The crimson child -Male Sith...

By Dakejo0

There is no prophecy... There is no warning... you emerge from the shadow as you strike down everything holdi... More

The Ancient One
The Shadows Within
The Lone Hope
Battle of Sventove
Ally or Enquiry?
Onset on Zakuul
Knight's Oath
Negotiations
A Challenge?
Contractor
Miracles still happen
Abduction
Gladiator
Toys
Freedom
Role Model
Nightfall
False Heroes
First Encounter
Furious Factory
The old you
Jingling chains
Embattled outpost
Glimmer in the snow
The endless city
Endless talks
Seed of temptation
Where I come from
From the shadows
Cats and dogs
Shifting gaze
Inquiry for help
Strong will
Comradeship
The enemy of my enemy...
Ruins of Nabat
Heroism
On the offensive
Storming of the capital
The Venerable
Differences
Necessary offer
Sight on Geonosis
Mercy
Black in sand
Desperate shield
Second wave
The generator
Cleanup
Deathsinger
Rebel's Diner
Eclipse
Connecting
Tradition in Terrorism
Embarking on Concordia
Legacy in Flames
Minor complication
Shadows of suspicion
Seed of Dissent
Crisis on Mandalore
Deception's dark dance
Fervent Address
Political Aftermath
Echos of Mandalore
Shared Company
Rebel Assault
Veiled journey
A New Face
Echos of Betrayal
The Senate's Deliberation
Call for war
Paths to Discontent
A path forth
Voices of Revelation

Friendly reminder

539 24 4
By Dakejo0

You felt your emotions run wild, as you sat in your chambers meditating. The hate that dwelled inside you and the rage that grew with every second were pushing you further each day. There was no place for doubt and sorrow inside your heart, still you felt it creeping in with every memory your mind showed you. Through focussing on your goal and what let you come so far you tried to ignore those feelings. The mourning after the lost, the heartache over what once was, grief over the scars you obtained. It all belonged nowhere near you, you told yourself. Those things only made you weak, lessened your connection to the dark side of the Force, at least that is what you thought. Rage, anger and hate was what you searched for, what you dedicated yourself too. Being consumed by them and drawing their power out in the open is what you vowed to yourself. To feel nothing except those is what you promised, is what you tried so desperately, but still there was something little inside you that lounged for something else. A glimmer of hope, that tried everything it could, just to stay alive in that raging darkness deep withing your deepest heart. A small shard of life that wanted nothing more than to survive remained. Unkillable, it stood in a sea of consuming darkness and flaming rage, unfazed by the overwhelming power of the storming dark side within you.

"Lord (S/N)?" a transmission interrupted you suddenly.

"What is it?" you responded slightly angered.

"Please excuse me if I called in an inopportune time." Barriss excused herself.

"Not in the slightest young one. I must apologize for my relentless behaviour. What can I help you with?"

"I thought about what you told me on Coruscant and your offer as well. I haven't reached my final decision yet but I'd like to discuss it with you personally. That of course means if you can spare some time."

"Of course young Barriss, I will head to Coruscant as soon as I can. Unfortunately, I must take care of some things first." you respond with a gentle smile on your lips.

"Of course, Lord (S/N). I will be awaiting your arrival."

With that the call ended. Satisfaction grew inside you as you saw the seed you carefully sowed taking roots. The faint smile was lost quickly as you realised, that the next thing on your agenda was a discussion with the Queen of Zygerria. Confidently you stepped into the room, there were no guards protecting Queen Scintel, so it was just you and her.

As you entered the opulent chamber, Queen Scintel looked up from her chair with a smug expression. She was a tall woman with a regal demeanour, and her sharp eyes studied you as you approached her.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the formidable Lord (S/N)," she said, her voice dripping with arrogance. "I must say, I've been eagerly anticipating this meeting. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

You kept your face expressionless, your dominant and intimidating aura emanating effortlessly.

"I've come to discuss our engagement, Queen Scintel," you replied firmly.

"Something that couldn't be avoided."

"We need to break the engagement."

"And for what reason? Last time I saw you, you were almost euphoric about the marriage."

"An act, merely put on to deceive those who needed to be kept in the dark about the truth."

"What cruel words. You hurt my heart Lord (S/N)." the Queen said with played sadness.

"You can quit the act, as I'm not irritated by it in the slightest." your gaze was cold and focused, staring deeply into her eyes, and you could feel her every cell trembling in your sheer presence almost as if her very soul froze upon your site.

Even though she seemed confident on her outside, on the inside, this woman was terrified.

"I can feel it, you know that." you stated and came closer to her.

"You can feel what?" she answered with confusion.

"The fear you feel deep inside your heart. The desperation and helplessness that come over you every time we meet. You try to hide it deep inside the darkest corners of your very being but still, they are too great. The reason why you clinge to that marriage like it is your very life, is because in reality it is. You fear me more than anything else, more than losing your political power or even your own empire, and why, because I am a threat to everything you have and everything you are. You lived your life as the Queen, untouchable and always in command, never letting anyone else overpower or dominate you, but the moment we were alone in that room was the first time in your pathetic life that you realised, that you weren't what you thought you were. You aren't powerful and most certainly not untouchable. You realized that you had nothing you could stop me with so instead you desperately clung to me like a frightened child to its father. You knew that whatever destiny I bestowed upon you was bound to happen. My will was your life and so you decided to do everything in your power to hold on to that."

Fear was spread across Queen Scintel's eyes, nothing but pure fear resided in her gaze. You placed your hand under her chin so that her eyes couldn't escape yours, then you let your raging Sith eyes burn into her very soul. Your cold and yet raging gaze imprinted into her mind forever, constantly reminding the Queen who she was serving and who she had to obey absolutely.

"Let me remind you." you continued, "If you do not obey, I will not simply defeat you. I will crush you and your empire alike. Let you watch the extermination of your entire race. All your belongings, hopes and dreams will shatter, crumble in the palm of my hand. It will all fall apart right before your eyes, while you are watching, powerless and helpless. I will make you suffer pain so unimaginable that you will be begging for the sweet embrace of death and eventually I will grant you that gift, but remember, when you wake up in hell, and you will, I will be the one waiting for you."

A pressing silence fell over the room and the otherwise self-assured nature of the Queen was gone in an instant.

"This will serve as your first and only reminder. Every single action you take from now on will be with my vioce constantly asking you one question in the back of your mind. Will it benefit him or not? If the answer is a no, I advise you not to do it, if you do it despite knowing otherwise, the consequences will be more than you can handle, that I promise you."

Your voice was filled with power and authority as you delivered your chilling monologue to Queen Scintel. The Queen sat there, visibly shaken, and paralyzed by fear, her regal demeanour crumbling under the weight of your dominant presence. Your words had cut through her façade, revealing her true vulnerability, and you made it clear that you held the power to destroy everything she held dear.

As the tense silence lingered in the opulent chamber, you allowed your message to sink in, ensuring that every word had imprinted itself deeply in the Queen's mind. You had conveyed the severity of the threat you posed, and you made it abundantly clear that disobedience would lead to unimaginable consequences. The Queen's fear-stricken eyes remained locked onto yours as you held her chin firmly, reinforcing the notion that you were in control and that her life was in your hands. Your Sith eyes, burning with rage and power, further instilled the idea that you were a force to be reckoned with, a true threat to her and her empire.

You concluded your reminder with a final warning, letting her know that her every move would be scrutinized and that any action not aligned with your interests would be met with swift and devastating retribution. You left her with a haunting choice – obey and preserve what little she had left or face the wrath of your relentless power. After delivering your powerful words, you took a step back, allowing the gravity of the situation to settle. The room remained heavy with tension as Queen Scintel processed the reality of her predicament. The once-confident ruler now appeared weak and vulnerable, utterly aware of the perilous position she was in.

With your message delivered and your presence looming over her, you turned to leave, the aura of dominance still lingering in the room. As you exited, leaving the Queen to her thoughts and fears, you carried yourself with an air of triumph. Your warning had been given, and you had made it clear that you were not to be underestimated.

Leaving the Queen behind you received a message from your commanding centre.

"What is it?" you asked still annoyed.

"You're needed in your office, my Lord." a female voice responded.

"I'm on my way." a deep sigh left your lungs. You hated to deal with politics, but since you've become the Lord of Nathema, it was inevitable.

It didn't take you long to get to your office and inside were some people waiting for you. Still, you took your time to admire the room since it has been quite some time since you've last been here. The room is designed with a darker aesthetic, featuring dark wood panels and rich, deep-coloured fabrics that create an atmosphere of elegance and sophistication.

The main desk is grand and impressive, made of polished, dark wood with intricate carvings that tell the history of Nathema. The surface is clean and organized, with only the necessary tools for governing the planet, such as data terminals and holoprojectors.

Behind the desk is a high-backed chair, plush and comfortable, but with a regal air that demands respect. The chair is positioned to allow the Lord to observe anyone who enters the room, without being overly imposing. When seated in this chair, the Lord exudes a sense of calm confidence, signalling their unwavering control over the planet and its affairs.

The room is adorned with tasteful artwork and historical tapestries, showcasing the rich culture and heritage of Nathema. These pieces serve as a reminder of the Lord's commitment to preserving the planet's traditions while guiding it towards a prosperous future.

Large windows line one side of the office, offering a view of the planet's landscape and allowing natural light to filter in. The view serves as a subtle reminder of the Lord's connection to the people and the land they rule.

In one corner of the office stands a display case, holding broken metal shards and a helmet with a hole in it. It served as a reminder to all those who fought in the rebellion alongside the Lord, that he wouldn't forget what they did and sacrificed for Nathema.

As one enters the room, there is an undeniable sense of authority that permeates the air. The Lord's presence, while not intimidating, commands respect and attention. Visitors feel a sense of reverence, knowing they are in the presence of a strong and capable leader, someone who can make decisive decisions for the betterment of Nathema and its people.

The atmosphere within the office is composed and focused, encouraging open communication and cooperation. The Lord's demeanour is approachable, but there is an underlying sense of determination that lets others know they mean business. The ruler's authority is not based on fear or intimidation, but on their ability to inspire loyalty and trust from those who serve them.

"Lord (S/N)." they all greeted you collectively and fell to their knees.

"Rise, we have business to do, don't we." you respond annoyed, "Didn't I give you your positions so that I wouldn't have to deal with this stuff? Instead, you call me out of a meeting with an Empress."

"We are terribly sorry, my Lord."

"What is on the agenda?" you ask while taking your seat behind the desk.

"Our scientist mentioned the issue of the food supply. According to their calculations, if the expansion of our military stays at its current rate, Nathema will run out of food in the next three years. Nathema's farmers do not have the capacity of producing enough for a population growing this rapidly. What should we do?" one of the politicians explains.

"That is indeed a rather pressing issue, that I thought you would've taken care of." you state and let a deep sigh escape your lips, "Are there any existing concepts on how to approach this problem?"

"Unfortunately, none that Nathema would be able to do by itself."

You close your eyes for a second to give the topic more thought. In that moment you use an ability you created 'by yourself. Through applying force speed to your thoughts, you can think at a higher rate and process more thoughts and approaches as well as their consequences in a much shorter amount of time.

"I've reached a conclusion." you stated as you opened your eyes again and everyone in the room immediately paid attention, "I will explain 9 essential things to you now that we will foster as much as possible in the future from now on:

Primarily, Advanced Agricultural Research and Development: We will allocate more resources to advance our agriculture's technology and techniques. Establish research centres and collaborate with the best scientists and experts on the planet to develop innovative methods for maximizing crop yields and optimizing the use of arable land. Focus on developing drought-resistant and disease-resistant crops, as well as exploring vertical farming and hydroponics.

Second is Sustainable Farming Practices: Implement strict regulations and incentives to promote sustainable farming practices among the agricultural community. Encourage the use of organic farming methods, crop rotation, and the preservation of natural habitats to maintain biodiversity and soil fertility. This approach will not only increase food production but also ensure the long-term health of Nathema's ecosystem.

Third is Waste Reduction and Food Preservation: Work with food processing industries to minimize food waste and implement effective preservation techniques. Encourage the development of technologies that extend the shelf life of perishable goods and establish food banks to distribute surplus food to those in need.

Fourth, Public Awareness Campaigns: Launch a widespread public awareness campaign about the importance of responsible consumption and food conservation. Encourage citizens to reduce food waste, adopt sustainable dietary practices, and support local farmers to bolster the domestic food supply.

Fifth, Land Reclamation and Terrafarming: Identify and explore potential new areas for agriculture, such as barren lands, rocky terrains, or underwater territories. Use advanced terrafarming techniques to make these areas arable and suitable for cultivation.

Sixth, Community Gardens and Urban Agriculture: Encourage the establishment of community gardens and urban agriculture projects within cities and towns. These initiatives not only increase the food supply but also foster a sense of community and self-sufficiency among the residents.

Seventh, Trade and Diplomacy: While avoiding heavy reliance on external planets, consider strategic trade agreements and diplomatic partnerships with neighbouring systems. Focus on exchanging non-food resources and technology for essential food supplies to supplement Nathema's domestic production.

Eighth, Emergency Reserves and Contingency Plans: Establish emergency food reserves to cushion against unforeseen circumstances such as natural disasters or conflicts that might disrupt regular food production. Develop comprehensive contingency plans to manage food shortages effectively and minimize their impact on the population.

And nineth, Encouraging Local Entrepreneurship: Provide incentives and support for local entrepreneurs to invest in food production and distribution industries. Encourage innovation and entrepreneurship in the agricultural sector, allowing for greater diversity and resilience in the food supply chain.

We will foster those nine aspects as much as possible for the next one and a half years if the production doesn't increase enough in that timespan we will consider seeking external help. Prepare the funds and take the necessary steps to start these as soon as possible."

"We will anger a lot of people by neglecting their interests in environmental issues and stuff." another politician comments.

Your cold gaze caught hers and you locked it in for a moment. Fear struck your victim for that second and you could feel the shiver running down her spine just from that one look of yours.

"Do you really think I don't have the right to neglect the lesser interests in the face of an approaching crisis of this scale?" you asked.

She wasn't able to spout another word and just shook her head in response and after that all of them left the room, leaving you alone, dozing out of the window, letting your thoughts be carried away by the wind. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 73 7
"The inevitable return of the Sith.. A prophecy that has yet to be determined.. Chains have been broken and the Force shall set you free from the dep...
258 0 15
It is a time of fear. The Galactic Empire continues to expand its evil clutches on the galaxy. Several planets are victims to Imperial occupation and...
27 0 9
The battle of Jakku marks the end of an era ... the fall of the Galactic Empire. Remnants of the once mighty Imperial Navy scatter to the winds, seiz...
48 5 6
The last days of the Clone Wars and the last chance for a padawan prove he can take a Knight Trials to become a Jedi Knight. With the infamous Orde...