high school but after, it's been constant fights that Jimin didn't know if Taehyung still had marriage on his mind. It breaks him to think that way but Jimin couldn't help it.

With his big teary eyes, Jimin stares up at Taehyung's fierce prideful eyes, "of course I do. I always did and I always will want to. I know we're bumpy right now—" Jimin's mouth opened.

"You feel that too?"

Taehyung hummed sadly.

Jimin put his hand over his chest and breathed out, "I thought I was the only one. I still love you too—I love so much. But what's going on with us?" He desperately grabbed onto Taehyung's shoulders.

He hurried to say as if Taehyung would leave him if he didn't. He desperately grabbed onto Taehyung's shoulders. Taehyung shrugged and tangled his arms around Jimin's neck, "we'll figure it out. I don't want to feel this anymore." Jimin nodded eagerly.

"Yes!—" he yelped to say.

Jimin got embarrassed because of how quick and loud he was when he said it, but felt relaxed when Taehyung simply smiled and gave him a kiss before handling him with a hug, "I love you." He frowned.

"I love you too."

[JUNGKOOK & SANA]

"I can book another day downstairs if you want. You've been eyeing the view all day."

Sana turned to Jungkook laying down on the bed, "I do like it a lot but I want to go home now." Jungkook cursed at his failed attempt. He stood up and took a sit down next to Sana, as he stared out the window, he said, "how are you feeling?" Sana shrugged.

"My butt doesn't hurt anymore so maybe that means we have to go again before we leave."

Jungkook jolted at the hand down on his lap, "but you said you wouldn't do it ever again with me." He tried to remove the hand on his lap but every time he did, Sana's hand came back fiercer. "C'mon, let's go." And without a second going by, both Jungkook and Sana were on the bed starting their long night early.

[YOONGI, HOSEOK, & HANNI]

Leaning on the shopping cart, Yoongi watched Hoseok and Hanni put things in the cart carelessly and his job was to put some of the things back and put the things they actually did need in the cart.

"Babe, Hanni wants cereal but can't decide which one she wants." Yoongi rose from his leaning position and walked to the front of the cart where Hoseok and Hanni stood. "What'd you like?" He said while looking at all the options.

Hanni shrugged, walking around the aisle to take a look at all the cereal boxes. "Can we get the loops?" She pointed and with two nods she took the box and placed it inside the cart, happily, she moved back to Hoseok's side where she originally was.

Yoongi smiled liking the fact that they're growing a bond together since Hanni used to take his side all the time. He patted Hoseok's shoulder and moved to handling the cart again. "Oh! Can we get cake! I want some cake! Please!" Hanni pleaded to Yoongi since he made most of the decision making.

He didn't say anything but he already knew his set answer. Taking the essentials from the rows, Yoongi silently nodded in agreement and heard Hanni squeal in happiness. As she took Hoseok's hands to direct him to the dessert area, she yelled, "c'mon, Hoseok! Thanks, Yoongi!" And soon enough, they were gone leaving Yoongi to take care of the rest of the groceries alone.

Though he didn't mind it, Yoongi liked when Hoseok and Hanni were with him picking out things they didn't need while he placed them back. He thought it was funny.

~•••~

"See, what'd I tell you? She has us wrapped around her finger!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes with a grin, "no, she has you wrapped around her finger. I keep my ground." He corrected which Hoseok showed he disagreed by shaking his head. "You let her get three bags of chips because she couldn't pick which one she wanted."

He didn't say anything to try rebuttal, Yoongi only sat on the seat watching Hoseok unpack the groceries and put them in their places in the kitchen.

He listens to the mix of Hoseok's soft mumbling and Hanni's loud voice she used to act out a scene she had been creating with the help of his and Hoseok's.

When Hoseok finishes his task, he takes a seat next to him and places his hand over Yoongi's, "do you still feel as if we're going too fast?" He whispered watching for hints of discomfort but to his surprise, Yoongi shook his head, "I like the way we're living."

After some time, Yoongi realized that this was how he wanted to spend his time—with Hoseok and Hanni. He no longer felt lingering sadness and besides, he's breaking generational curses.

Yoongi leans onto Hoseok's chest and closes his eyes, feeling like he wanted to cry but it wasn't the time for that. Not when there's still daylight out.

Hoseok stood up and picked Yoongi up and took him to their bedroom where he quietly closed the door and nested Yoongi onto their bed before tucking himself in too. He felt himself he held desperately by Yoongi, "I'm here, baby. Don't be sad." He said.

"I don't want to be like my mom, Seok. I'm scared."

Now, Hoseok has been in Yoongi's life to understand what he meant when he said this but no matter how hard he tries,  he will never  understand how  it truly effected Yoongi. His grip tightens, "you won't be. You're already doing a better job than her in the few days  Hanni has been  with us."  Yoongi sniffs  as he nods his head.

He looks up to Hoseok, "are you sure? Hanni looks after you so much." Hoseok smiles down at Yoongi. He kisses his forehead, "she talks about you every minutes of the day, honey. She tells me how thankful she is that you saw something special in her." Yoongi shakes his head, "she saw something in me."

"Yoongi! Hoseok!"

Both, Yoongi and Hoseok looked up to the noise of their door opening and watch Hanni run to their bed. She sits in front of them, confused, "what are you guys doing?" She tilts her head to the side.

Yoongi groans softly and dives into the covers to  avoid all the embarrassment he feels. He hears Hoseok laugh, "we're just hugging. Do you want to join?" Hanni gives it some thinking before nodding happily, giggling as she crawls to the middle.

She's instantly covered in sheets with arms wrapped all around her, comfortably. Hanni closes her eyes, still smiling from the happiness she is feeling. This is their first time cuddling as a family. Yoongi no longer felt the need to cry, he felt the need to stay awake and listen to the snores both Hoseok and Hanni produced.

He felt proudness in his chest when he was squished in the middle to be held by two pairs of arms. Yoongi wrapped his own arms around and turned his head to his first true love, Hoseok, smiling, he kissed the peak of his nose, "love you so much." He allowed to be said ever so softly.

When seeing Hoseok nuzzle closer as he scrunched his nose, "Yoonie, no." Hoseok's sleepy voice said with a pout. Yoongi grimned at the sight, "yeah yeah, go to sleep." He said back and kissed Hoseok once more before facing the ceiling.

[JIMIN & TAEHYUNG]

Jimin woke up when he felt a sudden ache in his heart. He sat up looking around the room with wide eyes not catching Taehyung if he were in here. After their conversation, he was told by Taehyung that they were take a nap to wash away the worries and stress that they felt and now, he was alone.

He curled up and being as sensitive as ever, Jimin began to release cries into the room. It was no longer silent, his whimpers and wails took over and within seconds, Taehyung was seen dashing into the room, seemingly confused and alarmed.

Taehyung sat down next to Jimin and immediately placed his palms on either side of his face, cupping his face as he examined him and his body. "What's wrong?" He questioned not saying anything physically. Jimin sat there just crying, "you left me to paint." He said with hiccups.

With teary eyes, Jimin seen Taehyung relax his body and smile, "I've been cleaning, baby. I woke up and I started on all the chores so you wouldn't be stressed. I was just taking out the trash." Jimin was told and when he took another look around the room, it was a lot more proper than before.

Now, he cried of happiness.

Jimin crawled to Taehyung and took a sit on his lap, hands wrapping his neck and his face tucking into his chest, "I love you so much." He cried out.

Taehyung snaked his hands around Jimin's softly shaking body and gave a kiss on his shoulder, "I love you too, baby. Jungkook is allowing me to use a bath bomb he uses with Sana, do you want to?" Instantly, he felt a head nod.

Taking  Jimin into  his arms,  he carried  him to  the bath tub that was already prepped for their arrival. Taehyung grinned when he was given a light smack on his shoulder. He helped Jimin undress and guided him into the hot water before helping himself take his place behind Jimin.

Once inside and comfortable, Jimin laid himself on his chest and released a long relaxed sigh, "thank you, I really needed this." While he spoke, Jimin kept  a smile  on his  face from  the patch  of  kisses being laid on his shoulder.

"Of course, my love." Taehyung said on his skin.

From the confession earlier, there was obviously a difference—a good one. Jimin no longer held the same guilt he had four hours ago. He adored Taehyung more than ever. "I'm so happy to start our new chapter tomorrow." He said, tilting to the side to look up ag Taehyung.

Taehyung grinned down at him, "so am I. Just letting you know, I'm not driving there." They shared a laugh, "I was going to drive anyway." Jimin teased.

"Good." He was praised with another kiss.

Author's note

I'm so sorry this came out so late lol. I didn't realize how busy I would actually be with school. Don't really expect much update often from me. I will be focusing on school this year :D but I will try during the holidays!

Try reading one of my other books in the meantime:
-Friendship into Relationship
-His Flower Named Hope
-Parallel Match
- "just coworkers"

Have a good day or night!!

-LV

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
76.4K 1.7K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
591K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
173K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...