Tìyawn; Once Again

By aonungswifeyy

To love, once again. 。・:*˚:✧。 After being in a coma for 5 months, Eywa had given him the sign, for him to fin... More

𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

544 32 49
By aonungswifeyy

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Lo'ak, wait!" Tsireya calls out, as shes running behind him.

"Leave me alone Tsireya. Please" Lo'ak speaks to her calmly.

"Lo'ak" she calls out softly to him, taking his hand.

He stops walking and turns around to look at her.

"I don't know what to do. I don't know why, I feel this way. I feel.. jealous. I'm the one who broke up with her. I hurt her. Why am I feeling this way?" Lo'ak asks.

"Lo'ak... it is clear that you love her. Deeply" Tsireya says to him.

"But I shouldn't! We're not right for each other and the more I do this, the more I delay her chances of finding the person who is right. For her" Lo'ak says.

"Lo'ak. You are still very dear to her. And evidently, she is very dear to you. That is not a bad thing, to feel" Tsireya says to him.

"I just" he let out a frustrated sigh, "I don't know what to do anymore."

Tsireya looks at him, her eyes softening, before she gives Lo'ak a hug.

Lo'ak was surprised at first, before he suddenly began to feel.. comfortable.

He didn't realise it, but she hugged him to give him comfort. And eventually, he hugged her back, resting his head onto her shoulder.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Tìyawn" Ao'nung calls out.

"I didn't realise about Lo'ak, and he's probably alone somewhere, and-"

"Tìyawn" Ao'nung calls her name, as he holds her from her wrist and turns her around to make her look at him, stopping her from blabbing on.

"Tsireya has gone after Lo'ak" Ao'nung says, "he's not alone."

"But I-"

"Tìyawn. If you go after him, you will only get yourself hurt" Ao'nung says to her, "stop doing that."

"But he's my friend" Tìyawn says.

"If he's your friend, then you must learn to to let him go. I promise you, he will be fine. Tsireya is so much as soft as a bunny" Ao'nung says.

"How do you know what a bunny-?"

"Not important" Ao'nung cuts her off, "just please, stop letting yourself get into situations that you know will hurt your feelings."

Tìyawn looks into his eyes, seeing that his words were coming from a genuine place.

She nods, "you're right."

He gives her a warm smile, "he will be fine. I promise."

She nods.

"Let's get back" Ao'nung tells her, beginning to walk ahead.

"Ao'nung" Tìyawn calls out to him.

He turns around, his ears perk up as her voice echoed through his ears and down to his heart.

She walks towards him, before she wraps her arms around his shoulders.

He stood still. Himself being completely zoned out, that he hadn't realised that she thanked him.

Instead, her touch had him seeing stars. And her voice suddenly sounded like a echo.

"Ao'nung?... Ao'nung?"

Until he bought himself back to reality, looking down at her.

"Ao'nung? Are you okay? What happened?" Tìyawn asks, realising he zoned back in.

"I just- nothing. Nothing happened. I'm fine" Ao'nung shook his head and moved away from her touch.

"Did I do something?" Tìyawn asks.

"N-no!" He raises his voice, before seeing her flinch a little. His eyes softened, before he placed both his hands onto her shoulders, speaking more softly than before, "you haven't done anything."

Her face was levelled quite closely to his chest, as she looked up at him.

It became awfully hot.

Sweaty.

Their hearts racing with one another.

"What's happening?" Tìyawn's voice had become a whisper, as her lips trembled, feeling Ao'nungs' gaze so sharp, himself just an inch away from her.

"I-i don't know" Ao'nung stutters back.

Being this close to her, it made him feel all these things he had no idea he was to feel. Not yet anyways.

He glances down at her chest, and then moves himself away.

Tìyawn looks away from him awkwardly.

"I'm sorry" he apologises, "you were very close to me and I just.. I panicked."

She nodded, "have you... not be close to a woman before?" Tìyawn asks.

He shook his head no, "no woman apart from you."

"Oh" was all she could bring herself to say.

"G-go. I will be there with you in a moment" Ao'nung tells her.

"Oh. Alright" she nods awkwardly, before continuing to walk off.
As she got out of his sight, Ao'nung let out a heavy breath, his tense body becoming loose.

"Fuck" he whispered under his breath, holding his head.

He stood by himself, thinking of her lips. Her chest. Her beauty. Her voice. All of it, and it was right there for him to have. To take.

But he couldn't. Not when she looked at him that way. Innocently. Confused.

He had to do whatever he could to keep himself composed around her.

Even if it meant he couldn't be as close to her as he wanted to.

Tìyawn had walked further ahead, her hand placed lightly above her heart, as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"What just happened?" She whispered to herself.

She tried to breathe in and out, to keep herself calm, but her heart was going crazy. Beating heavily.

It could rip out her body and drop to the floor.

She fans herself with her hand, her cheeks feeling flushed and a shiver running down her spine.

Maybe she was running a fever? That is what she thought for a second before she brushed it off.

It was just getting hot, that's all.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

As it got to the end of the celebration, everyone had returned home.

"Where is Tìyawn?" Neytiri asks, "is she not coming."

"She needs some time" Lo'ak replies, "we both do."

"How long are we going to just let her sleep outside, on her own?" Jake asks, "it's wrong."

"I can't convince her to come back" Lo'ak says in a defeated tone, "the damage has been done and I can only wait and give her the space she needs."

He walks past his family members, his face looking dull and his mind full of guilt.

"You just have to give your mind some space, Lo'ak. You are both not right for each other, and she has accepted you as her friend" Tsireya says to him.

"I know. And I hate myself for feeling this way. I don't want her to be mindful about who she talks to, if she is no longer mine. But I can't help the feeling of being jealous. It's frustrating me" Lo'ak sighs.

"You just need something or someone to take your mind of it all" Tsireya says, taking another step forward.

"And who could that possibly be? This is Tìyawn we are talking about. The woman I've spent most my life with" Lo'ak replies.

Tsireya's eyes glance around his face, as she brings herself close, to the point where she could feel his body pressed against her.

"Tsireya, what are you-?"

"Just trust me, Lo'ak" Tsireya whispered.

His eyes had become puzzled as he tilts his head and looks at her. A slight frown on his face.

He wasn't sure what she wanted until she cupped his cheek.

Feeling her touch, it was warm.

Delightful.

The touch that needed to be felt.

It was like he had become high from her touch, not realising what was going on with himself.

His mind fogging up.

Tsireya was bringing her face closer to him, and he did nothing to stop it. He did nothing at all.

Nothing except leaning himself closer before the two of them had shared a kiss.

It was supposedly meant to be one peck, as the two of them moved away pretty quickly, but the second they looked into each others eyes, their hearts could not take it, letting their lips touch once again.

And now Lo'ak was laid down on his back, staring up to the ceiling, worried if he made a mistake.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Lo'ak and Tsireya's kiss is nothing. Wait till y'all see what Tìyawn finds Ao'nung doing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 3K 17
female oc X Ao'nung Liyanin can't help but notice a boy by the name Ao'nung, though she brushes these feelings off she still can't deny how she real...
52.4K 1.2K 30
She saw his gaze falter from her eyes for just a second and fall on her lips. She bit her bottom lip, as she felt her cheeks heat up. Was he going to...
126K 3.9K 55
Tìyawn and Aonung team up to get Lo'ak and Tsireya to stop have feelings for each other, but only end up falling for each other.
86.7K 2.3K 15
❝ and my blood is all i see as you steal my soul, from me. ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 she shows that the outcast boy is capable of bei...