Untouchable | โœ“

By emelynemeeks15

หšสš ๐—” ๐—•๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜-๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ษžหš ... More

Untouchable | โœ“
Chapter..|| 1.) Skipping
Chapter..|| 2.) Milk
Chapter..|| 3.) Slept Together
Chapter..|| 4.) A Date
Chapter..|| 5.) Ghosted
Chapter..|| 6.) Fancy
Chapter..|| 7.) Stripper
Chapter..|| 8.) Not That Drunk
Chapter..|| 9.) Memories
Chapter..|| 10.) lying
Chapter..|| 11.) Grandma Tits
Chapter..|| 12.) Meant Nothing
Chapter..|| 13.) Mine
Chapter..|| 14.) Crush On Mel
Chapter..|| 15.) Can't Tell Anyone
Chapter..|| 16.) I'm Sorry
Chapter..|| 17.) Feels Good
Chapter..|| 18.) He's Mine
Chapter..|| 19.) Good Girl
Chapter..|| 20.) Apologize
Chapter..|| 21.) She Is Mine
Chapter..|| 22.) Faster
Chapter..|| 23.) Stop Apologizing
Chapter..|| 24.) Daydreaming
Chapter..|| 25.) Nun
Chapter..|| 26.) So Fucking Good
Chapter..|| 27.) Friends?
Chapter..|| 28.) Do I Tell Him?
Chapter..|| 30.) How Cute
Chapter..|| 31.) This Dork
Chapter..|| 32.) More Marks
Chapter..|| 33.) Sex Party
Chapter..|| 34.) Blow My Mind
Chapter..|| 35.) Breaking Up
Chapter..|| 36.) Emily
Chapter..|| 37.) Walmart
Chapter..|| 38.) Fuckmart
Chapter..|| 39.) Position
Chapter..|| 40.) Help
Chapter..|| 41.) Favorite part
Chapter..|| 42.) Day One
Chapter..|| 43.) Day Two
Chapter..|| 44.) Day Three
Chapter..|| 45.) Fuck
Chapter..|| 46.) Baby
Chapter..|| 47.) Suspicious
Chapter..|| 48.) Brunch
Chapter..|| 49.) Crazy
Chapter..|| 50.) THE E N D

Chapter..|| 29.) Switch Roles

6.5K 114 87
By emelynemeeks15

☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎

WE were finally back home. The whole week with Milo, Lexi, Luka, Mel and Mika was amazing. I enjoyed every second of it.

Saying goodbye to Mel and Mika was a bit sad, though. The car ride home was also a bit sad and depressing thanks to my sad music that played on the radio.

But, when we arrived home - I noticed our parents weren't home. "Wait, where's mom and dad?" I asked. "They're still on vacation. Pretty sure they decided to stay another week, or day. I forgot." He shrugs, opening the trunk.

"Oh.." I frown, "I missed them. I was hoping to see them." I sigh. I felt arms wrap around my waist, "do you mind if I stay until my parents get back?" Milo whispered in my ear.

I smiled, "I definitely wouldn't mind."

"Well, i definitely would. If y'all are going to be ducking the whole time - make sure to gag each other or something. I need my beauty sleep for school." Luka spoke.

We both laughed, my cheeks a light pink.

I've been thinking about something since the day Milo got drunk.

He seemed so...submissive and cute. I wanted to ask Milo a very.... Interesting question.

But I was too scared to - to nervous.

"Something wrong, sweetheart?" Milo spoke, noticing the way I zoned off into my own little fairy land. I quickly snapped out of my daze, looking over at my boyfriend.

"Hm? I'm fine," I say. He kissed my cheek - grabbing my suitcases. "Alright, love." I smiled as he kissed me once more before carrying my things inside.

Get you a man who carries your things.

"Why didn't you tell me about Milo?" Lexi mumbled, watching as Luka took her things inside as well. I frown, "I'm sorry. I didn't wanna take any risk..." I say.

She sighs, "I guess it's fine - I forgive you~ but tell me about the sex! Is he good? Have you sucked his dick yet? What all have you two done?" My cheeks burned.

"We've done...everything, basically." I mumbled. She squeals, "girl I need details!" She said.

"No, she does not. Please, if you tell her she'll tell me and I don't want to know how my best friend fucks my sister." Luka spoke, showing up behind Lexi.

I then felt arms wrap around my waist, soft kissing being placed on the back of my nape.

"Okay, okay, get a room.." Lexi muttered. I laughed, blushing and trying to push milo off of me but he wouldn't budge.

"Let go, we still have to unpack~" i groan. He sucks on my back of my neck, biting and licking. Lexi and Luka took their things inside and he immediately spun me around, grabbing my face and smashing his lips on mine.

His lips melted into mine, soft low grunt coming from his mouth as he kissed me with such haste.

He pulled away, softly kissing down my neck. "Milo-" he cut me off, "I haven't gotten to touch you in 15 hours. I'm dying over here." He sighed, his chest rising and falling quickly.

I laughed, shaking my head.

He continued to kiss and nibble at my neck, "Milo, we have to get the rest of our things-"

"Let Luka and Lexi do it." He said, kissing my cheeks before looking into my eyes. His blue hues clouded with desire and need.

Is now a good time to ask him..?

I nibbled on my lip, grabbing his hand and walking inside the house without another word. "Hey! You slackers!" Lexi spoke as she watched us walk into my room.

I locked my door, looking at Milo. "I want to ask you something." I mumbled. He pulled his shirt off, grabbing my hand and walking us to the bed.

"What is it, my love?" He spoke.

He laid down and pulled me onto his lap. I blushed softly but tried to keep my cool for the question that was about to come.

"Can...can we switch roles?" Milo looked up at me with amusement in his eyes.

"Switch roles..?" He mumbled. I nod, blushing softly-"I..I want you to...Y'know..submit to me." I whispered. His eyes widened slightly, those blue hues filling with excitement.

"You wanna be a dom..?" He whispered. I nod, placing my hands on his bare chest. "You do understand what that means right..? You'll be doing to me what I do to you..." he says, his breath hitching lightly.

I nod, "I know...I want to...if it's okay with you.." I say, looking into his eyes. "Oh, I'm definitely okay with this. But do you fully understand what you'll have to do, sweetheart?" He rubbed my thigh, softly.

"You can walk me through it..." I mumbled. He smiled, chuckling softly before pulling me down, gently and kissing me.

"Safe word, ask me for a safe word." He whispered. "What's your safe word..?" I say. He smiled, leaning back, "it's cloud." I smiled, "cloud..?" I asked.

"Mm-hmm.." he hums. I smiled, "alright..." i whispered, looking at his hands.

"Hmm...wanna tie me up?" My eyes widened slightly and I quickly look at him. "Can I..?" I asked. "Go ahead, sweetheart." I frown slightly, "can you call me something else..?" He raised a brow, "have anything in mind..?" I blushed softly.

"Want me to call you mistre-" I cover his mouth. "If you call me mistress, I will kill you." He laughed, pulling my hand off his mouth.

"Then...mommy..?" He asked. "Can you say something with it..?" I asked. He thought for a moment before he laid his head back.

"Mommy...please.." my eyes widened, my stomach turning with excitement as my clit throbbed with anticipation.

"Mommy it is.." he chuckled. "Shut up." He smirked, "yes ma'am." I blushed, getting off his lap and walking over to my dresser, pulling out the silky ropes i used to tie my hair back when I didn't have a hair tie, and walking back to him.

I straddled his lap, looking down at the silky ropes. "How do i tie it?" I asked, looking down at the silky material with a confused look.

He chuckled, "alright, start by wrapping it around my wrist." I nod, doing so. "Then put that one right here and that side right here, pull it and do it again." I listen to his words, smiling as excitement rushed throughout my body.

"Never thought I'd see the day where Luna Monroe would be dominating me." He says, looking down at his tied up hands.

"Never thought I'd see the day where Milo ledger would be submitting to me." I say, leaning over and digging inside his side table drawer, pulling out a condom and a blindfold.

"Y'know, I've never did this before. You better feel special, sweetheart." I could feel his dick hardening underneath me.

I look at him, placing the condom on the side of his head as i hold the blindfold, looking down at him. I roll my eyes at his words, "anyway, can I put this blindfold on you?" He raised a brow-"you wanna take my sight away?" I nod.

"If it's okay with you. But I wanna do it to you." I say. "Damn...now I'm regretting all the things I've done on you.." he chuckled softly.

"Go ahead, baby-blindfold me." He smiled. I do as told, pulling the blindfold over his eyes.

He's still treating me like a bottom..

I bite my lip, trying to gather the confidence to say dommy things.

I'll just say what he says.

Such a good girl, baby.

Bad girls deserve punishment, don't they, sweetheart?

Be a good girl and and listen, yeh?

"Do you know what to do next, sweetheart?" He spoke, causing my body to tense slightly. I bite my lip, looking down at the blindfolded and tied up man, below me.

Confidence, Luna.

Confidence.

"That's not my name, darling." I say-my words surprising Milo, causing his body to tense slightly. I could feel his dick throbbing underneath me.

"Right...sorry, mommy." He whispered, his voice shaking slightly. I could feel my stomach tighten as my clit tingled with anticipation.

I never thought I'd have a mommy kink.

Milo seems like the person to have a mommy kink, though.

So I'm not surprised that he was okay with calling me mommy.

I smiled, biting my lip as I trail my hand down his chest, his abs tensing under my touch as he let out a breathy sigh.

"You should get another tattoo...right here." I whisper, tracing his lower abdomen, on the left side of his V-line. His breath hitched-"w..what should I get?" He asked, his voice shaky.

"Hmm...a spider." I say, leaning down and pressing my lips to the spot my fingers were caressing. "A spider with a skull would look really good.." I whispered, opening my mouth and biting his skin, softly.

He groans slightly, "swee-...mommy, fuck, please stop teasing." He whispered, my pussy pulsating.

"Hmm..." I hum, feeling confidence rush through my body when feeling his cock throb underneath me.

I did that.

This is me doing this to him.

I did this to him.

"Please, mommy. Give me more.." he whispered, groaning softly when his hips thrusted up slightly-his cock rubbing against my clit.

"Hey. Don't do that. You're being too needy, sweetheart. Be a good boy and be patient." I say. He groans, "fuck." He whispered, tugging on the ropes that were tied above his head.

I'm taking this as a sign I'm doing good.

I lean down, pressing my lips to his neck - trialing down his chest and all the way down to his sweatpants. I could see the print of his dick.

I bite my lip, "can I take these off?" I asked, tugging ok the hem of his pants. "Fuck, yes, do whatever you want." He whispered, his body growing hotter.

I smiled, pulling his sweatpants down. His cock immediately stood tall and proud - the tip leaking with pre-cum as the piercing shined in the light.

Can't believe this thing was in me.

How did it even fit?

How did that piercing not kill me?

I bite my lip as I grab his shaft. He groans, his body tensing slightly when feeling my skin touch his. I slide my hand up to his tip, rubbing my thumb over his slit - gathering his pre-cut.

He groans, "fuck..."

I look at him, his cheeks were a light pink - he was still blindfolded. I smiled, loving the way this was turning out.

But he still wasn't a whimpering mess.

I looked down at his cock, deciding to slowly stroke him up and down. My strokes were painfully slow - his tip leaked more pre-cum as a soft whimper finally left his lips.

My pussy clenched around nothing as my heart started pounding in my chest. "Mommy..p-please go faster." He said breathlessly.

I tilt my head, "faster?" I asked. He nods, his chest rising and falling quickly. "Please...please.." he begged, my stomach filling with butterflies.

Why is this so hot..?

I watched as he tugged on the silk ropes, trying to thrust up into my hand as well. I pulled my hand away and he whines, "Luna-" I cut him off, "who?" His breath hitched.

"Mommy..."

"Yes?"

He groans, "please, touch me." He whispered. "Touch you? How do you want me to touch you, love?"

His breath hitched once again, "I don't care how, I just want you to touch me. Please...please just touch me."

I bite my lip, my body warming.

I quickly took my clothes off, crawling back on his lap and pulling his blindfold off. His eyes widened slightly when seeing me.

His eyes met mine before they trailed down my body, his eyes falling droopy with lust clouding them. "Please..." he whispered.

I leaned down, pressing my lips to his, "please what..?" I asked, kissing down his jaw and towards his neck. He sighs contently.

"Please fuck me." He begged, his voice sounding so weak and needy.

Fuck, my confidence is building.

"How needy.." i whispered, trailing my kisses back down to his cock, gripping onto his shaft. He groans as I kiss his tip - the taste of his pre-cam resting on my lips.

"Please, mommy- fuck..please..I've been g-good." He whined, his head throwing back when feeling my hand stroking his cock once again.

"You've been what?" I asked.

God I never want this to end.

"I...I've been good. I've been a good boy, please mommy, fuck me." I bite my lip hard.

I know Milo wasn't a natural submissive and I damn well wasn't a natural dominant, but damn - this is going well.

Submissive Milo is a treasure.

"Mm.." I hummed, still not giving in and just leaning down - pressing my lips to his tip.

"Fuck." He whimpered.

I wrapped my mouth around his tip, stroking the rest before swirling my tongue around his head - sliding it down his slit before shoving more of him down my throat.

"Fuck..." his whimpered send shivers down my spine - my pussy dripping with the need to feel him inside of me.

I remove my mouth from his cock, earning another whine from my boyfriends mouth.

I grab the condom that was next to his head, biting it opening and pulling it out of the wrapper - rolling it down on his cock. Milo groaned, biting his lip as he watched me do so.

I finally wrapped my legs around him, lifting my body up and lining his cock up with my entrance.

This will be my first time riding someone.

I slowly slid down on his cock, causing his hands to grip onto my thighs. I bit down on my lip, feeling myself stretching around him.

"Fuck...you're so wet." He whimper, throwing his head back as if he could burst any second now.

I bite my lip, digging my nails into his chest. "S-shit.." he stuttered, his hips thrusting up slightly.

His chest rose up and down quickly, as if he's never fucked me before. Well, I guess I've never fucked him before.

Well..

Rode him.

"More, please, baby.." he whispered, looking up at me. I bit my lip, wanting to correct the pet name but not having the strength nor the confidence to do so.

I should've kept this in my fantasies.

I don't know what to do next.

I gripped his chest and he groaned, gripping my thighs as o finally started moving my hips - his cock sliding in and out of me in a slow, steady motion.

I could feel his cock growing inside of me. He was getting harder the more I rode him - the more my pussy clenched around him.

"Fuck, baby.." he whimpered, his head laying back into the pillow as he groaned, gripping onto my thighs with a grip that would surely leave a bruise.

At the point, we both didn't care about the role switching - we both just wanted to cum.

We both wanted to melt together in that ecstasy - feel our body combined with love and affection after such an intimate moment.

Milo sat up, grabbing my face and smashing my lips on his - his other hand helping my body grind onto his as pleasure gravitated throughout our bodies, pulling us closer together - physically and mentally.

I cupped his cheeks, looking down into his eyes that looked so submissive and needy. I could cum just staring into those needy dark blue hues.

"You're so pretty.." he whispered. I blushed, "shut up.." I mumbled, smashing my lips to his once again. He smiled against my lips before a soft whimper escaped his body.

His hips jerked up. I felt his cock slightly twitch inside of me, his orgasm building up inside him as I continued to ride him. I was close to, but I wanted to try something - so I held my orgasm back for as long as I could.

"Fuck.." Milo whimpered, pulling his lips away from mine and immediately laying his head on my shoulder as his hands gripped my waist, trying to slow me down as his orgasm coursed throughout his body.

I felt everything inside me tighten when my body begged to let myself cum. But I held back.

After Milo came, I continued to ride him. "Oh fuck." He whispered, gripping my hips tighter. "Shit..are you close?" He whispered, whining slightly as his body overstimulated.

I smirked, leaning to his ear - "not even close.."

He whined, wrapping his arms around my body as I continued to ride him - his cock twitching inside of me as my pussy overstimulated it.

"Fuck, baby. Please..please hurry up and cum. Fuck..please.." he whimpered, his chest rising and falling quicker. "Why?" I asked, acting innocent.

"Be-..fuck..because I'm sensitive, love. It- it feels..feels weird." He whispered. "But does it feel good?" I asked, picking up my speed. He whimpered out a low and raspy "oh fuck.." before biting down on my shoulder and ignoring my question.

I let out breathy moans, slowly letting myself unravel on top of his dick. And shortly after, Milo came.

Again.

"Fucking hell.." he whispered as I lifted myself off his dick, letting it fall out of me and sitting back on his lap. He rested his head in the crook of my neck.

Both of our chest rose up and down, quickly.

"Did I do to much? Was it okay?" I asked, worried that I either embarrassed myself or didn't satisfy him enough. He chuckled, looking up at me.

"You did amazing, my love."

DAYUHM, 4 updates on ONE day?!?!
Can you tell I'm lonely but not desperate for a commitment? 😀🔫

Words; 2971

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.7K 25
My eyes narrowed down at her. God I hate Vampire's. Their perfection, their beauty, their lust for weak minds and strong bodies. I hate how they look...
324K 6.5K 59
EMMA RUBY FOREST. You know the perfect girl, with blonde hair, blue eyes, who is desired by almost every guy, also dating the future Alpha, yeah th...
1.2K 2 24
"๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’”๐’” ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’๐’“ ๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†." ๐‘ถ๐’๐’š๐’™ ๐‘ฎ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’๐’† ๐‘ฑ๐’๐’‰๐’๐’”๐’๐’ doesn't know what it's like to have someone love her. She wants to f...
12.8K 220 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...