For Saving Me

By kellyxSuzanne

"Take off the hoodie!" "No Jaycee! Just leave me alone!" "Tatum take it off now. He demanded She groaned an... More

Introuduction
CHARACTERS
•1• Greetings
•2• Present
•3• Party
•4• Work
•5• Trouble
•6• Talks
•7• Murdered
A/N
•8• Park.
•9• The boys
•10• Info
•11• Attitude
•12• Beatings
•13• Personal
•14• Protect
•15• The Y.T.
•16• Get out
•17• Talks
•18• Pyschopath
•19• Crap
•20• He knows.
•21• Four
•22• Darts
•23• Visits
•24• Mental
25- Indie
26- Party
27- Drunk
28- Carefree
29- They are back
30- Promise!
31- Was it all Planned?
32- She's Alive
33- Drugged
34- Father
35- Bastard
36- Boy oh Boy
37- I think so
38- Name
39- Mother
40- The Birth
41- Jace
42- Wedding
43- Under our noses
44- Sickly
46- Emmy's
47- Deal

45- Fucked up

125 8 0
By kellyxSuzanne

We were all at the park, and I was enjoying Jace running around and playing with all his uncles and some little kids who were also at the park.

It was so nice to see everyone somewhat carefree. Eventually, the bigger boys got tired and came to sit with me and we all just watched Jace play with the other little kids, hearing his laugh and seeing his smile made my day.

We let Jace play until all the kids were gone and we decided it was about time to go then too as it was starting to get dark as well.

"Jace, baby let's go!" I called for him, not seeing him anywhere in my eyesight.

When he didn't come I stood up, everyone else doing the same on high alert.

"Jace Emerson Hudson come on, it's time to go it's getting dark" I called again in a worrisome voice.

He comes running to me and relief floods through me that is until a figure follows behind him and I catch a crying Jace in my arms as Grey and everyone else stand guard.

About 6 guys were standing in front of us.

I held Jace to me as I shushed his cries.

These men were all wearing black hoodies with the hoods up and masks so we couldn't tell who they were.

They said nothing as they stared us down, though I felt all their eyes were directed at me and Jace.

I slowly but carefully handed Jace to Indie.

He went without a fight and I stepped behind Grey.
Eyeing this group of men.

"This is a warning" the guy in the middle spoke, whoever it was had a voice modifier.

"Stop looking for him, or you-" he paused pointing at me.

"Won't get to live your perfect life"

My heart was beating so fast after he said that, Grey must be getting close and it's scaring Bryce.

"Tell Bryce to fuck off" I growled.

"He made you a promise, and he's keeping that promise, he'll be watching like always, he says to tell Grey to fuck off." He replied back.

Grey reached for his gun.

"I will find him and I will kill him and for now this is me fucking off." Grey seethed before pulling his gun and shooting the guy in the middle in the chest.

"Grey!" I seethed but ran to Jace who started crying harder than before and Hayden shielded Indie, Jace and I from the war Grey just started.

I heard multiple gunshots and after a few seconds, it was quiet.

I slowly turned back around consoling a sobbing Jace as I looked at the scene in front of me, whoever those guys were was now dead and Grey and the boys were just fine.

Grey turned to look at me, Indianna, and Hayden.

I glared at him, before walking back to the car to console Jace, I wanted to scream at him and yell at him but I refused to let Jace see us fight when he already had to deal with the gang stuff which he was too young to understand, and now Grey has started a war, that was clearly a warning and now I have to worry about Jace's safety and my unborn child I just found out I was carrying.

If I don't lose this child from the stress and worry I'm about to be under it'll be a miracle.

"Shh baby boy, it's okay"
"It's alright" I hushed Jace softly.

Holding him to me and rubbing his back.

"Daddy should not have done that, but it's okay baby, it's okay" I whispered and kissed his head.

I continued whispering sweet things into his ear and rubbing his back until after a few minutes his cries settled and he was just hiccuping.

The door opened on the other side of me and Indie got in.

"Are you both okay?" She asked

"We will be," I told her.

She sighed as she looked at me.

"Em?" She questioned knowing better.

"We're fine, Indiana it's gonna be okay" I whispered.

She nodded.

Soon everybody else joined us and we silently rode back to the house.

I went upstairs with Jace and went to his bedroom, I laid him down on his bed before gathering his Pajamas and then bringing them back to the bed to change him out of his dirty clothes, I put him in a pull-up for bedtime and his pajamas on before letting him cuddle to me as I softly hummed a song for him to go to sleep.

"I love you baby boy" I whispered, and looked down to finally see him fast asleep, I carefully untangled myself from him, covering him up and letting him sleep before turning to the door.

I stopped upon seeing Grey leaning against the door frame.

I kept my face void of emotion and walked in front of him he stepped back, and I closed the door before walking past him, brushing his shoulder with mine as I walked to our bedroom.
I was livid with him.

"Flower" he sighed softly.

"No! Don't Flower me Emery Grey, what the hell was that?" I yelled lowly, I knew I had to keep my voice down since Jace was asleep not too far away.

He was quiet as he stared at me.

"I wish as much as you, if not more that we could get Bryce to stop what he was doing. I wish to kill him as much as you! I am angry just like you! But I am terrified. You Grey of all people should know right from wrong, and that what you just did, what you have started was so wrong." I laughed manically at the situation.

"You have started a war and now I am terrified. He will retaliate and it could be with me or Jace, did you even think about what could have happened, what he might have done or do?" I asked him.

"Not to mention pulling that shit in front of Jace as young as he is, we can't even explain any of this to him because he doesn't and won't understand, I mean seriously Grey what the fuck were you thinking! I know you are more rational than that, for fucks sake," I stressed pacing the room in front of him.

He stayed quiet not saying a word and he was no longer looking at me, as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

"God, what am I gonna do, what are you going to do, I am freaking out here Grey!" 

He just sat there not saying a word which just filled my anger, I was becoming way more irritated with him every second.

"You really should have stopped to think Grey, I mean I really wish you would have stopped to think before being all action, you don't have to just worry about Jace," I said my voice growing quiet.

He looked up at me but still never said a word.

I walked into the bathroom and grabbed the pregnancy test, sighing to myself and I held back the tears I wanted to let break through. I made my way back to him and stood in front of him grabbing his hand and placing the test flat on it.

"It's Jace and this new baby inside of me you have to worry about now, how could you Grey?" I choked on my own words and walked away from him and out of the room, slamming the door behind me, straight to Indie's room.

"Wow, Tatum are you okay?" Kali asked when I barged in with tears now streaming down my face.

I shook my head and sobs rocked my body.

"Uh Kali, do you mind? I think Tatum will sleep with me tonight." Indie softly told Kali.

Kali nodded and kissed Indie before leaving the room shutting the door softly.

I crashed on Indianna's bed and just sobbed harder than I've ever felt like I have before.

Indianna did everything she could to soothe me but nothing was helping.

I was so angry at Grey, and terrified of what may happen now because of what he did.

I know he's angry and wants to find Bryce and kill him but I couldn't stop from thinking that this is war and Bryce will find a way to hurt me or Jace or something now.

Eventually, I fell asleep crying on Indie.

*****
Grey's pov
*****

"You have started a war and now I am terrified. He will retaliate and it could be with me or Jace, did you even think about what could have happened, what he might have done or do?" She asked me, seething at me.

"Not to mention pulling that shit in front of Jace as young as he is, we can't even explain any of this to him because he doesn't and won't understand, I mean seriously Grey what the fuck were you thinking, I know you are more rational than that, for fucks sake," she stressed pacing the room in front of me as she yelled as quietly as she could at me.

I deserved it, she's right.

I stayed quiet not saying a word,  I couldn't even look at her as I sat down on the edge of the bed.

"God, what am I gonna do, what are you going to do, I am freaking out here Grey!" She cried, I didn't even know what to say to console her, nothing I said would fix what I had just done.

I just sat there not saying a word, there was nothing I could say, saying sorry wasn't even possible, I just had to live with what I did and take the scolding.

"You really should have stopped to think Grey, I mean I really wish you would have stopped to think before being all action, you don't have to just worry about Jace," She said her voice growing quiet.

I looked up at her but still never said a word, wondering what she meant by not just worrying about Jace, I mean obviously I have to worry about her too, but this was different, the way she said it.

I watched her walk into the bathroom and come back out after a few moments she stood in front of me, grabbed my hand, and placed something in my hand, flat on my palm.

"It's Jace and this new baby inside of me you have to worry about now, how could you Grey?" she choked on her own words sounding broken, defeated even, and walked away from me, slamming the door as she left the room.

Fuck. I thought, looking at the positive pregnancy test in my hand.

"Fuck" I screamed and stood up pacing the room, I stopped in front of a wall and punched it, cracking my knuckles open again they were starting to heal from the other day.

The door opened and in walked Kali. She was silent as she took in what I just did before speaking.

"What the fuck did you do, Grey?" She asked

"Everything, I fucked up big time Kali and I don't think there is a way I can fix it," I growled

"What. Did. You. Do?" She asked again.

"I started a war without thinking, I can't find Bryce even with him right under my nose and now he's gonna retaliate probably by taking Jace, she is terrified and now I have another baby to worry about if she doesn't lose it" I whispered towards the end.

I sat back down on the bed as I put my head in my hands.

It's been a long time since I've felt emotions like this.

"Baby?" Kali started
"Is she-? Is she pregnant?" She asked

Silent tears actually fell down my face and I held out the pregnancy test to her.

"Yeah, with our child." I sighed

She was silent as she was the one now staring at the test.

After a few minutes, I felt her sit beside me.

"There are so many things I want to scream at you for, but I won't. We'll figure something out, I'll help you, I'll stop at nothing to protect her and the sweet little boy." She said

"We'll stop at nothing" I agreed.

We will figure it out.

We sat in silence before I heard little feet make their way to the bedroom.

In walked a sleepy Jace.

"Daddy, nighmare" he whined, with dried tears on his face.

"Come mere bud" I sighed

He walked over climbing in my lap.

"It's alright bud, nightmares aren't fun, but know it wasn't real it was just a bad dream and everything is okay," I told him softly and kissed his head. Unfortunately, I am living a real Nightmare right now.

"I sweep here" Jace mumbled.

"Of course bud"

I stood up with Jace in my arms, cuddled to my chest.

"Where's Tatum?" I asked Kali.

"Sleeping with Indie." She said and walked out of the room.

I nodded to myself and walked over to Tatum's side to lay Jace down.

"Try and go to sleep, Daddy is just gonna get ready for bed okay," I told him, he nodded his little head and closed his eyes and I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth once done I went back to my side of the bed and took off my jeans and T-shirt leaving me in my boxes as I got under the covers, Jace cuddled up to me literally laying on my chest and I held him protectively.

Yeah, no one's taking you from me, especially not him.
I'll figure something out. I thought as  I held him before slowly drifting off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 73.4K 45
Completed - He had me pinned against the wall outside of his dorm late at night. He was staring down at me angrily. I was confused to say the least...
199K 2K 9
Jakobe Sloan, a ruthless Vice President to the Road Warriors MC. Priya Anthony, the mysterious woman he saved from the clutches of death. Will their...
10.6M 280K 47
I stand there wide eyed and frozen where I am being held in place. The sounds of fists connecting on skin, cracking under his bloody fists. How can h...
71.9K 2.4K 43
"You know that I care about you." He says, taking my hand. Walking through the door, I was pulled along beside him. Standing up tall and straight, in...