My Step Brother Is A Player!©

By Franchescaaaa

Tristan Meyers is my step brother... His dad is married to my mom and I despised him, a lot. He hits on my fr... More

Prologue- Boy oh boy
1- Kris the life saver.
2- Yay, The Beach
3- White roses
4- Kiss kiss kiss
5- The Player is back in the game
6- Paradise
7- Player talk
8- Heart attack
9- For me to know and you to find out
10- Pose for the camera
11- Wrong feels so right
12- Modelo officiel
13-Touch me not
14- Shopping makes everything better
15- Not capable of love
16- Vogue headquarters
17- Eiffel tower
18- Too much after party
19- Not a toy to me
20- City of Love
21- Broken family
22- Cry your heart out
23- Texas
24- Call
25- New York City?!?
26- Partying allergies
27- Good news
28- Victoria Secret runway
Epilogue- Ever After
ANNOUNCEMENT!

29- Yes!

107K 2.2K 1K
By Franchescaaaa

Warning!: Sexual contents.

Chapter 29:( sorry I didn't post last night because of hw:/ BRB *bawling* Okay well this is the last chapter if you don't count Epilogue as one, well you can say second to last chapter:'( I really had fun writing MSBIAP and I'm gonna miss it:'( Song for this chapter is 'Time of your life by Kid ink' cause it just relates to this chapter:) Thanks for everyone who read the entire story of Audrey and Tristan and I love y'all so much:* I never really expected to get pass a hundred reads and I can't believe I had more than 5000+ reads! Thanks you so much!!!! you dont know how happy I am:') Well I'll shut up now and here you go:)

I woke up relieved everyday because Tristan is here beside me and no one can take him away from me ever again. I won't let anything take him away either cause it has to pass through me before it gets to him. I really love this boy.

His face was buried on the nape of my neck when I woke up and it tickled my skin as he breathed against it.

"Audrey..." He groaned with his groggy voice and I shivered as it vibrated. God, he's so sexaaaaaay!

"Hmmmm" I moaned with my eyes closed.

"Love you," He pressed his lips on my skin and every morning when we wake up, that kiss will lead to something more.

"Love you too!" I giggled then he instantly moved his mouth to mine and kissed me feverishly. I can never have enough of this, I can do this forever and never get tired of it.

He placed himself on top of me and pushed his tongue in my mouth, I opened it freely and he pinned his arms just above my shoulders as he position himself in front of my entrance, thrusting into me slowly. I locked gazes with him and moaned softly. Tristan went crazy and he sucked on my neck roughly. Damn! I feel like a virgin again every time we make love and it only keeps getting better and better.

Tristan groaned loudly and kissed me aggressively as he thrusted the last time before slumping down on top of me, not squishing me though. Ah!

"God baby! I don't know how, but you make me feel better every time," He said. I'm still catching my breath so I didn't talk. "You're so hot," He added. Wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I'm flattered that I make you feel better," I teased and he grinned at me, my cheeks heating up.

Someone banged through my door and we traded glances. What the hell! I told Kris not to bother us! There's a freaking do-not-disturb sign hanging on the door outside!

"Open up Tristan!" Some little kids cute voice went through. I was still catching my breath when Tristan smirked at me.

"It's Raine," Raine!? I'm excited to see her! I jumped out of bed and wore on my robe immediately. Tristan looked at me weirdly and I beamed at him.

"What? She's your cute little cousin that I wanted to meet," He shook his head smiling then the door banged again.

"Tristan!!!" She cried out. I rushed towards the door and twisted the knob open to see Raine looking at me with wide blue eyes. Awwwww! She is the cutest thing ever! Behind her stood a hot guy, texting and smiling down his phone.

"Hi! You must be Audrey," The hot guy that must be his cousin looked up and smiled. I nodded and should've fixed myself first before answering the damn door.

"Yo! Ajax," Tristan nod towards him, "Raine! Baby girl, what's up?" He stood beside me, scooping up Raine in his arms. Most. Adorable. Thing. Ever!

"Ahhhhh! Tristan's naked again!" She shouted, covering her eyes with the palm of her hands. I chuckled a bit and both his cousin entered our suit.

"I'm not naked Raine," Tristan defended himself but he's only wearing his boxers. Raine gave him a sloppy kiss on the cheek, underneath his eyes and Tristan scrunched up his nose. "Ugh! Raine! You need to learn how to kiss! No boy will ever kiss you!" He complained, wiping off his cheek.

"Boys have coodies!" She interjected and she's sooooooooooooo cute! Looks really pass on the family.

"Then I have coodies?" Tristan asked, pouting his bottom lip out. Ugh! He's killing me!!!

"No! You don't have coodies cause I love you!" She shyly said and I can see that they're both so close to each other.

"Awe! That's sweet Raine, hey! You said you wanted to meet someone?" Tristan grinned up at me and Raine nodded eagerly.

"Yeah! I want to meet your wife!" She clapped rapidly that she clapped on his cheeks. Raine giggled cutely and my heart just melted. Awwww! I saw Tristan's cheeks reddening and he looked down trying to hide it away. Awwwwwwwww!

"I told you not to call her that." He sneered jokingly and she laughed out loud in a high pitch sound. "Anyways! Raine, meet Audrey, Audrey, meet my cousin Raine," Her big round blue eyes gawped at me with amusement dancing around it.

"You're Audrey?!?" She gasped and immediately jumped on me, I caught her tiny body and held her with care. Tristan beamed at me and I smiled back. "You look so pretty! And you smell good too!" Raine pulled back to stare at my face. This girl is so adorable!

"Awe! Thank you gorgeous, you want to smell good too?" I praised her and she smiled widely, nodding her head.

"Dude, do you have any food? I'm starving," I completely forgot that Ajax was here as he sat in the corner busy tweeting or texting or whatever.

"Oh yeah, Audrey that's Ajax," I smiled at him and he smiled charmingly back at me. "And! No we don't have food!" Tristan's tone was pointed, making Ajax gaze away. "Mine, dude," My boyfriend clarified.

"Alright! Alright! I'll back away! Back away! Can you watch Raine over? I'll just grab something to eat down in the cafe," Ajax slowly backed away towards the door with his arms raised up in the air. Tristan and me both nodded and he breathed out relieved. "Thanks man. Oh and nice meeting you Audrey," He winked at me before pulling the door open and finally walking out the room.

Raine played with my long brunette hair while we sat on the surface of the bed. "I want this one!" She picked out a body mist off the gift basket and it was cotton candy scented fragrance which smelled sweet. I sprayed some on her neck and she giggled.

"Hmmm! Now I wanna eat you!" Tristan joked as he softly bit his cousin's arm, Raine laughed loudly and it made me smile.

"You can keep it," I handed her the body mist and she looked at me with huge eyes, surprised.

"Really!?" She gasped, I nodded and her tiny little arms were around my neck instantly.

"You don't need to give her anything babe," Tristan said but I shook my head.

"It's nothing, and I already love her, she's too cute!" I replied and he smirked at me.

"Thanks Audrey!!" Raine said giddily, pulling back to give me one of her wet kisses. I hugged her tiny torso and grinned.

"You're very welcome baby girl," She giggled and I just wanna hug this kid forever! She's that cuddly!

"Yay! Group hug!" Tristan hugged both of us and squeezed the life out of me. "Both the girls I love in the entire world," He said as he kissed Raine's cheek first then followed by my mouth.

"Ew! Stop!" Raine shrieked in horror and we both laughed.  

------

Ajax never came back for his sister so we tagged Raine along with us when we went to Times Square and she's a fashionista surprisingly. My boyfriend bought her a few items and lots and lots of candies that her eyes never blinked at the sight of them.

Tristan pulled both of us in the Empire State and just walked around the building unattended. We'll get in so much shit but you only live once right?

"Hey Raine, where's Georgi?" Tristan asked, Raine shrugged as she stuff her mouth with sour tapes.

"I don't know? She was sleeping when we left," I handed her a bottle of water and she gulped it down.

We stared at the entire brightly lit New York City from the roof top and it was amazing as the skies were still turquoise blue from the sunset.

I glanced at Tristan and he looked jittery and nervous about something. I haven't seen him looked like this before and he's not the nervous type cause he's pretty laid back and chilled.

"Hey, don't worry, they'll not see us," I assured him because this was his idea in the first place but he shook his head.

"I'm not worried about that," He stood up on his feet and I watched him. Then what is he worried about? I looked at Raine and she was beaming at me. Something here is not right, both of them know something that I don't.

"Guys? What's going on?" I asked confused and Rained smiled from ear to ear while Tristan is getting worked up.

"Audrey," He started. I looked at him with wide eyes. What the hell is going on! Is this like a prank?

Tristan heaved out a breath before kneeling one knee to the ground, I quirk my brows at him and looked totally confused. What is happening?

He fished out something from his jean pockets and held out a diamond ring in front of me. W. T. F. I was dumbfounded and stood frozen. He's proposing?

"Audrey Jennifer, I want you to be the mother of my kids, the one who's gonna make me sandwich, the girl who's gonna take care of me, the woman I'm gonna grow old with and the one who will be my wife... Will you marry me?" He said and I didn't move. I was too stunned to say something and I just stared at him. Am I dreaming? Is this real?

"Say yes! Say yes!" Raine shouted then I snapped out of my trance.

"Tristan... I don't know what to say," I gasped, placing a hand on my chest.

"Maybe, yes?" Tristan teased but I know deep inside he's dying to find out the answer.

"Yes! Fucking yes!" I can't control my mouth. Sorry Raine, but she clapped at us like she never heard anything. I stretched out my left hand and Tristan slid the ring into my ring finger. I observed the diamond for a moment and it looked expensive as fuck. Oh. My. Gosh. It looked beautiful! I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him dead, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer, filling in the gap between us. I can't believe this! Adrenaline was pumping through my veins and I feel like I'm gonna faint.

"There's a kid here! Hello!" Raine piped in and I was getting teary for a moment. I pulled back and crouched down to hug her.

"You knew all along, why didn't you tell me?" I asked her and she shook her head. What's up with Tristan's cousin about keeping something away?

"It's a surprise! I gave you a hint earlier," It's true, she said I'm Tristan's 'wife' apparently. I chuckled and she hugged my neck tightly.

"Okay Raine, it's time for you to go back to Aunty," Tristan was grinning as he picked Rains up from the ground.

"But I wanna stay with Audrey!" She whined. We walked out of the building and this is my most favorite place ever! New York City.

"Well I'm staying with Audrey," He disagreed. Raine pouted her bottom lip but Tristan shook his head. "Nope, that's not gonna work, sorry Raine," Raine's face fell and she stuck out her tongue to Tristan. So cute!

"Don't worry Raine, we'll play tomorrow and paint your nails and do your hair," I promised, her face lit up and she was happy again.

We walked for five minutes and we dropped off Raine to the suit they're staying in. Georgina opened the door and her gaze immediately fell on my hands. She squealed.

"Ohmigawd! Audrey! Welcome to the family!" She literally jumped on me for a hug and it made me stumble back.

"Thanks," I giggled. It was a little overwhelming.

"Oh you proposed?" Ajax appeared behind Georgina, followed by a middle aged lady who has a a straight blonde hair. Probably their mom.

"Did you really?" Their mom asked.

"Yeah!" He beamed at them proudly.

"Ohmigawd! I'm gonna help you plan out the wedding!" Georgina jumped up and down, I smiled and nodded. "This is so exciting!" She hugged me again.

"Dude! Where did you proposed?" Ajax asked. The people who are staying here probably hated us now for being to damn loud in the hallways.

"Empire State building," Tristan smirked and all of them stared at him wide eyed.

"Yeah and I get to see it!" Raine smiled sweetly. Georgina carried her sister in her arms and gawped at both of us.

"You're kidding right?" Ajax blurted out. I shook my head slowly. "Damn! You got it really bad for this chic!" He added and Tristan nodded.

"Why don't you kids come in," His Aunty asked.

"No aunt Stella, were going back to her hotel room," He snatched my hand and started walking.

"Alright but use protection okay?" She said lastly then I realized we haven't been using any protection all along.

"Tristan? We didn't use protection. Ever." I said as soon as we were alone in the elevator. He pinned me against the mirror and graze his finger along my cheek.

"Don't worry babe, you're the first one I had sex with without a condom," Then he brushed his lips to mine and I deepened it myself. First one. Now I feel extra special.

When we reached my suit, he pushed me on the wall and sucked on my neck hard enough that it may bruise tomorrow but it feels good. His hands found the button of my shorts and instantly it was loosed, dropping on the ground. Then he slid my shirt off, followed by my bra. I fiddled with his jeans and it dropped on the ground as soon as I unzipped the zipper, stripping of his shirt, tossing it behind us.

His fingers seductively stripped off my panties and I wrapped my legs around his hips. His boxers dropped down and I kissed him hard.

He gripped on my ass and slowly thrust into me, nailing me on the wall. I tossed my head back but it didn't hit the hard wall because my back was arched forward. Tristan kissed my collarbone softly as he grind in and out of me, picking up speed as he gets deeper.

"Ahhhhhh!" I let out a whimper, chewing on my lower lip as I squeezed my eyes shut. I leaned my head on his shoulder as it hurt a bit. "I love you," I whispered to him. Tristan let out a deep growl and I felt him explode inside of me. Fuck. He's so hot.

"I love you too," He stared at me before walking over to the sofa, sitting down so I was on his lap..

"Bed's right there babe," I said but he shook his head, placing his arms behind his head.

"I've been doing all the work, it's your turn, you're in control baby," He said huskily and my brows shot up.

I snatched his hands and placed it on my boobs, he smirked at me, amused. Then I pushed up slightly for him to get in then I grind slowly. He squeezed my breast and I kissed his neck, grinding faster and faster. Tristan growled loudly and I rested my hands on his abs.

"Fuck baby, so damn sexy!" His head was tipped back and I nibbled on his neck. "Hmmmmmmm harder," Then his hands moved over to my hips to help me maneuver. Gosh! That was a lot of work. I slumped on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Baby, I love you so much," He murmured.

I never felt this kind of happiness before, everything around me is perfect, like a fairy tale. I had all the things every girl dreamt off. I should say I'm lucky but most importantly, I'm with the guy I love and no one can pull us apart.

Who knew that I will fall in love with my step brother? I sure never did imagined this future three years ago when I first saw him because I hated him so much that the thought of him nauseates me. But that was the past. Now, I love him more than my life.

"Love you too," I replied.

THE END.

Next chapter: epilogue.

(A/N) AWWWWW!!!:')okay well they made love a lot and I'm actually gonna miss writing about Audrey and Tristan:') well there's gonna be an epilogue so it will be fun fun fun! I'll put the title of my new story in the Epilogue. Thanks for everyone who read and supported! I LOVE Y'all! I'll also mention people who's been there for me throughout this book and thanks again;)

xoFranchescaxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 311 20
Miserable. The one word I would use to describe my life. Someone else's view may think I am crazy and want my life but to me, miserable describes my...
533 66 12
I am completely flabbergasted by the circumstances that led me to be in the same bed as the person I detest. Even more astonishing is the fact that h...
20.9K 401 38
Life is full of drama isn't it? Worthless shitty drama. So to begin with: my name is Blaze Leigh Robinson. I've just been moved to Queens because my...
920K 24.4K 27
He is unbelievably hot, but there are so many things wrong with falling for him. 1. He has daddy abandonment issues. 2. He hates me for no particular...