Deku's secret [two-shot] [Com...

By vlperr

[MHA fanfiction] COMPLETED -twoshot- NO copying! Hey guys this is a MHA fanfiction. Some things are slightly... More

Deku's Secret 2
ATTENTION Everyone!
𝘔𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘴

Deku's Secret

570 14 0
By vlperr

My Pov:

Hey guys this is a MHA fanfiction. Some things are slightly changed.

⭐Deku and Bakugou aren't childhood friends (Bakugou still dislikes him)

⭐Deku actually has a deep voice (he hides it)

⭐Deku is not that short (about 186cm)

Slight badass deku

⭐Deku acts cute and innocent

⭐NO ONE in Class 1a knows his secret.

⭐Deku is actually already 17 (I think in season 1 he is about 15)

⭐They are still in 1a

⭐The rest is a ✨Secret✨

This is how I will write everytime I give you information on the story.

Let's start now!

Location: Deku's dorm
Time: 7am (07:00)
Day: Monday

Deku's Pov:

I wake up from the sun in my face. I yawn. What a night?! I'm so tired. Just as I want to go back to sleep again, I hear a knock. Who's that?

"yes?" I say in my sleepy morning voice. "Who's there?" I ask.

"It's me deku-kun" I hear Uraraka-san say.

"Ah Uraraka-san, what is it?" I ask still in my bed.

"I just wanted to wake you up but I see that you're already awake." she answers through the door.

"Why? It's still early" I say, after that I yawn. I mean it is still early so why would she want to wake me up?

"Deku-kun, do you know what time it is?" she asks.

"Yeah about 6:30am (06:30)." I say a little confused.

"No, it's 7:05am (07:05)."

"WHAT?!" I scream, getting off of my bed. "WHY DIDN'T MY ALARM RING?!" I scream, more to myself.

"Idk deku-kun I just wanted to tell you." she answers me.

"Thanks Uraraka-san, I'll see you downstairs!" I say, searching in my Pyjama for my school uniform.

"Okay see you deku-kun" she says and leaves.

I fastly start to get dressed. FUCK! Why didn't my alarm ring. Perfect start in the week!

Uraraka's Pov:

After I left deku's room, I went downstairs. I see Mina waiting for me.

"And?" she asks.

"At first he was very confused, because his alarm didn't ring. But then I told him what time we had and he panicked" I say.

Mina starts to giggle. I also start to giggle. Then I see Iida-kun coming towards us.

"That was very good, that you woke up a fellow classmate, Uraraka-san." he says, while doing this weird hand moves. I think he looks quite cute while doing them. Wait what? I slightly blush. Please don't notice!

"Thanks Iida-kun" I say, hoping that he doesn't see the slight blush on my face. I then look to Mina and see her smirk. She saw me blush! I look to Iida-kun and he doesn't seem to notice Mina smirking.

"I will leave now. Bye girls" he says and with that he leaves.

"Bye Iida-kun!" I yell, hoping that he heard me.

"Bye Iida" Mina yells also.

After he left, Mina looks at me smirking. Oh no! What has she planned?!

"My friend has a crush!" she says teasingly.

"I don't" I say, I mean I do, but she doesn't has to know, because she will probably tell everyone! Sorry Mina no offense!

"You do!" she says.

"Do not!" I argue.

"Do!" she argues back.

"Don't!" I say loud.

She than is silent. Thank God, I may won. But is it possible to win against Mina in an argument like that... What has she planned?!

"Ochako Iida! How does that sound?" she says smirking. Clearly teasing me.

I blush madly and just yell at her.
"MINA!" I want to yell another thing but Yaomomo comes.

"What are you two fighting about?" she asks.

Momo's Pov:

I walk down the hallway, just to hear yelling. Huh? Who's yelling? I walk to where the yelling is coming from. I see Mina and Ochako fighting. What are they fighting about again? I notice that Ochako is red as a tomato. A human tomato. I chuckle.
I walk to them, they then see me.

"What are you two fighting about?" I ask them.

"Our girl here has a crush" Mina says pointing to Ochako who's bright red.

"On who?" I ask curiously.

"On Iida" Mina says.

Ochako turn even redder. I didn't think that was even possible, because of how red she already is. Ochako just yells.

"I don't!"

I smirk and then look at her.
"I bet you have" I say.

"YAOMOMO!" she says screaming at me. Damn is she loud, my ear while probably hurt.

"See even Momo think so" Mina just says.

Ochako sighs and says. "But I really don't have a crush" You can see that she is trying to calm her face down.

"I know you do." I say. Mina agrees with me.

Time to now show her. I take out my phone and say. "I've got proof"

"Hah?!" Ochako says shocked.

I then open my phone and show them a video.

In the video:

Uraraka and Iida are talking and Uraraka is constantly blushing. But that isn't everything. Iida then leaves and Uraraka says to herself loud.

"Omfg I just talked to him!"
The video ends with Uraraka fangirling and blushing over Iida.

End of the video

Mina's Pov:

While we are watching the video, I look to Ocha and see that she is heavyly blushing. She has a crush! After the video end Yaomomo asks her.

"So?" she asks.

Ocha is as red as a tomato again. I look at her and start laughing.

"Aww you're so cute!" I say laughing.

"I agree!" Yaomomo says also laughing.

Ocha is still red. We promise her that we won't tell anyone! I mean we are her friends. We wouldn't! And it's just so cute to watch. Suddenly we hear someone going down the stairs.

"shh" Yaomomo whispers.

We nod and all look at the stairs to see who's going down. It's Deku.

Deku's Pov:

I slowly walk down the stairs, as I get downstairs I see Mina, Uraraka-san and Yaomomo.

"Hey girls" I greet them.

"Hey deku-kun!" Uraraka-san says.

"Yo Midobae!" Mina greets me happily.

"Good morning Midoriya" Yaomomo says.

"How come you guys are still here?" I ask them. They all look at each other, I don't think they know what to say. Weird.

"We wanted to wait for you." Uraraka-san says.

"Aww thanks, you guys are such great friends." I say. I don't think it's true, that they wanted to wait for me, but it's true that they are great friends. We then walk together to class.

Location: Class 1a Classroom/Homeroom
Time: 7:27am (07:27)
Day: still Monday

Let's say class starts at 7:30am (07:30)

Deku's Pov:

As we walk in to class we can already here someone argue.
Iida-kun is argueing with Kacchan.

He still calls him Kacchan.

They always argue. Let's see what they are argueing about.
I slowly walk closer to them.

"Bakugou, I've told you at the start of this year and I'll tell you now again. Take your feet off the table!" Iida-kun says.

Oh they are on that again. While Iida-kun is making his weird handmoves again, Kacchan just screams at him.

"NO FOUR EYES!!!" he screams.

Iida-kun doesn't seem to like it. Understandable, he screams very loud. At first I thought he had a voice related quirk. Maybe something similar to Present Mic. But he doesn't, he has a explosion quirk. But at least I was right that he has a sound related quirk, since his explosion also make sounds when they explode. So I guess I was part right. But whatever.

"Stop screaming!" Iida says while dramatically doing his hand thing. It's kind of weird. And he does it so fast. Maybe it's because of his quirk. But I already wrote possible reasons down in my notebook.

"FORGET IT!!!" Kacchan screams back at Iida. Just as Iida is about to say something, the door opens and Aizawa sensei comes in. He looks at them because this two doesn't seem to notice that he had came in.

"SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!" he yells. They both turn around, they are just quite. Finally. Aizawa Sensei walks in but surprisingly he isn't alone. Another person walks in. I look up to see who it is, but I can already hear it because the whole class expect me screams.

"ALL MIGHT!"

I look up to see it's him. He follows Aizawa Sensei to the teacher table and stands next to him. Out of his scarf comes...

"PRINCIPAL NEZU!" again, why do they have to scream... I'm tired af.

"Good morning class" he says, standing now on the teachers table.

"Good morning, principal nezu" the class answers. Boring.

"You might be wondering why we are here." he says slowly.

Good damn, can't he talk faster. I'll fall asleep. So now explain why you guys are here so I can get this over with.

"Someone from class 1a has been sneaking out at night. This someone doesn't want to be seen. Because this someone always covers the cameras." he says.

The whole class look at him and then dramatically says.

"HUH?!" they say it like very very dramatically. Principal Nezu then looks at us and asks.

"So... Who was it?" No one answers. I mean what do you think? This someone just raises their hand and says: yahoo it's me!

"So if no one is answering, then you'll have to face the consequences! No one can leave the dorms, you can go to the cafeteria and your lessons, the library but no where else!" he says.

Firstly wtf! Second why would I want to go to the library?! Third what if I need to take a shit?
Like fr. I then see jirou raising her hand.

"Yes miss jirou" the principal says looking at her.

"Don't you think it's a bit to much?" she asks, I agree with her.

"Young Jirou-" All might begins to talk but he gets cut off by principal Nezu.

"Stop all might. Why you think so?" he asks turning to jirou.

"I think it may be right to do it at night, but I think at the day is a bit to much." she says.

"At first I also thought so, but this someone who's been sneaking out might be a traitor."

"TRAITOR?!!" some of the class say. I mean yeah that's what he said are you deaf? But I don't think that this "someone" is a traitor.

Jirou nodds and says. "Thanks sir, now I understand thanks for explaining."

"No problem at all." he says to jirou. He than turns to the whole class and says. "I hope you all understand and follow that rule. If you don't follow it than you might be suspected to be a traitor.

Some of them nod, some gulp.

" that's all, have a great day" he says as he jumps on all might's arm. All might nodds and they both leave.

The moment the door closes aizawa sensei looks at us. "I hope you all understand this" he says serious.

"Yes sensei" we all say. Yes we. I also said something.

He then begins the lesson.

🤫🤫🤫

Location: dorm living room
Time: 9am (09:00)
Day: M. O. N. D. A. Y.

Still Deku's Pov:

I'm so happy that this lesson is finally over, now I can chill.

"Who did it?" Yaomomo asks, making everyone look at her

"You mean sneak out?" jirou says.

"yes. So who? Ochako?"

"I didn't" Uraraka-san replies.

"Jirou?" Yaomomo asks.

"No why would I?" jirou answers.

"Denki?" she asks, looking at him.

"Noo" he replies.

"Right you wouldn't go out alone" she says. He just nodds.

"I don't think I have to ask you guys, Kota, Sato" she says. The all shake their heads.

"I don't think I have to ask Iida either" she says.

"No, I wouldn't do something that wrong!" he says while making his weird hand thing again.

"I don't think I've to aks the rest of the deku squad. You guys are literally angels and so pure." she says looking at us. We nod. Yep we are definitely pure. Especially me. She continues asking the others, except the bakusquad -Denki and jirou. If you count jirou in the squad.

"Kirishima?" she asks.

"I wouldn't do that. It wouldn't be manly!" he says.

"Right, Mina?"

"Girl you know I wouldn't" she answers.

"And lastly Bakugou?"

He doesn't even answer, he just straight up starts to yell.

"WHY ME AND NOT THE DAMN NERD?!!!" he yells. With damn nerd, he means me.

"Bakugou, please stop calling your classmate like that!" he says and with each word, his hands moving faster.

"STFU FOUR EYES!" he yells at Iida.

Before Iida can say something. Yaomomo says something or more like asks.
"So did you?"

"NO! ASK NOT ME ASK THAT STUPID DEKU!" he yells. Making everyone look at me. I will just act cute and confused. So I till my head and say "Hmm?"

Uraraka's Pov:

Why does Bakugou always has to make such a drama.

"NO! ASK NOT ME ASK THAT STUPID DEKU!" he yells, oh god why does he always have to yell?! Deku wouldn't do something like that. We all look at him. He just tills his head cutely in confusion. I mean he is not as cute as Iida but still. Must protect!

"Hmm?" he says.

"I think he's just to innocent." Yaomomo says. We all agree, because I mean it's deku we are talking about. The bell then rings. Time for the next lesson.

Momo's Pov:

The bell then rings.

"We will talk about this later, let's get to class now" I say.

"Yes mom!" they all say, as they start leaving.

I sight. Why do they always call me mom? I mean, yeah I'm kinda like the class mom. So I guess.
I see that most of them already left. I better get going.

🤫🤫🤫

After all the lessons:

Location: Dorm living room
Time: 3:40pm (15:40)
Day: M-O-N-D-A-Y

Mina's Pov:

Most of us are sitting in the dorm living room. It's so boring.

"Hey, how about we play a game?" Denki suggests.

"Great idea Denks! I'm in!" I say, I mean of course I'm in. I need to get away from the boredom. I hear Kiri say that he is joining, same as Kyouka.

"I'm not sure" Yaomomo says.

"Come on, Yaomomo. It will be fun!" I tell her. She than agrees.

"Ocha?" I ask Ochako.

"okay, but tsu you also have to play!" she states.

"okay" *kero* she answers Ochako.

"So, Ocha, Denks, Tsu, Kyouka, Yaomomo, Kiri and I are playing. What about you Todo? Bakubae?" I ask them.

Todoroki surprisingly agrees very fast. Good for me.
"Great! Bakubae?" I ask him.

"NO WHY WOULD I?!" he screams. Drama. But I love drama and tea.

"Don't be a baby. Are you scared to lose?!" Todoroki says. Damn Todo.

"I'M NOT! I'LL PLAY AND WIN AGAINST YOU, YOU DAMN ICY HOT!!!" he screams, as he sits down on the floor.

"Great job Todo!" i tell him.

"Thanks?" he answers, even though it sounded more like a question. We then all sat down on the floor.

"Let's start-" I say, but I get interrupted by Ochako. I look at her in question.

"Don't we also want to ask Deku-kun?" she asks me.

"We are playing truth or dare. I think that's a bit to much for him." I state. The look at me in wtf, probably because we play truth or dare. But whatever. I look at Ochako, she looks like she feels bad If we don't ask him.

"But if it makes you feel better, I will go ask him!" I say smiling at her, while standing up. I walk upstairs to deku's room. I then knock waiting for an answer.

"Yes?" I hear him ask.

"It's me Mina." I say.

"Come on"

I then walk inside.

"do you need anything?" he asks me.

"I wanted to ask if you would like to play truth or dare with us downstairs?"i say looking at him.

" I think that's a bit to much for me. "he says.

Knew it! "okay no problem, I just wanted to ask you" I say, I mean technically it was Ochako but whatever.

"Okay, still thanks for asking" he says.

"Your welcome, gonna go now." I say. He nodds, telling me good bye. I then leave his dorm and go back downstairs.

"And?" Ochako asks, as soon as I get downstairs.

"Like I said, too much." I tell her.

"Atleast we asked him."she says.
We than start playing.

Meanwhile with deku:

Deku's Pov:

As soon as Mina left, I turn back to my phone.

_texting_
📞Talking on the phone📞

_hey do you have time to talk?_
I text waiting for an answer, just a few seconds later, my message is read and I get an answer.

_yeah_
That's the answer. I then call the person.

3rd person's Pov:

Deku then calls the person.

📞Hey, how are you? 📞 He asks.

📞I'm good you?📞

📞Good📞

📞Are you gonna come tonight?📞 The person asks.

📞I can't📞

📞Why? Training?📞

📞They found out that someone has been sneaking out, we can't leave the school...📞Deku explains.

📞Did they found out about you??📞

📞No they say, I'm too innocent📞Deku says slightly chuckling.

📞You're at the dorms?📞

📞Yes📞

📞Ah that's why you talk like that. 📞 The person states, since deku doesn't talk in his real voice, which is pretty deep.

📞Yep📞he answers.

📞Can you still try to come over? 📞

📞Not today, I'll try tomorrow!📞

📞You promise?📞 The person on the other line asks.

📞I promise!📞deku says.

📞Good! Love you... 📞 The person says.

📞Love you too📞deku replies.

📞Gonna go now📞

📞Okay📞

📞Bye📞

📞Bye, take care📞 deku says and with that the call ends.

Deku's Pov:

Sorry but I really can't today.

🤫🤫🤫

Location: Dorms
Time: 8pm (20:00)
Day: Tuesday

Deku's Pov:

"bye guys, gonna go to my room" I say. They all say bye. I then go to my room. I sit down on my bed and wait.

One hour later

I slowly open the door to see if anyone is still awake. I look outside and listen. No noise.
Everyone seems to be asleep. Good! I get back in, slowly and softly closing the door again. I get my clothes from under my bed. All in black clothes. I get dressed and take my bag. I look at the mirror. I'm wearing a black pants, black boots, a black hood over my hair and a black face mask, I also wear black gloves. I have a black backpack on my back. I look at the mirror again

I look like a thief.

I then open the window and carefully jump out of it. Thanks to my quirk, I don't get hurt.
I then quickly run to the gate. I take out my phone and text...

_Hey can you please hack the system?_

_yeah wait a moment_

The gate then opens and I run through it, the gate closes behind me. I look back at my phone, to see a new message.

_Are you outside?_

_yes_ I answer quick, before putting my phone back in my bag and running.

20 minutes later:

I'm finally here. I knock on the door. The door opens.

"Hey" I say happily.

"Hey come in."

I walk inside and take the hood, the face mask and the gloves off. I put them in my bag.

"How are you...

...mom?" I ask her.

"I'm fine sweetie, what about you?" she asks.

"Also. Where is... ?" I say.

"In the living room" she replies to my question.

Location: Midoriya household
Time: 9:40pm (21:40)
Day: Tuesday

"Do you want tea?" she asks.

I nod, I love her tea.

"You can go to the living room, I'll come in a few minutes." she says.

"Okay" I say and with that I go to the living room. I enter and see someone, I smile.

This one was part 1. Hope you liked it. ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 5.1K 42
This world is a complicated one-of predators and prey, struggling to make peace with one another. There is one species that is able to walk the line...
570K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
13.2K 593 20
While Wheeljack was out searching for members of his old Wrecker crew he stumbles upon a distress signal of disturbing origins. "This is -kzzt- of Vo...
356K 6.7K 20
An AU, which an Indoraptor was made alongside the indominus rex. The Indoraptor is taken in, and trained by Owen Grady.