"Maze In The Mirror" ✧A Kookm...

By kimyeontansmom30

🍁❄️ON HOLD❄️🍁 "I love you, Jimin hyung" Jungkook confessed nervously stretching his hand that was holding a... More

✧Prologue✧
✧Introduction✧
✧1. An Angel!✧
✧2. Why did I dream of him?✧
✧3. Rice Cakes✧
✧4. Turn of Events✧
✧5. Get Out!✧
✧6. Detention✧
✧7. Buddies Talk✧
✧8. The Scripts✧
✧9. The Sakura Kiss✧
✧10. A Weird Man? ✧
✧11. Found Him? ✧
✧12.Jealous!✧
✧13.Planning a Trap?✧
✧14. Dangerous Salvation✧
✧15. The Start Of Eve✧
✧16. Finally!✧
✧17. The Proposal Day✧
✧18. True Colours?✧
✧19. His Anger✧
✧20. What's Happening?✧
✧21. Pranks?✧
✧22. Friends Chat✧
✧23. Sister?✧
✧24. Make-out?✧
✧25. Not Normal?✧
✧26. True Face✧
✧27. Make Me Your Wife!✧
✧29.Unknown Person?✧
✧30. Fight!✧
✧31. Red-haired Man?✧
✧32. Jeonolous?✧
✧33. My Angel✧
✧34. He Knows?✧
✧35. The Soul Reaper✧
✧36. Visions✧
✧37. It's Hot...?✧

✧28. Sibling's Babblings✧

1.3K 152 98
By kimyeontansmom30

(A/N: Warning: It's a long ludicrous chapter necessary for the plot🗿).

Author's P.O.V.:-

The Morning...

When Jimin woke up from his slumber he found no one beside him. But he felt the warmth on the sheets, he smiled feeling all cozy cause after a very long time he had a very good night's sleep even more than when he was with Taehyung.

He got up all smiley but when he saw the time his eyes widened. He immediately ran to his room to freshen up and came downstairs in a hurry as he had to still make the rice cakes for which he prepared everything yesterday while Jungkook was in his office.

Jungkook was sitting on the couch watching a drama while sipping his banana milk. Jimin chuckled seeing him like that cause even though he changed a lot and now has become a great A-star actor he didn't let go of his habit of drinking banana milk in the morning.

"Ajhumma, is the breakfast ready?" He screamed.

"It will be done in ten minutes, Kook!" Ajhumma answered from the kitchen while hurrying the assistant chef.

It was like this daily, Eunwoo and Jungkook would get ready and sit before the T.V. watching different dramas or series while screaming and hurrying Ajhumma to bring their breakfast.

Ajhumma really does adore Jungkook and Eunwoo and she would think of them as her children rather than her employers due to their childish behaviour. She has been assisting and helping Jungkook with housework for almost five years since she came to work in the Jeon mansion.

It was like a perfect fit cause she was abandoned by her children and Jungkook cut his ties with his parents and was living alone and working hard to build his career. They both didn't say it but they know they were more like mother and son rather than employee and employer.

This was what made the Jeon mansion more like a home than just an empty house of a rich man. Jungkook was not someone who would abuse his power over his servants.

He came from the poor so he knew exactly how hard people had to work to make their ends meet. Cause when he was just a rookie actor he worked almost all the part-time jobs along with Eunwoo to make a living.

He wasn't some arrogant brat with lots of money to spend and fool around. He just made the walls of his heart high enough to protect his wounded heart so that it won't be broken anymore which made him look like he was a cold person to others.

Well, he never cared about what others thought of him in the first place from the start cause he never gave any attention to those who hate him and just focused on how to improve himself and worked hard.

(JK: Woahhhhh!!! A/N: *confused* wae, what happened? Jk: You are praising me and showing me in a positive light for the first time in your book. A/N: 🤦🏻‍♀️ Tsk! Have you noticed it now? And btw it isn't the first time, I have never shown you negatively in any one of my books, you coconut head! Jk: That's a lie! I was always a jerk who would always abuse Jimin🥲

A/N: Bro, even though I showed you like that at first eventually at the end you would be a fool in love with Jimin, remember? Jk: Wow, peanut head, you have a point. I thought you are no brain! A/N: This coconut head! Jk: I am seeing you in a new light, I might start liking you- A/N: Stop! I would rather you hate me than say that cringy line. Please keep your like and love exclusively to Jimin. And I am already in love with my Billu, Yoongi, and have my eyes on Namjoon's thighs.

Jk: Namjoon Hyung's thighs are mine! A/N: Shut up, it's not yours nor mine. We share it with seven million people without feeling jealous and you are just first on the line, ok? Jk: That's fine then but I am still not giving my Yoongi Hyung to a peanut head like you!

A/N: This coconut head! Don't provoke me or else you will suffer in the book, humph! *Disappears* Jk: Yah, you! Wait there, if you do anything I am gonna kill you this time *Disappears*).

Taking the chance that Jungkook didn't see him Jimin quietly slipped into the kitchen to make rice cakes.

"Kook-ah! Are you ready?" Eunwoo entered the hall.

"Ah, you are here, Eunu!" Jungkook chirped.

Eunwoo raised his right eyebrow suspiciously, "Why are you trying to act cute? Are you going to do something troublesome or did you already do it and want me to clean it up?"

"Aish, I didn't do anything, ok. I just missed my friend but he is too cold. Ugh, my life," Jungkook wiped his nonexistent tears.

"Oh, please!" Eunwoo rolled his eyes and sat on the couch changing the channel, "Where is Jimin Sunbaenim?"

"I am here and you always want to know about his whereabouts. What are you afraid of? Me selling him? And for your question he just sneaked into the kitchen after waking up late thinking that I didn't notice him and is in a rush to cook rice cakes," Jungkook answered as he ate popcorn.

Jimin eyes widened as heard it, his neck reddened with embarrassment and Ajhumma who was standing beside him smiled.

"Of course, why wouldn't you notice him? Even in the University, you were like Jimin Sunbaenim's radar who would know his presence anywhere in such a vast place. It's nothing surprising for you to notice him in your home. And did you say RICE CAKES?!" Eunwoo jumped out of the couch and strode to the kitchen.

"Sunbae, are rice cakes ready? I want to eat them, I missed them so much," Eunwoo whined.

Jimin smiled, "They will be ready in a few minutes. I made some separately for you, Eunwoo."

"Omo, thank you so much, Sunbae. As always you are the best!" Eunwoo praised feeling touched.

Jungkook huffed seeing them together, "Ten minutes more, and if you both don't come out I will leave you here. Come to the company by walking."

Jimin looked at him nervously as the rice cakes won't be finished that soon.

"Kook, eat your breakfast, first," Ajhumma interfered to distract him.

Jungkook quietly sat at the dining table and started chomping on his green leaves and boiled chicken.

Eunwoo just smiled, "Don't worry, he just gets grumpy all of a sudden like a grandpa. He got that trait from Yoongi Hyung. I will go and talk with him. You pack them and come out, ok?"

Jimin nodded feeling assured by Eunwoo's words. And after cooking he and Eunwoo ate their breakfast and Jungkook didn't say anything as he was busy stuffing his mouth with delicious rice cakes.

And then they left for the company with Jungkook being all grumbly cause he got distracted by them and was now late for the script reading.

At some random cafe,

"I am finally meeting you one-on-one, Sir Namjoon. I was so excited when Sir Raon said I would be working alongside you on this mission," Jeon Ae-Ri's voice was chirping with excitement.

Namjoon just gave a little smile and sipped his iced Americano.

"I am sorry if I am making you uncomfortable by my words. It's just I can't hide my excitement cause I have always been admiring you as my role model and inspiration, Sir," Ae-Ri commented feeling nervous as her Sunbaenim wasn't saying a word.

Namjoon placed the cup on the table, "I understand. So, shall we get into the discussion of our mission? I need to go to the University cause I have a class to take on the first hour."

"Yes, of course. Sir Raon told me that you are here to dig for information about the MJ Enterprises chairman and I was sent here to assist you in your mission and also to find out the whereabouts of Seven who is assumed to be in Seoul according to our sources," she explained seriously not minding that her senior was giving her a cold shoulder.

Namjoon frowned upon hearing that, "Seven?"

>>>Why did Sir Raon send Ae-Ri, just a junior to such a dangerous mission? I need to talk with him about this.

"Yes, sir." She replied.

"It isn't easy to get to know about Seven who purposefully hid his identity. We will approach that mission slowly and in the meantime, you will be working as a manager in Starglitter company for their new idol group named TXT. And in that disguise find out more about actor Kim SeokJin, I need every small detail of him," Namjoon ordered.

"Kim SeokJin? Why are you suspecting him, Sir?" She asked with a confused expression on her face.

"I think he belongs to that organization. I am not sure but I think something very fishy is going on in Starglitter company and I have this gut feeling that MJ Enterprises and Starglitter are connected somehow, so will you do it for me?" Namjoon asked.

"Of course, Sir. I am here to assist you. I will do everything you ask of me that would help in the progression of our mission," She responded with sincerity.

"That's all then. I have already secured the post for you with my connection. You just have to go and join. Here is your ID," Namjoon gave her the Starglitter Entertainment ID card.

She took it and bowed at him, "I will do my best in assisting you, Sir."

Namjoon just nodded and got up to leave. Ae-Ri looked a little disappointed as she didn't make a good impression by babbling in excitement and thought that her Sunbaenim doesn't trust her yet to involve her in his mission.

Cause it was normal when she joined the secret military special forces unit as the first woman many had suspicions and they didn't really welcome her thinking that she was just a kid of higher-ups using her connections to join in their force to play for some time.

She knew that would happen so she worked hard and proved her worth by accomplishing many dangerous missions which were impossible by keeping her life on the line. Still many were skeptical about a woman working in their base.

She was aware of the discrimination but she was grateful to her senior, Sir Kim Raon who saw her potential and treated her equally with other men and even gave her the mission to assist their best officer Namjoon.

She was a little downhearted thinking that her idol would also think that as a woman she couldn't do anything useful in the mission.

And that was why she thought Namjoon was telling her to keep an eye on SeokJin at Starglitter company which was the safest place out of trouble from their mission and to keep her out of it.

But Namjoon turned back before leaving, "I heard a lot about you from Sir Raon, your accomplishments, and your swiftness in digging for information and completing the mission that no one could do. It made me curious. I want to see how good you are, so dig for information about SeokJin in a month and I will let you know the details of our mission. Think of it as an entrance test to join my mission, got it?"

Jeon Ae-Ri stood up immediately hearing it. Her eyes gleamed and she smiled brightly, "Yes, Sir. I would do my best to pass your test and prove myself to you. Thank you for giving me a chance. I won't disappoint you."

Namjoon showed off his dimple smile and left the cafe. Jeon Ae-Ri was on cloud nine and hurried to the Starglitter company to join as the manager but she forgot a very important thing until she saw her elder brother Jeon Jungkook in front of her.

At The Starglitter...

Jeon Ae-Ri introduced herself to the members of the TXT and they were surprised to see a woman being their manager cause they never put a female beside an idol group to avoid weird rumors and gossip.

But the main reason was...Ae-Ri was a very professional Polyglot who could speak almost all Asian and European languages as if she was a native speaker and of course, the most important language English which was very useful to communicate with their international fans.

So the company took her in with the recommendation of Namjoon and also by seeing her resume which fits into their category as they can get a manager + a translator + a bodyguard as she was also skilled in martial arts and an exercise freak just like her elder brother.

After knowing about her they were all convinced and she was a month elder than Choi Yeonjun the eldest of the group, they started calling her Noona and got along well.

Ae-Ri was taking them to their first schedule out of the company and that's when,

"Yah, Jeon Ae-Ri!" Jungkook screamed looking at the young woman who was beside the new idol group of the company named 'TXT'.

"Oppa?" Jeon Ae-Ri, sister of Jungkook aka crazy fan according to Jungkook's fans looked at her elder brother with widened eyes,

>>>Aish! Isn't Starglitter the company where my Oppa works? How can I be so dumb to forget that? Shit!!! He will ask a thousand questions if he catches me now!

And she started running away throwing the documents in her hands at TXT.

"Yah, you! Stop there, now!" Jungkook started running behind her.

Jimin and Eunwoo looked at each other in confusion along with TXT members who were shocked to see their manager running away.

Ae-Ri jumped over the turnstile in a whoosh but Jungkook wasn't any lesser in doing long jumps so he too hopped over it like a rabbit and caught the back of her hoodie.

"Yah, *huff* do you think you can *puff* outrun me, your elder brother?" Jungkook said while gasping for air as he ran too fast to catch his sister.

She stretched her mouth into an awkward smile and turned to face him, "Hi, Oppa!"

"Tsk! Hi, my foot! Why the hell are you here? Didn't you message me that you are going back to Norway for your studies the last time? And why don't you reply to my messages? You always come to those fan sign events to make fun of yourselves by my fans. And the last time too you climbed over the pipe like a spiderwoman and then disappeared. Do you think you are some sort of superwoman or something? Yah, why aren't you answering?"

Jungkook started questioning her without giving her even a second to breathe.

"Kook! Everyone is watching. Let's go to your room and talk, ok? We can't let anyone spread rumors about you and her," Eunwoo who came running behind Jungkook after he saw Ae-Ri, reasoned out.

In The Room...

Jungkook was sitting on the couch with his legs crossed glaring at his little sister. Eunwoo and Jimin were standing beside him while the five members of TXT were standing a little away from their manager with their hands obediently held together and their heads down feeling like they did something wrong when they didn't.

"So, why are you here?" Jungkook asked narrowing his eyes.

"I..." Ae-Ri was out of words cause she didn't imagine this situation when she accepted the mission.

"Answer me!" Jungkook's voice was loud and dominant.

Ae-Ri and Jimin flinched visibly at that, "I...*gulps* am working as a manager for TXT from today."

"What? You have finally gone nuts. What do you mean by working as a manager for that idol group, huh? What about your studies then?" Jungkook yelled getting mad.

Ae-Ri bit her lips as she felt her palms getting sweaty, "I...got winter break for three months so I thought I would stay in Seoul and work to get some experience. I wanted to surprise you with my first salary, that's why I said I am going back to Norway."

She lied after thinking a lot about all the pros and cons. She finished her studies way long back and was recruited into the secret military special force almost two years back.

She visited Seoul whenever she was free from missions and visited Jungkook's fan sign events with weird gifts that she brought from different countries as souvenirs as she couldn't meet him directly due to her job and his status.

"Jungkook, see she just wanted to surprise you and here you are yelling at her and scaring her. Why don't you talk with her normally, huh? It's the first time you guys are meeting like this after you both left home," Eunwoo tried to ease down the suffocating atmosphere.

Jungkook sighed and looked at his sister whose eyes were getting glossy cause Eunwoo was right they never had a chance to meet one-on-one like this for the last five years.

She had her fair share of pain when Jungkook left home to pursue his dreams. It was hell for her at home cause their parents were greedy for money and would do anything, even sell their fifteen years old daughter to old perverts in the entertainment industry just like they tried to sell Jungkook back then.

She escaped home and with the help of her friends, she went abroad and continued her studies while doing part-time jobs. It was not easy for a girl in an unknown country to live, there were many dark days but she survived everything on her own and became strong enough to join the military's secret base.

Both siblings tried their best to get on their own feet to live their lives as they wanted without being puppets for their parents.

"Ae-Ri!" Jungkook got up and hugged his sister and she too hugged him back feeling all the emotions at once as she suppressed them all these years to stay strong.

Jimin smiled seeing them, he got a little emotional too.

After some time they both calmed down, "You don't have to work, Ae-Ri. Just come to my home and enjoy your winter break," Jungkook stated as they sat beside each other holding hands.

Ae-Ri's fuse went off as she heard it cause if she does what her brother was asking her to do then her mission would go down in ruins and she would be suspended and,

>>>What would I tell to Sir Namjoon?

>>>I don't know if Sir Namjoon intends to test me or not but the Choi family's eldest son Choi Yeonjun is a member of the TXT group.

>>>And when Seven disappeared five years back he left all his assets to Mr.Choi to manage. If I get close with his son I could gain an easy entry into Choi's mansion and could get some information on Seven.

"No, I can't. It's an assignment from my university to do full-time work in a company and then submit my experience to pass my last year," Ae-Ri lied through her teeth.

"Ah, is that so? Then we can't do anything about it and it's good that you can work in my company. But why are you working as a manager for a boy group? I will talk with Min Ho Hyung and change you to work for a girl group," Jungkook declared.

"No! Why?" Ae-Ri shouted suddenly.

Jungkook frowned hearing the strong rejection, "Why? Are you dating one of the members or something?"

"WHAT?" Ae-Ri and the five members shouted at the same time at the absurd question.

"What do you mean by what? Then why are you strongly opposed to changing to a girl group? Give me one good reason and I will let you work with them," Jungkook's voice was stern.

"Jungkookie Oppa! What do you mean by dating them? I just met them today morning and for your information, they are younger than me," Ae-Ri defended herself.

"Tsk, what if they are younger? Nowadays boys love those who are elder than them," Jungkook spoke.

"Yes, just like you!" Eunwoo commented looking at the roof and whistling.

"Ahem!" Jimin cleared his throat and looked away.

Ae-Ri didn't understand what they meant, "Oppa, but I am not interested in Younger guys so believe me, ok?"

"Yah, you heard her, right? Don't you ever try to approach my sister if I see you guys looking at her, I will pluck your eyeballs out, got it?" Jungkook warned the TXT members who gulped their salivas and nodded immediately.

"Oppa, please stop embarrassing me. I need to work with them for three more months," Ae-Ri whined in frustration.

"Wait you said you are not into Younger guys then..." He paused and looked skeptically at her, "Who is that BASTARD?"

"Which bastard?" Ae-Ri was baffled by his question again.

"The older bastard you are dating with!" Jungkook's forehead crinkled.

"Ugh! There is no bastard in my life, Oppa! I am single, got it? S.I.N.G.L.E! Single! Where do you think I have time to date when I am so busy studying and working?" Ae-Ri wanted to bang her head on the wall.

Eunwoo and Jimin found the sibling's ramblings quite funny as they giggled seeing them. Even TXT members were trying to stop their laughter hearing their Sunbaenim's ridiculous questions as they never saw him like that.

"Are you my Oppa or Appa? No, you're behaving like my Haraboji at this rate Oppa! Aish, I am not gonna talk with you if you are going to do this," Ae-Ri warned fed up by her elder brother's possessive rant.

"Arasso, don't get mad. Here, eat these rice cakes and calm down," Jungkook immediately took out the box.

"Woah! Delicious!" Ae-Ri's eyes brightened up as she tasted them.

And they started talking about food randomly. Eunwoo and TXT members want to interrupt them as Jungkook has to attend his script reading to which he was already two hours late and Ae-Ri had to take the members to another location to shoot their first music video but they were afraid to cut in them.

And they all turned to Jimin signing to help them who looked flustered and scratched his nape thinking of a way to get the siblings to stop their chatting.

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

(A/N: That's a wrap for today my Purples! Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Finally, the Jeon siblings reunited after five years and made a very huge fuss. How would Ae-Ri be able to investigate under Jungkook's eagle eyes? Would she be able to discover the secrets of her Oppa and Oppa-in-law, Jimin? What if she did, which side will she choose to support her brother or the government?

To Know All That...

Stay Tuned😉!

Next week's vote goal is the same "100". And don't forget to comment, I would like to hear your theories!

Then, see you all soon my little Purples😘 Bye-Bye💜!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 85.8K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
56.8K 4.9K 67
❝ I promise to hold onto you until you want me to let go.❞ A promise to stay by each other's side, broken by a single mistake. Their beautiful memori...
28K 1.6K 22
★When his Enemy becomes his boss!★ "You have nowhere to escape, Hoseok," Yoongi rubbed the lower lip of Hoseok with his thumb as his eyes darkened. "...
16K 667 26
{-ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ-} {ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ} [ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ] 'Why are there New reporters and Cameras flashing everywhere? Who are you? And let me go!' 'Shut up and s...