Agent Peter Parker Oneshots

Galing kay LookinStrongJohn5860

A collection of fun adventures featuring Peter Parker, but as an agent of SHIELD. Peter will still be spiderm... Higit pa

Field Trip To The Med Bay (part 1)
Field Trip To The Med Bay (part 2)
Field Trip To The Med Bay (part 3)

Update

86 2 1
Galing kay LookinStrongJohn5860

Sorry for not posting for a while. I've had lots of summer work for my AP classes and a summer college course on top of that. I will hopefully have the third part out later this week maybe early next week. Also I have recently gotten really into Percy Jackson so if there are any suggestions for a crossover or any great fanfictions that I should read feel free to comment. And I will leave you all with some marvel memes and one Percy Jackson one because I thought it was a funny reference. :)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

426K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
114K 916 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
176K 5K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
394K 24K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...